Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotYesterday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsurama Senju
Tatsurama Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1660

Tatsurama's Training part 2 Empty Tatsurama's Training part 2

Sat May 07, 2016 3:52 pm
Tatsurama was in class for a few hours, learning about the certain jutsu and techniques of being a shinobi. They finally came to the topic of the Clone Jutsu, and began to discuss how and what you need to do to use it. Tatsurama took notes, writing them down for later when he began to try it. "Now if i could just learn this jutsu...i will be so close to Genin!" 

After class he went out to the same spot he trained at in the academy training field last time, and once he was at the edge, began to go over his notes, and began to mold chakra again. Once he gathered a decent amount, he began to check the handsigns for it. Ram>Snake>Tiger He began to weave the handsigns, and began to form the jutsu. After a moment of nothing happening, there was a slight poof--then silence. Frustrated, Tatsurama tried again, yet another poof, just a tad larger. "WHY IS THIS ONE HARDER THAN THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!" He yelled out, before sitting down to look over his notes on it again. After studying them, he found out why atleast, that it was harder. It was because it made an actual copy of you, that came out from your chakra and could move on it's own. He tried again, this time more collected, and focused on his control. After a moment, he formed the handsigns, and another poof appeared. This time much larger, and a figure was finally noticeable.

After a moment of relief as he was starting to get the hang of it, he did it once more, focusing more on control, but adding alittle more chakra. After a moment another poof appeared, this time a tad more detailed, but not quite correct yet. He moved over to the classrooms whiteboard to study the diagrams and notes from the teacher, then walked back to his spot to try again. After thinking for a minute, he began again, and formed the three handsigns, and another poof appeared, and out came a detailed Clone. Though it only lasted a few moments before it poofed, and disappeared. "Now that ive got the detail down, i gotta make it last longer, and have it move around like myself." 

He began again, making another Clone jutsu, and began to see how long it would last. After a few moments it poofed, and then he made another, and it lasted a moment longer. He went again and again, each time it began to last longer, until finally he got it to a point he felt he could have it last indefinitely as long as it was connected to his chakra. 

Now he began to work on its movements. He formed the handsigns and made the clone, and began to have it move around. It began walking really slow, and after awhile it began to speed up, thanks to his greater chakra control now that hes mastered the other parts of it. "Alright i've almost got it down, now i just need it to finish it up, and ill be much closer to Genin." He began to have it run around the area, as quick as he could get it to go, and began jumping over the other students and finally came back to Tatsurama, as he finally ended the jutsu, causing it to disperse.

"Finally i learned the Clone Jutsu, now i just need to get a bit stronger and i can finally get my Leaf Headband. I needa go show my brother!" He then began to walk out of the academy and head back home in accomplishment.

Word Count: 604
Claims: +3 stats and Clone Jutsu
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tatsurama's Training part 2 Empty Re: Tatsurama's Training part 2

Sat May 07, 2016 3:56 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum