Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

Vacuum blade training Empty Vacuum blade training

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:36 pm
Hinoishi sat down and meditated like how he did for his sharingan training. He took out his mainly used blades and placed them down in front of him. He then began to meditate and enter his alternate world. Hinoishi steps up to the plate and puts his bag down. 

He goes to the fence he went to to train his newly learned signature technique and sticks five senbon in a circle of five of the fence posts.Hino goes to his bag and takes out rolled straw mats and sticks them onto the senbon. Hino steps 20 feet back witch gives him room to be more precise.

{1} Hinoishi Gets ready to use the jutsu and remembers the hard work he went threw with Daremo attempting this new jutsu. Hinoishi thinks" No!... I got this. I can do it.I just have to train. Hinoishi places is words in an x infront of him on the ground. he pours chakra into his hands and grabs his blades by the handles.He puts the blades behid him as if he was going to naruto run and the flames travel up the blade and away from his hands.{2}

Hinoishi mutters "Now!". Hinoishi darts up in the air and does a horizontal slash both both blades. the Flames fly off in the direction of the slash and speed at the mat with incredible speed. the mat gets cut in half and catches on fire. Hinoishi lands and is amazed. " When I slashed threw the air the flames just carried on like another sword getting thrown at my target"{3}

Hinoishi looks at his blades and realizes that even though he used the new jutsu , it didn't cut the rolled up mat cleanly. if it weren't for the fire the rug would still be standing. only by a little bit but f this jutsu id going to work practically it need to be able to cut through things easily. Hinoishi backed up to 50 feet back to give himself some room to run.{4}

Hinoishi breathed heavily feeling the chakra drain and smoke comes out of his mouth as he channel his fire style chakra from his chest to his head into his arm , then his hands. The chakra from his hands was a hot one.one of someone. with the will to fight.his chakra burned with passion. As Hinoishi looked up the flames traveled throughout the entire blade as he sprinted forward.{5}

Hino jumped and went forward due to the velocity at which he ran and jumped. Hinoishi did yet another horizontal slash and the flame from his blade burned brighter as it left the blade. The flame came hurdling at the rug with even more speed due to the speed at which hinoishi was running and himself personally amplifying the speed. The rug was cut cleanly in half as the flaming blade came down on to the rug.

As the flames came down onto the rug the rug cat cut in half and the top and bottom half both go ablaze has the flames clear right through them. Hinoishi says to himself "NOT GOOD ENOUGH...AAAAAGGAGAAHAGHAGAHAGHAAHGAHGHHGAHAGHAGH!!" Hinoishi dobles over in pain but his determination keep him from giving up.

As hinoishi is slumped on the ground like sasuke was when kakashi put the genjutsu on sakura in the first bell test. Hino sticks his arm out with his blade and says "not.....yet........" Hinoishi bolts up and gets in a power stance next to the third rug and hold his sword out exactly like link using a stamina power boost attack with his sword.

Hinoishi closes his eyes and feels the chakra running through him going from pint to point like one for all and its predecessors and now Hinoishi feels the build up of chakra in his hand the flames burn brighter than he's. ver seen or made a fire burn before. Hinoishi looks up at the rug and says to the barren training grounds " I AM HHHEEEEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEEEE!!!"

Hinoishi feels his muscles like a spring wanting to go back to there original position . He feels that he needs to swing. Hinoishi releases the spring and it shoots back with power. Hinoishi's arm goes flies through the air so fast his own limb cuts through the air. the fire rages as it goes through the air burning every last oxygen molecule, almost sucking it in like a vortex.

Hinoishi feels the flames suck his blade throughout the target and he cuts right through the mat with no resistance even though he held back because he felt it would rip his arms off. Hinoishi puts the blade on the ground, his arms feeling heavy. He says "that is the most powerful jutsu i've ever felt in my presence". Hinoishi thinks "if i ever do that again without mastery it might break my sword or even worse. destroy my hands!"

Hinoishi woke up and had realized none of this had happened but his hands were in different hand signs then when he had first began. He had weaved the handsigns of Vacuum blade the jutsu he was working hard on, he had not yet finished mastering the jutsu as his blades did not have the full vacuum affect when he cast it on the blades. He needed to dive back in, but it had to be something small he didn’t know what he was going to do. Hinoishi got up and decided to do physical training. Hinoishi went outside and unsheathed his blades.

He began to go for a full dead sprint at one of the training dummies, He jumped up into the air and slashed at the dummies in the air. He was too far to hit them with his blades, about 10 meters away from them . but after he slashed the vacuum from the slash carried through the blade, through the air, creating an arc in the air.

Growing as it went farther along, it reached the dummies and went clean through them as if the first time of him thinking he hadn’t learned the jutsu was just a fluke, hinoishi now had one justu he could perform in combat efficiently

[1023 words]

+10 vigor
[END]

[jutsu trained(vacuum sword)]
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45229-v7-vacuum-sword#353963

Last edited by Hinoishi Uchiha on Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Vacuum blade training Empty Re: Vacuum blade training

Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:30 pm
Hello, Hinoishi. I'll be looking over your claims this evening. To start, there are a few things that need to be addressed...

1.) Please make sure that you type "EXIT" towards the bottom of a thread if you are done with the thread.

2.) Keep in mind that you gain "SP", or "Skill Points", for each thread you are a part of. This specific thread would grant you 10 SP as you gain 1 SP for every 100 words, and these skill points will need to be added to either your VIGOR, CHAKRA, SPEED, or STRENGTH skills. Please designate where you would like these 10 SP to go.

Once the changes requested above have been made, I'll be more than happy to approve these claims for you
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Vacuum blade training Empty Re: Vacuum blade training

Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:08 pm
With the requested changes having been made, approved! Please don't forget to add your "SP" and Jutsu claims to your stat page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum