Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Life in the Night (open/NK) Empty Life in the Night (open/NK)

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 pm
Saya had on her black halter top and her short blonde hair had grown out making her hair an interesting style in the least! On her back on either side of her spine were two large red dots, a symbol of the Kaguya clan. Sephora had the same markings in the same spot, oddly Mitz had them on her arms. Sephora must have taken after her. She had on her leather pants. As she sat down at the bar and ordered some Ramen. May as well. She was in deep thought. She had made it to Konoha and even after being questioned was released. Now, she had to find Yensung Aburame and the rest of their little team. But, for now she had to enjoy some Ramen, she was quite hungry!
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Life in the Night (open/NK) Empty Re: Life in the Night (open/NK)

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:44 am
Prim had been out for only a few minutes when her stomach started to rumble. To be honest she hated Ramen, but at least this place had somewhat decent Ramen and tea! Stepping in she took a seat next to Saya and almost instantly recognized her! At first she thought she saw a ghost because she looked so much like her twin sister Mitzukai! She ordered then looked over at her and decided to talk to her.
"You and your twin look identical." She said as she took a sip of her green tea."Good to see you back in town, I take it you are looking for the rest of the team. I gave Fukutaichou to Yensung. I am now just a regular team member. You can stay with me if you want, I trust you." Prim did trust her, this girl was very different from her twin sister, she actually cared about things where as Mitz seemed to be more defiant. Second, she owed Sephora for at east trying to save her in Volcano, and this being her aunt, well this could count as paying her back!
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm
Good lord have mercy! Prim just kind of threw it all on the table! She can't really say no, but at the same time it was a lot of information to process. She never really could see how her and Mitz Looked alike, they were Identical when they were born, but over the years the way they were raised caused them to look more like Fraternal twins. She took a sip of her drink as she turned to Primrose and began to reply to everything that was said.
"I guess we look alike because we are twins. I also hope that Yen is taking good care of Fukutaichou considering they need the intense training. Thank you for letting me stay with you, I really need a place to go since I came to Konoha. I slept in a stairwell in the ghost district the past couple of nights." She said before she took a bite of her food.
Saya Demona Kaguya
Saya Demona Kaguya
Citizen

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:28 am
Closing the topic, living with Primrose! Thank you Primmers!
Exit
Topic Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum