Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P] - Page 3 Empty Re: Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P]

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:22 pm
Well she was doing great. Like seriously really really great for someone who has never been to a academy. Suspicious maybe but maybe it was just pure talent. It doesn't matter he can worry about that for later….later he had an idea. This idea he would execute at a later time however! Yes he was a bit surprised at how far she was coming along which not meaning to brag or anything but, Ichiro for best teacher ever. Helped his younger brother with training and now Mia, still the complete stranger from nowhere.

As she did her thing and condensed the size of the ball of wind between her palms. “Yeah your actually good at this. You could probably been at the top of my class if we were in the academy together.” it was true...his class was sorta iffy about the chakra control at the beginning of the year. He was the worst one at it for certain reasons he now know. When she took noticed of his change in appearance he was expecting the more frightened or the wtf look but he got neither. “This isn't teachable. I was born with this...curse? Gift? Either way I'm sorry I can't teach you it.” Not like he was going to if he could.

However he would show her something.

The destructive force of his chakra was unique and he knew it. He didn't dare revert back to regular ol’ Ichiro until he was able to figure out how power he could make his chakra with the cannons. So oval like protrusions grew out his forearm and cannon like they were. He experimented with each shape and form to forming part of his arm into an axe and back to normal. “If you don't mind I need to test something for a few seconds.”

He backed away three meters from mia and turned completely around as several cannons just formed out his body. He noticed the difference when he purposely absorbed the nature energy it came into him faster than before...and a lot of it at a time. So he figured if that were to happen when he wanted to absorb it, what happens when he wanted to expell it? The resulting thought brought him to this very moment as he “test fired” releasing a very large beam of energy from his body to much of his surprise. It was pure chakra and nature energy being turned into a literal laser beam. It lasted for mere seconds but from the force it was fired caused sand to kick up everywhere and everything in front of him for 30 meters was gone. Then it was quite for maybe a minute as he just stared looking at the aftermath. He was taken away of what he just did, he wasn't expecting that...at all. Okay he was expecting a blast but not one that powerful. So glad he didn't do that in the village.

Turning to face Mia his face was a mix of scared, excitement, and bewilderment. “Did you…..did you see that? That just really happened right?!” He wasn't sure if that was actually good for learning he could do that.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:15 pm
Mia smiled when Ichiro complimented her abilities. It was good when her Grandmother had approved but they felt so- nonexistent and surreal. As if her Grandmother said it just to make her feel good; but now Mia knew differently. Now she knew that her abilities really were genuine and as wholesome as her Grandmother had praised them for.

But they were nothing compared to the single laser shot that the boy had just popped off that destroyed everything in front of him. Some small part of her told her that she’d never get that strong. But a much larger part of her told her that, with time and effort, she’d grow far stronger.

“That was great, Ichiro!” Mia complimented but in her mind she was analyzing the whole scene she had just witnessed. How it seemed like he concentrated it into a single, compressed blast. If she put her mind too it, she was sure she could do it too. “Let me try!” She said excitedly as she looked around and spotted a huge, free-standing rock about 10 meters away.

Mia focused on the rock and balanced her chakra on the small orb before slowly pulling her right hand away, letting it float and balance on her left palm, and waited until it felt firm and stable.

Before tossing it towards the standing rock, watching it go for a good 4 meters before it’s graceful downwards arch into the ground. “Oh I-” Mia started sadly,

Before the gyro ball touched the ground blasted forward a huge swipe of sand that slashed at the rock, leaving a deep gouge but didn’t fully cut it.

“- missed it.” Mia finished, before looking at Ichiro, a look of genuine confusion on her face.

Looking for the same validation that he had sought from her.

(Practicing and training
Wind Release: Slash)

Last edited by Mia Hikari Umoi on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 am
Ichiro still a bit excited from his own accomplishments was delighted to be praised to be noticed. His parents never noticed since their focus was mainly on Jiro, his younger brother but for a complete stranger….well somewhat of a complete stranger to notice him. “T-thanks…” his cheeks had the slight tent of red and he looked to watch what she wanted to show him.

He watched her as she tossed the ball of wind at a rock not far away from them. At first he thought it was going to make it but then it went downward causing it to crash into the ground however the it kicked up some sand and even damaged the rock itself. Before she could get down he went over and patted her on the back. “Oi, that was good. Maybe if you took the time to aim you could have hit your target. Actually if you used a hand seal before doing it your ability to perform the jutsu would be better. ANYWAY LOOK HOW DEEP THAT CUT IS. Wow. Are you sure you never went to the academy?” he went for the comforting approach. He been here with his own teacher he knew how it is to get easily disappointed.

Before he could give anymore pointers he noticed a Snake. A slithering sneak snake coming in fast aiming to bite at Mia’s ankle. Ichiro quickly acted, drew his tanto and infused it with lightning chakra just as he threw it nailing the snake’s head to the ground. The tanto crackled and sparked as the lightning around it died down and quickly dispersed. “Close call. Can't always trust things in the desert am I right?”

Ichiro went over to the snake and pulled the tanto out of its head wiping away the blood in the sand. “Sorry littke buddy, couldn't have you hurt a friend.” he said as he began burying the snake’s corspe into the sand. “You alright Mia?”

Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:09 pm
Mia smiled and enjoyed the praise. It had been too long and she was excited to finally be able to show her abilities. And that's when he attacked the snake.

His weapon crackled with lightning. Could you imagine how much she could do, if she only knew such a thing? If she could mix it  with her wind jutsu? If she could weave it into a gyro ball as she did chakra? How… ecstatic.

“I'm fine.” Mia voices and looked at Ichiro, “Can you teach that to me? Please?”

She wanted to learn it, to master it- no. No, SHE NEEDED IT. If Mia wanted to get anywhere, she needed to learn and she was more that hungry to take in anything she could from the world.

The winds that followed from the mountains through the valley's and the deserts; they would change. They brought change as well. And they brought many other things; disease, plague, chaos. All things that Mia had seen. And imagine it lightning was added? “Do you think I can learn that lightning from you, Ichiro? Or is that something from your curse?” Mia inquired as she veiled her eagerness to learn it and expand her personal repertoire of abilities.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:13 am
He sighed in relief as he finished burying the snake. It was kinda bothering him a bit that he had to kill it but quick actions resulted in its death. Ichiro turned to face Mia who wanted to learn more about what he just did. He had learned how to use Lightning not long ago and figured it couldn't hurt to try and teach somebody it so he accepted the request. “Alright Alright, I can teach you this.”

His mind raced back to what Jaytori had did to teach him how to bend lightning to his will and slightly grinned. “Before we begin I should do this before I forget.” Walking over to Mia, Ichiro focused chakra to a single point on his finger and lightly uh..well….eeeeeh, Poked her under the armpit? Yeah he did that. Not like tickling of course that was also an idea. Please Note, Ichiro is the extremely playful type. The point of all this was he put a seal under her right armpit. “Sorry but I put a Seal on you….to like track you. If I needed to find you later. Actually now thinking about it...I should've asked you first. I'm so sorry!” He said pleading as he bowed his head in shame. Yeah you just don't go around placing seals on people without asking...it's like taking someone's food without asking. “I'll remove it if you want it removed.” Hopefully not maybe. Wait...did he know how to remove it? Uh he could probably try. Nah he got it, if she wanted to remove he can totally remove it.

“So yes. LIGHTNING CHAKRA. Let's begin.” he had to well wing it and begin. “Lightning Chakra is way different than Wind. First off, Lets start with gathering your chakra. Since you know how wind chakra feels like you can easily tell the difference. First I want you to gather your chakra and then try to tell the difference from the lightning and Wind. Lightning can be noticed from a surge of energy like..a shock.” Hopefully this can help her.

Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:09 pm
Mia calmly listed to Ichiro as he spoke and then watched him silently as he drew close, not fully aware of what was going on- before he electrocuted her in the armpit and her responding action was to punch him in the stomach. An action brought about my pure bewilderment and startling, as she held little idea of what actually was going on and didn't hear the marking remark. It kind of stung and burned a bit. And she was to envision it in her chakra and attack? It seemed easy enough until she actually thought about it and tried it. That was the hard part, honestly. Could she even do something like that?

“Focus, Mia.”

Mia pulled away and looked at her palm, willing her chakra to come surfing back to the center of it and create another gyro ball as it had before. She put her over Palm to hover over it and focused. She could feel the winds around her, malicious and unrelenting, adding to the gyroball and swirling. Waiting. Waiting on this set valley of sand for someone, like lost sheep awaiting a shepherd to guide them.

They were patiently waiting for Mia to be that shepard. And she was more than willing to guide them to how she wanted things to be.

Now that she had wind, she needed electricity. How was she supposed to imagine it? As solidified fire? As hardened wind? No. She decided against these and closed her eyes as she imagined it in its purest form: The Unending Sword of Nature. Sent down to blindly strike down without mercy and without trial. It was judge and executioner. It was finality. And most of, it was resolution. Lightning was the voice of a parent that allowed no wavering and no discussion. It was final. And it was beginning. Born from sparks and flickers.

So Mia needed to think of it as such, and she envisioned it mentally around her little ball. Stubborn and I'm denial of what she wanted it to do at first, before reluctantly yet smoothly mixing with the wind in her hands. And it took the form of purple.the ball itself beginning to illuminate with a pale purple hue. Flickers and spark of lightning lasting out with the temperament of an old fighting dog, perhaps even an irritated cobra, as it kept to its new form. Bits of it cracking out like whips around her and the ball; but never hurting her. As it it knew no other master and knew not to note the hand that fed it. Mia slowly opened her eyes to help focus on keeping her chakra flow steady against the unpredictable toss and turn of the new element with its crocodile’s temperament.

“Am I doing this right, Icihro?” now asked unsurely but didn't look at him as she increases her glow of chakra to confine the stubborn lightning.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:39 pm
This was probably the usual response for when someone puts a mark seal on another without consent right? Getting punched in the stomach. He didn't expected it but he did however noticed her fist coming rapidly towards him. Judging from her form and where her fist was positioned he let it happen and got punched in the stomach. Luckly he didn't eat anything before then otherwise him and his stomach wouldn't be on very good terms after the punch. "OW!....HEY....OKAY.. I'M SORRY." he backed up holding his stomach as he was totally not sure how he shocked her. Maybe it was just built up friction? Either way it was his own fault and so he let the punch slide.

Next thing he knew, she immediately went ahead amd started with training for the lightning element. He sat there and watched her focused and gathered her chakra again like before. It was...incredible she was easily being able to manipulate and mold the chakra so easily and that was bothering him. Well then again Jaytori had Ichiro focus it inside of a blade and chopped a boulder in half with it....which was probably not the greatest ways to go about teaching how to use lightning chakra however it did work. Maybe he could try the same for Mia? No he would wait until she felt comfortable with perfoming a lightning jutsu. The teen thought about this, he didn't even know a legit lightning jutsu other than that one useful Hell Stab thing. He should take his time to learn more preferably on a later date than today.

The ball she had molded was changing colors and flickered with lightning as he watched it come to life. "Yeah your doing okay but...instead of the ball try allowing it to flow through your body. You and the lightning must become one and you must feel it within yourself." Did that make sense? Probably not a lot but he was going to show her anyway.

Taking a deep breath Ichiro let the chakra in himself flow throughout his body and began focusing on the raw energy within it. Soon lightning began to crackle around himself, sparks flying around his person, and his hair beginning to stand on it's ends. He kept it up long enough for Mia to get the idea of what he meant before stopping. "Try to do that, just focus on that raw power of the lightning and let it flow through you."
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:05 pm
Mia watched him as he let the electricity surround him and watched carefully.  And then he stopped and she looked down at her little ball of electricity and chakra. Which now seemed pointless and silly after working so hard to focus her chakra into it. And useless, let’s put that out there too.

Ichiro was so smart, someone had obviously taught him- All Mia had were memories of her Grandmother. The phantom aftermath of a turn of events that should have never happened. The lingering nausea of having to find a body she was never meant to find. The remnants of her Grandmother’s shining existence after it was shattered to pieces.

The phantom words of a dark honey-voiced woman who had been ‘Fearless’ and ‘Kindness’ embodied. Words that still hung in the air as if it had been minutes ago not a year ago.

“Focus, Mia.”

“There are many things out in the world that are dangerous; for beauty hold a price. I will tell you what I know, so that you will know something.” Her grandmother had told her as Mia listened, “You will learn more and more over time.”

“From you, Grandma?” Mia asked excitedly as her grandmother smiled warmly, “Reach me all your stuff!”

“You will learn. Not now, but soon, child. Have patience. The path to greatness is long and winding.”

As Mia thought of these left over memories, she grew more and more angry. Genuine and vivid. And the electricity abandoned the fuel orb as the wind vanished before wrapping around her; as if to comfort and calm her. But it did very little of either. Mia  was disappointed in herself as she lost herself to memories instead of focusing on working with electricity. Ichiro showed himself charged with it, and she tried to do the same, but it didn't work.

The purple flickers of lightning lashes out in all directions around her, never spanning more than a few inches, but they were relentless. As her hair began to float, they continued to anxiously whip out like tongues of jealous snakes; wanting singular possession of their host and denying anytime of touch or closeness from anything else in their hostile state. The lightning began to flicker at the ground and small little bodies began to appear around Mia.

Scorpions. Killed by the lightning she had accidentally concocted. Stood no oppression against the quick darts of lightning around Mia.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:30 pm
He watched as she disbanded the the ball of air and went with trying to do what he did. It was a good attempt. She was actually able to do it however it was wild, untrained and killing every scorpion near. That was heart breaking. He watched closely not like he knew what she was actually going through and thinking so he couldn't really help with any of that.

He could however step in and help her control the lightning around her. “Yes! You got it now. I want you to keep it under control and not have it lash out!” he said as he quickly avoided some stray lightning. He got closer to her trying to avoid the lightning at best but was still getting hit by it. He then had an idea! He focused his lightning chakra into his hand and reached it out towards Mia when he was just inches away from her. “Take my hand Mia, I'll give you some of my lightning chakra for you to get a bitter grip on how it should feel when controlled.” he was smiling despite being shocked by lightning. Defensively the parts where he was hit turned grey signifying that he was using his bloodline to try and help with the pain from being shocked. “Okay just know you might feel a jolt of energy when you do.”

If she did take his hand he would then transfer the bit of lightning chakra he gathered into her. Then try to pull away not wanting to over deposit. It was more of a insecurity thing for him. Cause accidentally giving someone Nature Energy is really bad. He didn't do that however, he knew the difference between chakra and nature energy however he got to thinking on what if he did do that. He could potentially use that in many ways in battle. He let those thoughts quickly go away as his focus was on Mia, potential friend and or student.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:57 pm
She stood there, letting the lightning continue to coarse through her veins and the air unchecked. The scorpion death toll rising around her as the lightning seemingly relished their deaths; growing higher and more malevolent. Now watched before looking at o moving towards her and holding out his hand to her-

And the lightning was straying upon his skin as he moved closer and she watched in confusion.

He was being hurt and still talking to her, still reaching for her; she didn't understand or comprehend why, but she reached out through the purple sparks. None of them harmed her, none dared hurt her skin. And when she touched Ichiros hand, they parted around him. The chakra in his palm felt controlled and tamed; helpful even. Why was her own so different? It meant well- She could feel it like a side of her she had just discovered. But it was scared and confused; she could feel that too. The Wind was calm and collected; this lightning was more liek a frightened and lost child than anything. One that needed guidance and a firmer anchor. One that Mia needed to work with.

Mia looked up at the flashed and the darling chakra- the more she thought about it and the longer it ran rampant, it began to take form. The form of snakes not one, but dozens of purple snakes, lashing out blindly; as if cornered. And Mia let go of Ichiro’s hand and jumped back, stopping in the sand and closing her eyes. She needed tranquility and she needed peace. She needed to clear her mind of memories and phantoms and focus properly. The chakra from Ichiro seemed to wash over her own and the lightning called and subsided; shrinking like melting liquid, into little storms in her palms. She stared at her palms and slowly closed them over the dangerous new ally; one she needed to connect to on a deeper, more personal level than one to be witnessed by someone else.

“I'm sorry, Ichiro. I don't think right now is a good time for this element.” Mia said softly before looking at him, “How badly are you hurt?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum