Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P] Empty Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:48 am
The sun was high in the sky as this story begins with a redhead guy looking for a single cactus. He dressed appropriately for the heat and carried as many bottles of water on his person. His outfit was mostly light colors let alone his dark grey shirt and sandals. He wore a hat to cover his face from the very radiant sun and the intense heat of the desert.

Ichiro stumbled through the desert not far from Suna as he looked for the cactus he needed. It was a special cactus one that can be used to create a drink said to do amazing wonders. Well he wanted it to try as a seasoning on his food as he had an idea for a Sunagakure themed lunch special. He thought of using the skin as bowls (after cleaning it and removing all the needles) and using the extracted liquid content for seasoning. He didn't travel far until he managed to find himself at a cluster of cactus but not seeing the one he needed. So he had to look again and again.

Several hours later, the teen stood on top of the sand dune looking far out taking note of the few travelers walking around. He didn't bother them and the only interaction he had with them was him tossing them bottles of water. So far the search was really just beginning. He figured he can also work on his training as well in this intense heat and some wraps for his hands. Other than that he was kinda set.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P] Empty Re: Cactus Hunting...? [Mia, P]

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:06 am
Mia had been travelling in the blistering son for far too long, in her opinion, being a creature much more accustomed to color tempatures. But when she joined the small pack fo travellers who were 'going to see the world', she certainly didn't expect this. And had she known, she probably would have thought a bit harder about coming, having prefered northern borders- then, as they passed by, she noticed the stranger; someone who seemed to be looking for something.

The small pack welcomes the water bottles he tossed and Mia caught hers in her left hand but her eyes didn't stray from the stranger; though as her small 'caravan' of vagabonds left, she became the straggler as she walked over to him and sipped from the water bottle he had been so generous to offer a stranger. Just enough to keep her throat wet before capping it, as she walked up to stand next to him, "Need some help?" She questioned, and stood there beside him. The dark-colored cloak she wore over her other cloaks hung to the ground and gave little hint to her gender, and the beige clothes wrapped about her heads left only a thin span of clarity that allowed her steel-blue eyes to be seen. She offered the bottle back to him, "I drank some, but, I believe you need it more."
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:25 am
Ichiro wasn't that much alerted when the stranger came towards him but he still kept his guard up. He looked over to see she was getting left behind by the caravan and wasn't too sure if they noticed her leave but before he could say anything she offered him help which meant she noticed that he was looking for something. Uh...I could use it but you should probably catch up with your friends. Travelling alone in the desert isn't fun."

He tilted his head slightly so he can get a better look at the stranger and then fully noticed what she was wearing causing him to frown. Then she offered him water, being born here and lived here for his entire life he was actually adapted to the heat unlike most travellers and so for the moment he didn't need the water. "Yeah I think you actually needed more than I do, especially with all that clothing you wearing." Yep this was problem the first time this person ever been in a desert.

Looking down some more he noticed another batch of cactus sticking out the sand almost mocking him. He ignored for now and dug into his bag pulling out an apple. "It isn't much but I'm sure your probably hungry and tired from all the traveling so here." He gave her a smile as he held up the apple for her to take it if she wanted too.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:39 am
If he could have seen her face, he could see the warm smile that she flicked across her lips, but with the fabric in the way the only telling sign were perhaps her eyes crinkling just at the corners; maybe a bit of it in her eyes. "Thank you very much; I'll save half for you." Mia assured his as she reached a hand out of her cloak, an arm-guard of black worn over fair skin took the appple from him and the arum under the cloak hid the water bottle away on a utility belt that saundered sideways about her waist.

As she reached a hand up and pulled the cloth that covered her face from the rest of the protective wrapping, a single silver strand of hair managed to break free.

She bit into the apple and chewed thoughtfully, eternally grateful for the sweet juice of the fruit that soothed her mouth and throat, and swallowed the even more tantalizing ppiece she had been chewing as she looked at him, "I'd be happy to help, if you'd let me." Mia told him and smiled again, "It's the very least I can do for you being so kind; with the water and the apple." The female told him and patientlly awaited a response, hoping that he'd say yes.

She had grown weary and tired of listenign to the others in the 'group' complain and bicker about the journey; their unappreciativeness only solidifying her own discontent on travelling with them.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:45 pm
So he figured those weren't her actual friends. He wasn't sure how travel works since he never had a chance to do it.

”Look It's fine. I'm not far from the village and if I get thirsty I can head back and rest. So you should keep it.” he looked at her and smiled as he then took a glance back at the village. Yep still there standing tall like always. Her persistence on helping was something and he usually did stuff like this by himself unless he convinced his brother to tag along for the fun. “If you really want to I guess I can't stop you then.” Pulling out a small book ichiro flipped through the pages looking for the information on the cactus. “Well I'm looking for a cactus, it's small and round and usually found at the center of a cluster of cactus. It contains a really sweet juice and I wanted to try cooking with it.” Closing the book and placing it back in his bag he then stared down at the cactus just a meter away.

“So if you want to get down and dirty, I guess we could start looking there.” he pointed at the pile of cactus and then began to make his way towards it. There was several other groups of cactus around but he decided starting of in the center was best.

On the walk there Ichiro tried to make some conversation. “So how long you have been traveling for or are you looking for something as well?” He let that be his first question before he get on to the others and he waited for her response.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:26 pm
Mia looked over his shoulder quietly as the male produced the book from his backpack. She watched as he flipped it open to the page about the cactus and took note of the picture, listening to him and eager to assist and repay him his kindness. Never one for leaving open debts even if he was open and willing to give her them without charge. It wasn’t right, even with how she was, for her to carry on without trying to at least help.

She followed him with intent and curiosity, not minding the “heaviness” of her cloak or clothes. A weight she had become accustomed with in her travels. They were sentimental to her; left over pieces of her parents’ lives. However, she slipped her arm through the corresponding sleeve of her cloak to comfortably eat the apple as they began walking. It was troublesome to have her arms in the baggy sleeves the whole time, especially when she was attacked, making it a personal preference of hers to keep her arms out of the sleeves to encourage maneuverability in tight situations.

“Both.” Mia answered simply and decided it was suspiciously too vague before adding on, “I have been traveling for a long time, looking for something that I’m not sure I’ll find; but I have faith that I will find it.” She turned to him and smiled at him,

“So, are you looking for this cactus as a mission? Or is collecting exotic fruits and experimenting with their flavors a hobby of yours?”
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 pm
Ichiro examined the cluster of cactus as he listened to the strangers words. For someone to travel all the time must be great. He was always stuck here not really able to go out and adventure and explore. Usually when visitors come to the village he would fawn over them and ask them all sorts of questions. "What's it like out there? The world. I can't really go exploring for myself just yet so I always wonder how it was like." He said as he drew his tanto out it's sheath and poked at the cactus cutting them away and making sure to avoid the needles. This is why he had his hands wrapped, those needles are such a pain.

"Well whatever it is your looking for, you'll find it. You just got to not give up and keep searching." Words from experience since he's been looking for this cactus for several hours now! "As for the cactus, I'm actually a shinobi of that village over there and a chef on the side. So yeah experimenting with flavors."

He continued hacking away at the cactus sighing as he didn't find what he was looking for. On to the next one then. "What about you? Is the thing you looking for is for some mission?" Ichiro had a flashback of those treasure hunters he met when he asked the question. Maybe the stranger was one of those?
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:00 pm
He asked her what it was like ‘out there’, in the rest of the world. The world ‘cold’ and ‘hostile’ came to mind as she looked away and replaced her the cloth to cover her face, gazing out towards the general direction she came from.

“It is a… beautiful disaster.”

“You will find beauty of all shapes and sizes; colors you couldn’t even dream of and smells that will speak to your soul; but with it, there is war, there is famine, and there is desolation and ruin.” Mia answered before she turned to another pile of cactuses and began looking them over to see if they held the pictured cactus from earlier.

“I made a promise to someone - however, what I’m looking for is something normal people are born with but I seem to lack.” Mia answered and stopped at a pile of cacti, perhaps a few feet from him, “Perhaps this one?” She called back to him.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:00 pm
Ichiro listened, he listened well. It was the first time he actually heard someone describe the world that way. Sometimes he get it described to him as full of adventure and fun and a little bit of chaos but the way she describe it was different. "Huh, that's interesting." Moving on to the cactus she pointed out, the teen slashed away at the plants. To him it sounded like she was hurt or something. As if the world had just been harsh on her. Then there was the promise that got his interest even more. "A promise? " He was curious to what this promise was but felt like asking would be a bit too personal for her.

Mid way through he stopped chopping and his eyes widen as he looked down at the center of the pile. "Yes! IT'S HERE!" putting the blade back into it's sheath he just dived to get it and removing it out the ground. "I....WE. ACTUALLY FOUND IT!" he exclaimed as he came back out of the cactus holding the prize in his hands. Ignoring his hands was covered in needles, he held it high for the stranger to see just before placing it down on the sand.

Ichiro removed the bandages which procted his hands from the needles and tossed them to the side. Without actually thinking he tried to hug the stranger in celebration. "We found it! Thank you! Thank you" Letting go he went back to investigating the fruit. It was plump and looked ripe with needles still sticking out of it.

Part one of the job was completed. He then turned around to face the stranger again smiling. "Oi since we are done. I should probably offer you a reward then as thanks..hmm." He tried to think, he didn't really have much to offer except more apples.
Mia Hikari Umoi
Mia Hikari Umoi
Citizen

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:09 pm
Mia was happy she could help and watched his movements as he ran towards the cactus she had found- no, THEY had found- and inwardly grinned. As she mimicked the facial expressions and body language he displayed while he back was turned before returning to normal. She stiffly accepted the brisk hug he gave her and stood there while he spoke of a reward.

Was was more rewarding than copying his movements for her own personal exploitation and mimicry later on? Perhaps something more personal; training.

“Actually, you said that you’re a shinobi of that village?” She questioned slowly before tilting her head curiously to the side ever-so-slightly. ‘Cutesy’ in it’s meaning and ‘vulnerable’ in it’s display. “Do you think you could train me, a little bit? I’m a shinobi but…” She straightened her head and looked down, “I lost the only person who could train me.” She looked back at them,

“Do you mind- if I ask for such a thing as a ‘reward’, instead?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum