Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Tai training (Kirino) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tai training (Kirino)

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 pm
"Sweet." Love nodded to Kirino, "Right. I'll work on that." The young redhead then watched as the older kunoichi performed the second technique. "Alright." Love then attempted the kick the way Kirino had showed her. She raised her left leg to the sky, putting as much force as she could behind the kick. Replaying the demonstration in her head Love noted it was a mixing of high and low kicks. Love would try it a few more times, her speed increasing each time, before asking Kirino for her opinion. She didn't execute the jutsu as well as her mentor but she was getting there.

WC:104
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:37 pm
"Your form for the kicks has definitely improved, a good base is always good." Kirino mentioned as she moved out of the way from a slightly sideways kick. I don't think this is an Anbu, is she really good at acting? Moving around the girl Kirino inspected the muscles on the girl's legs carefully as they moved. "I think what you need is a test subject. Try the kick against me, I won't attack or move." Hardening the bones within her body the girl stood using a stance with a solid base that would make her hard to knock over. Lets test her strength, if she can kick and hurts me she is too strong for a genin. In reverse if she gets hurt maybe I'm being paranoid and need to apologize before I heal her wounds. 

(Kirino is at 90 health, so likely the kick will hurt you. Assuming you do it.)
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:05 pm
"Really that's awesome!" Love replied proud of herself. "A test subject? Hmm... Ok." Love took a minute to think about it and Kirino was right. The girl was a bit worried though, she didn't want to accidentally hurt Kirino because she couldn't control her power. Not that she had much but still, she just met her and didn't want to make any foes. Surely a simple beginner's mistake would be forgiven. Love thought mentally preparing herself to attack. Once she was certain she could do it Love took a breath and attacked just how she'd practiced. When her foot made contact with Kirino's body a wave of pain traveled up her leg and spread throughout her body. "Ow." The word slipped out as she stood frozen in pain.

WC:128
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:34 pm
Kirino grabbed the girl before she would fall over maybe she wasn't pretending. "I'm sorry, I didn't think I was that hard." The Kaguya ended her bone armor jutsu, as she said the words. Making a hand seal the girl turned her hand blue before extending it out. "This should stop the pain." Pressing her hand into the girl's leg she could likely feel the pain dissolve into nothingness. "You did a nice kick there, maybe we should try it again on a softer target." Picking up the dummy Kirino stood behind it to keep the thing up. This should be better.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:23 pm
"No it's not you I'm just not strong enough yet." Love tried to reassure her but it was just the pain talking. Thank goodness for medical ninjutsu. Love laughed nervously, "Haha, yeah..." She agreed with Kirino about the softer target. "Thanks for catching me.. and healing me." Love rubbed the back of her head again. After thanking the girl Love brushed off her modesty to get back into training mode. "Alright, I'll try it again." And she did. As she practiced on the dummy Love made sure to maintain the same power with each strike but also tried concentrating on keeping her leg aligned with the target.

WC:107
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:12 pm
"Well I didn't actually heal the leg, I just numbed it." Kirino held the target up as she continued to kick. It seemed she had the form down, but Kirino wanted her to do a couple more kicks before having her move on. "Try the kicks together now it is a little bit different, but it will build skill." Kirino knew that if the girl did the kicks right she would easily kick through the straw dummy. So, to avoid the girl anymore pain she would prepare to step back and prevent the leg from hitting her ribs.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:19 pm
"Oh.. I guess that means I should go to the hospital after this then?" Before she got her answer Kirino spoke again, telling her to combine the attacks. "Ok." Love thought of how Kirino performed both the movements together. Love did the kicks at half strength at first to make sure she was doing it right. It also gave Kirino as chance to step to the side before her full strength kick. Attempt one. Love thought and attacked the dummy.

WC:80
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:21 pm
The girl nodded her head in approval as Love mentioned going to the hospital. It would probably be for the best. Luckily sprained and broken bones would never be a problem for Kirino. If its defective or broken throw it out and get a new one. Shape the new one to work. It was very much like people in a way a tool to be used and discarded once their function ceased. This human is broken? Grow a new one and replace the old. 

"Kick looks good." The white haired girl said as she moved away from the dummy. There was nothing else really that Kirino could show the girl, there were some very difficult attacks that she knew. Love probably would have a hard time picking them up at the moment though. What with the injured leg and anything else required the Shikotsumyaku. Maybe Maloren could teach her some of his weird jutsu. Like the slow spinning chakra dome technique. 

"Is there anything else you wanted me to teach you?" The girl would say. While setting down the dummy.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:38 pm
"Thanks." Love said as she watched Kirino lay down the dummy. Love thought about her question. "Well it wouldn't be smart to try anymore taijutsu today." She thought for a moment. "Do you know how to do chakra infusion? That would be something simple." She asked saying the last part aloud to herself.

WC:53
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:19 am
"To show you chakra infusion, I would need a weapon of some sort." Kirino mentioned while looking around Love's body to see if she had any. After some thought though Kirino was able to find a good substitute for herself. Touching the base of her neck she began to pull, ripping her spine out showing it to the girl as it still dripped with cerebral-spino fluid. She began to channel her energy into it as Love had asked her to demonstrate.

"Now we just need to find you a weapon."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum