Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Broken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Mixed bonds(Vaneda) Empty Mixed bonds(Vaneda)

Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 pm
As time progressed through Kumogakure and the old once again began to arise as the new Mortarion struggled to grasp the necessity of interweaving with the people and Akihana. Day in and day out however he was shown little glimpse of everything coming to fruition as more and more began to rally behind their female leader and in turn cared slightly more for their Kage as well. As he shuffled papers, going through the list of nin that had come of age and started their journey he mused about how to use them and what they had to offer.

During this time he had already summoned one of his Anbu to his quarters. Vaneda was a very interesting man and had caught the plague princes eye in quick fashion. The ninja had very interesting traits and abilities that made him the perfect candidate for what he was attempting to do and what he would need to do to gain it. In fact, it could only be this male that carried out the task in the specific way he needed it to be done.

Standing up from his desk the hulking armor whirred as it compensated the differentials and weight allotment. His rebreather hissed when he let out a breath of air filling the air around him with a light purple mist of poison. His Anbu should be here in a moment and there was much to discuss.
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mixed bonds(Vaneda) Empty Re: Mixed bonds(Vaneda)

Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 pm
Vaneda wasted no time making his way to the Raikage's chamber the moment he caught wind of his summons. In fact, nothing other than his religious fanaticism made him drop whatever he was doing like this does. Vaneda had no idea why the Raikage would call for him personally, but with him knowing his own... talents and with the Jashinist's position, he hoped that the big man himself wanted someone killed, tortured or interrogated. It was almost exciting, getting a job directly from the Raikage himself, but with the professionalism his job required, showing it was out of the question.

The Anbu appeared in the Raikage's office, mask over his face and body knelt in front of his desk. Vaneda kept his head low, but through his mask, he could see the toxic purple air flutter around him. Without looking up, he could hear the hiss of the gas being expelled from the kage's respirator. A lesser man would have likely collapsed right there from exposure, but with Vaneda's unique immortality and tougher-than-normal body, he was able to resist it's effects enough for them not to be obvious. Tolerance to pain was crucial in the teachings of Jashin after all.

"You called for me, Lord." Vaneda said, voice quick and professional, as it should be. Outside the iron exterior that was his Anbu persona, he could feel a creeping chill roll up his back as he knelt in the Kage's aura. Outside of the poison, the Raikage's power was easily the dominant force in the room. Without needing to say a word or make a motion, it was obvious the strength he commanded. It was colossal, but enlightening. It was as if one's view of the world expanded by simply being in his presence.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 pm
Hearing the words lord roll of his Anbu's tongue slightly grated against his ears. The Kage had never actually said he was any ones ruler and in fact even had missions for ninja to come and try to kill him if they so wanted to. While yes he led the village and he guessed that to meant the people in it, anyone with the power to do so could always rise up and claim it for their own. Taking a moment to let the silence fill the air after the males voice echoed for dramatic affect, he'd speak through his rebreather giving his voice a deeper pitch and a more robotic sound.

"I'm glad you were able to come on such short notice, I hope I didn't drag you away from anything too important. However, your talents are needed in a more personal nature. I hope this is something you'll be able to do to the utmost of your abilities."

Walking around his desk he'd now be in front of the kneeling Anbu, motioning with his hand he'd give the signal that the male could stand once more. Mortarion would look at the male through the slits of Vaneda's mask, the kage's ever spinning sharingan glowing a deep red as he took stock of the male once more before speaking.

"As i'm sure you know, I am set to be wed soon to a female of old Kumogakure. This is political step I assure you, yet one that must be taken. This...is where you come in. You have a innate ability to form relationships with people on a sincere level rather easily while still maintaining your true self and nature. i'll need you to apply these skills to my future wife."

The Kage would pause briefly letting his words sink in and be processed before continuing by handing the male a file that contained al the information on Akihana he'd compiled from her time in Kumo before the takeover.

"This file has everything in it you'll need to study her mannerisms, likes, and dislikes as well as her child and relationship with the people and previous hierarchy. I want you to play the role of a ninja that has finally come to understand that her path is correct and I want you to genuinely become her friend. Speak out against me, do what you must without being too over the top. I want to know where she has been these past years after the take over and where her loyalties lie now."

At this time hopefully his Anbu is formulating plots and ploys as he leafs through the folder and memorizes the information. He'll continue to speak slowly.

"You have full creative control of this mission and you should carry this out as if it was an S class mission. Once you have collected all your data and earned her trust I would have you be sent into where she has been living all this time and gather what you can about their strength and policies. Once you have breached them and you deem them a threat you will have the ability to summon me directly into their midst and we will lay waste to the village."

This was a lot he was laying on to one ninja, but if anyone could do it he trusted it would be his Anbu and this one in particular.

"If there is anything you need provision wise let me know, I also want you to be prepared for anything. Are there any questions?"
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 pm
Vaneda stood upon noticing the Raikage's gesture, straightening his back and looking him in the eye. It wasn't as if the man gave him much of a choice as he walked straight up to the Jashinist, his sanguine, rotating sharingan peering into Vaneda's ocean blue orbs. The look those eyes projected were sinister indeed, but that was what he liked about the Raikage. He was not the kind of man to take any crap from anyone. If nothing else, he had Vaneda's full respect and support. The "man" stated that he had need of his particular skill-set, something on a very.... personal note. If 100% of his attention was had before, it was 150 now. The nature of this order made the priest veeeeeery curious... 

The rundown of the mission was old news to the Jashin priest at first. It was already known that the Kage was taking a wife, but from there it was all new information. The raikage stated that this was simply a political maneuver and, with that being said, this was where HE came into the picture. He wanted Vaneda to do what he'd always done, make friends, be sociable, attach himself to the Raikage's soon-to-be wife. His gaze seemed to ingrain itself deeper, pausing for just a moment before handing Vaneda a file. The lord of Lightning stated that what Vaneda now held in his hands was all the information he had on Akihana before the takeover. Immediately, he began flipping through the packet of information, drinking it in. Her general personality, History, likes and dislikes, appearances... Just about everything one would need to begin some sort of assassination attempt or... Information gathering... The raikage explained that Vaneda would play a role of sorts, someone who converted to this Akihana's way of thinking... His mission was to do what he's been doing, to become her genuine friend, do whatever he has to do to achieve her companionship, then drain her dry of information. In particular, he was to find out where she disappeared to for a period of time, assess its strengths and weaknesses, then summon the Raikage himself to DESTROY that place...

It was a glorious mission... One Vaneda would take VERY seriously... Looking up from the various papers, Vaneda heard his commander ask if he had any questions. He wracked his brain for anything he might've missed or needed clarification on, but he could find none. His motives were clear and simple to carry out.

"I do not have any questions. My orders are clear." He tucked the file into his robe and prepared himself to do his duty to Jashin. This would be glorious...
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:59 pm
He liked this male very much, the answers were quick and precise. There was no room for error or questioning, he understood his goals and purpose and set to figuring out how to complete it. Snaping his finger two more masked males stepped from the shadows of the corners of the room kneeling to their new comrade.

"These two Anbu are now in your charge, they've served me well in secret for sometime and do their jobs just as effectively as I expect you do. She has guards following her at all times so just in case anything ever goes wrong you will always have back up."

With another wave of his armored hand they stood to stand aside their new leader. It wasn't ceremonious or anything like that but nothing in Kumogakure was like that. Everyone knew how direct the kage was so they dictated what they did based on that.

"They're blank slates and ready to be used as you see fit and for the circumstances that you need. Do not get them or yourself killed."

(I'm giving you control of the two Anbu I have for Kumogakure   here they are you'll be able to edit them with jutsu and the like to serve your purpose.)
Vaneda the Cursed One
Vaneda the Cursed One
Citizen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:22 pm
The Raikage snapped his fingers and 2 more men entered the room, masked and cloaked just as he was. His lord explained that they too were anbu he trusted, those that served him faithfully in secret for some time. They would serve as backup of a sort... It was always good to have a plan B after all. They stood beside him, ready for his command whenever he should give it. Wonderful... The village leader continued, saying that they were blank slates, ready to be molded however he saw fit. This was even better now that he could mold them to fit the plan and not vice versa. That made them easier to manipulate, unburdened by their limitations as he could change those on a whim.

However, they nor he were expendable however, as their leader said in a dead serious tone: don't get them or himself killed. Yeah. Their lives would be on the priority list right below the main objective. Vaneda nodded silently in response to his new addition of orders, turning his head to glance at one of his men, than the other, before facing his commander again.

"Understood. The mission will be carried out." If there was nothing else and if their Kage gestured for them to leave, Vaneda would gesture to his new men and would lead them out of the chamber, already plotting how he was going to get close to a Kage's betrothed.

(Exit if allowed, claiming control of Luscius and Horus.)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:46 am
(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum