Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Rasengans with Wolves Empty Rasengans with Wolves

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:23 am
Today’s day of training was sure to be a difficult one he was headed out to learn another A rank jutsu. The training would be for the Rasengan. The rasengan was a difficult jutsu to learn when he read the book on how to learn it Ryu’s head was spinning. There were things you could do to learn the jutsu like destroying water balloons and blowing up rubber balls. All of this could be accomplished by spinning the air and water until eventually the strength of the chakra used destroyed the ball or balloon. Before getting into the how though, the book went through some history of the technique. Apparently it was made after some guy watched a bi… bi… bijuu make a ball of chakra and spit it out of its mouth. Which is freakin sweet, right mouth laser beams? Closing the book Ryu decided it was time to get out there and work. The ninja opened his window, closed it and jumped to the ground below.

Ryu had to accomplish a few task before heading to the training grounds he had to go buy balloons and fill them with water. He also had to buy some rubber balls and a couple of bags to put all of it in. Running to the shopping district seemed to be a lot faster than it used to be, probably the effects of all the training he had done. Ryu jumped along the rooves at incredible speed it was fast enough that common villagers probably only saw a flash of purple and beige the only people to turn their heads were ninja of the sand and only a couple of them were able to identify the blur. When Ryu finally stopped he skidded and crashed into a building, luckily there was no damage that Ryu would have to pay for. The ninja dusted himself off and walked over to a shop that potentially would sell water balloons. Entering the shop Ryu was greeted by a young woman not much older than himself. Walking around it wasn’t hard to spot the balloons, there were thirty per bag and came with a special nozzle to fill balloons without having to stretch them over the sink head and potentially break it.

Next it was time to find something to stick a bunch of water balloons and some rubber balls. Ryu stopped by a store and asked if they had any sacks to keep his stuff in, the store manager checked in the back and returned with a couple of bags and handed them to the ninja. Ryu paid then walked out of the door and headed to a place where they would sell a crap ton of rubber balls. After looking around for twenty or so minutes Ryu was finally able to find a shop that had what he was looking for and entered the shop with a wide smile glad that he’d finally found the things. Ryu bought about twenty rubber balls and stuffed them into his sack. He left the shopping area and headed to the training grounds.

At the training grounds Ryu knew there was still one more thing he had to do before officially beginning his training for the rasengan, he had to fill all of the balloons with water. There was a fountain on the other side of the training grounds that Ryu had to run over to. The ninja got to the fountain in a couple of minutes and started doing the tedious action of filling the balloons, when all of the balloons were filled Ryu was ready to start he grabbed all of the balloons and headed back to the training rock.

Placing one of the water balloons into his palm the ninja began to remember what the book said to do, it said to make the chakra swirl in your palm and to use a balloon filled with water to see the spin. Ryu began channeling his chakra into his palm, but it seemed instead of flowing into the balloon it just escaped from under it and flowed into the air. Concentrating harder on the task Ryu let his chakra flow into his hand once more and it had the same effect as before the energy just escaped from underneath of the balloon. In the book the genin had read that placing a symbol on your palm and spinning a leaf would help. Luckily Ryu still had half a leaf from the time that Jaytori sensei had taught him how to use the wind element. Placing a dot on his hand using a pen and drawing the half leaf from his pocket Ryu began flowing energy into his palm again, the began to move slowly only waving and moving slowly, but eventually the leaf seemed to be rotating like a shuriken in flight, except the leaf remained stationary and spinning. After a couple minutes of making the leaf spin Ryu picked up the water balloon once more and applied chakra to the bottom. After concentrating the water I the balloon began to swirl and certain areas stretched, after a few more attempts the balloon finally popped erupting water all over the place. Ryu picked up another balloon and continued doing the same thing as before with each successful attempt his clothes became a little less dry. Luckily though, Ryu had learned a pretty cool way to dry off. While attempting to utilize the rasengan the ninja produced a couple of scorch orbs and made them target his clothes which then steamd and dried instantaneously. If anyone were watching they would have found the sight strange as it seemed as if the ninja was attacking himself, but it seemed fine as Ryu left the cloud of steam unharmed with steam coming from his body.

WC: 966
Anonymous

Rasengans with Wolves Empty Re: Rasengans with Wolves

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:16 am
Of course, this was another morning was just like that of the others. Sun rises, light forces him awake, Salzem hesitantly gets out of bed (or sand) etc, etc. Salzem raised his head from the soft pile of sand that served as his sleeping space, dark rings enveloping the flesh around his eyes. Good sleep hadn't been market for him it seemed. Nightmares danced across his diseased mind, nightmares that would haunt Salzem for a long time. Two graves, each with a stone at the front reading something different: Isshin uchiha and Adam Taures. Of course, this wasn't any of those dreams where a monster jumped out or that the world burned around him. No, this was a dream where he stood on a platform of land surrounded by a pitch-black void with the two graves hovering just out of reach. They symbolism is what made this uneventful dream into a nightmare, one that would make a monster tear up. One grave held the body of his best friend and one held the body of his murderer, each side by side. Adam's grave taunted him, laughing at how he had denied Salzem his right at vengeance. Isshin's grave remained silent, empty and cold, reminding how, no matter what he did or who he killed for him, nothing would bring him back from his state of eternal slumber. He couldn't get it out of his mind the regret, the hopelessness he would feel if this turned out to be true, if the man he had hunted for so long had died before Salzem could get a shot at him. If this was true, what was the point of getting up? Why even try?

Regardless of his exhaustion and fear to get up in the morning, Salzem... well.... did. He stood up, stretching his muscles  and yawning before shaking his body as a dog might would to remove this irritable sand out of his soft white coat. He then began his slow walk into the village, still trying to blink the sleep and sand out of his eyes. He made his way to the training grounds where his daily round of exercise would begin but something caught his eye before his target practice dummy. Ryu was doing.... something with the a balloon, holding it in his hands gently, yet firmly. Then, in an instant, it popped, spraying water all over Ryu and surprising surprising Salzem. What had the kid done? Had he squeezed it? He hadn't seen anything like that... Interested, Salzem approached Ryu, offering a half-effort wave as his greeting.

"Hey there Ryu. I saw what you were doing with that water balloon. What were you doing?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:39 am
Ryu had not noticed Salzem’s advance at first he was too focused on continuing to pop the balloons. As the wolf man said hello Ryu jumped and his chakra spiked and he popped the balloon sending water flying in all directions. “Woah, umm sorry I didn’t see you Salzem.” The ninja decided not to dry himself off this time and just stayed wet. “I am trying to learn this ninjutsu I read about called the rasengan, itins basically a ball of chakra that fits into your palm and can send people flying.” Ryu then picked up the book and tossed it to Salzem. “The book says that you should start with water balloons because it is easier to see the movement in the water than it is with air, but being able to pop a couple more of these and I think I’ll be able to move onto the rubber balls.”

The ninja picked up another water balloon and began to rotate the water this time though he opted not to have it rotate so hard that the balloon popped instead he just kept the flow steady and watched at the balloon stretched and retracted, the elasticity of the balloon was incredible. After moving about a foot over Ryu used the rotation to pop the balloon. “Now I just have to figure out how to do that with the air inside of a rubber ball.”

Looking for the bag filled with several balls Ryu grabbed one and held it in his palm. He focused chakra into his palm, but as he had thought it was way more difficult than he thought it would be. After three more unsuccessful attempts Ryu wanted to throw the ball and blow it up with a fireball, but instead he focused harder and kept swirling the energy into his palm. After a few more tries the ball started to pulse not nearly as quickly or sporadically as the balloon had, but kind of bulged out in an area every now and then. “So how have you been Salzem?” Ryu asked while still trying to swirl the chakra inside the ball. It continued pulsing and after a moment the energy from the ninja’s hand stopped flowing. “Well I guess you can only sustain your chakra for so long, I think that was about what a minute?” Asked Ryu looking at an imaginary watch before focusing his energy again. The rubber ball seemed to bulge a little more now though and by the time Ryu lost focus that ball had cracked and deflated, it didn’t explode like the water balloon had which kind of bummed Ryu out but he picked up another one and tried again. “This jutsu is a tough one, I can’t seem to make the balls pop. I think it’s the air and the thickness of the ball compared to the water balloons.” After saying that the ball exploded after bulging rapidly in all directions. “Sweet.”

Picking up another ball Ryu looked to Salzem as the chakra began to swirl. “Did you learn any cool jutsu lately, Sal?” Another ball had exploded by the time Ryu finished the question.

WC: 525
Anonymous

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:59 pm
Salzem watched as Ryu tried to make a rubber ball pop just like the balloon, using a technique known to him only as the rasengan or spiral chakra sphere. Other than the name, Salzem didn't know much about the technique, only that it was used and trademarked by Naruto Uzumaki. Salzem watched, puzzled how the ball didn't pop or even break as easily as the balloon did. He figured, just as Ryu did, that the ball was made of tough stuff and that the air was more compact. Just as he thought this, the Ball started to pulse and expand in random directions before popping, a noise painful to his ears, making him flinch.

"You stand corrected." Salzem noted wryly, referring to how Ryu had doubted his ability just seconds before. "You know, if you need a technique for popping balls, just squeeze them." Salzem said, only half joking. "You don't have to go though all this effort doing.... whatever that is." Salzem shrugged at Ryu's question, if he had learned anything new. "I can heal quicker now, and at will so... that's something. Probably can take whatever you're cooking up there and hit you back with twice it's power." What he said wasn't really a taunt or an insult, rather it was meant to be a challenge, encouragement for Ryu to hurry up and stop popping balls so they could fight. Perhaps he wasn't being subtle about it and perhaps, if Ryu would take it the wrong way, Maybe he would consider rephrasing, but for now, the hulking white wolf held confidence that Ryu knew what he was saying. Salzem was nowhere near as strong as he was before, but he could still beat this kid, no matter what technique he was training, fore Salzem had a secret weapon of his own. One that involved a chakra cloak and a wrestling move. It may not be as practical as other techniques but heck if it wasn't fun.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:35 pm
"I do indeed." Ryu said grabbing another ball. "A few more of these and I think I'll be ready to practice the actual jutsu." The ball began to bulge faster than it had before and then the ball exploded with a louder pop due to the speed at which the chakra forced it to pop. Picking up another ball the ninja started to squeeze it, but as Ryu had thought the ball compressed slightly and didn't pop. "Well physically I think you've got me beat as I lack claws." The ninja then pulled out a kunai and stabbed the ball not hard enough to break through both ends just enough to deflate the ball.

"Oh can you?" Ryu asked looking towards Salzem a smile on his face. I should ask him if he wants to spar there is no experience like the hands first kind. "I'm going to try to make an actual rasengan, I think I want to challenge you again." Without an item in hand Ryu began to make his chakra swirl it started out slow and wobbly at first, but eventually formed into a ball of blue energy. It dissipated just as the ninja was going to thrust it into the sand. "Well it seems I am getting the hand of this no need to continue practicing with the rubber balls. Forming another chakra sphere in his palm this one seemed sturdier and more concentrated than the previous one had. Ryu then smashed the orb into a nearby rock and blew a hole through it and straight through the other side. It sent rock bits spiraling across the field and a small dust cloud that blew into the ninjas mouth and nose. Sneezing the genin walked away from the rock. Reminder keep your mouth closed on impact and do not breath especially when used against objects.

Looking at the wolf Ryu raised a fist for him to bump. "So are you up for it Salzem?" Ryu asked looking to Salzem a smile on his face and look of determination in his eye. I think Salzem is a really aswesome person. After the match I'm going to ask if he wants to be friends.

WC: 366
Anonymous

Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:51 pm
Salzem watched as Ryu formed a ball of chakra in his palm, the chakra visibly rotating and shifting underneath it's spherical confinement. He raised an eyebrow as Ryu slammed the ball into a nearby stone, literally blasting the top to sand as if that was a feat. To demonstrate his skepticism over the power of this technique, Salzem vibrated his hands so fast, they began to catch fire. Not bothered by the flames coursing across his large, wolven hands, he lowered his hand to a nearby dummy and curled his pointer building tension before flicking the wood. Were it anyone else, their finger would have just bounced off the wood, but with Salzem, his finger hit the wood with enough force to litterally blow half the dummy clean off, sending it sailing into the sand before skidding to a halt something 20 meters away, lower end on fire. The lower part of the dummy was tilted in the direction of the upper half, it's upper part ablaze with Salzem's flames. He grinned at his handiwork, allowing his flames to die away before meeting Ryu's open fist with his own. Although his fist was much bigger than Ryu's their connect didn't hurt either of them, but made a solid tap. Salzem then would jump back about 10 meters, putting enough distance between Ryu and himself so their fight can begin cleanly. He curled his fists into claws before taking a deep breath and letting it out.

"Come at me, Ryu." Salzem playfully snarled. Ryu was a great sparring partner and friend, even though he was a couple years younger than him. He may not be as strong or as experienced, but he was determined and that was a good trait. It made him reliable and it made him a good friend/opponent. Just the kind Salzem wanted.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:25 pm
Watching as Salzem smashed the dummy to pieces and setting it on fire all with the use of a single finger Ryu was quite shocked and a little frightened by what an entire hand could do. I think I'm going to need to learn that technique.

Watching as the wolf increased his distance ready to fight Ryu put on his game face. He prepared a rasengan in his palm and dashed towards the wolf at maximum speed. "Well here I come." He then created a scorch orb while running toward the lycan and sent the sphere ahead of himself and his rasengan. The orb flowed towards the wolf at power 20 and speed 50 and aimed for his friends arm. Ryu quickly followed up the attack using his rasengan it came in at low power of 20, but was thrust-ed with a speed of 75 towards the lycans torso. 

The ninja knew that there would be an attack at some point from the back using the body flicker technique, so Ryu wanted to maintain an eye on Salzem's figure at all times. Which was usually simple enough when what your looking for someone who is seven feet tall and can usually be spotted above a dust cloud. "I think I need to reevaluate how I make life decisions." Ryu said towards the wolf with a smile on his face, but a twinge of anxiety from the possibility of being blasted by Salzem's finger jutsu.

WC: 244
Anonymous

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:26 pm
Salzem waited eagerly while Ryu cast an orb of some kind at him before rushing up behind it, moving faster, but giving it just enough time so that the orb would strike first. Salzem backhanded the orb with a strength of 40 and a speed of 60, causing it to pop, not doing any real damage, perhaps a small bruise on the side of his hand. However, the kid behind the bubble was the real threat. Salzem curled his fingers into a fist and, with his 70 reaction time and 70 speed, he was able to counter the seemingly weak rasengan with a punch of his own, matching the power of the orb with a strength of 20. Likely, with the force of both attacks being equal, the rasengan would blast both of them back about 5 meters, allowing Salzem time to smile and express the amount of fun he was having. 

"Wow. Nice technique." Salzem laughed, half sarcastically. He was actually quite underwhelmed by the power of this technique. He understood that Ryu hadn't fully mastered the chakra ball yet and probably wouldn't after a few more tries. Salzem cracked his knuckles before taking a deep breath, his chest beginning to swell with air. He lowered his head and opened his mouth before letting out a roar so loud that it blocked out all other noise and could potentially shatter glass. With the power of 20 and speed of 65, the roar created a shockwave that would blast toward Ryu, visible only the ripples in the air and the seperation of the sand on the ground. Should this attack hit Ryu, he would fly backwards 20 meters before crashing into a wide training dummy behind him. Salzem would then rush the kid with speeds of 70, closing the distance with in a few moments. He would cock a fist back and throw it, aiming square at Ryu's stomach (power of 22, speed 70). If able, he would then grab Ryu's shirt and pull him towards him before striking the kid's forehead with his (speed 70 strength 20).
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 pm
"Thank you." Ryu said sliding backwards in the sand while maintaining his balance. The impact of the chakra ball and fist caused quite a bit of knock back. I can't believe he swatted away my scorch orb then punched my rasengan. I need to kick this rasengan up a level or two. When the wolf’s chest started to expand Ryu thought some sort of wind technique was going to come out, but instead it was just a loud howl. Covering his ears and head, the ninja tried his best to block the full effects of the blast. It still sent him into the dummy which Ryu was glad had been made of straw and then he rolled onto the sand. With the wolf bearing down on him and already being on the ground he had no choice he would have to meet Salzem's fist with his own. If Ryu could have seen the air he probably could have dodged, but the speed of sound was something he couldn’t outrun. The ninja’s head and body hurt all over.

With his left hand Ryu balled his fist while the other began forming the rasengan. Flipping onto his back Ryu tried to meet Salzem's fist with his own, he attempted to punch Salzem's much bigger hand at speed 75, strength 15. If the two collided it would surely end in Ryu's loss and his hand would definitely feel the effects of the blow. 

With the Rasengan readied in his right hand Ryu extended his arm forward and attempted to slam it into Salzem's chest at speed 75 power 40. This orb seemed larger than the one from before almost double in size and looked as if it would have more impact behind it. Avoiding Salzem’s grip was difficult from the ground, so rolling forward at reaction time 135 the ninja managed to escape Salzem’s claws. “Can’t have you grabbing me a second time.” Ryu said standing up finally from his grounded position. “Seriously though nice technique.” By this point the ninja was panting he had used a lot of energy before his friend had arrived and with all the extra moves and dodging he probably couldn’t keep up much longer, but he didn’t complain instead he smiled and wiped the sweat from his brow. He waited for his opponent’s next move while continuing to move if he didn’t it would be shredded by Salzem’s claws in seconds.

WC: 404
Anonymous

Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 am
Salzem's fist smashed into Ryu's with his force easily over coming his, pushing Ryu's hand back. "What a reckless defense Ryu employed..." Salzem thought. "He probably broke a finger or something attempting that. Regardless, Salzem went in for his grab, but Ryu was ready and seemed to have cobbled together another rasengan, this one about twice as big and twice as powerful as the last one and it was thrown towards his head. Were he not ready or anticipating this, he might have gotten caught, but, thanks to his enhanced senses, Salzem ducked just below the rotation chakra orb (speed 91), feeling the air spiraling around the ball chopping at his hair. He didn't stop with a simple dodge though. as he sunk lower to the ground, he raised a leg in a rising kick, intending to smash into Ryu's chin (speed 91 strength 20), knocking him into the air and sending him flying easily 10 meters in the air and leaving him helpless. Salzem would watch as he hung up there for but a moment before being enveloped in a blue chakra cloak. Power and speed surged through Salzem and he seemingly disappeared from the ground he was standing on only to appear above Ryu (speed 100) , arm extended to the side. He would fall atop the kid, slamming his arm into Ryu's throat with enough force to cause him to fall back down to earth, flipping end over end before crashing into the soft sand below (strength 20, speed 100).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum