Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Class Suck's Empty Class Suck's

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:00 pm
"Azure am sorry to say but your last test wasn't one of your best am afraid." his teacher told him as he handed back a test paper "Oh I see thank you, sir I'll do better next time." Azure said with a smile oh his face as he left the classroom (Awesome now that means I'll need to work even harder.) he thought.  Azure didn't feel all to confident in his skills as he failed two test and couldn't master the clone Justus (Aw man at this rate I'll never be able to move up in the ranks..) he thought to himself as he looked at the ground "Oh am I suppose to enplane this to dad and grandmother that I failed two test in one today..." he says to himself as he images the possible outcomes that could happen none being really fun. As he makes his way home he trips while walking down some stairs or the academy. "Oww could someone help me up?" Azure groaned as he laid at the bottom of the steps.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Class Suck's Empty Re: Class Suck's

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:48 pm

I think you posted here by accident. This is the Suna academy. <3
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:14 am
Sorry I thought it was my academy
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:22 am

Let me just move it to kiri <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:24 am

Now its in kiri, you can go ahead and post. <3
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:44 am
Ren was walking up the steps of the academy, It had been years since he had attended a similar academy back in the old mist, back before its destruction. Now Ren was here for a completely different reason from back then, The archives held what little notes had been salvaged from the old academy and Ren was hoping he might be able to find some of the notes his master had used to construct her techniques; hoping being the optimum word there, Ren new that the odds were indeed extremely thin, but he had to try anyway. The materials she had left him were decidedly lacking any reference to what seals she had used as the base for her technique; something that was making his research incredibly frustrating.

As Ren was walking up the steps a child who Ren could only assume to be an academy student barreled into him, Tripping over Ren's feet and beginning to fall. Ren wasn't in the business of letting kids hurt themselves so he stretched out his arm, catching the boy just as he was falling. "Woah there, you okay there kid? That was quite a fall you almost had there." Ren would say as he placed the boy back on his feet
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:07 am
Azure opens his eyes to see that he didn't fall down the stair for once "Th..thank you, Miss I normally fall down the stairs twice a day." he said blushing as eh avoided looking at the Women (Oh man I've never seen such a pretty girl before what should I do...Oh I got.) he thought to himself as he got on one knee and grabbed the girls hand "Miss if you could tell me your name I really would like to take you to...to...uuumm" he stumbles while trying to get his words out. His eyes start moving around rapidly and his starts to sweat uncontrollably (To think my day was going so poorly just a few seconds ago but now am face to face with a super hot girl oh man dad is going to be so proud of me!) he thinks to himself as he pictures them shaking hands "Train!...I would like to train with you if you don't mind!?" he says full of confidence.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:26 am
Ren blinked for a second slightly confused as the boy went down on one knee. 'why is he kneeling like that?' Ren thought, of course answers weren't far away. It only took a few moments from the boy opening his mouth for Ren's face to drop from confused, to annoyed. Just as the words train left the boy's mouth Ren would mutter under his breath as he began to tremble with anger "I'm not a girl" far too quiet for the boy to hear; which was unfortunate for him, as a second later ren would repeat himself far more forcefully screaming at the boy "I am not a girl, god damnit" hand would hit him with a scathing slap across the face before he had time to take a deep breath and calm himself down a bit. "Honestly kids these days." Ren sighed "but I suppose I cant blame you, your only a kid after all. Alright you wanted someone to train you right? I guess I'll teach you a few basic techniques since your instructors are obviously inept" he said feeling obligated to give the kid something since he was now feeling bad for hitting a child.

Last edited by Ren Tsubasa on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:15 am
(Train really that's not what I wanted to say at all!) he thought to himself as the girl looked at him "Sorry if it was so sudden but am not good with anything so I thought, ask someone to teach me." he told her when, Azure noticed that the girl was uneasy about something but her beauty was so distracting he stopped paying attention and just looked at her like she was a crush or something. Before he knew it the women slapped him across the face (I didn't even see her move her hand) he thought to himself as his she left a handprint on his face. "Am sorry I thought you were a girl please forgive my rudeness." Azure said as he covered his face and turned his head back to the girl and smile "Oh man you hit really hard. Thank you I will try my best not to let it happen again." he informed her as he got to his feet.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:28 am
"Right well good, don't let it happen again, now follow me" Ren would say leading the boy into the training yard out the front of the academy, "Now then, I'm going to go ahead and assume that your teachers didn't teach you anything of use so lets start with chakra control" Walking over to a tree growing on the side of the training yard Ren would begin by walking up it until he ended up standing upside down on a branch about fifteen meters up hanging from his feet at one hundred and eighty degrees. "To begin with All you need to do is allow your chakra to flow through your body and slowly disperse through your feet, strengthening what your standing on and letting it support your weight, Lets start with you trying to reach my head.

With those words Ren would take a scroll out from under his arm and begin reading it 'The telepathy seal, this little seal is really giving me trouble, but I guess re-reading about it will at least help me understand exactly what it is that underlies the foundations of the technique. Now then lets start from the beginning here "The Telepathy seal is a deceptively complicated technique, It consists of what appears to be only a single circular seal, yet that single seal actually works by communicating thought patterns directly to the brain of the user, this is why it is not possible to link seals up to more than one of each other at a time. The few attempts that have been made have resulted in instant death at worst and crippling migraines at best, and thus it is that each seal is inscribed with a specific formula encoded with a combination of the two bearers chakra" '
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum