Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P] Empty Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P]

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:59 pm
Atem was bored in a tree that he usually slept in at night sense that is how he was used to sleeping, also he didn’t have enough money to afford one of the houses in Hoshi nor did he have enough to buy a measly sword. “Oh, maybe Lucien has a sword that I can borrow or at least some insight to some new jutsus. I’ve been sitting on my ass all day, I need to do something.” Atem said frustrated with his newfound laziness.

Atem was used to being up at 4 in the morning when the sun hasn’t even begun to peak it’s head out, but now it was around 7A.M. which normal people would call ‘early’. Lucien being apart of the same clan as Atem means he would have the same routine so hopefully he would be up at this time, or at least that is what Atem was thinking.

On his way there he noticed that his body moved at a slightly faster rate than it had before he had met Lucien, he knew this guy would be someone he would want to stick around for the rest of his life.

Step by step his body propelled him, reaching into his pocket he took out the paper with the real address on it and memorized it carefully while ripping it and throwing it away he began to dash to the living quarters of Lucien.

Before stepping into his range I should turn on my presence just so I can actually sneak up on him this time.” Atem said 100 meters away from Lucien’s house. At this point he then turned on the Hunter’s Ghost Presence in order to cloak his existence while running at the speed of 23 making it to the side of the residence.

With his foot steps as silent as ever he then seen a window that he could peek in from. “Knowing him he’ll probably be staring back at me through the window.” Atem thought to himself in a joking manner.

Climbing up silently he used the surface wall technique to latch on to the wall as if he were a spider and began to look into the window.

[WC 368]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P] Empty Re: Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P]

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:11 pm
Lucien was relaxing in his house kitchen. Funnily enough, the house wasn't even his per se. It was that no one wanted the house so it essentially became his with his living in it. The house was a little run down from the outside and Lucien loved that. It made the house look abandoned and pointless. Just how he preferred it to seem. 

Lucien had gone through a few procedures before deciding to fully live in the house. Firstly, he ruined the insulation on the windows and doors. Reason being, he wanted scents to be able to freely transfer about the house from the outside so if he needed to he'd be able to sense someone approaching his point of domain. 

Lucien, already being up and about stopped for a moment. "Is that someone moving towards my house I smell, a human? Probably Atem but nevertheless, I'll be waiting for anything." Lucien slid down to the ground and started stalking the position of the scent, it was moving closer. Lucien focused himself in a stagnant position below the window all at the speed of 26. He had tapped into his clan's abilities once more. His chakra was fully suppressed now.

With a kunai held in right hand right to attack anything from outside the window. Lucien waited. "This should be entertaining."  

130 AP - 15 = 115 AP
WC: 221
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P] Empty Re: Vacuum Sword: Training Blow! [NK, IO, P]

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:29 pm
After looking into the window he then found that it was unlocked, “Hm, very unsecure for someone as paranoid as he.” Atem said to himself. “Must be a trap for anyone stupid enough to go in, I must be stupid then.” Atem began to laugh as he pushed the door open quietly which didn’t really matter because his laughing probably alarmed him already.

Once his head passed the door he was able to see a prone Lucien on the ground which startled him making him push off against the wall at the speed of 23 and land on the ground.

Sheesh, this guy can never be snuck up on. He must have some sort of PTSD.” Atem cried.

Making his way back up to the wall he tumbled through the window to look at the apartment on the inside.
[WC 509]
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:39 pm
Lucien had gotten it right. It was indeed Atem from earlier. Lucien got up at the speed of 18 in a way that his head would be facing the window upon rising. Peaking out at 18 speed, he said "Well if it isn't Atem, glad you could make it." Lucien waited as Atem flew into his apartment/home deal. 

"So, need anything in specific? You seem to be in quite the rush there." Lucien asked walking back to his kitchen table at 15 speed. He sat down and began eating his breakfast that he previously prepared the night from before. 

Lucien began thinking. "Should I tell him of my experiences of the official village of the Chasseurs? From the looks of it, it's like he's never been there somehow as he didn't expect me to be all crazy-security like. Hmm. I mightest well." 

"One of these days, Atem, I've gotta tell you about the official village." Lucien said aloud. 

WC: 376
Atem <3
Atem <3
Citizen

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:46 pm
After regaining his composure he answered, “Yeah, I came here to see if you had a sword I could borrow or any jutsus that I could learn. After graduating from the academy I haven’t been able to find a single jutsu worth learning that fit my style which is up close and with weapons.” Atem said.

Of course I came to you since you seem to be well versed in the art of the ninja. So, what did you have in mind?” Atem began to walk to one of the chairs randomly strewn about the house.”

After doing that he heard Lucien speak of the “Official village,” Atem’s curiosity was piqued. “What’s that?” Atem asked with his head nodded to the side.

[WC 633]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum