Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Training Because I Can Part 2[p] Empty Training Because I Can Part 2[p]

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:47 am
Only a couple of hours had passed since Raizuko had gotten a total beatdown from his father who was by his side bandaging his ribs up, he remembered the last move he did to try and slow his father down. While he was in the air his father had shot forward quickly hitting him in the gut. The force of impact had sent painful shockwaves to Raizuko’s brain causing him to go unconscious.” So how do you feel “ said his dad as he had just put the last bandage on him. Groaning as he sat up on his bed Raizuko would laugh and say “ Not that good “. His father started to laugh as well saying “ Do not move too much Rai you do not want one of those broken ribs to puncture an artery you know how that will turn out “ Raizuko would nod as he swiftly closed his eyes and sat both of his hands above his abdomen.” So as it turns out Raizuko you passed the test “ said his father after he had closed his eyes. Eyes still closed Raizuko would say “ Stop playing with me dad I am already have dead “. He would hear laughter and his father saying “ You are indeed Raizuko, but like all ninja you fail to observe on many occasions. If you would have payed attention to me instead of your pain you would see that  He my shoulder is wrapped up. His eyes snapped open and aimed for his father’s shoulder seeing that it was well bandaged.

“ Somehow I was not quick enough to move out the way of your attack so both of our punches made their mark at the same time. If you did not go unconcious you probably would have saw. Although your training still is not complete, just because you managed to land a hit on me does not mean you are ready to be a Taijutsu user, you fell to maintain your way during battle without feeling pain something that Taijutsu users must not do, if you feel pain during a hand to hand combat you would come to see that your enemy would get the upper hand because your attacks are slowing. Now I am going to take you to the Black Room. I want you to train your meditation on both how to hone your senses and indure pain.” said his father which left Raizuko nodding at the end. He felt his father lift him up off the bed making a painful shock go threw his body causing him to grunt. His father slowly walked to the black room with Raizuko over his shoulder getting to the black room he had begun to remember his training to awaken his Golden Eye and how he almost went senile trying to awaken it within the room.

Would the case be the same this time? Or was the first time just mind tricks from a genjutsu his father had placed on him before he went in, though whatever the case was in the end Raizuko had destroyed his demons. Or so he thought as only hours ago his father had told him that his mom may still be alive. Hopefully she had got out of the snow village before the attacks had commenced. His father would sit him down in a nearby chair as he went to open up the black door to the black room. That seemed pretty ironic seeing as they were Akari who were known for their Light ability but had a house with such dark tendencies. As his father opened the door he would see the inside of the room being pitch black except for a couple of inches behind the threshold showing that the floor of the room was also black.” Now like I said feel no pain “ his father told him as he picked Raizuko up and sat him in the room. As his father walked out he would say “ Once you think you are done knock on the door three times. If you can find it “. Raizuko would nod then say “ Wait what do you mean if I can find it “ but it was too late his father was already gone leaving the young adult alone in the room.

Well time to begin thought Raizuko as he crossed his legs over each other and sat his elbows on his knees closing his eyes and begun to slowly breath in his nose and out his mouth. This was a basic procedure that helped calm the body down when you were stressed out. He would sit in that same position doing the same thing for what felt like hours. After thinking that now his body was in peace with his mind he would get up from the ground and begin to do different find stances and maneuvers while at the same keeping the pain of his ribs in check so he would not waver. Doing one of the many Kung Fu stances. Now he would attempt to perform the swift movements his father had taught him. First he would straighten his whole body up then spread both of his legs apart bending his knees as he extended his right arm and leg into a fist and keeping his left hand down by his side. Quickly he would raise both of his elbows to his side and raise his forearms in the air as he enclosed both of his hands into a fist but kept his index fingers extended. Next he would push his body backwards while keeping his legs apart, and keeping his hands and arms in the same position.

Next he would bring his left arm down while keeping his right one in the same position as he brought his right arm down and quickly punched the air with his left hand leaving it extended.  He would then move his arm back again and make a force palm directed in his front causing air to be pushed forward from around him. As if he was blocking a opponents attack he would lean downward to the side as he extended both of his hands and enclosed them into a fist as his index finger and middle finger were kept out performing snake teeth. Next he would rise in the air bringing his legs together quickly but still leaving space between them as him brought his right hand up under his chin and his left one down by his left side. Last he would extend both forward while rotating his body. All of his movements were swift and agile and would be deemed useful in a battle.

Deciding that his training was now finish he would retrace his steps and go to the door and knocked on it threee times showing his father on the other side.

Exit
Claiming Taijutsu as first spec
claiming 5 stats
1107WC
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure