Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Training down by the river Empty Training down by the river

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm
Damn.

Element mastery sure is a hard thing I guess, but there are no shortcuts to it. But still, I clearly didn’t expect that much work though. Though I am quite happy with the fact that yesterday was quite a good training session and that now, I can properly get water of my stomach and infuse chakra into it (even if there is a long way until I can finally make a real jet with it). Nevertheless, today was the perfect day for me to do a proficient training day. I gave a lot of thought to it yesterday, and I think that even if trying to learn this advanced jutsu at my level is not quite the best of ideas, I definitely needed to give it a try. The water dragon jutsu, the most complicated sequence of hand seals in Water Release ninjutsu and indeed a powerful offensive jutsu that required excellent chakra control and reserves. Luckily for me, I might have had the latter since birth, but chakra control never really was my greatest asset. And sure, I was relatively good with hand seals and all that, but an A-rank level jutsu, that’s unheard of for me. But eh, I won’t ever know how good I am at it unless I give it a try, won’t I?

Hours later...

I woke up early in the morning to do some swimming, getting accustomed a little with the body of water I was going to use for the training. One of the elders I asked advice to said that I needed to feel the water, and to know what it was feeling as well if I really ever wanted to be able to do techniques requiring mastery of the element of water. So after a quick hour of swimming, I started standing on the water. I started remembering the elder’s advice from yesterday.

- Usually, while standing on water, you are focusing your chakra on your feet inside of your body. With this jutsu, however, you will have to not only let your chakra out of your body, but you will have to synchronize it with the body of water you are standing on and make the chakra take the form of a water dragon hidden in an invisible chakra cloak that is linked straight to your body with small chakra threads. Add to this the 44 hand signs you need to make before finally getting the technique to work, and you now know how hard of a jutsu this is.

I sighed, and started getting rid of all negative emotions going through my mind. I focused on my chakra production and the flow of my chakra into my chakra network, first letting out a little more amount of chakra from my feet making small bubbles, then trying to keep the chakra in these bubbles for as long as I could. I saw more bubbles coming out of the water and staying at the surface, and started smiling until a little fish jumped out of the water and disturbed my concentration. I fell and drowned in the water, shouting under the surface, then finally coming out after a few seconds. 

- Damn you!

(WC = 531)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training down by the river Empty Re: Training down by the river

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:17 pm
Orokana yawned and was walking. "So I was off, I neeed tot hink of a new way to tackle this..." Orokana said as he walked. then he saw the boy. "hello? who are you I haven't seen you yet my friend" Orokana smiled at him
Anonymous

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:36 pm
I sighed another time, then stood again above water, hoping I could regain concentration I had earlier. Here goes nothing... I started doing the hand seals at a remarkable pace that I picked up yesterday before sleeping, while I waa looking at the order of the forty four seals and memorizing them. I whispered the names in my head before finally starting to mould the chakra of my body in the bottom of my feet, creating chakra threads linked to a couple of bubbles on the surface of the water. I clapped my hands one last time, making the Boar sign.

- Boar... Water Style: Water Drag-

And here I go, falling straight back into the water again. I took a deep breath and sighed of disappointment under the water, and swum back to the surface. Who the hell is that. I looked behind me, in front of me, to the left... Well, he looks like another shinobi of the Leaf, no reason to be afraid.

- I'm Ichizo, between glad and pissed to meet you. And you are?

He seemed like a good guy even though he managed to make me lose my focus... again... but I have plenty of time for training, so let's forgive him.

(WC = 206, TWC = 737)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:42 pm
"I'm Orokana, its a pleasure." Orokana smiled looking at his eyes. "care for a spare?" Orokana asked nicely bowing a bit.
Anonymous

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:12 pm
I smiled back. Yeah he looked like a good guy actually, at leas he wasn't one of those who would rather laugh at me than do anything else regards to me.

- A spare huh? Yeah sure, why not I guess?

I started moulding chakra again, increasing the speed of my chakra flow in my chakra network and slowly, a few bubbles came out like last time. Being able to mould chakra in a situation where I would face both noise and another jutsu nearby is perfect for my training; the perfect immersion if I may say. After all, in a true shinobi fight, I will not be able to be in the silence and calm; so I have just got to be ready to do this technique under any circumstances.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:39 pm
Orokana smiled still looking into the boys eyes. then casted Genjutsu Binding. he was unable to move. then Orokana casted Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, all Ichizo Uzmaki could see was Orokana fade away in a mist. then he would lose the ability to feel anything and move anything. trees would start growing binding him. Orokana chuckled. watching him
Anonymous

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:44 pm
Damn. What the hell is happening? Is this some sort of genjutsu? I feel like the trees are binding and are going to crush me, and I can't even move. This must be genjutsu. But then if so, where is the guy that asked for a spare? Oh damn, he must be some Rogue ninja that tricked me into believing he was of the Hidden Leaf. Wait, this is the oerfect opportunity to focus on my chakra.

I took a deep breath, and sighed. The chakra slowly started building inside of me, and I tried to let it go out of me. It's no use, he's got me trapped, damn! So what do I do now?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi there, sorry to barge in but Ichizo, our RP-ing is all done in third person so please revert to that in future. Sorry again. <3
Anonymous

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:55 pm
It's okay someone just told me that, I will in the future, thanks for caring <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 pm
Orokana smiled and pushed the boy down. pointing a kuni to his throat. then stoped the genjutsu. "i win." he smiled kindly at him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum