Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Kirino's Long Training Session Empty Kirino's Long Training Session

Thu May 12, 2016 6:28 pm
Kirino had work to do in the morning as she made her way into the training grounds. Everything was calm and peaceful as she moved along her little fox familiar following behind her. The sun was out and the village hidden in the leaves was calm. There were people training within the woods on various techniques, some were training with swords, some were training with ninjutsu and some other people were learning how to use taijutsu. She watched as the two close ranged fighters attacked and noted how one gripped the others face, making him unable to move. Kirino approached them as they had taken a break.

”Hello, my name is Kirino. I was wondering if you could tell me about the move you just used, where you grabbed the opponents face.” Wiping off the sweat from his work out he looked up as Kirino began to speak and asked what the move was called and how it was performed. “Well that move is called the iron claw and it is used to cause extreme discomfort it really isn’t a good way to grapple with an opponent who has experience, but against a weaker opponent it has its uses. Care to help us practice?” The man asked as he sat back down and started talking to his student who seemed to be a genin like Kirino as he wasn’t wearing a chuunin or jounin jacket. “Well once my student has rested for a minute you two can have a spar, where you both try to use the iron claw on each other.” The kid didn’t look to happy that he would be sparring with a girl, but Kirino would definitely wipe the disappointment from his face soon. ”I would love to train with you gentlemen.” Kirino said as she prepared to fight a close quarters battle.

When the boy was ready he stood up and got into an offensive stance, which sort of was different from Kirino’s more defensive one. The strength of Kirino’s body was usually enough to endure most hits, so she usually waited for the opponent to attack and wait for them to get in close before using their own momentum against them. When the boy rushed forward palm out Kirino waited briefly before taking the incoming hand and throwing it past her along with the rest of the boy’s body. She then threw out her own hand like a claw as the kid’s face turned towards her, but the boy met the arm with a sweep of his leg that made the sound of hitting bone. Kirino didn’t seem affected by the attack but the other taijutsu user seemed to as he winced slightly.

“What is your body made out of?” He asked as he moved away to set up another strike that would be aimed at the girl’s face. ”I am a Kaguya my bone structure is much different than that of other peoples.” She said as she had one of the bones of her arm show through her skin, before making the spike return to the inside of her body. The kid stood silent as he watched the bone move and it seemed like a good opportunity to catch her opponent off guard. Rushing forward with her hand out Kirino used the claw like arm and only grabbed onto her opponent’s wrist as he used it to defend his face, before throwing out his own claw like hand towards her face. She blocked using her wrist and the two struggled to escape one another’s grasp. It seemed that the boy had the advantage in strength, but Kirino had him outclassed in durability. As the two started trading blows the boy seemed to be more effected than the Kaguya was.

After trading attacks for about thirty seconds the boy let go of Kirino’s wrist and backed up quickly. His knuckles looked bruised while Kirino seemed mostly intact, besides her kimono hanging over her shoulder displaying more cleavage than she cared to show. Fixing her clothing quickly she waited for the boy to move forward again. He seemed a little focused on himself at the moment as he had realized not only did Kirino’s punches hurt, but also attacking her seemed to hurt. He looked at the Kaguya who had a slight cut that was bleeding across her cheek from an attack where she was clipped by the boy’s fingernail. “You don’t seem as hurt as I do, that Kaguya bloodline of yours must be pretty strong. When I punch you it feels like I’m slamming my hands through brick.” He patted his hands together before moving forward again hand out like a claw again, but Kirino had expected that and was waiting. Letting the boy hit with the attack onto her face she could feel the kid squeezing her face, but she didn’t feel that much pain. “Yes, I did it I hit you. I am the best taijutsu user ever!” He yelled as he squeezed tighter.

What happened after that shocked the kid, as Kirino’s hand came up and her palm wrapped around his face and began to squeeze tightly. From the kid’s mumbling and soft cries she could tell the taijutsu was having its intended effect. They both held onto the others face until the boy’s hand fell off of the face of Kirino. After he had let go Kirino also let go and looked at her opponent. They did a quick high five before returning back to the kid’s teacher. “Master we both learned how to use the iron claw, but my attacks couldn’t even make this girl flinch. I need to do a lot more training to empower my fists.” He said while sitting down to take another break. Kirino bowed to the man that helped her learn the jutsu and his student. ”Thank you, both for helping me today I think this technique will be useful in the future.” The man returned the bow and accepted the thank you returning to his student to teach him more.

While Kirino had plans to learn another jutsu that day she remembered she had promised someone that she would help out in the leaf’s hospital. Calling to Foxxy, Kirino quickly made her way out of the leaf’s training grounds. Once, outside of the gate Kirino walked around with her little fox. Many people stopped to pet and ask about the animal. ”I found him outside of the village, there were wolves trying to attack her.” The people would always ask how many there were and the Kaguya would give them a straight answer.

Once the little fox got tired from all of the walking Kirino would pick her up and hold the vixen in her arms like a baby. Which only brought more people over to come see the fox. There seemed to be many people out in the streets of the village that day. There must have been something going on as it seemed every few seconds there was someone stopping the girl. Foxxy must be really adorable to gather this much attention. She patted the little fox on the head as Kirino continued on her walk to the hospital. As the genin was about to make a turn she noticed an older gentlemen fall over in the streets while clutching his chest. Many people gathered around, Kirino had to push through the crowd to get a good look at the man. Looks like sudden cardiac arrest.

The Kaguya moved people away as someone began asking Kirino is she was a medic. The answer to the queston would be no, but Kirino didn’t have any time to respond to the question. Placing her hands on the man’s chest she couldn’t feel a heartbeat, but he was still breathing so mouth to mouth wasn’t necessary. Kirino just had to find a way to kick start the guy’s heart. Charging her hands with a low level current the girl rubbed her palms together before placing them onto the man’s chest. He jumped as the electricity was transferred, but his heart still didn’t have a beat. Charging her hands with the electrical current once more, Kirino placed her palms onto the man’s chest. This time when the electricity transferred he jumped and opened his eyes looking around to see what had happened.

Kirino helped the older gentleman up, even though he was safe for now it was probably a good idea to take the guy to the hospital. Since Kirino was headed in that direction she carried the guy on her back. “Thank you, for saving me young lady.” He said as they started their walk with the man’s wife beside them. ”It is my job to protect the people of the village.” Foxxy followed along besides the Kaguya as now its seat had been taken. The man kept thanking Kirino until they arrived at the hospital. Once inside the Kaguya walked over to the receptionist, who would be able to find her friend somewhere in the building.

After a few minutes of waiting Kirino’s friend a medic from the village exited from a locked door that lead to the patient’s rooms and handed the girl a tag with her name on it. “There you go Kirino, today I just need some help with some patients and I could use a cute nurse.” She smacked Kirino on the butt and held up a short skirted nurses outfit. ”I’m not wearing that.” Kirino stated as she turned to leave, but the medic grabbed her by the arm and dragged her behind the locked doors. “Okay, okay, you don’t have to just don’t leave. I don’t have many people around that can help.” I wasn’t actually planning to leave, I just didn’t want to wear that outfit. I will however borrow it for later.

Moving through the hospital Sarah, Kirino’s medic friend finally opened the door to a patients room once inside there was a man sitting. He looked to be in extreme discomfort as he gritted his teeth and paid little attention to the duo as they entered the room. “All right Kirino I’m going to teach you how to use chakra anesthetic. It’s a jutsu that numbs an area.” Making a couple of hand seals the medic’s fingers lit up with blue fire, which were then thrusted a quarter inch into the patient’s chest. The man’s discomfort seemed to end at that moment and Sarah was able to do what she needed to do a little easier. It also seemed to be the reason Kirino was in the hospital. The woman was then doing something else to the man, probably a medical procedure that would be too difficult for the girl to understand at that moment.

Leaving the patients room the two girls walked down the hall together. “Okay, so I need you to use chakra anesthetic on the next patient. Remember there are three hand seals hare, ox, and monkey.” The Kaguya had to make sure she understood the seals, as she had limited training on their use. She repeated the hand seals over and over, until she had gotten them all done correctly. Walking into a patient’s room Sarah looked to Kirino. “All right Kirino I will leave this one to you.” Sarah stepped out of the way and let Kirino into the room where an elderly woman sat, she didn’t seem to be in pain, but with all of the things the doctor was prepping it seemed some pain was coming.

Making the three seals Kirino’s hand began to glow with a blue harmless fire, she took a moment to gaze at the flames before approaching the woman. Hello, miss I am just going to numb you so that you won’t feel any pain as the doctor does her work.” The woman nodded and the Kaguya gently pushed her flaming fingers an quarter of an inch into the woman’s chest. She seemed to relax and after that Sarah came over to inspect the girls work. “Not bad, not bad I should invite you to work here more often.” She then began to form some hand seals and do some work with her tools within half of an hour Sarah finished the procedure on the lady, while Kirino would apply the anesthetic every couple of minutes.

Exiting the room Sarah and Kirino headed to the hospital cafeteria for a quick lunch. Foxxy sat on the floor of the mess hall as the two girls ate, every now and then Kirino would ask the fox to perform a simple task like sit and if it did so, the animal would receive a treat. They weren’t the usual treats that the Kaguya gave the animal, but instead it was people food. They didn’t have much in the pet department; after all it was a hospital. The only reason Foxxy was allowed in was because some patients liked to pet the baby fox, as it helped remove stress from them. The little fox had received so much attention that day. There were the people in the village who had stopped Kirino from getting to the hospital on time and even the people in the hospital would stop her to pet the little fox.

Finished with lunch the two girls got out of their seats, returned their trays and returned to their duties. Sarah had informed Kirino that she still had a couple of patients that the girl could help with. All of the patients required the same technique as well, so it gave Kirino extra practice to learn the technique before leaving the hospital for the day. Entering the patients room Kirino held out Foxxy for the person to hold as Kirino prepped her jutsu and once it was completed she would numb the area that Sarah had informed Kirino to numb. When that was finished she would step back and let Sarah do her thing. There were only two more patients left that needed the anesthetic.

Walking into the second to last patients room the man seemed pretty rowdy, as he didn’t want the jutsu applied to him instead he argued until Sarah knocked him out once he became violent and performed his surgery. “There are some that just don’t want to get better.” The medic said as she made her way over to the room of the last patient they would have to inject chakra into for the day. This man was much more calm than the last and was missing a number of teeth with the rest of them all rotting. “Okay, numb his mouth I need to pull out his teeth and then create new ones. It will take about a week to replicate all thirt-two, but once they are done we can transplant them all in.” Kirino made the seals and plunged her fingers into the man’s chest. After making sure he was numb the medic began to carefully remove the man’s decaying teeth, one by one. After she was finished, Sarah removed her gloves and walked Kirino to the waiting room. There they both said their goodbyes and went on their ways.

Outside Kirino called to Foxxy, it was still pretty early and there was still plenty of time to get some work done at the training grounds. She hoped the two men that were training in taijutsu were still there. If they were, she thought she could watch them and pick up a couple more taijutsu moves that she could learn. The Kaguya didn’t take the walk on the ground this time she had learned that lesson earlier instead she picked up the fox and jumped across the roof tops, until she arrived at the training grounds. After a few minutes of searching she caught the taijutsu users doing something strange. It seemed the more experienced shinobi was attacking his student’s butthole, with his fingers. The move caused the boy to jump and turn a bright shade of red.

Kirino had to figure out what it was they were doing, it looked like they were being serious, but the attack was jock like. ”Umm, what are you doing?” The Kaguya asked as they both turned to look at the girl they had met this morning. “Oh, hello Kirino this is just the leaf’s secret taijutsu 1000 years of death. If you hit an opponent with this, they will die of embarrassment. I was just teaching it to my student here, care to learn it by being his sparring partner?” While she wasn’t really up for getting poked in the butt, she was willing to learn a new attack move. So getting ready she took up a more flexible stance to the one she had taken earlier. There was no way she would let herself get poked like that.

Kirino was the first one to step forward this time she had her fingers at the ready and tried to maneuver behind the boy, but he had anticipated the attack and tried to counter. He blocked the Kaguya’s front leg and made a stab forward with his fingers. Immediately as the fingers were about to touch she switched places with a training dummy. In the confusion of the smoke the genin looked around for Kirino he saw the dummy, but not the girl. He stopped his fingers early, before hitting the dummy. Had he not done so, he would have known the dummy wasn’t a substitution, but a transformation. When the boy turned around Kirino un-transformed and put her hands and fingers together, then with a forward thrust she hit the other genin’s brown dot and sent him into the air. Even though it would be embarrassing to get hit by the technique, it was also embarrassing to use the technique. The other genin was rolling around on the ground holding his butt cheeks. He wasn’t the only one that felt violated. As the pale girl’s face reddened and she turned around, so that no one could look at her face.

Walking over to his student the older ninja slapped his student in the face. “That move is discipline; it is a tool used to teach others this is the next move I would like you both to learn.” Kirino watched as the man hit the kid across the face, maybe whoever got 1000 years of deathed first, would have suffered the blow. Standing to his feet the boy ran forward ready to slap, but Kirino already felt like that was what he would do. Forcing a bone out of her body she moved to block the attack. The slap hit hollow bone probably hurting the kid, seeing as he held his slapping hand. Then it was Kirino’s turn to strike she sent her hand forward, only striking air. Returning the hand to her side it seemed that the boy was ready for a second attempt at the attack.

He moved forward at slow speeds, maybe he was moving slowly to act as bait for an incoming attack if he was it was already seen through. At the last moment though he sped up and put his un-fisted hand out trying to slap her in the face. It was met with an arm to block and then a swift kick to get him to move away. The eyes of the Kaguya followed her opponent as he came in for another attack, he seemed far more aggressive than he had before. Maybe it was a side effect of getting poked in the butt and he would use this slapping game to get his revenge. Moving backwards the girl followed his movements watching as his feet zigzagged left and right as he move forward.  When the boy got close Kirino threw her hand out hitting into the shoulder as he ducked and sent out his slap, which she dodged.

They both backed off of each other for a moment to assess the other. Kirino began to think of where his guard was weakest and she was sure he was doing the same. They both breathed heavily as they stared down the other. Once they both moved forward at least one of them would get a slap in. When both people raised their hands and targeted the others legs, with their feet it was obvious both had found the others weakness. Sending their arms forward both Kirino and the other genin managed to slap the other, leaving red marks on each other’s cheek. They both winced in pain, but after a moment of agony they both stood up and had a good laugh. It was kind of fun to hit the other person across the face. Maybe it was something she could do to someone else in the future maybe. Once they were both done laughing they slapped the other person again. It was actually kind of fun once you got past the stinging feeling. The ninja teaching them just held a thumbs up as he saw the duo had gotten the idea behind the technique. “It isn’t always about combat, sometimes it is about having fun.”

Tossing kunai at the two ninja the jounin began to say what he wanted them to learn next. It seemed it would be difficult as he took his time to explain what he was about to do. He held out a blade and began to channel energy into the weapon. A line of blue energy streamed across the surface as he held onto the blade imbuing it with his energy. He held the blade up at that point and let the both of them see what he had done. “That is regular chakra, it is harder to imbue a weapon with elemental chakra.” He then threw the weapon into a tree, which it was stuck into. “I want you both to do that before we move on. This part of the technique is about focus. This is a thing jounin are taught due to its difficulty. Mastering this opens up many doors in the field of weaponry.” He walked away and took a seat, so that he could study them both as they worked. He also began to sharpen his blades with chakra, the energy seemed to make the blade more durable.

With weapons in hand Kirino and the other genin began to let their chakra flow through the blades. The energy seemed forced and wouldn’t coat the blade properly. The other genin seemed to be having the same problem at this point. In his case though the chakra was coating his hands. This is rather difficult. Kirino thought as she remembered back to the time she was trying to use her bloodline and couldn’t. Manipulating my bones felt like this actually. Kirino gripped the blade tighter and continued to flow chakra in to the blade, but with little effect. The energy seemed to dissipate after a couple of seconds and only coated the blade where the girl’s hands had been touching.

Watching as the other genin tried to coat his weapon, he seemed to only be able to keep the flow of energy for a couple of seconds. Which was about the same as Kirino. He tried again to force the chakra onto the weapon, but it failed once more. Kirino tried again to see why the blade wouldn’t get coated in the energy. She kept the flow of chakra going as long as she could without burning herself out. She would then look at what her training partner was doing, so that she could regain energy while figuring out what she had been doing wrong. Once she was done watching the other genin’s attempt at chakra infusion she would bring her energy forward trying to force it to coat the blade. The blade once more resisted her attempt just as it had the other genin’s. The jounin continued to watch with a smile as the two failed to replicate the effects of the technique. They both continued trying to infuse the blade with energy for several minutes, before they were both tired and needed to take a quick break.

The two genin sat down and had some type of energy bar given to them by the more experienced ninja. Kirino ate hers slowly having manners and what not as the other kid wolfed his down. Well that is one way to eat. Kirino thought as she took a small bite of her energy bar, before catching sight of Foxxy chasing down a butterfly that was unfortunate enough to have caught her sight. The fox was running in another direction from the group and Kirino had to go capture her, before she got into any trouble. ”Be back in a minute, I have to go get my fox before she gets into anything.”

Kirino chased after the fox who was still moving in the opposite direction still in pursuit of the orange and black butterfly. Once the insect landed the fox pounced on the insect and began to eat the bug licking its lips as it did so. Once it saw Kirino standing there looking huffy it put its ears down and tucked it tail under and approached. ”Ahh… No, no, no, no, no, no. That is a bad Foxxy, you no run off.” The girl said wagging a finger while using baby voice. All the fox did was roll over at that point and make some noises while on its belly. All hope of yelling at the fox at that point was lost, you just can’t be mad at something that adorable. Picking up the fox Kirino returned to where she was before practicing chakra infusion with the two gentlemen. It was quiet when Kirino returned it seemed the other genin was sorting through whast he was going wrong with the training. The older ninja was just concentrating on his blades and checking their sharpness.

Sitting between the two Kirino finished the last bite of her energy bar and gave some water to the little fox, while using cupped hands like a bowl. She stroked the foxes neck as she began to think of how to learn the technique. She reviewed her many failed attempts at trying to coat a blade in chakra with chakra infusion. Maybe it wasn’t about how much chakra you applied, but how it was applied. Both of the two genin this far had only tried to force the chakra into the blade, neither had really tried to take it slowly. When it was time to begin the work again applying a small layer of energy is what Kirino would do first. The other genin still seemed stumped by the technique so he probably hadn’t figured out what the both of them had been doing wrong. Kirino layed down on her back and waited for the two men to decide they were ready to continue with the training. Once they were both standing Kirino would also stand holding onto the kunai as she did so.

When they were all up the jounin spoke once more. “I am going to show you both the chakra infusion again, so pay close attention.” The energy coated the weapon, it didn’t look like he was forcing the chakra up either, instead it seemed like the energy wanted to go there without being pushed. Maybe the chakra is like a river if too much is put into the water the liquid flows over the sides. If the chakra was like a river she was pushing the chakra too hard and instead of flowing it spilled over, onto the bottom of the kunai and her hands.

With kunai in hand Kirino began to funnel her chakra slowly. As she did so the energy shimmyed up the blade slowly, until it had been completely covered in a light purple energy. She looked over to her fellow student who still was trying to force the chakra into the weapon. Kirino threw the kunai into the ground to show her instructor that she had finished. He gave her a thumbs up and then watched what his students were going to do. Stepping behind the other genin Kirino looked at his work and was prepared to give him the secret to the technique. ”The trick is to not force the chakra into the blade, but to let it flow gently over it. Remember how sensei did it? He didn’t force the chakra in, he forced it over. ” After that the kid focused his energy and instead of bombarding the kunai with the chakra he let the blue energy creep slowly up the blade until it had been covered. Once he had covered his kunai he also tossed the weapon into the dirt.

The jounin clapped and instructed the both of them to pick up the weapons, because the training with them wasn’t through yet. Both of the genin retrieved their blades and waited for the next set of instructions. “Okay, so the next part of training is to use chakra infusion in combat.” The two genin faced each other as they assumed they would be opponents, but the jounin grabbed their shoulders and pulled them both toward him. “Your opponent is me.” He then withdrew two kunai and let his energy surge through both, the coating on the weapons was more refined than both Kirino’s or the other genin’s.  Kirino surged energy into her blade, about the same time the other genin did. The jounin came forward meeting both of his student’s blades with his own. There was no clink of metal hitting metal as the chakra layer muffled the sound. The arms of both the genin were forced backwards as the jounin backed away from the two, so that they could reset their attacks and strategy.

Moving around to the back Kirino waited for her partner to charge in with his blade coated in energy. Once the other genin moved in Kirino stepped forward with her own chakra weapon. Once the two were close enough they both tried to meet the jounin’s blade, but he caught both of them with his weapons and pushed back against the force of both of them. Kirino tried to increase her strength by using her other hand to push the weapon, but with a swift motion the jounin raised his blade letting the girls force carry her forward. The girl tripped, but didn’t land on her face she remained on her feet. “Using too much pressure sets off your center of balance.” The jounin stated as Kirino turned around to slash at the ninja with her weapon again.

The blade was met with the kunai of the more experienced ninja. The other genin had backed off at this point and seemed to be waiting for an opening. The kid waited patiently while Kirino kept swinging her blade, she didn’t understand what the other kid was waiting for. When he finally moved in he attacked at the side of the adult ninja who blocked the attack using his kunai. “Almost.” He said as he pushed the genin backwards it seemed the kid was waiting for something. Probably for the jounin to lose focus of the other genin and focus on the current danger of Kirino.

The Kaguya backed off and they all stood silently waiting for someone to make a move. She didn’t care who attacked as long as somebody would. The other genin moved towards Kirino he then told her to charge forward with him. The two genin charged forward and stuck their kunai out, which had been glowing with chakra. Seeing the incoming attack, the more experienced ninja, made his blades glow with energy and countered using his own blades and superior strength. As they battled the chakra around the edges of Kirino’s blade grew more refined, as did that of the other genin’s blade. In the middle of combat it was difficult to focus on small details like that, but once you did it was extraordinary.

The two genin slashed once more with their chakra enriched blades and once more found themselves hitting into the blades of the jounin. Who would throw them both backwards with his strength and wait for them both to attack again. The training went back and forth like that for a couple of more minutes. Either Kirino or the other genin would throw out an attack and the jounin would swiftly block. After that he would toss the two a foot backwards and let them both try again. There was something the jounin was looking at though he didn’t seem to be looking at the people attacking him, he was focused on the chakra at the end of the blades. Once more both of the genin attacked the jounin, this time his eyes widened and both blades hit the man. Kirino and the other genin’s eyes widened as they realized what they had just done, but in a puff of smoke their teacher was replaced with a wooden training dummy. The man appeared a couple of meters away with a smile. “You both have learned to use chakra infusion.”

“Since you both have learned to use chakra infusion. I can tell you guys how to apply your elemental affinities to weapons.” He pointed to his student first, who had probably been tested for an elemental affinity at the academy. He said that his own affinity was for wind, in which if Kirino knew her elements she would be at a disadvantage when it came to ninjutsu and techniques like this. “Wind, hmm and what of yours Kirino?” She made her arm crackle with lightning as she gripped onto the blade, it made a screeching noise before flying in another direction. ”I use lightning element.” She then ran over to where her weapon had landed and picked it up off of the ground.

“You two work on adding your chakra natures into your weapons. It works well to think of what each element means, you can sort through its weaknesses and strenths.” The ninja didn’t give a demonstration of the abilities this time, maybe he didn’t have either of the elements or maybe he was just testing them both. Kirino went to work summoning her lightning chakra once more, it was easy enough to make the energy flow into the blade, it was another story to keep it there. With the electrical current came the vibration of molecules. With the vibration of molecules came heat and with that heat came Kirino dropping the weapon. Sometimes the weapon would just fly out of her hand the electro-magnetic current being too strong for her to hold onto the weapon. Luckily after flinging the blade the first time she had used her other hand to set up a magnetic barrier against the weapon. Whenever the weapon would fly from the girl’s grasp and head towards her body it would be propelled into another direction. She faced away from anyone that was within the range of the items attack zone, to keep injury to a minimum.

She continued to use the electrical charges within her body to make the weapon spark and crackle with energy. She couldn’t hold the weapon for too long however as eventually the blade would overheat and then she would be forced to drop it. After dropping the weapon this time, she let the air cool the weapon. She had picked up the blade while it was still hot countless times in her impatience to continue on with the training. Her hands were starting to hurt, but using the chakra anesthetic she had learned earlier the pain seemed to fade away and within moments the pain was gone. Looking at her hands they were red from the places the hot blade had come into contact with her porcelain skin, but the pain was now non-existent. The medical jutsu had done its job Kirino had to wonder what more medical ninjutsu she could learn and even what those jutsu were capable of. If there are jutsu to make one not feel pain, are there any that can heal wounds within seconds or splice DNA together?

If Kirino would stop thinking of how to put different things and body parts together she might be able to finish the technique. He said to go over what the element I am trying to implement is. I am using lightning, so it is power. It can generate voltage which can be used to power things like lights and radios. The electricity is also heat as seen with what it does to my hand when I hold a weapon and flow energy into it. There were many ways to describe an element, there was something their teacher wanted them to focus on when thinking of their element. Its strengths and weaknesses. Lightning element is weak to the wind element and strong against the earth element. Picking up the weapon Kirino began to channel chakra into the blade, she then thrusted the sharp end into the dirt in front of her, creating a small crater. She continued to implant the blade into the ground while it was surrounded by lightning. The heat of the blade went away as she stuck the object into the dirt. Her training partner seemed to be having a difficult time in getting the chakra to flow. He still seemed to have a better grip on his weapon than Kirino had as he was still gripping onto the blade and never once did Kirino see it fly from his hand.

Infusing her blade with lightning energy she walked over to her training partner who was focusing on wind element. As she drew close she pressed her blade against his. The lightning seemed to increase the power of the wind within the blade. ”Sensei said to think of the strengths and weaknesses of our elements. Wind is strongest against lightning and weakest against fire.” Kirino smiled as she stopped the flow of energy the cool breeze from the wind had kept the blade from getting too hot. Using her element, it seemed to become easier to control. The blade no longer grew hot and the chakra was very well controlled along the outside of the blade. Perhaps conduction was the wrong way to go with the weapon as it only made the molecule’s move faster and make the dagger hot. However, if the current were on the outside of the blade it could be used to add power and strength to the weapon.
Kirino kept using the basics of stabbing her weapon into the dirt and surveying how the energy effected the dirt, along with using her lightning on the wind weapon to study how it reacted. The jounin that they had been training with was using his fire element to help his student, after all it was easier to come by dirt than it was to come across fire. She watched the two work together until the other genin seemed to have a grasp on the element and how to work it. With the two of them both capable of using their respective elements on their weapons it was time to move onto the next part of training combat.

Taking out his weapons the jounin began to channel wind energy into his weapon. “Okay now you both attack with your blades like you did before and see how you fare.” The jounin rushed forward and within seconds was in front of his student thrusting the weapon forward into the kid’s abdomen. He used the flat of the blade, so as to not kill the kid. With the gut shot the other genin fell backwards which opened him up for another attack. Kirino rushed forward at this point to help her ally. She went for the more experienced ninja’s flank, but within an instant he was gone. In the following second Kirino would feel a blunt hit onto her back that sent her forward. What had felt like a kick was very painful, she was sure to feel the effects of the days training in the days to follow. Rolling off the ground she stretched her legs out and stopped her backwards momentum enough to stand and step next to her ally.

When fighting a superior opponent plan your attack and defense. As Kirino thought of that she began to strengthen her bones and along with it the rest of her body. She nodded to her ally who also seemed to have something in the works going. He moved forward and the Kaguya followed behind him the kid went for the straight forward thrust of the dagger, while Kirino jumped over him and brought the blade down. The jounin dodged both attacks which wasn’t unsurprisingly and appeared behind them both and kicked the other genin into Kirino. The Kaguya grabbed the other genin’s shoulder and held him up, so that he wouldn’t knock her over. She had to do that with one arm of course, because her left hand held an electrically charged weapon.

Infusing her blade with more chakra she looked at the jounin and created a clone. Movin forward with her partner she targeted the jounin with her weapon and took up a flanking position with her duplicate. The other genin attacked from a different angle. Once close Kirino released her shock kunai which nicked the side of the jounin’s leg. He buckled slightly at its touch, but seemed to be effected very little by it. Did the charge from my weapon numb his leg for a second? The other gein’s follow up attack to Kirino’s was timed perfectly as his blade met the other ninja’s and the sound of metal on metal reverberated throughout the leaf’s training grounds. “Good job working together both of you, I think you are both capable of using your elements and chakra infusion. Just for good measure though I think we should keep working on it, to give you two a feel for it.” Kirino and the other genin had to agree as there was never harm in doing additional training after learning a technique, it could only strengthen what you know.

The flow of chakra stopped in the blades of the jounin as he stood patiently waiting for one of the two other ninja to attack. With a quick nod both ninja moved forward doing flips and kicks while using their respective weapons to attack. The jounin blocked attack after attack, but he still seemed capable of retaliating he just chose not to. He moved swiftly weaving his way through training dummies to get away from his attackers. The display must have been amusing as people had started to gather and watch the spectacle along with Foxxy who was just scratching her ear and enjoying the show. Picking up the straw dummy, kirino threw it forward where the jounin’s foot would land once he finished his step, but using the taijutsu body flicker he increased his speed and appeared behind her sending a chop to the back of Kirino’s knee making her fall over from the hit.

The attack was clearly meant not to hurt just slow her down for a moment. The other genin was chasing the jounin around the field sending out attacks every now and then. He is trying to split us up, we can only win together. The Kaguya thought as she ran forward to help the other genin with his assault. Rushing to the side of her partner she channeled blue electricity through her blade as he channeled his own wind energy. They put the blades together making them resonate and pushed the blades forward. Of course their teacher moved out of the way and responded with his own attack of slapping them both across the back. It was very humiliating to get slapped like that in front of the crowd. The stinging also caused some discomfort momentarily.

Making the electricity screech Kirino whipped around sending a kick up to the jounin and making her bone spear grow around her hand. The bone weapon was a good way to increase her speed when she threw her arm forward. Using the bone lance to cut through the air she went to the side of her opponent and with the blade crackling with energy sent her kunai hand forward. The attack missed and went slightly off to the side, more so than she had predicted. Turning on heel she urged her ally forward to attack with her this time. Extending her armored arm, she moved forward and rushed low aiming the tip of her lance at the legs, then spinning around she brought her lightning kunai forward. Meanwhile, the other genin charged and stabbed his blade forward. The jounin moved and the two blades touched causing a powerful surge of wind and lightning, that sent the two away from each other.  The jounin stopped them from getting up with his words. “Okay guys take a break I think your work on your elements and chakra infusion if fine now, so you can relax without worry.” Those words were quire relieving as the chakra use was starting to wear on her. Ahh, it feels so good to sit.

While sitting Kirino thought of the taijutsu moved she had used the other day while in attendance of the parade. It involved using someones shoulder as a launch pad and then throwing them. If performed with enough strength it could knock items out of someone’s hands and could be used to dodge attacks. The technique for her had still been a little shaky, as she had only used it on common thugs with swords. Maybe it was time to use it against other ninja. Before Kirino could speak up the jounin said a few words. “I know what we will do for our next training, but first I need a watermelon. You two stay here train if you’d like I will be back soon.”  With that he ran off into the other direction only leaving the two genin confused as to what their training would be. What are we going to do with a watermelon in training? Spit seeds at each other, like that would happen. Kirino then stood up and looked around.
She then turned to the other genin. ”Want to help me learn this taijutsu move I have been working on?” The Kaguya asked hoping the genin would say yes. He nodded and stood up along with her. “Sure thing I will help you and maybe try to learn it myself, unless it’s the bone stuff. I don’t think I can do that.” Well he was right he definitely couldn’t do the bone stuff, that Kirino and many other Kaguya’s could do. Luckily for her partner this wasn’t a technique specific to the Kaguya clan, but one that anyone could learn if they knew enough about taijutsu.

Kirino and her sparring parner stood opposite of eachother the girl was the first to move forward she tried to grab the taijutsu users shoulder, but he moved his hand to block the spot she was going to move to. He then kicked causing the girl to block the attack with her arms. “I didn’t say I would make learning the technique easy right.” The genin remarked as he tried to kick again, but was captured with Kirino’s ribcage, which held the foot and the boy in place. Letting go of his foot she immediately grappled his shoulder and was in the air, but he pushed her off of him with, the other arm. Falling towards the ground Kirino used her hands as a spring and landed back on her feet, ready to give the attack another go.

Launching her foot forward she tried to kick her opponent. Kirino knew that the only way to try out her technique would be to get the kid off guard. To do so, she would have to overpower him or tire him out. Otherwise each of the girl’s attempts would end in failure and leave her feeling more tired than her opponent. The opponent ducked the kick and was then met with another foot which was flying towards his face as Kirino spun on her hands using the ground as her base to bring the foot around. He blocked that foot and send a punch flying towards Kirino’s body. She moved her arm and swung her body around to dodge the attack, but the handstand move was risky. Launching herself back onto her feet she looked around the environment for things to use to her advantage. Kiranomo had taught the girl a few things about using the environment and how to not leave yourself open and the Kaguya wasn’t going to let the woman’s knowledge go to waste.

Spotting some posts that were used to train attacks and dodging the girl ran over to them, as expected her opponent followed as he was also trying to learn some things. When they got to the field of posts the girl attacked one of them causing it to spin around and almost hit the other genin, he blocked the attack. Kirino however had already started to move more of them and they were already headed into his direction. He couldn’t block all of them, so the moment he was struck by one of them and stunned briefly, Kirino took the opportunity to grab his shoulder, flip over him and throw him like she had done to the sword fighters at the parade.

The other genin was sent about ten feet away and seemed slightly disoriented by his impact with the ground. His head bobbled slightly and he used his hands to keep himself sitting up. “So that is the technique.” He said as he continued to sit, he had tried to get up before, but was too dazed and had sat back down. Kirino walked over to the genin and extended her hand out, once the kid grabbed her hand she would pull him from his seated position. His legs still looked a little wobbly, but his body attuned and he was ready to go another round only a couple of seconds later. He was also determined to use the technique against Kirino, after being thrown like that anyone who was still able to stand would want to throw the person that threw them the same way.

The other genin was the first to make his assault this time he ran forward and extended his hand trying to grab the girls shoulder. Kirino stopped the forward momentum of his hand by knocking his forearm away from her. The kid was still coming forward with his other hand though and the girl used a high kick to knock that arm away. The genin’s body was open at this point, so with a quick punch to the sternum the kid would fall. That punch would never reach his sternum though as he raised his knee to block the gut punch. Both of them backed away from each other the flow of the battle still coursing through their bodies like a rhythmic beat. It was time to change the tempo though, it seemed that both of them were beginning to predict the next attack. Whether or not the attack had happened yet, seemed to be irrelevant when someone was predicting your punches and blocking accordingly. They both needed to do something to change the flow of the battle, something from their arsenals that neither had revealed quite yet. Maybe if I use my clematis dance: vine I can use it to pull him closer and them toss him when I get him close. After that I can change the flow of the battle to suit my needs using other jutsu.

Removing her spine Kirino watched as the other genin cringed. He seemed puzzled and disgusted by the act, but didn’t make any comments. Sending the weapon forward she aimed for the kids center, it would be hard to flip over the kid’s shoulder if she were to drag him by the legs. The genin saw the incoming bone whip and moved out of the way. Wanting to avoid any more mid-range attacks the gening came forward, but the spine could be shortened as well. As the boy ran Kirino began to shrink the whip down to normal size and as it returned it latched around to boy and as she pulled back the boy came flying towards her. Jumping up the Kaguya tried to catch her adversaries shoulder, but the positioning of his body was awkward and the jump itself would be difficult to accomplish. So, instead of trying to catch him and throw him she let him fall into the ground. When he attempted to stand the girl would run up from behind him and try to send him flying instead. As the genin tried to stand Kirino took the opportunity to run forward and place her palm onto the left shoulder of her target and then from above him she planted her feet onto the ground opposite of where she had just been and with one solid motion threw the boy forward. It wasn’t hard throw this time; she had gauged how much more the kid could take the last time she had thrown him. If Kirino would have thrown him with similar strength to the first he would probably be down after three. With the amount of strength, she was currently using he could take about five or six, which was plenty.

The kid got up and ran forward he seemed even more determined to throw the girl than he had been before. It seemed his roll along the ground after the toss had ignited a blazing fire in his soul and he was ready to show off the effects. He punched forward, then kicked followed by another punch to the side. Stepping backwards Kirino began to defend against the attacks starting from the first. She raised her hand to catch the punch, followed by raising her leg to block the kick, then catching the last punch. The other genin continued to throw blow after blow. He did a spin that turned into a heel kick, aimed at Kirino’s jaw and followed that with a leg sweep. The girl moved her neck backwards to avoid the chin kick, and caught the kids leg as she reached down to block the sweep.

With the kids leg in her arm, he hopped once, twice and then brought the leg from the ground up to the side of Kirino’s head. Using her left arm Kirino blocked the kick, but the force sent her arm into her head causing her to become slightly dizzy. More attacks from the boy came after that which were sloppily blocked by the dizzy Kirino. Her defense was waning though as he kept sending attacks after a bit she wavered and he took the opportunity to grab onto her shoulder this time and send her flying. He used the same technique that the Kaguya had been trying to learn. Kirino rolled across the floor of the training grounds her head spinning from the way she rolled and the attack that had made her dizzy from before. Sitting up it has hard to keep herself balanced. She was now very much aware of how the other kid had felt when she had sent him flying. It was both painful and disorienting it was very hard to concentrate on anything besides the spinning. The genin approached Kirino this time and offered a hand to help the girl up. She dusted herself off and stood silently for a moment as the feeling began to ware off.

Ready to go again Kirino got the next jutsu she was going to use ready, it was likely going to be the leaf rising wind, followed by the dancing leaf shadow, which would then become her attack.  Running forward Kirino began her barrage of attacks first it started with a knee to the gut, then an attack to the shoulder using her elbow. Both attacks were blocked, but more were soon to follow. Like a jab to the face and slap to the wind pipe. Blocking the punch caused him not to see the incoming slap. As his wind pipe was struck he gasped for air and with that came a pause in his defense. Raising her leg Kirino launched her opponent into the air he released some spit as he went up. As he was about to reach as high as he could get Kirino used the dancing leaf shadow to appear behind him, he eyes grew wide as he realized what the next attack would be. Gripping onto the boys shoulder the girl pushed the kid downward and used him to spin, once she spun the girl propelled the two of them swiftly to the ground where she would release the genin’s shoulder and send him rolling and this use of the technique had probably been the most painful, so far.

The genin was stunned briefly by the attack he sat unable even to sit up at this point. His eyes were still open and the moved along with Kirino’s finger, but it seemed he either didn’t want to move or was just really incapacitated. Laying in the dirt the kids eyes moved around and focused onto their jounin teacher who had just arrived back onto the training grounds holding a couple of watermelons and some other objects. He looked rather impressed by their training as he arrived and sat the melons down. He reached down to his student to help him get to his feet. The kid got onto his feet using his teachers arm as leverage.

“Okay, if you two are ready to learn the next technique we should get started.” The jounin picked up the melons and then with a blade cut the melon into halves. He then got a couple of bowls together and placed them next to each other. “For this training I need you guys to eat this watermelon and spit the seeds into the bowls, try to use the same one you will be putting the seeds back into your mouth later in the training.” The jounin picked up the melon and started to bite into it spitting out the seeds as he went along. Soon after starting the other genin had begun to do the same thing and soon after Kirino picked up her own piece and began to spit the seeds out into the bowl. I am wondering what we will be doing with these seeds that this is an important part of training. He said we would be spitting them out, but I don’t know how effective using seeds would be in the middle of a battle.  I mean there aren’t just melons everywhere that I can pick up and eat while being attacked. This training is hopefully just a build up to something else.

They all continued to eat the melon, but it really got to a point where they were no longer eating the melon and only started to spit the food and the seeds out. When all of the melon had been gone through and they had plenty of seeds the jounin passed around wet naps. The juices of the fruit had gotten over every ones faces and hands and made them all sticky. Kirino wiped off her face first followed by her hands. After that the three ninja took their bowls full of seeds and brought them over to a water fountain located in the training grounds. At the fountain the ninja began to wash off their seeds of any remaining food particles. With their prep work finished the ninja were ready to move into the bulk of their training. They would have to wait a bit for the food to settle first though and Foxxy needed to be fed anyway, she had been patient so far and the last thing the poor fox had eaten was during lunch.

Everyone sat down as they waited for all of the food to settle in their stomachs, before continuing to do more training. Kirino called over to her fox, which came running up before coming to a stop in front of her. The Kaguya took some food from her bag and handed some of it the little animal. Foxxy ate her food slowly, while the creature ate Kirino grabbed a bowl for water and walked over to the fountain. The girl filled the bowl using the fountain. Once full the girl slowly walked back to where everyone was seated and set the water down for Foxxy to enjoy. It seemed that the jounin had explained to the other genin some of what they would be doing for their upcoming training. He turned to Kirino and began to explain the training to her. “So, we are going to use the seeds we gathered to practice accuracy and strength with your lungs. Normally, you would knock out one of your teeth and spit them at someone the training doesn’t require that though. As long as you can aim with the melon seeds, it will be easy to add power.” The ninja stuck a seed into his mouth from his bowl.

Standing up the ninja with the seed still within his mouth placed a target onto a nearby training dummy. He stood ten meters from it and then sucking in some air he spits the seed out through the center of the paper. “That is the goal before we move onto the next part of the exercise. This technique is a longer range taijutsu attack.” He picked up another seed and demonstrated the move again to make sure the two had seen it. “Now it is both of your turns to try this out.” Kirino and the other genin stood up and gripped their bowls and placed them ten meters away from the dummies. They then both placed targets onto the mannequins and stepped away. Putting a melon seed into her mouth the girl set it up to make it easier to spit out. Taking in some air Kirino got ready to launch the projectile. Opening her mouth and spitting the seed launched about a foot away and fell to the ground. That didn’t work out as well as I had wanted it to. Kirino picked up another seed and went for another attempt at the technique. It went slightly further than the previous try, but it still wasn’t going as far as the other genin’s and the jounin’s.

This is not a technique that a proper lady should learn, but in battle an unexpected attack is a successful one. The girl placed another seed into her mouth and moved it around using her tongue. She watched the other two ninjas as they shot out their seeds and either hit the target through the center, which the experienced ninja always did or hit the paper near the center, but not go through which was done by the genin. It seemed that both of them were more experienced in the jutsu than she had been. Kirino spit out the seed again and it splattered against the paper target. It didn’t go through like some of the other ninja’s had, but she was closer to doing than same than she had been one or even two attempts ago. She placed another seed onto her tongue and moved it into a firing position with a deep breath and then with a flick of her tongue she shot out the seed, letting it soar to the target. The seed splattered against the target again.

WC: 10607
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Kirino's Long Training Session Empty Re: Kirino's Long Training Session

Thu May 12, 2016 6:39 pm
Preparing for another shot, she rolled the seed around in her mouth before forcefully spitting the object out. Looking at the target the seed seemed to be lodged into the paper and the straw dummy. The straw had stopped the seed from moving forward and would probably stop many more of the seeds, before the technique was mastered. Kirino put two of the seeds into her mouth this time and used her tongue to move them around before blowing one out and then shortly after spitting out the next one. Both of the seeds went through the paper towards the center. It was probably a lucky shot as all of the others had landed away from the center of the target. The jounin seemed to notice the hits and congratulated her. “Good job, keep doing that and we can move onto the rest of the training where we use the technique in battle.” He looked at his student who was doing slightly better than Kirino was doing, so far he had hit the target five times in the middle and was aiming to some more, as he spat out another seed and shot it into the center. The seed going straight through the paper, until it was no longer visible.

With a new goal to work towards in power of the jutsu Kirino went back to work, picking up one of her projectiles and placing it into her oral cavity. Then swishing the object around, before securing it into position Kirino shot the seed. The seed hung in the air briefly before slamming into the paper’s center and splattering into the straw dummy. It didn’t go through, but it was starting to hit the center. The girl picked up one more seed and did the same preparation, when she shot the seed out this time it went through the paper and the dummy landing behind the dummy. Well that one had some power behind it, I just need to replicate that accuracy and power. Picking up one last seed she placed it into her mouth and breathed in deeply, the breath was an important part of the technique. Once that was done she breathed out and propelled the object forward spitting it out and letting it fly through the center of the target and then into the dummy. It went through the dummy once more.

“Well, it seems you are both ready to move onto the next part of the training. We will be using these gum pieces that are kind of shaped like teeth.” He handed the two genin packets of gum and let them remove all of the pieces to use. “Put one in your mouth at a time and try to hit the opponent. Before we were using still targets, now we will be moving. Let the training begin.” With that the ninja jumped away and placed a piece of gum into his mouth. Then with one breath of air he launched the chicklet towards his students who was hit in the forehead causing it to turn slightly red, as he said ouch and held his head. The other genin placed one of the pieces of gum into his mouth and shot it out towards his teacher the jounin moved out of the way. Kirino placed a chicklet into her mouth and took aim at the jounin with a deep breath in she then spat out the object and launched it towards the moving ninja. It hit him in the hand and he shook his hand a bit to wave off the pain. “Nice hit Kirino.” He said taking aim at the Kaguya and shooting a chicklet towards her, it hit her in the side and stung quite a bit. “With actual teeth they have the power to cut and do a lot more damage.”

The training continued everyone was sending spit covered chicklets into the others direction. Some were misses, but the ones that were not hit into the skin and stung. Kirino took another chicklet from her hand and placed it into her mouth. Then with a breath of air, that would quickly be released she spat out the object toward the other genin and hit him in the arm, causing him to drop the rest of his gum. While he was picking it up the jounin spat a piece of gum at the back of his neck. He held the back of his neck, while Kirino reloaded. This time she aimed at the more experienced ninja and shot out the piece of gum. The item soared through the air and hit off of a tree next to the jounin he had fired his own chicklet to deflect the blow. The other genin by this point had picked up all of his gum was ready to rejoin the training. He shot out a piece of gum which had hit into Kirino’s hair and the fell to the ground. Everyone continued shooting out chicklets for another half hour, before they were ready to move onto another set of training. From what the jounin was saying they were actual jutsu, not any form of taijutsu that didn’t require hand seals. “Okay we can take break and get ready for the next lesson in a few minutes.” The jounin sat down on a log and rested his feet and began to actually chew the gum.

Finishing the break, the jounin formed a rat and dog hand seal and let the two genin watch as he did so. Following that he stuck his hand through a portal that appeared and produced a couple of weapons. “This is the storage displacement technique, you can use it to store and retrieve objects.” The jounin then handed a weapon to each of the ninja. “This jutsu can store more than just weapons, it can also store food, blankets, and many other things that you may need in the future.” He waited for one of the genin to try it.

Kirino started the training by using the dog and rat seal, the jounin quickly fixed her though. “It is rat and then dog, Kirino. The hand seals will change how the jutsu works.” The girl went back to her practice after that by forming the two seals correctly. She applied her chakra and formed a smalle hole that she couldn’t place any objects into. “You need to apply a little more chakra if you want to open up a hole that is big enough for you to place objects inside.” The older ninja said as he opened another portal and deposited an item. The Kaguya tried once more remembering what the ninja had done. She opened another portal and the kunai she was trying to place still didn’t leave her hand. There wasn’t enough space inside of Kirino’s portal to drop the object. She pulled her hand slowly out of the hole with the weapon still in hand and tried again. It seemed that her genin training partner was having the same problem with the technique. Every time he opened a portal and tried to place something it wouldn’t drop and just remain in his hand while he pulled the palm and weapon out.

Kirino made another attempt at depositing an object, the third try went much like the other two had. Kirino created another dimension that was too small to drop the object in. She pulled out her hand and looked at the weapon, there had to be something she and the other genin were doing wrong. Maybe I should force the dagger in instead of pulling it out immediately. Kirino held out the weapon and jabbed it forward as if she were trying to cut through the air. After doing that she made the rat and dog hand seal and opened a portal into another dimension. Okay, now I need to create more space within the dimension. Moving the kunai around slowly she began to slowly expand the space within her dimension. With the new amount of room, she had created it would be much easier to put in more items. Additionally, she was now capable of dropping the kunai and returning her hand which now held onto nothing. Kirino looked over to the other genin who had already achieved the task of leaving behind the item and was ready to get it back.

Okay, now I have to get back the kunai. It uses the same hand seals of rat and dog and I just need to reach in and grab it. Kirino made the seals and opened a portal, when she stuck her hand through she felt around, but could not feel the dagger. Had she done something wrong? Or maybe the kunai had been lost in space, if it was it would surely be difficult to find. “Don’t just make a new dimension Kirino, when you open the portal think of the original you had opened to deposit the kunai.” The jounin said trying to encourage the girl to learn the jutsu quickly. Kirno formed the rat and dog hand seal again this time thinking of the time she had deposited the kunai. A portal opened before the girl and the Kaguya stuck her hand through, she began to feel around and did not feel anything for a good thirty seconds. Then as she was about to give up, she felt the feeling of steel against her hand. It was cold and felt much like the weapon that she had deposited only a few minutes ago. As she tried to reach and grab the object the portal began to close leaving only enough room for her arm and hand to escape. The girl pulled her arm out leaving the weapon behind, the next time she tried the jutsu Kirino would remember where the item is and grab it on the next attempt.

She made the hand seals once more and placed her hand inside of the dimension she began to feel around for the nija tool again. It was on the left if I remember, aww there it is. The girl grasped the weapon and pulled it out through the portal much like the jounin had done. She then looked over to the other genin who had also just retrieved his weapon and was preparing to retrieve and grab it once more. The girl mimicking the boy made the rat and dog hand seals and opened up a small portal, Kirino dropped the small weapon into the center and withdrew her hand. She collapsed the portal once her hand was out and waited for the other genin to do the same. He seemed to be placing it perfectly, so that he would remember its position once he went back to retrieve it. Kirino opened her portal using the jutus seals for the last time of the day and place her hand within the floating opening. She placed her palm into the center of the void and reaching down picked up the dagger and took it from the dimension. After briefly looking at the weapon the girl handed the kunai back to the jounin and thanked him for his help, the other genin did the same and added a bow. “No, problem you two, but I still have one technique to show the both of you today, just take a seat and I’ll show you.”

The two genin took a seat and watched the jounin’s next technique that he would like them to learn. It was getting pretty late in the day, so he said it would likely be the last jutsu he was going to show them, before going home. He made a tiger hand seal and suddenly the air around Kirino tightened and they only grew tighter as the jounin concentrated his energy. “This is the temporary paralysis technique; it is used to bind opponents. Someone with enough body strength can force the bindings off. Go ahead and try Kirino.”

With the ninja’s go ahead the girl began to struggle against the technique and as she did so, there was a loud pop and the space around her body thinned and she could now move freely. She stood up and the jounin used the technique on his other student this time. “Okay, now you try to break out.” With the same amount of effort, the boy was able to release himself from the chakra bindings. With them both free they were given permission to use the technique against the jounin who could break out very easily. Kirino made the tiger hand seal and was the first to try the jutsu, she envisioned chakra ropes being formed around the ninja. He struggled little before the bindings had burst. “Add a some more strength the technique and it should be good.” The male genin made the tiger seal and began to tighten his energy around the jounin, he struggled little before he heard the pop of the jutsu breaking. “I will give you the same advice as Kirino, add more strength to the technique and you will do better.” He used the technique again as demonstration capruring Kirino, she struggled and broke the jutsu. He then focused on his student and did the same thing until the jutsu was popped. “This technique works a little better against those who do not use taijutsu generally, as they tend to avoid working on their bodies strength and focus on other things.”

It was the Kaguya’s try at the jutsu this time she focused on the jounin and changed her original image of ropes into something stronger, something more durable. The image she produced within her mind was of her clematis dance: vine. The technique was made of very hard bone, that could cut through almost anything if she willed it. The chakra bindings seemed to be stronger as the jounin resisted and after a second the pop came. Very good, still isn’t perfect but you will get there.” The jounin said while clapping his hands together, he then looked to his student. The genin made a tiger hand seal and sent the chakra forward, the ninja struggled against the bindings and then broke them. “Excellent work the two of you, if you keep practicing you will have the technique down. Right now, I have to get going. I will see you Jason, tomorrow in the morning. We have some more training to do.” With that the man disappeared leaving the two genin behind.

The boy placed his hand behind his head and said his goodbyes, then walked to the entrance of the training grounds. Kirino had nowhere to be at the following day, so she wanted to complete the technique as soon as she could. She waved to the other ninja and looked at Foxxy who seemed pretty exhausted from the day of training. ”Foxxy, want to help me learn a jutsu?” The innocent unsuspecting canine perked up its ears and walked over, then rolled onto its belly for Kirino to scratch. The Kaguya pet the animal before forming chakra bindings around the creature. The fox moved around trying to break free, it wasn’t hurt by the technique, but she did seem rather discomforted. Kirino released the technique again on the animal and held it for as long as she could before releasing the technique. Picking up the animal it sneezed and didn’t resist against her.  She stuck the fox into her kimono and walked towards the entrance of the training grounds. The gates were still open, which means no one had closed them as of yet.

As Kirino left the training grounds and entered the village she began to hear someone screaming it sounded like someone had stolen a woman’s purse. The girl ran to where she had heard the disturbance and saw a tired older woman hunched over and breathing heavily. ”What happened?” Kirino asked the woman as another ninja showed up. “A thief took my purse and ran off in that direction.” The woman said pointing in the direction she was talking about. The ninja said he would take care of the lady and left Kirino to find the purse snatcher. Kirino nodded and ran up a roof to get a better view of everything below. She moved along the roof tops, until she saw someone moving quickly with a red bad in hand, it had to be the person she was after. Kirino followed him as he rounded a corner. The girl followed him from the roof as he began to dig through the purse to see what he had gotten. The ID of the woman was a dead giveaway that the item was not his and he continued to riffle through until he spotted the girls shadow that was cast from the people of the home turning their lights on.

The girl jumped down from the roof landing before a rather dirty looking man and gave him the opportunity to give the purse back and go to jail quietly. Of course he didn’t accept and ran away, which Kirino’s response to that was to use the paralysis technique and then knock him out with a punch to the face. Making the tiger hand seal the man was snatched by chakra chains and stopped his body from moving altogether. He grunted as his body hit the ground. Kirino slowly walked overto the guy and picked up the purse. After that she delivered a swift blow to his jaw, which knocked him out and made it easier to take him to prison. With the purse and man in hand the girl returned to the elderly woman and other ninja and gave her back the purse, while handing the unconscious guy to the ninja. The old lady thanked the girl and other ninja, then headed on her way. The ninja wrapped the man’s arm over his shoulder and went on his way to take him to a holding cell. After that Kirino went on her way home, to get a good night’s sleep after a hard day of training.

WC: 3010
TWC: 16617
Claiming: (Rewards Iron Claw 1000/1000, Lightning Style: Shock Paddles 500/500, Chakra Anesthetic 1000/1000, 1000 Years of Death 500/500, Discipline 500/500, Chakra Infusion 2000/2000, Lightning Release: Chakra Blade 2000/2000, Early Sacrifice 2000/2000[already had 2016 words from a prior mission], Taijutsu Style: Tooth Projectile 2000/2000, Storage Displacement 1000/1000, Temporary Paralysis Technique 1000/1000, 68 stats for Kirino and 68 stats for familiar Foxxy)
(exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Approved <3
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Mon May 30, 2016 1:46 am
Claiming 15 more stats on this I must have miscalculated and only claimed 68. For a total of 83.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Mon May 30, 2016 3:19 am

Reapproved <3