Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tai training (Kirino) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tai training (Kirino)

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:48 pm
"Oh my... Wow." Love stared with wide eyes at Kirino. She'd heard about this kekkei genkai but had never seen it for herself. "Uh ok. I'll find one." She said and ran off to find someone who could spare a weapon. She managed to bribe a couple of academy students for the kunai they were playing with before running back over to Kirino. "Ok. I got one!"

WC:67
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:26 pm
It was a little frustrating when others stared in disgust at the shikotsumyaku. No one was frightened by the activation of the byakugan. Kirino's bloodline was art in motion. All of the attacks a dance, precise, requiring grace and poise. It was similar to the gentle fist in a way, where form was emphasized over power. Kirino didn't show her frustration outwardly though, maybe others would come to see its charm eventually. Love's leg for example could be easily healed broken bone? Rip the old one out and replace it with a non-broken one.

Love wasn't long gone and she returned with a kunai. It appeared rather dull, likely used by the untrained students. Hopefully, Love had instructed them on the importance of sharpening your tools. It was like exercise and cleaning one must keep their gear in top shape to be the best and function at capacity. A dull blade was like a ninja who was unable to their job. Utterly useless.

"Well then I guess we can begin." She began to channel energy into the whip, but this time she made use of her lightning element. She wrapped the bone around the tree before pulling. The bone dug into the bark and the lightning made it cut like butter. She only went about three fourths of the way through before loosing the whip and pulling it back in. "That was chakra infusion using lightning. It makes it easier to cut."
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:35 pm
Love held the blade firmly in her hand, trying to force her chakra through it as she watched Kirino demonstrate. "I also have lightning element but I have no practice with it. I think it would be better to start with regular chakra infusion and then try adding an element." Love commented what Kirino probably already knew and planned on. She looked down at her hand which had a faint glow. "Am I doing this right?" She asked not sure how it should feel.

WC:84
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:50 pm
"Try not to force the energy in. Do it gently." Kirino walked behind the girl placing her hands onto the dagger. As she added her own chakra to it, causing it to glow. "It should feel similar to that." The white haired girl took her hands off of Love's and backed away. Love now knew the feeling, maybe it would become easier to instill energy to the blade now.

If she struggled again the girl would repeat the motions. Touching Love's hands and moving chakra through them. Conduction was a property of electricity knowing that they shared the element aided Kirino in training her. "Electricity is conduction, conductors don't force, they simply allow energy to flow." 

"It should feel similar to a kiss. A bolt of lightning through your body." Hopefully Love knew what it felt like, Kirino didn't want to demonstrate. Maybe she could find and bait some boy around if she didn't. To be honest I think a sharp blade feels better than a kiss, you can't stab people with kisses.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:02 pm
Love nodded to Kirino. She tried to relax while keeping a firm grip on the blade. When she felt the older girl's hands on top of her own, with her chakra flowing through, she understood the feeling and memorized it. "Thanks." Love looked up at Kirino when she spoke. "I see." Just let it flow. Love thought as she tried to do what she was told to without using too much chakra. "A kiss..." Like a lightning bolt..? Love paused causing the flow of chakra to slow. She hadn't much thought of kissing and boys, she was only fourteen.

Her life was all about training and becoming the best ninja that she could be. Love cleared her throat and began to refocus on her task. "I've never been kissed but I can imagine what a bolt of lightning running through your body might feel like. So you don't have to demonstrate." She gave Kirino a half smile; still sort of distracted by the thought of kissing anyone boy or girl. Love looked back down at her hand. "Is this better?"

WC:180
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 pm
Love seemed rather trumped on the whole kiss thing, it wasn't abnormal. So, Kirino blew it off. But, then Love began to talk about and luckily told Kirino no demonstration was needed. Well, its probably for the best all I see is academy students. Kirino sighed, there weren't nearly enough people out training today.
"More people should be out here working." I can't begin to describe the weak minded, unable bodied, insects infesting the village. Of course she let her sentence trail off, letting the rest of it out inside of her mind. At least Love was hard at work.

She broke Kirino from her thoughts with her question. "It looks about the same. But keep going it will feel natural soon." She infused her bones with energy once more. Showing her how the kunai should glow once she had chakra infusion down.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:28 pm
Love checked the surrounding area. "Yea, you're right." Love thought of all the other genin in the village. They can't all be on missions. More possibilities of where they could be clouded her mind. It was a really nice day. I hope there isn't something going on that I'm supposed to be at. She twisted her lip as she thought but got out of her head when Kirino replied to her. 

She looked at the girl and nodded to her words and demonstration. "So tell me, how does your kekkei genkai work? Do you instantly grow a new bone or is there like a time period before it has to go back?" She asked trying to make conversation. It would be awful awkward and quiet if they just stood around waiting for her hand to start glowing. 

WC:137
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 pm
"It pretty much happens on command. I can grow and replace multiple bones at once." Since Love initiated the talk of kekkei genkei it wouldn't be wrong to ask about hers. "What about yours? I saw something happen to Maloren's eyes, but I don't know what changed. Does it effect your vision?"

It was a normal question of course it effected the vision. It was called one of the heavenly doujutsu for a reason. But that wasn't the actual question of course. The question was to what extreme were small details magnified or were movements easier to follow and track? That was really what she wanted to know.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:41 pm
"Interesting." Love said as she held her hand in front of her face. She imagined what it would be like to just pull out bones and have them replaced instantly. That must really come in handy when you run out of weapons... She thought before answering Kirino's question about her doujutsu. "Let see... I can see the chakra network and the tenketsu along it. I have 360 vision and can see through most solid objects and obstructions." She paused to think of all the other capability of her eyes. "I can follow high-speed movements like the sharingan can. I'm also able to tell when genjutsu is being used and tell clones from the real person." Love suddenly felt like she was bragging and decided to stop talking about her abilities. "Tell me about the Kaguya fighting style."

WC:137
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:15 pm
"It usually moves in many forms known as dances." The power of the byakugan sounds useful I wonder how seeing tenketsu aids them. Is that why Maloren seemed to focus on his finger tips? "Can you also see the build up of chakra before an enemy launches an attack?" It was worth checking out how much of the girls skills could be worked if given the opportunity to use her byakugan and train chakra infusion.

"I think we should change up our training your goal now is to attack me with the chakra infused blade." Hopefully she would use the doujutsu without having Kirino tell her. It would be an exchange of information. Love could witness the dances as Kirino took her time dissecting the movements of the byakugan. "The dances usually require the use of a bone weapon made within our bodies. Such as my spine, it can be used for one half of the clematis dance."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum