Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Hazy Self Infliction? Empty A Hazy Self Infliction?

Sat May 28, 2016 11:28 am
Atem was quite bored and wanted to learn something unique, his thirst for knowledge never ceased so he decided to head out into the village leaving from Lucien’s house. His favorite type of knowledge that he would gain would be the knowledge he gains from walking through the village and hearing people as they walk past him just to see what random facts he can pick up from their conversation. Mostly, in Hoshigakure they are always talking about religion or how he or she is in a cult, it is nothing but a bunch of hearsay which kind of unaroused Atem to his previous habit in Hoshi. He had reached the ninja academy to see if he could pick up on any new techniques and things of that nature and as he did pass he could see two armored shinobi standing in front of the door having a good talk about who’s genjutsu was better. One mentioned that they had a genjutsu that made it seem as though you was in an amazon forest and that everything around you was blurry making it hard to tell where you were and the other one mentioned how his genjutsu was able to make his blade seem as though it were more than one. It was obvious to Atem that the former was better so he decided he would learn that one today. It was time to have something that would make it so he didn’t need physical contact with someone in order for them to fall into the jutsu. He overheard the man talk about how he only had to put forth his palm as well making the genjutsu a lot easier to do because the enemy will be drawn by the movement of your hand making them fall into the genjutsu. If someone were to say they would not look at the palm as it is being raised then they know they are full-heartedly lying, it is a ninja’s instinct to look at anything moving in order to evaluate it and make sense of what is going to happen.

That genjutsu is even deadlier to those who have no knowledge of genjutsu because  they will not know how to fight against it nor will they have genjutsu release meaning they are infinitely stuck in a weak genjutsu. “Hm, genjutsu seems to be just as versatile as fuuinjutsu, I might have to pick that up in order to boost my combat skills. I bet I could have done something about that puppeteer duo I fought in the chuunin exams with that.” Atem said to himself now walking to the training grounds to see if he could figure out how genjutsu worked on his own. If he had a genjutsu ability then he could no longer fall into anyone else’s genjutsu because he knows about it himself. Any distortion of land or the surrounding s in general should put him off as much as possible. As he got to the training grounds which was placed in the hottest desert it felt like Atem would then observe his surroundings in order to grasp how a genjutsu would change this. He seems the golden sands formed into mountain-like structures and the sun looking of a mix of white and yellow. Then palm trees would wave normally having a lightish brown bark and rough texture resembling wooden knives. While the leaves on the trees were a dark green color and looked smooth in texture, next was the sky, the blue sky which would be due to the reflection of the ocean. Who knew such a thing could be effected in that way, had modern science not been able to discover this Atem would have felt as though he were already in an genjutsu. Anyhow, after he had observed all of his surroundings it was time for him to begin the genjutsu training. He knew that genjutusu was essentially the illusion of the ninja world, magicians and other slight of hand users were often lesser users of genjutsu. Previously, Atem thirsting for more knowledge as he always did figured out that the cerebral nervous system which consisted of the brain and the spinal cord. He figured that the only way to make illusions that seemed as real as life itself would have to be sending waves of chakra through there and simulating certain vibrations or something of the nature to induce pain, visions, sounds that the person really doesn’t feel.

Figuring this out Atem would take a one of his kunai from his ninja pouch and began to hold it in front of him, once doing this he would hold out his left hand trying to send waves of chakra from the kunai and back into his cerebral cortex area so he could cast a genjutsu on himself. He found that either no chakra was leaving his body or he was just missing because his chakra control wasn’t precise. “Hm, I see why genjutsu isn’t used as much, but this won’t deter me in any kind of way. I’d have to be some sort coward in my own regard.” Atem said to himself giving himself some motivation to continue on knowing it would be a long road to actually get the aiming of the jutsu down. In this moment Atem would take the time would he could compare chakra to in order to actually give himself some visual or a reference to find out how to aim the chakra itself. Seeing as though chakra can be made and warped into many things it was near impossible for him to figure out what exactly raw chakra was at the time. He figured that it would be mostly like some sort of liquid form of light or vibrations of some sort. Pondering back on what he learned in the ninja academy it was easy to see that chakra was like blood having it’s own circulatory system to get to and fro. “Hm, chakra is an abstract thing that can be created into nearly anything, what if I were to just mold into something that is easy for me to visualize and follow the physics of that property. Easy enough, this should work if done correctly, but then again that can be said about anything done correctly.” Atem said laughing at himself from making such an unintelligent remark. Finally figuring this out he figured it would be easier to mold his chakra into something similar to light, this would mean he would have to expand his chakra as if they were molecules and make them move rapidly. Although it didn’t have the appearance of light he could still feel the resemblance in his body. Now that Atem had done that he would then project his chakra into the kunai making it bounce off the kunai in such a way that aimed directly for his cerebral nervous system.

Once doing this he began to observe the vibrations he felt at the base of his neck which then led to him feeling as though he was about to pass out, he willed against it, but as he persevered he could see that things got really...hazy. This feeling could be described as nothing less of dying, as the hazy vision continued he could see that shrubbery had grown around him and that he was in the middle of some sort of clearing that was created by that very shrubbery. “What is this, have I teleported myself somewhere.” Atem said failing to realize that he had put himself into a genjutsu. His brain began to feel numb as the vibrations continued at the cerebral portion of his brain. He then began to wonder where the desert had went until he realized what he was doing before he had entered this ‘realm’. Figuring out that he had put himself into a genjutsu the surrounding began to break into pieces as if someone had jutsu slammed a rock against some glass. As the environment began to settle back in Atem noticed that vultures were around him, he began to wonder how long he was in the genjutsu because it felt like it was only about 2 seconds at most, but it seemed to be more than that. “Hm, that is something powerful there, I guess I will try it out on those instinctual vultures that were ready to devour my body had I stood still any longer.” Atem said slightly annoyed that anything would try to take his life from him. He then held out his palm towards one of the vultures, but all of them looked up at once, Atem projected his chakra at them and all three seemed to have been sucked into a void. Their eyes dilated showing nothing but black and their necks stopped thier quick jerky motions.

They stood their and Atem watched to see how long they would be engulfed in the genjutsu. Although they weren’t as smart as humans he wondered if they would be able to figure out what had happened. He doubted it as they knew not of the properties of genjutsu meaning that they would be stuck in it indefinitely. A few hours had passed and then another set of vultures, this time having only two had come into action, they began to pluck at the other vultures seeing that they were not moving. Once they figured that this was basically a free meal to scavenge they tore away at the vultures plucking feathers and muscles alike. “How indecent of them, to eat their own kind, it must be hard for them.” Atem chuckled as he began to walk away from the scene of human made natural selection. As he turned around he could see three robed men in front of him looking as serious as they possibly could. No facial expressions were on their face but a slight scowl. “Satanic actions.” The man in the middle would say. “What of it?” Atem questioned. “You used that devilish thing called ninjutsu correct?” The man would utter. “No, I will not tell you what methods I used because someone of your stature doesn’t deserve to know. Anyhow, what made you think you could get any answers from me, I can do the same thing to you that i did to them as if it were nothing. Especially since you have no knowledge of what I used.” Atem chuckled. “Oh really?” The one farthest to the right said looking very boastful of his skills. The robed men were about ten meters from Atem so they were well in range of his attack so he decided to lift out his right hand showing him their palm. Once he did this they would spring into action all moving at the speed of 90, this was fairly slow to Atem, but it was faster than he. Even though they were fast all of them were looking at the palm letting themselves be snared by the genjutsu. All but one that is. The man in the middle had caught on that the palm had something to do with the genjutsu being cast. “I see, so that really is what caused the birds to be hypnotized. Well, I will be taking my friends with me to see if I can undo this witchcraft.” He said touching the both of them and teleporting away. “Hmph, he was fairly strong, but naive. Self righteous priest.” Atem said to himself as he began to walk back into the village. He took the same route to Lucien’s house as he had left only to past the ninja academy once more. He could see that the ninja were still their conversating about other jutsus there, it seemed that barely any time had passed, “Could that guy have shifted time in some way. I definitely want to meet him again, but in that time we will be playing for keeps.” Atem said feeling his intense bloodlust come out of his body while he envisioned his fight with the priest looking guy. Finally arriving home he would lay back in his bed wondering what else he could do for the rest of the day.

[WC 2025]
[Exit, Claiming Hazy Genjutsu Acquired, 10 Stat Points]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

A Hazy Self Infliction? Empty Re: A Hazy Self Infliction?

Sat May 28, 2016 11:52 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum