Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Clones are too easy Empty Clones are too easy

Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:45 am
The day started out pretty average he had just got done with the lessons at the academy and wanted to learn something finally. Mason headed straight to the training grounds and started to think about what there was to do. "Hmmm maybe Clones?" "Yeah those." Not liking the other people there he headed to an unoccupied corner and started focusing on trying to do Shadow clones.

"So all I do is visualize the clone in my head" He weaves Ram-Snake-Tiger. What happened was a very sickly looking version of himself that was also about half his size. "You look cute little me." The clone started cursing at Mason before he dispersed it. He weaves Ram-Snake-Tiger again comes a weakly looking clone. "Again" It disperses and another appears slightly better but still looked like it needed a wheel chair. Mason does this over and over again until he is sapped, but ho only has little progress to show.

After catching a bite to eat he goes back feeling recharged he visualizes himself and weaves the signs focusing his chakra. Finally poof a exact copy of himself except it still looked a bit pale. "Time to actually train now." Mason and the clone looked at each other and lurched forward towards the training dummy. Mason going up and behind and the clone going under and straight. The training dummy didn't seem right after a while so he tried to create two clones one as an enemy and the other an ally.

After about a days worth of failed attempts Mason finally was able to have two shadow clones out. He mentally signaled the attack. The fight started with the enemy clone rushing us my other clone and I agreed to have him go under and I go high. He slid to the ground kicked the clone up and I who just jumped up slammed my arms into the enemy causing him to go towards my ally clone and poof! They both turned into a white plume of smoke. Finally Mason feel like he has a good control over clones.

But just to put it to test he tried to see what his max was. His max would end up being about 8 maybe one more if he really needed too. Mason headed home to show his Mom how great he was she hit him lightly and told him to stop being so full of himself. Mason laughed and went to his room for some long needed rest.

The next day he challenged his 3 brothers to a fight they all accepted thinking they would win. Mason weaved the signs and 2 clones poofed into existence and the fight started. I started by sending my clones to deal with the two younger brothers. I dealt with the second oldest Chase. Chase already had his sharingan so it'd be tough but not impossible since he was a slow giant. Mason threw a left jab while Chase threw a right punch. They caught each others fists which led to chase throwing Mason above his head. Mason thought to him self "Oh shit no no NO!" Mason weaved the signs and he summoned a clone to push the real Mason out of the way. Mason decided to test out his new combo to the test. His younger brothers already submitted so he got rid of those clones and summoned two more for his combo. Mason signaled the attack to start and one clone got a running start slid under Chase kicking him into the air. Then a clone threw Mason who now intended to superman punch Chase. As he connected the punch into Chase's temple, Chase kicked Mason in the stomach hard enough to break bricks. They both lost consciousness.

Mason awoke from his sleep feeling like he ran full speed into a brick wall. Mason started thinking to himself "Clones are too easy and too fun."

[W.C 651] (Claiming Clone technique and 3 skill points.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Clones are too easy Empty Re: Clones are too easy

Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:30 pm

It's stat points, and approved <3