Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Wolves and Ravens [IO] Empty Wolves and Ravens [IO]

Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:51 pm
Much like the Second Mizukage before her, Murata has sent out a message - for any Uchiha in the village who have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan to report to the hospital for an urgent meeting with the Mizukage. Murata is unsure whether there will be any appropriate candidates, but with the village in Sunagakure's sights, she is forced to develop her borrowed bloodline as quickly as she can manage. In addition, she has requested Dana Senju's presence, and to the chuunin the reason for her presence will likely be obvious... well, unless she worries that she's going to be forced to repair her earlier 'prank'.

Murata waits in one of the hospital's meeting rooms, looking restless. It's been scant hours since her return from the Summit, and the hour is late.

[130]
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Wolves and Ravens [IO] Empty Re: Wolves and Ravens [IO]

Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:21 pm
It seemed another day of business was afoot. Well, technically late evening but Dana didn't really sleep much so the concept of time was pretty meaningless to her.

Dana strolled along the dark and mostly empty streets of Kirigakure, garbed in a rather subdued - for her - outfit consisting of a lime green jumper and dark trousers. It was a rather cold night, so she'd also set out to warm herself up with some gloves, a scarf, and a purple bobble hat. Overall, she looked to be quite the clash of poorly contrasting colours but - judging from her happy hums - she didn't seem to mind much. She'd gotten a letter of summons to go to the hospital to perform a transplant on Murata, the Mizukage, again. It was nice to know that she'd done a good enough job at transplanting last time that she'd been asked to do it again. Dana, of course, had forgotten about the fact that she'd purposely put one of Murata's organs in the wrong way around last time.

For the sake of brevity, Dana soon arrived at the hospital and followed the directions from the various members of staff present to arrive at the door to the meeting room where Murata was waiting for her. Dana knocked politely and would wait for the Mizukage to call her in before doing so.

WC: 225

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Murata
Murata
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 am
Murata opens the door for Dana, looking tired and troubled. She ushers the young woman in, looking around the corner after her. Seeing Gael approach, and recognizing him from the tournament, she waves for him to step in as well. Seeing no other visitors forthcoming, she closes the door behind her and steps back into the meeting room.

With the two standing at attention, Murata looks over the pair, expression grim. 

"Thank you both for coming so late. I'm going to be making a formal announcement in the coming hours," Murata says. "I've declared war on Sunagakure and negotiated the terms of Konohagakure's financial independence going forward."

Neither news item on its own would be a terrible shock. She hadn't released the news of the previous summit and the assassination attempt for no reason at all. Both, at the same time, is more interesting. Suna's apparent cause for hostility had been Konohagakure's subjugation, and the attack in years prior has not even merited a mention in recent times. What is the motive to not even entertain de-escalation? Xyxer's hostility would be absolutely reasonable - but why hide it? Is there something she's missing? Sheer stubbornness?

"What this means is that Kirigakure needs to make full use of all tools at her disposal." Murata turns her gaze to Gael, and her own eyes turn scarlet, the whorled black rings of her Mangekyo patterns eerie in the fluorescent lighting. "Gael. I summoned you here because you have activated the Mangekyo Sharingan. Is that correct?" Upon a confirmation, she will continue. "Its powers come at an inevitable cost. Each use of it will strain your eyes until you eventually go blind. There's a way to stop that degradation - to exchange for another pair. This will awaken the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan for both parties. I have reason to believe that there are further secrets of the bloodline that can only be explored once this is done."

TWC 451
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm
Huh, it seemed that something had happened in between Dana's and Murata's last meeting and this one. It hadn't been that long, had it? Dana couldn't really remember. What she could remember, however, was that Murata had been rather chipper and jovial the last time they'd met, and now she definitely wasn't. For once, the white-haired Senju remained quiet and just shuffled into the room as Murata gestured, and only then did Dana notice that someone else was behind her. She gave the new guy a pleasant smile and a small wave and then stood at attention in front of Murata. Well, Dana's version of attention which involved a lot of shuffling and fidgeting because she couldn't stand still, but it was the thought that counted.

As Murata delivered the bombshell that Kirigakure was going to be entering into a war with Suna, Dana's face... Didn't change. She wasn't all too fussed about some war, even if she'd likely be one of the people fighting in it. All she needed was to make sure that her friends and the people she cared about remained safe. A war... That was pretty bad though, right? Death was bad, which was something she had learned from her friends. That meant that a lot of death happening in a short period of time was extra bad. Dana didn't know how to react, other than just showcasing her inner feelings of impassiveness.

Dana remained silent as Murata addressed the other guy - Gael, she learned his name from Murata saying - as she pondered her part in all of this. It seemed that Dana was going to be performing another transplant as she'd suspected, but this time it was going to be a swap of sorts instead of what it had been before. Seemed easy enough, so Dana remained silent whilst the two this would be affected talked.

WC: 311
TWC: 536

Murata
Murata
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:25 pm
Murata blinks, silent for a moment. Then she breaks out into laughter.

"Twice in one night," she says, still giggling from some private joke, wiping a tear from her eye. "I can't believe it. Aha - alright, Gael, here's what I can do for you." She straightens up, fighting back her smile. He's a ballsy one, isn't he? Murata saw his fight with that girl, she knows he isn't ready for that kind of technique. He must be trying to secure his future as soon as possible. It's sensible enough.

"You absolutely have a choice - I didn't come off like this wasn't voluntary, did I?" she says, sounding doubtful of herself, looking to Dana for confirmation. "It was the same thing at the summit. I need to fix the way I speak to people. Anyway - I can't train you the village's secret techniques before you're ready. Not for my own personal benefit. That would be an abuse of the trust the village has placed in me. However!"

Murata claps her hands together eagerly, a devilish smile on her face. She isn't sure how he figured that she was going to the Leaf, but it works well for both of them.

"If you accompany me to Konohagakure, you will earn the spoils of that mission fair and square. As soon as you are ready to learn them, I will allow you access to the two secret techniques that we are going there to retrieve. Does that sound fair?"

TWC 697

Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:36 pm
Through the brief exhange between Gael and Murata, Dana remained silent but took everything they said in. This whole thing about the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was immensely interesting to the young woman, but she couldn't figure out why. It was like a small tug at the back of her mind reminding her that it was something important, but the specifics eluded her. It was just like whenever the flashes of memories of her life before Kirigakure appeared in her mind, but never enough to get a full picture; It was one of the few things that genuinely upset her.

After Gael finished speaking and relaxed, Dana sensed her time to speak was here. She stepped forward, looking towards Murata.

"Are we going to be doing this eye swap in here? Or have ye got a room for us already?" Dana asked curiously, already mentally preparing for the surgery. Whether they decided to just do it on the floor in this room or in an actual operating theatre, Dana wanted to make sure she didn't mess things up.

WC: 179
TWC: 715
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:40 pm
Murata nods to the pair, stepping out and holding the door for them. "I've got a room ready nearby."

The small operating room is quiet and empty, unlike the small bustle of Dana's previous work. Murata leans against a counter, leaving the surgical bed for Gael if he deigns to take it. Murata takes a deep breath. "Don't put me under this time," she says. "I don't think I'll be able to let my guard down for a good while."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum