Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm
"Training?" That was an odd request but she lost someone. Ichiro knew what that felt like. Well not exactly true but he lost his parents. He never met them nor knew them but he lost them. He was then adopted shortly after of course but that still didn't stop him from hurting. This stranger however lost someone who was more close to her and knew her personal and that he couldn't understand to actually feel. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck still trying to decide if this was a good idea. What if she was a spy or some bandit trying to rob him. Too many thoughts swirled around in his head as he thought and was as if he just zoned out.

Moments later he moved his hand back down and decided. "Tell me what you want to train and I'll try to help." He just couldn't simply say no to her. The only problem he had of course was HIS training. He had already planned to train himself but the stuff he needed to train was not for the public let alone a stranger's eyes. Cause the whole slight change and becoming a bit agressive and the whole skin color changing and transformations. People just don't like that, it makes him looks less nice and scary. He would have to hold it off then since she now wanted his help in training. "As long as you promise not to off me." he said jokingly.

Was this a bad idea? Maybe just maybe. "Oh wait, what village are you from anyway? I don't see any headband on you."
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:42 am
Mia noticed his hesitation and listened attentively as he offered up the deal- then asked her to not kill him. Shit, guess that was off the table, but not matter, he still had  his use. “I am not wearing armor, and don’t have any weapons.” Two truths, “I could not possibly ‘off’ you in my state.” And a lie.

But she smiled at him with mirth and good humor, “I have difficulty moving around on the sand- and fighting hand-to-hand combat.” Mia voiced before she heard it. His question of Village.

Villages were important to Shinobi; places regarded with disdain or pride. However, what did that make her, the woman with no village? Did it make her less of a person to have nothing at all? These negative thoughts were beginning to make her doubt her self-worth only because they held so concrete answer for Mia to know. Her parents? Who knew. Her relatives? She knew of none. Did she even have a proper Clan, or some type of ability that she could lay anchor in to solidify her mysterious heritage? All questions left unanswered in the shroud of mist that her Grandmother had left in her abrupt wake.

“I don’t… have a village.” Mia admitted a bit shamefully and looked down, “My grandmother and I lived alone in the woods… and I never really got a chance to go to an academy…” She rose her steel-blue eyed gaze to meet the boy’s own sunshine-yellow eyes. Displaying perfectly what she needed to; sorrow, disappointment, and sadness. All emotions she couldn’t help but feign once they had been lost to her.

“Does this mean you will not train me?”
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:49 am
"Yeah okay." He said slightly sarcastically. Knowing full well there's more than one way to off someone. Not that he tried it of course. He wasn't going to address that but then again even if she was going to try and kill him she had all the opportunities to do it before hand. The boy just shrugged it off and continued on .

Well of course she had difficulty moving around the sand, she was wearing way too much gear and for hand to hand combat he wasn't really sure about that one. "You can't be that bad. Come on just try to punch me, right here in the gut. One good shot." Another bad idea but he was trying to help her...a random stranger. Then there was so more information she offered about herself..and he felt empathy. She really did sounded hurt but...woods?! My my he never knew what the woods was like and she must have REALLY came far. Nope he wasn't going to ask he just let her talk and he listened. Then their eyes met. They say the eyes are the windows to a person soul so Ichiro clearly saw sadness a lot of it. She must have had it hard out there to be alone like this too...that wasn't good for a person either. In one swift movement he hugged her again. Well he didn't really think about it as his action was more of instinct. Unlike the hug from earlier this one was more emotional? Sympathetic? He just felt she really needed a long warm hug to like let her no not everything had to be bad. He let go and looked at her as he smiled. "Of course I will. I don't go back on my word. "

He continued to smile as he removed his hat letting his wild spiky hair to come out. He then placed it inside his bag and looked at the stranger once more. "Hey, my name is Ichiro by the way. " this was going on long enough without sharing names. Well he wasn't going to ask the stranger her name if she wanted to tell him it she could if not he wasn't going to force her too.

The simple matter is on what to train. Movement meant she wasn't used to walking on sand which was perfectly normal for him. "For training we could spar or well you hitting and me being on defensive or we can do chakra control or did you have something else in mind?"

The choice was really up to her.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:17 pm
He had given his name and it was rude to not return the favor as she listened to him and let him finish. She had tried to refrain from using her name but it was fine show, she supposed. “I’m Mia.” It was an elegant name in it’s simplicity and one she cherished; a memento left to her by her precious grandmother.

However, Ichiro’s hug caught her off-guard and she nervously stood there for it. Hoping that she was wearing enough clothes but couldn’t fathom why that was the first though into her head. Maybe because she was so self-conscious of herself? Was it ‘self-esteem’? Either way, she had not been expecting the hug at all. But it was… nice… if she’s even allow herself to think of it that way at all. Still, it was body language she could learn to copy and reciprocate should she need to in the future.

And then he asked her what she wanted to learn and she walked over towards his backpack, reaching up and lifting her heavy cloak from over her head to take it off, “Could you help me with chakra control and Shadow Clone Jutsu? I think I have it down, but I’d like a little help.” Mia asked as she dropped the cloak next to his backpack to reveal a simple black tank top and a pair of baggy olive-green cargo pants; a utility belt about her waist that was higher on her right hip than her left hip. Taking the clothes off from around her face let her long silver hair lose and she smiled at him warmly after folding said article neatly, and setting it atop her cloak.

She lifted up the water bottle and drank some of it before setting it down atop her pile of clothes. “Please, let’s get started then, Ichiro.”
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 pm
"Mia huh? That's nice, simple, and not complicated." He watched as she went to go remover her gear and placed it beside his stuff. At least she wasn't wearing more super thick clothing under there.

He looked at her and frowned a bit on her request. She was asking him to teach her a jutsu which he actually knew but he couldn't. Her chakra wasn't strong enough and he could sense it. So it just had to be chakra control. "Well you should probably get better at controlling your chakra first. At the moment you wouldn't be able to actually perform it since it requirs a lot of chakra." There wasn't really a nice way to say it? He just gave to her straight.

Of course he wasn't going to give up on her. "Chakra as you probably know is essential to use for mostly every jutsu. Gathering it and being able to control it allows you to do great things such as make a Shadow Clone. Gatehring chakra takes a bit of concentration as well and focus but after a while it gets easy." So how was he trying to go about this. He wasn't sure he just described it as best he could like they did at the academy. "Sometimes using jutsu as well can help you with being able to know how much chakra you need for certain jutsu."
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:10 am
Mia listened, unoffended and actually interested as Ichiro spoke. She didn’t know that she had low chakra but it was a good thing to learn; something for her to work on herself. She nodded and smiled however towards Ichiro to showcase that she was not harmed by his words and attentively listened to him explain before clapping her hands together, “I didn’t know that at all, thank you, Ichiro.”

She moved a bit closer, interest and eagerness dancing in her steel-blue eyes as she looked at Ichiro, “So, what type of jutsu will help me with my chakra?” She asked before lifting up a hand and slowly tucking a long strand of hair away as she looked down; then flicked her eyes back up to meet his and gave him a soft smile,

“Could you help me with my chakra control then, Ichiro?” It was an honest question and she did need help with it. But the looks and the actions? Not so much.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:06 am
Ichiro scratched at his chin trying to think on how to go about this. The only times he actually really had to try training his chakra was during his Academy days and when he had to learn a new element. Oh yeah elements! Knowing the natures of one chakra which can help with this as well. "The type of jutsu mainly depends on what your element is. So can you tell me what it is if you know?" Knowing jutsu of one's chakra nature can help but if she had one he didn't know...this wasn't going to be exactly easy at all.

It was weird. This everything about this, not even a month ago he would probably be fawning all over her and lovestruck and yet it was just like he didn't care? This was a sign of maturity for him yet sadly he didn't notice one bit. "Chakra control we should do some excerices then. I want you to try and focus your chakra into a certain area of your body maybe your hand or chest. You just need to get a feel of it and how it works. I'm not really sure how to tell you without teaching you an element since that involves controlling chakra....hmm." he thought about it. Then he figured that would be way too much for her.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:35 pm
Mia listened to Ichiro, but all that came to her mind were images of her Grandmother, talking about the same thing.

“Focus, Mia, this is important for when I’m not around.”

She closed her eyes and put her hands together as her grandmother had caught her. “You are a wind user; so feel it. Feel the energy in the air, in the ground,  and in your palms. Think of it forming. Starting like a small pebble upon the snow, rolling down a hill. As it descends, from all around it and the air around it, it grows. Think of the chakra coming from the ground; your roots to the world. From your core; your own energy. Push it your fingertips, then to your palms, and imagine it combining like dough.”

“Grandma, I’m tired though-” Mia had tried to say and her grandmother snapped,

“Your enemies don’t care if you’re tired, Mia! Do you really think they’re going to give you a break?” The woman said sharply and Mia frowned, “You need to master this and you start by controlling and channeling your chakra like I’m telling you.”

As Mia mentally revisited the memories to try and correctly show how far along she had shamefully gotten, the air around her began to change. As she slowly pulled her palms apart, an gyroball of wind began to form, taking the familiar size of a softball into it’s description. The air around her seemed to hum with something. Something strong and powerful. And supportive, adding bits and pieces to the small sphere of wind before Mia opened her eyes, “Like this, Ichiro?” She offered as she looked at him, unsure of whether or not she was doing it right. However, the ball continued to be continuously and consistently contained in it’s softball-like size between the 6” span of her two hands. Mia too nervous about it dissipating to try and keep it over the palm of one hand.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:01 am
He watched as Mia concentrated her chakra into her hands. He could sense it rising? Increasing yeah, he sensed it increasing as she did so. While she did that, the redhead had his own training he needed to get done. He took a deep breath as he then purposely absored the nature energy into his person. Soon he let the energy flow through his body as he continued to quickly absorb it. He continued so as Mia was still focusing her chakra with her eyes closed and was just pulling her hands apart as he let IT takeover. Ichiro's skin changed to grey as his hair noticeably became a bit longer, next was the white part of his eye turned pure black. His body became more toned and define as he felt his "increase" in power.

It was complete, minus the slightly crazy look in his eyes and so far his temper was controlled under controll. He was getting used to using this rather than being afraid of it. Yet this was probably going to be a bit of a surprise for Mia but, whatever. He needed his own training as he focused the nature energy to his center then spreaded it out everywhere around his body. There was like nature energy just pouring out his pores now. Well not literally nor was it going to be visible. Ichiro appluaded Mia as he saw her form a ball of wind in front of her. "Keep this up and you'll be an expert in no time!" Yeah he was still a bit in his transformation. He wanted to actually understand how the cannons that he was able to produce work which is we he needed to use the transformation. So as he stood there he was mixing chakra with the nature energy.

"Now try to minimize it! Make it like the size of a small ball!"
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:14 pm
Mia hadn't looked up from the gyroball at hand as she stared at it. The flow of chakra became constant enough to pep it keep a form but she stared at it as the pressure about it started to rise. Make it smaller?  Was it done by condensing the pressure or the size, or both? Did that mean condensing the chakra in it too?

What would her grandmother do right now? The woman who knew so much, what would she do? Reduce the flow and cut it off to work with what was there?

No- “Focus, Mia… like dough.”

Her Grandmother would have used her steel-clad will to force the chakra to abide by her rules.

“Your chaka is just that; yours. It’s a part of you and it always will be. Don’t be afraid of it

Mia concentrated silently on making the orb smaller by increasing the pressure around it to shrink it. However, the gyroball began to expand between her palms and flatten dangerously thin. It was easy to control, and easier to maintain in that form, but that's not what Mia was aiming for and she pushed more chakra into it. Forcing the saucer-shaped collection of wind into a right ball once more but took the shape of a golf ball, comforting against her will in another attempt to grow before she managed it into a smaller, marble-sized ball.

Mia slowed the flow of her chakra with a slow exhale, and reduced the amount of chakra; causing the stubborn gyro ball to calm down and sustain a solid form as she opened her eyes and looked at her hard work. “Like this, Ichiro?” She asked and looked over at him, blinking in some surprise, but was more curious towards his change instead. It was thrilling, honestly; he looked so strong, perhaps she could learn that from him as well? “Is that a jutsu as well? Can you show me?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum