Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hazy Genjutsu Empty Hazy Genjutsu

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:03 pm
Everything about this day seemed perfectly normal to Kamina except the rampaging Boar. But we will get to that soon Kamina had just awoken bright and early like always ready to take on the world. Well not at that moment because he still had to get dressed and eat. So he did and as he was doing so he realized he was more drowsy than he thought. Putting his shirt on backward and accidentally messing up his breakfast cereal. Kinda had spent all day training till sun up to sundown. Which was even more than he usually did. So of course he was naturally too tired to do the little things. At first the thought of blowing off training popped into his head but was quickly discouraged. He had to train in order to grow stronger and become more powerful to avenge his parents. He absolutely had to do that. That was his mission in life and he was dead set on accomplishing it he had sought out every sort of exercise that could possibly help him in his quest. He had slowly become less obsessive and enjoying training as something more fun. He had enjoyed training with Ryden as much as he possibly could and generally enjoyed talking to him. He even tried to make some friends with some of the local genin. Not immediately becoming best friends or anything but just trying to be more friendly. Which he found that it wasn't that hard he was still committed to his quest of vengeance however. No amount of subtle hints or manipulation from his sensei would change his goal. Sometimes he just wished he would drop it he knew committed Kamina was. Sometimes he wanted to make it a big deal and straight up tell Ryden he was seeking revenge and that was final. But he hasn't and Kamina doubted he ever would he liked Ryden too much to jeopardize his relationship with him. And even then he just didn't like confrontation with people he liked. He just didn't think it was worth it to ruin a good friendship over something that was inevitable. He finished up eating and got his gear ready and almost forgot a vital part of his morning ritual. He went back into his room and on the nightstand. Picked up a framed picture of his parents. He looked at them fondly trying desperately like he always did trying to remember them. Trying to remember anything he could about them he was constantly afraid of one day forgetting them. He kissed the frame and put it down and wear back outside when this happened he always felt sad, and to combat this sadness he always tried to get his mind off of it and think about other positive things. Unfortunately he couldn't think of any so far he felt so defeated before he did a single thing that day. He always knew seeing that picture made him feel depressed but he always looked at it.

He went outside and locked the door taking his time. He felt no real reason to rush he was already earlier than usual so he could make it to the training field and relax a bit. He smiled this wasn't something he usually did so he took his time. Thoroughly enjoying not rushing at full speed to the training field enjoying each step towards his usual spot. He had actually started to feel more comfortable in the village. Before he often felt intimidated by the imposing figures and  buildings. Often terrified someone was going to stop him and he would be powerless to do anything about it. He know felt confident about his ability to fight.Not that he needed to the village as a whole seemed more friendly to him. He could say hello to random people and receive a greeting in return that's something he never thought would ever happen to him as a child. He was always too afraid of putting himself out there and always seemed distant to everyone. He liked the idea that the village was someplace he could feel proud to call home. As he walked through town he felt better and better in fact he decided he would his over to his local food vendor. As he greeted the old man working the place he sat down and ordered the usual. “Oh I didn't see you there kid to don't usually come around this time” Kamina smiled “yeah I decided to come around early this time”. As the old man prepared the food he asked “you looking for Ryden thought I saw him around here”. Kamina looked up surprised “oh no i just came here because I wanted to i know where he is”. The Old man laughed “ah so you came to see me well don't I feel special” Kamina laughed everything seemed really great today. And the old man could always cheer him up. He enjoyed his meal and stuck around for a while joking around with the old man. After a while he said goodbye and walked towards the training field. He had already wasted some time so training felt like the natural thing to do. But as he trudged onward towards the Training Field his passion lessened and lessened. With every step his will to train slowly started to shrivel. As he walked towards the training field he saw a couple of academy students near there. The probably were practicing jutsus in order to pass their exam. Kamina remembered what it was like back then it seemed like such a long time ago he was sitting in class bored let of his mind. He realized he didn't appreciate his freedom as much as he should these poor kids had to wake up and be dragged to school everyday. As he got closer he could overhear their conversation the one in the yellow shirt happened to be extremely worked up. “Im telling you i'm the strongest shinobi ever I can even take on Jounin and Sages” the other Students were all clearly impressed. As Kamina walked but he chuckled softly but it was overheard somehow. “Hey watch me take this guy on hey you weirdo”. Kamina paid him no attention and walked on ignoring the kid. This infuriated him and he leaped at him ready to attack Kamina however did not notice.

The little boy kicked at Kaminas calf as hard as he could. Aghh Kamina replied in anger “what the hell is your problem”. The little boy still infuriated smugly said “you disrespected my honor as a shinobi and know I must kill you”. Kamina dumbfounded responded with “you don't even know me” the kid thought about this for a second before saying “so”. Kamina feeling his hurt calf just shook his head. “You can't just kill people randomly that's not what a shinobi is about”  The but hotly respond “yes it is” “no it's not” Kamina retorted. “Yes” “no” “yes” “no” and on and on the went. He then tried to reason with him “look you're a academy student you should know that killing senselessly only brings war Shinobi should protect what they care about and that only leads to war”. The boy stopped for a moment as if considering the following statements validity he thought about it for a while. And then simply said “no” Kamina was about to scream at the kid before he looked around people were staring awkwardly. He wasn't about to start a fight with a academy student. And he simply walked off the boy was personally insulted by this action “get back here coward and fight me “. He said that at the top of his tiny lungs screaming as loud as he could. Kamina walked away feeling stupid how could he let a mere child embarrass him like this.  The boy charged at mm aging but this time Kamina was expecting him to attack and side stepped him. The boy fell forward and fell flat am his face and struggled to get up. He felt bad but Kamina reminded himself that it wasn't his fault. But the kid was as persistent as they come constantly on the attack not seeming to give up any time soon. And Kamina calmly doted each attack not paying him any attention and this kid was just hurting himself. He got again this time Kamina decoded to walk faster so he would not have a chance to attack. But the kid slowly tried to keep up before bursting into a sprint Kamina then ran too but  realize how ridiculous he looked. Running away from a child he suddenly stopped and decided to deal with this problem once and for all. So he turned around ready to deal with the persistent brat when all of a sudden he heard a scream. No wait multiple screams what was going on? He looked onward only to see a wild boar gunning through the village.

Told to we would get back to this story. Kamina suddenly was terrified look at the size of that thing it's going to kill tons of people. Without thinking about his own safety he rushed forward ready to combat the beast when all of a sudden. A tiny arm grabbed his left leg “wait don't go” the child pleaded with him. He was terrified and Kamina could see it in his eyes he wanted to console the boy but he needed to stop the boar. “Look i'll be back I just need to take care of this then we can do whatever to want” but the child held on tighter and wouldn't let him go. Kamina was now frustrated he needed to let this child let him go. Before he could say anything the Boar was gunning full speed towards him and mowing down people in its way he grabbed the boy and leaped over it. He needed to stop it before anyone got hurt he placed the boy down and rushed forward. “Wait don't go” the boy yelled even louder this time but Kamina wouldn't let this thing rampage through his village. And he was surprised about how much he realized he cared about the village. He rushed forward and decided fire was not the best option to take this massive behemoth out. And he wasn't sure his meager Taijutsu skills would be enough to take it down. So he summoned his Immaterial sword ready to end this beast with one thrust. He hesitated or first trying to coach himself into doing it. He had never killed before so this would be his first. He always assumed his first kill would be the man that murdered his parents but he was apparently wrong. This wild boar would have to be it and although he took no enjoyment out of it he readied himself to murder the beast. But before he could a arm placed itself on his shoulder he jerked violently almost slicing off the person's head. “Easy there kiddo I'm not your enemy” said Ryden Kamina was surprised w was the last person he expected to see. “What are you doing here” Ryden slowly said “well if you remove the sword from near my throat I would love to tell ya” Kamina did so embarrassed he nearly murdered his sensei. “ I came here to stop this thing from rampaging in the forest it belongs to someone so we can't kill it”. Then suddenly Ryden smiled “Hey you wanna learn a variety of Jutsus right” “ yeah” Kamina responded meekly. So Ryden set out to teach him Hazy Genjutsu as quick as he can. Are you sure this is going to work Kim inquired? “Trust me” Ryden said now go he threw Kamina with surprising strength. Kamina landed in front of the Boar and tried to stop it he raised a palm like he had been told but nothing happened he panicked and closed his eyes and then. The boar stopped it was out in a trance Kamina ecstatic he turned around only to see Ryden behind him doing the palm. He was crestfallen and Ryden laughed “man you should've seen the look on your face. Kamina suddenly had no patience and decided to leave.Angry Ryden had made fun of him like that so he sent out to get him back. And the best way he thought of was to get him back by learning the jutsu himself. He sought out to do it and practiced it every day thrusting his palm out trying it out. On random animals often times he would think he would stop a animal dead in it's tracks only to realize it moved a second later. He got frustrated as usual and wanted to give up. But he kept at it wanting to redeem himself from that embarrassing moment. He wants to be able to show himself that he could do it so he can prove himself. Kamina had a set goal in mind and that what to learn every type of possible. Genjutsu was one he hadn't tried out so obviously he would have some issues with it. He needed to understand the concept of the jutsu first all he has been doing was just sticking his palm out expecting something to happen.

It then dawned on him that he needed to talk to someone who understood the jutsu. He didn't want to talk to Ryden about it because he wanted to surprise him so. Jo decided to search for someone who knew Genjutsu. He sessearcd and searched and remembered one of his Academy teachers he sought him out one day. “What can I do for to Kamina” he told him his plight. And The teacher agreed to show him the basics of Genjutsu. Kamina then sat in the middle of the field and pictured himself being immobilized by quicksand. He had the vivid image in his head him in the Amazon being swallowed by quicksand and he pushed his palm out. He did this over and over until he could summon that image on command. And then wanted to try it out on somebody as he was walking towards the field he saw that same kid. He smiled he couldn't think of a better target. He looked the boy dead in the eyes but before he said anything he pushed his palm put slowly and imagined a amazon and quicksand. The boy was transfixed and silent for a moment before responding with “What are you doing” Kamina was disappointed and he pointed towards the field “look another boar”. And as the boy looked he managed to make his escape. He tied the jutsu on a few animals next but he couldn't be sure it was effective. Maybe these animals just are really obedient. So he practiced and practiced it at the training field often meditating something Kamina wasn't used to so he decided that eventually he was ready. He sought out that same kid and as soon as he was seen the boy erupted “listen here coward we are gonna settle this right here and now and to ca-” The boy stopped talking and stood in place Kinda had host pushed his palm out and stopped him in his tracks. This war amazing he thought think of all the uses this has.

--Exit--

Word count  2557

Requesting hazy Genjutsu
Requesting 12 stat points

Last edited by Kamina Uzamaki on Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hazy Genjutsu Empty Re: Hazy Genjutsu

Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:17 pm

Okay I only see the beginning of the jutsu training starting in the last paragraph so at most, you can claim the wc from your last paragraph towards the jutsu. The stats are fine.

In order for your words to go towards a jutsu, at least 70% of them have to be dedicated to training and mastering that jutsu. Please fix your claims accordingly. <3
Kamina Uzamaki
Kamina Uzamaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hazy Genjutsu Empty Re: Hazy Genjutsu

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:30 pm
Bump
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default