Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20750

Last class of the year Empty Last class of the year

Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:45 pm
Meeting a Classmate!

Since Cho had been imprisoned within the Aburame clan, released and subsequently joining the Academy he had made no efforts to bond, make friends, or communicate with Konoha resident’s , preferring to keep himself to himself. Over the last few weeks he had essentially completed a mission each day, over the course of that week he had met an elderly merchant who had been tricked into purchasing snake oil, which was just dyed water. He had saved park do-ers from a creature from the abyss (a very large squirrel), cleaned up some leafs, gone on a practice patrol with a Genin, gone fishing with another elderly gentlemen too. A sense of pride had filled him with each one, basic missions hardly worth his own effort but he did them, he got paid, and he felt like he contributed to the village - even if it wasn’t his.

Another hard punch broke the panel of wood that he had been striking - shreds of splinters flew to the side and rained upon the sand below him. His heart rate had increased, his breathing had followed after it. This was basic and training but starting somewhere was better than nothing. One hand came up to the other, A light blue light appeared in one hand after he performed the Bird, Boar and Dog handsigns with one hand, he healed the cuts on his knuckles from the other and pulled up another log. Time to go again.

WC: 241
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenko Sarutobi Stat Page
Mission Record : Tenko Sarutobi Mission Log
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Ryo : 10850

Last class of the year Empty Re: Last class of the year

Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:32 am
“ HAH! ” she exclaimed swinging her giant fan some fifteen feet away from a wooden training dummy, a strong breeze disturbed the grass that was gently swaying beforehand, the straw sticking out of the dummy rocked back as the breeze blew past but nothing else happened. “ Dammit,” she grumbled “ another failed attempt. “

Tenko had heard from a neighbour that there was a technique known to the higher ranks known as Chakra Infusion, this ability allowed its user to infuse their weapons and armour with their chakra to gain special effects. That’s why she was at the training facility today, she wanted to infuse her fan with Chakra to create strong gusts of wind but so far she has failed.

“ Once more then I’m taking a break, “ she folded her fan and held the spine in front of her, closing her eyes she focused on trying to stream her chakra into her weapon, she cleared her mind of everything that didn’t matter like the sound of everyone around her doing their own training.

Suddenly her eyes flashed open, her fan opened to its fullest as she threw her arm back “ RAH! “ she exclaimed as she repeated her swinging motion, sadly that wasn’t the only that repeated, instead of a huge blast of wind engulfing the dummy like she envisioned a single strand of straw flew away after been loosened.

“ Ok fine.. That’s fine.. “ she huffed looking dejected. Some giggling could be heard nearby along with some whispering, Tenko whipped her head around and saw two young kids no older than ten pointing and laughing at her efforts. Tenko was not in the mood to be mocked like that “ You think that’s funny?! “ she snarled folding her fan back with the intimidating sharp sound of metal clanging together shutting the kids up right away.

Suddenly a small piece of wood bumped into the back of her head, she spun around “ Who did that?! “ she loudly said looking around for the source of the flown wood assuming someone did it on purpose, she spotted a blonde guy near a wooden log and stamped over to him “ What’s the big deal jerk?! “ she angrily growled even grabbing his shirt by the neck “ Huh? “ she waited for his answer.

[WC: 373]
[TWC: 373]
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:34 am
Admittedly,  he hadn't noticed that one of his classmates had entered the room and hardly noticed the laughing either at her failed attempts to use some kind of jutsu or ability, he noticed the fan but not who was wielding it. They were interesting weapons and could certainly see the usage of them being helpful, apparently combining them with wind release made them formidable weapons. His hand almost reached backwards for the Tanto housed at the small of his back, he would need to eventually practice with these techniques. His focus had wholly be on Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and more recently Chakra itself. Cho had found himself able to feel and begin to gather Natural Chakra, something he was reluctant to believe in before even if it made sense.

Whilst he was almost day dreaming, he was grabbed by the scruff of his neck. "hmm, uh?" He wondered if she had confused him with someone else, but apparently that was not the case. His face stayed hard as stone, his hand reaching to grab hers to push it away. "My problem? You marching over here like you're my biggest fan. Touching my shit, getting up all in my face when you should be focused on yours, you a hamster? Got some wood shavings on your face." He wasn't joking, the fact that it was his wood shavings was lost on him - even though if he quite literally took the big chunk off and put it onto the target it would be a seamless fit.

"How about you get your hands off me" He tried to take a step away from her grasp. He recognised now the student as his fellow classmate, he was almost embarrased for having ago at her but clearly she didn't recognise him either. Besides he was too busy doing pushups, the bridge of his nose started to hurt from his one-sided fight with the door only a few days ago.

[WC: 323]
[TWC: 564]
Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:16 am
Whoever this guy was he was certainly quite ignorant of his actions, he had no idea what he had done absolutely none in fact he just assumed that Tenko had just decided to stroll over for no reason but to cause trouble, completely ignorant that it was a rogue piece of wood sent flying by his punch that caused her to confront him.

“ Are you dense? These shavings are from you! “ she sternly responded tightening her grip and slamming the base of her fan into the ground mere inches away from the guy’s feet. Her grip loosened slightly as now that she was close enough to him she began to recognize him somewhat “ Blonde and black hair, amber eyes. “ she sniffed the air “ Scent of honey. I know you from somewhere “ she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow as she tried to remember where she had seen him from before.

Then it hit her, the memory of a door slamming into his face during class “You the guy that was late to class and got smashed by the door. “ She smirked letting go of his shirt “ If that’s you then it’s clear you didn’t intend to hit me, I find it hard to believe that someone who was floored by a door could intentionally do something like that. “ her tone shifted from anger to smug derision, she stepped back from him and lifted her fan over her shoulder “ What’s your name? “ she asked with a cocky smile.

[WC: 248:]
[TWC:621]
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:47 am
Dense! Dense!? Who did she think she was, coming over and grabbing him and then insulting his intelligence, dense as a castle was Cho, and just as thick! His hand reached for a Senbon, if there was anything that would make someone let go of someone else it would be a quick unsolicited acupuncture to the hands. But thankfully she let go, he was shoved back in the process as he had already attempted to move back. Before he could reach the large fan smashed into the ground next to him. Though the woman was shorter than him, it seemed her temper was an unstoppable force, and his stubbornness was an immovable object - this could be interesting. The force of the fan caused him to snap out of his defensive gaze and he waited as she examined his eyes, hair, Cho even noticed a movement at the bridge of her nose.

”Its Chokoku-Ji, though you all call me Cho.” he calmed down himself, he eyed her from temple to knee and then looked back to the fan ”And if I was aiming for you I would have got you, no way I’d miss either. I’ve been watching you, slower than an wagon with 3 square wheels.” His arrogance started to shine through again, it was clear that Cho hadn’t been put in his place yet by another student, it wasn’t as if he thought he was better, it wasn’t that kind of arrogance, it was that he felt that he didn’t belong - and because of that, singling himself out from the crowd would give him the excuse he needed to be an asshole to people who did him no ill will. His problem, really, was with the Aburame and the Konoha as a whole - not an Academy Student who seemed his polar opposite.

”Besides the door caught me offguard, I'll put it in its place next time… your name is Tenko right? it would seem he was joking, but he wasn’t. That door made a mortal enemy out of him.

WC: 343
TWC: 907

Tenko Sarutobi
Tenko Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:22 pm
“ Those are big words for someone who lost to a door “ she snickered in response to him claiming that she was slower than a wagon with 3 square wheels. She slung her fan across her back securing it in its sheath as she introduced herself. “ That’s right Tenko Sarutobi. ” then he introduced himself.

“ Chokoku-Ji? I heard the Aburame had a bee-looking guy in their ranks, wouldn’t be you would it? “ she asked expounding on a rumour she had heard about the bug using Aburame clan having a hostage they kind of adopted, “ those guys are pretty strange not going to lie. Give me the creeps.” she added placing a hand on her hip and letting the other hang naturally.

“ Not that it matters, it doesn’t matter what clan you are from. What matters is you give your everything to the village, or whatever your goal in life is right? “ she continued. To Tenko it didn’t matter who you were or what clan you came from what mattered was that you live true to yourself just like how she wants to be like her departed mother and devote her life to protecting the Hidden Leaf.

“ Tenko Sarutobi! “ a voice shouted causing Tenko to spin her head around “ What?! ” she responded just as loud and brash “ Someone here to see you.  “ The voice responded, “ Who? “ she asked, there was a moment of pause before the voice responded with the name of her father prompting Tenko to huff in annoyance, just as things were starting to get interesting he, of course, had to ruin it by showing up.

She turned back to Cho “ That’s my old man. Tell you what, you can apologise for hitting me with that wood by buying me lunch one day after class. “ she smirked and chuckled expecting Cho to get flustered at such a demand after all what man wouldn’t get flustered at such a demand? “ Or “ she added “ If you’d prefer I can slug you. “ She punched a fist into the palm of her hand, joking but also serious. If Cho didn’t want to buy her lunch he would have to allow himself to get punched, after all, he did hit her with some wood even if it was by accident.

Not wanting to keep her father waiting in case he kicked up a fuss she began to walk away, she tilted her head back in Cho’s distance “ See you around Chokoku-Ji. “ she said in a friendly tone and also throwing her hand in the air like she was waving.

[EXIT]
[WC: 423]
[TWC: 1044]
CLAIMS
--10 stats [5 speed/5 strength]
--Remainder of C rank Air Bullets 212/1250 - 1250/1250

Last edited by Tenko Sarutobi on Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : keep messing up the word count by like 1.)
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:32 pm
”Lost to a door? Hardly. It just a minor wound, A misunderstanding” He laughed at his own explanation gently, truly he thought he would have gotten away with it after these last days but apparently that had not been the case. Surely this wouldn’t be the last time he would be reminded about that, ”Besides… I was late for class, any later and Sensei-Nokino would have thrown me from the first floor window. Not a pretty sight.” Cho ran his left hand through his hair, pushing the fringe that had dropped down from there little scrap.

Apparently she had heard about the hostage, the boy who didn’t belong. The bee amongst the bugs, he narrowed his eyes - expecting to be ridiculed by his companion, but no - she agreed with his first thought, bunch of creeps. ”Heh, yeah that’s me. I was a refugee from the destruction of Iwagakure, apparently I was better off coming here.” He gestured vaguely to the arena and then looked back at her, she spoke about things that were true, simple and straight to the point. Cho liked that, so many people hid there intentions behind vague words and descriptions. Where did his loyalty lie? That was questionable, but with each passing day at the academy he felt more alive, more accepting of the village. At times he almost forgot about how he had ended up here and the hand that Konoha had in that very decision.

”No, yeah you’re right. I’m still here, I’m getting educated for free and training for a life long job… I’ve made friends too.” it sounded like he was trying to convince himself, and the look on his face betrayed that almost immediately. Before he could add on about his goals they were interrupted by a shout, his heart jumped in his chest and he looked over, before he could ask she explained.

Apparently she had to go, Cho shrugged - he would only go back to training, though the next sentence forced blood to his cheeks, lunch? Cho almost coughed, though played it relatively cool. ”Yeah well, naturally. Yime and place and il see you there- better than getting my ass kicked!” She was right, he was flustered. Perhaps it was worth her getting wood chipped after all. ”Yeah - Il see you later Tenko” Cho waved back, waiting for her to leave. His face was coated in a wide smile, and he went back to training energised.

Finally, a friend.

[end]
WC: 414
TWC: 1321

Claims
+13 Vigor

Chakra Sensory 25% Discount - 1321/1500
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :