Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2

Bloody Knuckles (Vaneda, p, nk, io) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloody Knuckles (Vaneda, p, nk, io)

Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:54 pm
Nearly gagging watching the psychotic Shinobi consume his own blood, Genzo jumped back another two feet. Looking away for a brief second, loud gasps of oxygen are taken to maintain his tranquility. "That's absolutely disgusting, seriously do you kn-" Paused the Hozuki, glancing at the man's flesh turn black with markings running along his anatomy. Genzo contemplated to himself momentarily, contemplating whether the individual's change was due to the consumption of his blood. Blood spewed from his wrist's, forming a circular marking on the ground unlike any fuinjutsu the man had ever witnessed, using his foot to form a triangular pattern within the very center of it. "So, you're secretly a Chameleon who uses his opponent's blood to make pretty paintings? Wow, aren't you some-" he instantly halted, grasping onto his chest already dropping by the pain of what he'd imagine to be a heart attack. Grunts and cough's of agony arose out of him, the fabric of the man's shirt burning the flesh of his hand's clenching ever so tightly. What on earth was happening? What kind of Technique did his opponent have up his sleeve? Let-alone a trump card which is mind-boggling.

Before Genzo could murmur another word, pain unlike any other rapidly spread throughout his whole entire arm. Screeches emitted from the Hozuki, placing his hand onto the joint of his bleeding elbow staring upwards at the man whom had punctured himself in the same spot. Thinking however seemed next to impossible for Genzo, almost flailing in agony while his opponent spoke softly insulting him before grasping onto another object ramming towards his thigh at 40 speed. Although the Chuunin's mind was absolutely hazy, he had been speculating whether the technique was self affiliated as all pain were in the affects area's of psychopath. Using his reaction speed (at 29 Speed,) Genzo used his Hydrification technique to turn his leg into mere liquid from hip below. It appeared he had been correct having a successful hypothesis, watching water splash from his anatomy to the floor. Something wasn't right however, even though the Hozuki had managed to change his leg into Suiton before impact pain still stretched throughout his thigh. Another horrendous scream emitted from Genzo however, something wasn't right although he had taken no physical damage what-so-ever. His speculation proved to be simply true however as his thigh splashed like rock piercing a puddle, although his defense seemed useless against his opponent. In desperation he reached out toward's the man, screeching in agony as his finger's pointed towards him trying to place a final Genjutsu upon the Shinobi. (50 Power, must match in Chakra to overcome the Genjutsu. If cannot, one's paralyzed until released or Sleep clause is activated fourth post.)

Total WC: 2332 Words.
Ephemeral Technique - 30 AP. ( Paralysis Clause activated, unless broken next post it'll remain activated until further notice.)
Hydrification Technique + Activiation - 15 AP.
Total AP: 55/200. Genzo's beginning to feel the effect's of being at merely 1/4th his Stamina, feeling drowsy soon to pass out if anymore AP is used.)
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Bloody Knuckles (Vaneda, p, nk, io) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloody Knuckles (Vaneda, p, nk, io)

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:04 pm
Genzo seemed to clutch at his chest even before Vaneda began his ritual. Confused, he glanced down at his own chest and, much to his surprise, he found a hole right through his heart. Oh, right. He was shot. This guy had shot him. The drama the little water-guy had shown off for that pain alone was simply exquisite, worth a laugh in it of itself. Then, when he stabbed himself, the hozuki flailed more intensely. it was almost visceral the way he squirmed and screamed. And then there was mr. personality behind him, seeming to take an interest in his incredible durability. He had guessed it was some sort of healing jutsu and, at that, Vaneda simply laughed.

"Lets just say that I'm tougher than a couple  failing organ." He smirked before ripping his katana out of his leg. The Hozuki faded into his aquatic state, his futility simply adorable. It didn't matter what state one was in or how powerful they were. If he was in pain, they were too and that was simply the end of it. It was then that he found he couldn't move. Not an inch to the left, not an inch to the right. His katana was held still in his hand, blade digging into the flesh of his other leg, but only the skin. It seemed the Hozuki had caught him in the same trick that mr. personality had caught him in moments, before, but it wasn't like that especially mattered. He had another bargaining chip. Well... two actually.

"Well... wasn't that just a dandy little trick." Vaneda noted, seeing the utter anguish and horror in the Hozuki's eyes. "But don't be such a baby. I could have done far worse. Now... why don't you release me from this little prison you've got me in? I know a way to stop that agony you feel and for as long as you keep me like this... It'll only get much worse... Do you know how much pain a festering wound would cause?"
Itami
Itami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:24 am
As Itami was looking at the little drawing the other shinobi was doing.  He saw him inflict pain on himself. And he noticed Genzo being inflicted the same pain. At first Itami wasn't sure if that was the case. But as he noticed blood coming from the exact spot as the other shinobi. It was more clear. This was nothing he had ever witnessed before. It was obvious that he had done this to several people the way he handles the pain like that. He does it as if he loves the pain. His blood thirst may be just like... if not worst than Itami's. But at the same time, Itami was really impressed by this technique. It was the perfect technique to make people suffer slowly and painfully.

But Itami also noticed something from Genzo. He turned his leg into water. That's a unique little trick. He is seeing two unique tricks with these two shinobi. As Itami continues to watch, he notices that he is using the Ephemeral technique on the other shinobi. Did he really fall for the same trick twice.

"Pitiful, falling for the same old trick twice." Itami would say to the other shinobi. The other shinobi still seemed to be in pain from the wounds. Itami would help him... but what fun would that be. He enjoyed watching people suffer. So he would just sit there and just wait to see what would happen next.

"I must say though, this technique your using. I'm highly interested in it. Seems like the perfect jutsu to cause more pain and suffering." Itami would mention. As he was still focusing on his chakra and combining his elements. But he was finally starting to feel his body temperature beginning to heat up. His body began to overheat and start steaming. As he was still sitting down, he would spit out a small amount of lava from his mouth. Like a tiny spit size lava. He would spit it on the ground, as he was now finally unlocked half of his bloodline. He would focus on the other half another time. He would then grab his sword and look towards the other two shinobi.
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen

Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:50 am
Something shroud vividly appeared appearing to be something other than mist, steam? Pain continously grew rapid throughout Genzo's whole entire body, his anatomy feeling like it'll nearly crumble at any moment. The term's which the psychopath desired to come to were rather unorthodox, sure this would give the Hozuki an opportunity to risk his life to ease the pain... Although with the man placed under his paralysis, pain still seemingly eased at the same time while the individual stood still in place unable to move.Another risk awoken as the blade left the man's sheath whom was previously mediating, the steam occurring due to lava on the ground. Seriously? Genzo may be a freak and all, however all these amazing traits were becoming too much for the individual to comprehend especially at his current Stamina. Nonetheless it was time to try to manage successfully making a deal with the man.

"Alright, you've made your point... My ignorance has led to my defeat, either that or we both sit here as we're both taken out by that guy over there... I won't have any of that, therefore I'm willing to cooperate with you. I'll release you if you do the same, we shouldn't let this swordsmen get the better of us!" Gasped Genzo, desperately stating every word as the pain consistently grew. This wasn't no plot or mere excuse to try to escape the battle, hopefully the man would understand Genzo's terms agreeing to help one another out to prevent the man from taking any precautionary action. "You, you have a strong head on you swordsmen. Fighting in my state which someone who's been recovering for some while is not my intention, although I will take any measure's necessary in order to continue living." Surprisingly grinned Genzo, secretly desiring to continue on with with his screeching in agony. What on earth would the man say? At this point on end he doubt he'd come to terms, although previously he did miss several fatal spots intentionally.

Total WC: 2,655.

(Sorry, didn't really know what else to post in this situation. xD OH TURN THY CHEEK OH LORD JASHIN.)
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 pm
"Pitiful..." Vaneda retorted, glancing back at mr. Personality. "You can't see how advantageous my current position is..." Genzo started talking though his teeth, stating that he would let the Jashinist go if he did the same. He simply rolled his eyes and waited for his movement to return to him. When it did, He simply stepped out of the blood circle he'd made, only slightly limping from the stab to his leg. As soon as he fully stepped out of the circle, his strange black and white tattoos would fade, his skin turning to its normal tone. As this happened, Genzo would notice a significant decrease in pain, but from the wounds he sustained while Vaneda was in the circle, he would still be in some degree of agony.

It seemed that mr. personality had taken an interest in his durability and his cursed blood, walking over to them, sword in hand. Vaneda considered mocking the poor ignorant sod, telling him that he would never taste immortality as he had,  that he'd never be able to spread the pain as he could, but Vaneda simply shook his head. The guy had some redeeming qualities, but one of them was not an easily fractured ego. To taunt the poor ignorant heretic, he was going to need a weak point, something he could exploit and jab at worse than he could jab at himself literally. All he really needed was an opening of sorts.

"Sorry. Its not something you can pick up and learn." Vaneda said, stretching his stabbed arm. It burned viciously, but it was nothing he hadn't felt before. "And if you think you can carve a piece of me off and have it implanted, that won't do the trick either. Its simply not something people like you can exploit."
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:17 pm
As Itami stood there watching the two of them talk and baffle. The technique the other shinobi used was very unique. He never seen anything like it. it looked very devilish, which was Itami's taste. It was foolish for Genzo to fall for his trick. Just letting a random opponent take your blood. He had to figure that something was coming and that there was a reason for it. His ignorance led to his defeat. Though he learnt something very valuable about these two shinobi and what they can do. So maybe this little meeting was a bit useful. 

"I'm not interested in taking your lives. True, I would love to see the blood of the two you shed by my blade. But that would cause more problems within the village and a lot of things I don't feel like dealing with." Itami would say to Genzo. He wasn't interested in taking a life today. Today was more focused on him. But he was able to fuse his chakra and elements. And create one of the energies that he used a couple years back. He's half way to unlocking his full bloodline. It seemed Genzo was impressed with the other shinobi. It caught both of their attention. Then the other shinobi spoke and said it wasn't something he could learn. Itami wasn't really planning on learning it, but he was just more interested on how it worked. He was interested in stealing his bloodline either. But was a bit disappointed that no one can just learn it like that.

"I'm not interested and stealing any of your limbs. I was just curious on how it worked and what it really was.. I got better things to worry about." Itami would reply to other guy. Itami would crack his neck twice and stretch his body out a bit. Mostly his legs though, from all of that sitting and not moving. His body was feeling like it was falling asleep.

(TWC: 5515)

(Alright guy's, Unless you guy's have an idea. I have no clue what to do now xD)
Genzo Hozuki <3
Genzo Hozuki <3
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 am
This was something absolutely unexpected, after releasing the immortal Shinobi from his Genjutu he simply walked out of the ring on the ground as his anatomy turned back to normal. Itami too seemed content with the fighting he had gotten out of his opponent clearly not sustaining wounds anywhere near the degree as Genzo, if anything it sounded if he hadn't used his unique technique on him what-so-ever previously. The Hozuki begun to tear the sleeve off of his shirt, wrapping it around his elbow in order to minimize any further blood-loss. Being both disappointed and grateful of having no opportunity to spar Itami a sigh of relief emitted out of the Shinobi, plopping down onto the floor taking moment's to catch his breath as pain's still ached throughout his entire body.

The remark of being incapable of learning his technique made Genzo snicker, replying to add to the conversation. "Jesus Christ.. No matter the deal that's one hell of a technique. Your motive's are more than intriguing to me however I must go rest, I have to go meet someone in a few hours and I'm feeling a... Little weary after that battle." He grinned, shuffling into his pocket to grab onto his pack of cigarettes, discovering all had been crushed during his impact against the ground. For once, Genzo's grin turned into an unforgivable straight line of sorrow, sitting there absolutely still as if he had placed himself under a Genjutsu.

"God dammit!! Of all the thing's that could even go wrong... My precious tobacco, my one and onl-" Again he paused, glancing over to the two Shinobi as his face rested in it's previous state. Coughing almost instantly trying to play it off as if he was possibly capable of fooling any individual. Genzo didn't have time to fool around, not only was he meeting his student he had no other choice but to rush home to grab another pack of cigarettes. Chit-chat was Genzo's last desire, concluding to his farewell to both the Shinobi for now. "I uh... Have to get going, I need to grab another pack of smokes from home. It was nice meeting you both Itami and... Seriously, can't I get your name after such fun?" Laughed the Hozuki, awaiting the man's reply before waddling off into the distant like a gimped old man.

(EXIT POST UNLESS STOPPED OTHERWISE.)
Total WC: 3,167.
Claiming:
Water Release: Water Wall.
+ 15 into Stamina. (Massive Chakra consumption, various Ninjutsu high ranking and low ranking tier involved.

(I'm with Itami, I have nothing more to contribute to this :P. It was a really fun post though, thank's so much for the invite hopefully I contributed to your training. ^_^)
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:14 pm
Vaneda simply brushed off the strange, once-meditating-man, no longer caring for his back-talk and lack of respect. He simply smirked and began making his way out of the training area, done with this whole heap of nothingness. He didn't respond when the man asked for knowledge on his technique. He made no attempt to even register the request. He simply went out the way he came in except with a hole in his arm, two holes in his leg, and a hole in his chest. Seemed like it was time for him to do some stitching...

(exit. Great doing this topic with yall :3)

WC: 5136

Claiming 25 stats :b
Itami
Itami
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:52 pm
As Itami was watching the two finish up on things. The two of them were a bit beat up. Itami glad he stopped while he was ahead. He wasn't in the mood to get his hands dirty. As he finally unlocked his bloodline. That was his main focus for right now. Nothing else matters to him at that point. As Genzo was reacting to the fight and the technique used by the other shinobi. Itami was just about wrapping things up and getting ready to head out. Then Genzo seemed to be upset that he ruined his tobacco. Itami just stared at him for a little while and just looked away. As there was nothing much to do.

"What the hell are you doing?" Itami would say as he looked at Genzo. He looked worried about something and pretty upset. Itami was confused as o why tobacco made him worry like this. But Itami didn't really care as he began to stretch out his body a little. As he pat down his clothes to get the dirt off of it, he was just about ready to go. He was feeling this new strong energy flow within him. it was a great burning feeling. He can feel his power beginning to grow slightly as it builds up. Maybe he should come back here another time to see what he could do with it. But then again, he'll probably end up seeing more people like them. And he couldn't have that. He should probably head somewhere that is a little more secluded.

"Whatever.. I'm out," Itmai would say as he begins to make sure he has everything he brought with him. As he had everything secure, he was now heading away from the training grounds. He didn't have time for anymore games. But he couldn't get one thing off his mind, the fact he finally unlocked his bloodline. Well at least half of it. He can now shed more blood in an even more gruesome way.

The other shinobi didn't say much else. Itami was getting quite annoyed with these two anyway. Genzo was a loud one who talked a lot.. Which Itami hated. And the other one kept complaining about genjutsu. Itami couldn't stand his guts more than Genzo. But Itami began to stop thinking about it. As he was left the training grounds and take a little stroll around Kumo. He likes walking around seeing people fear him and not trying to get involved with him. Itami could never get used to that feeling. As he looked at his sword to make sure there was no scratches or anything on it. He took the sword out of his sheath as he swung it around a couple time while walking. He swung the sword up, left, right with his left hand. Though he couldn't stand those two. That training really helped out a lot. Now he is a step closer from reaching his goal.

(TWX: 6008)

Claims:
- 1000 towards words towards Lava element 
- 3000 towards Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique
- 2008 towards Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
- 30 stats

(EXIT)

(Yeah, this was a fun and interesting topic lol. Thanks)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:39 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum