Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 5:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 1:51 pmKomro HyugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 12:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 7:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
18 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Class Suck's - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Suck's

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:23 pm
Azure followed the wom...man to the training field and watched her walk up the tree as he explained what he was doing (Oww my face still hurts, I think its swollen?) he thinks to himself as he focus his charkra under his feet like the man told him to do. "I...can do this." he mutters to himself as he place one foot on the tree and then places his other foot on the tree and started walking up it "Hey am doing it seeeee!!" he shouts falling on his back "Oww...Okay I'll try again this time with more focus and effort." as he tried again, and again Azure got feather and feather every time. Azure could feel his legs about to give out but then again that is to be expected as he put more chakra into them then need (This is my 20th try and I think am almost out of chakra.) he tells himself as he charges up the tree and makes it to the man and take the scroll from him "I did it I claimed the tr..ee.." he say's just before falling off the tree with his eyes blanking out.

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:01 am
Ren continued reading the scroll as he watched the boy attempt to climb the tree, to the boy it would look like Ren was ignoring him, simply focussing on his reading, and for the most part that was true, but Ren was diverting a fraction of his attention to monitoring the chakra levels that the boy was giving off. Despite the apparent dislike Ren showed for the boy he actually saw something admirable in the boy; he reminded Ren of one of the academy students he had shared a class with back in the academy; and more importantly Ren could see that the boy had some potential. Whatever the academy was teaching these kids was clearly almost exclusively pointless drivel this kid was already getting the hand of the tree climbing technique and all Ren had done was explain the basic premise and show him the results of the technique. 

As the boy reached his head on his twentieth try and actually managed to reach out to the scroll Ren was reading, Ren actually smiled at the boy, letting him take the scroll; it wasn't a rare text anyway. Ren was just about to congratulate the boy when he saw him fall from the position in the tree that he was standing on. Ren cut the flow of chakra in his feet and caught the boy in his arms just before the child hit the floor. "Woah there kid, no need to push yourself so hard, you did great" Ren would say before carefully putting him down. "You should Rest now but if you want some more training come find me in the training grounds tomorrow at noon, I should have some free time then and your instructors clearly aren't teaching you properly." Ren turned to walk away before having a thought. "Oh!" he said turning back to the boy "and heres a little trick I learnt in the academy. When they teach you the clone technique you can ignore most of what they tell you, just perform the hand seals like this" he said forming his hands into the clone technique "and then transmit your chakra next to you, it works a lot better than the complicated theory they give you" he said as a shadowless copy of him appeared next to the boy before disappearing in a puff of smoke. "Okay now, I really need to go, don't forget what I said about tomorrow!" Ren would say jogging off to the academy. He was running short on time and he really needed to get to the archives before the lazy administrators who ran the place shut it down for the evening. 'Honestly Its barely three o'clock, I don't know why the mizukage lets them get away with this.' Ren would think to himself as he rushed into the building. Ren was in such a hurry that he completely forgot about the scroll he had been reading a few moments ago. It was too advanced for the child now, but perhaps he would get some use out of it in the future.
[exit]
[WC: 1217]
[Teaching Azure Tree climbing and Clone technique]
[Claiming 6 stat points, 1217 words towards memorizing Azure's Chakra signature, & 1217 words towards Telepathy Seal]
Uten Azure Hozuki
Uten Azure Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm
Azure felt really weak as the man caught him and when he put him down, but he know that he had to pay attention to the hand sign that he was making (Okay Azure lets do this it's such a simple Jutsu that you messed up one several time before so whats the harm in trying one more time right?) he asked himself. Azure felt some of his chakra return and tried the Jutsu "Okay here I go." he muttered as he prformed the han sign (Please work please work!) he thought to himself as he opened his eyes to see two copies of himself "I did it I really did it!!" he wanted to shout but didn't want the man to think he was weired or getting cocky. 

"Umm thank you for helping but I should be going now," he said as the man left in a hurry for some reason. Once he was able to stand again he headed for home and when he got there his Grandmother was fast asleep "Am home sorry am late I left mt books at school." just as he took his shoes off a guest of wind blew by him and when he looked up he saw his father "Azure what happen to your face?" he asked lifting him up by the back of his shirt "Oh it's nothing..." he would have said if he didn't scream from the pain (Why did he have to hit me in the same spot?) he asked himself as he rushed to his room to put ice on his face. His father helped him keep the Ice on his face as they talked about his day "So you asked this stranger to help you just because they stopped you from falling. Azure really have too much faith in people." he told him as Azure gave him a big smile on his face "Azure did you hear me?" he asked him only to realized that he fell asleep sitting up.

[exit]
[WC 1055]
[Claiming 5 stat points, Tree Climbing/Surface Walking and Clone Technique]

Last edited by Azure Phoenix on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Approved @ Ren <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi Azure, please be sure to post your claims at the end, not edit them in after an approval. Also double check your claims please. 1055 words only get you 5 stat points

As of now, your claims are not approved yet. Please edit and bump for a recheck. Thank you! <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:18 pm

Approved @ Azure <3