Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Rasengans with Wolves - Page 3 Empty Re: Rasengans with Wolves

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:20 pm
The punch was dodged naturally by Ryu's quick movement. He may have lost a lot of blood his attack was entirely out of focus. Even though Salzem kept saying the balls of energy hadn't hurt the pauses and blood kind of made Ryu feel worse about the situation. He's lying to protect me, even in this condition Salzem feels the need to lie about his wounds so that I feel better. I still think he isn't a monster, hes probably one of the nicest people I have ever met human or not.

Ryu then smiled at Salzem's statement about sparring. It wasn't the usual smirk or mischievous grin, but a light smile of understanding. "I guess, but I think we should still wait until we're healed before continuing." 

Curling the lips up further the smile gradually turned into the typical one of determination when Salzem threatened him with his fire finger jutsu. "Your right we're not done until Lord Koroshi needs to kick our butts for destroying the training grounds." After a moment the ninja added in one last statement. "Seriously though lets not try to kill each other, but hurt badly enough that by the end of the day we know this was a terrible idea and then do it again anyways."

WC: 213
Anonymous

Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:49 pm
Salzem started to chuckled, then the chuckle grew into laugh as spoke about them doing training again, even though they know it's a bad idea. Ryu knew EXACTLY what he was talking about and that there was something wonderful. Salzem offered his fist out to the boy for him to meet with his own, a gentle tap symbolizing their friendship with one another. A thought then entered into his head... He grabbed his old breathing mask that hung from his waist. Miraculously the blood he had lost from that rasengan had completely missed the mask, making it look just as good as it did when he first got it. Salzem held the mask in his hands, as if recalling old memories before holding it out for Ryu to take.

"This here is my old breathing mask. I can't wear it anymore, nor does it seem to work so.... I want you to have it. Not to get.... you know... corny and all.... but its not every day one comes across a friend like you so... yeah." Hopefully Ryu understood what Salzem was trying to say. Even before his lycan transformation, he never had experience in expressing these kinds of emotions to anyone, not to mention he never gave anyone a gift before AND EVEN LESS TO MENTION something he'd had from the start of his life. "The reason I'm giving it to you is not because I'm a sap!" Salzem growled at the kid, although he was sure Ryu knew he was kidding. "I'm giving this to you because I may not be around Suna for much longer." Salzem shrugged. "I'm going back to my old village. Got some old friends to see and business to attend to, you understand." If Ryu would try to reject he gift for whatever reason Salzem would shake his head, refusing the gift back. "I want you to have it. Keep it." He'd say. With that, The Lycanthope would crane his neck to the side, popping it before taking a leap back, putting a solid 10 meters of distance between the two.

"I do believe it's your turn to start round 3, huh?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:56 pm
Ryu accepted the mask from his ally and placed on the back of his head, so that he could turn it around if the need arose, Salzem said it didn't work but he kept it there anyway. "Yeah, its not corny, its umm... exchanging gifts among friends." Ryu said taking off his shades and handing them to the lycan. "Guess I won't need these anymore I have a new way to keep the sun out of my eyes." Turning the mask slowly, so that the mask didn't pull his hair it now sat on his face only needing a few pulls to tighten. 

"Well if your leaving Suna soon we have to beat each other up while your still here, I guess." In a single jump Ryu moved as far back as Salzem and looked in his direction and whispered he knew with the quiet around the ninja opposite him could still probably hear what he was saying. "Next time we see each other we won't greet one another like normal people and say hello, we'll punch each other in the face, because we're the best of friends." If Ryu had said those words out loud it would have taken him longer to charge at the ninja who would be soon leaving for his home.

With a slash from a kunai (speed 75, power 15) to the chest and getting his chakra readied for a rasengan Ryu kicked off round three. He didn't try to force the rasengan into the ninja as before instead he was saving it to use as a defense against an attack. The chakra orb rotated and swirled (power 40) waiting for something to happen.

WC: 279
Anonymous

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:04 am
Salzem grinned widely, sticking the sunglasses in his pack before lowering himself into a fighting stance. He knew he couldn't wear them but if he ever had a constant home again, he'd need a place to hang these up. With that, Ryu ran at him, a Kunai in hand. Salzem had seen this song and dance three times now, but this time there a tiny twist: Ryu had a rasengan in his other hand. It would be a simple matter to dodge, seeing as he would just keep running at him, rather than using his ninjutsu techniques. With massive strength, Salzem propelled himself off the ground, nearly fading from sight as he moved around behind Ryu, just before the knife touched his flesh. Salzem then placed his palms on Ryu's back, wind already beginning to form in the space between his palms and his spine. It would appear to be a wind-ball in the vague shape of a tiger as it propelled itself forward, pushing Ryu along with it (speed 50, power 20) for a solid 20 meters before it exploded, a massive shockwave taking up 50 meters of space (speed 50, strength 20). The explosion enveloped the werewolf but it didn't really effect him, seeing as his health was too high for that. He expected the kid to be knocked out by this attack and, if he was lucky, not have too many wounds on his person from the 1-2 punch of his Daytime Tiger. Of course, if this attack landed at full strength, it would've destroyed Ryu.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:07 pm
Ryu knew the charge was expected, he knew the wolf would slip past him at somepoint, but he didn't care he smiled as the space between them filled with an air pocket. "I'll see you at the jounin exams." He remarked before being blasted off by the explosion. Ahh, holy crap this hurts its like something kicked me everywhere. Stay strong though Salzem didn't say he was hurt and neither will you.

Landing in the sand some distance away Ryu shot out a small stream of flame from his mouth to prove his consciousness. "Didn't even..." Hurt was sure to be the next word, but unconsciousness had already taken over the ninja's mind and forced his mouth closed. The ninja remained motionless on the ground still wearing the mask salzem had given him and started to dream about cake and all of the wonders that it carried, in moments Ryu had journeyed to the land of frosting and lay drolling on the ground.

WC: 163
TWC: 4661
Claiming Rewards: (Rasengan and 23 stats)
(Exit)
Anonymous

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm
Salzem watched as his attack sent the boy spiraling into the air before exploding again, knocking the boy even higher before he crashed into the ground. He was badly beat up, but not so much that he'd need medical attention. He'd probably just feel it in the morning. It seemed Ryu was going to be alright as he pulled himself up, still able to stand after taking such a brutal assault. Salzem stood there, smugly, arms crossed, cocky grin plastered on his wolvish mug, taking some sort of satisfaction that the kid was feeling something similar to what he had just inflicted on him. It even seemed like Ryu was about to throw a oneliner, but before he could, he fell forward on his face, nonemoving. Without missing a beat, Salzem rushed over to his knew best friend, one hand's palm on his belly, checking for breath, the other's fingers on his neck, checking for a pulse. To the lycan's relief, both were present. Salzem sighed a great breath, glad his friend was okay. Scooping him up, Salzem carried the kid in his arms through the village, trying to find a nice place to put him. A grin slowly inched his way across his face as he remembered a spot. It was the spot he and Kira had been in the first day they met. He brought the Suna ninja to the gates where, in front of them, was a small wooden bench overlooking the huge open doors to the desert. He set Ryu down gently on the seat longways, propping his head up softly on one arm rest while propping his legs up on the other. Content with this set up Salzem went back to his resting spot for... well... rest. He had a good fight today and found his new best friend. It was all worth waking up in the morning.

(EXIT)
(WC: 4102)
Claiming 20 stats and 4102 words towards Roar of the Beast
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500