Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Yens student (closed, yen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yens student (closed, yen)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:46 am
Orokana thought something was wrong but still went to touch the thigh, getting hit. Orokana felt his shoulder take the impact and then went flying. to think that came out of his mouth. then Orokana flew back about 50 feet hitting a tree. he was stuck to the tree, and he grunted. "god damn it." he tried moving away from the tree but it was a no go. "you know asking me to cut you is not what I normally do, I mean I read and think, I'm not the fastest or the strongest by any means, but I can always try to cut you, even though we both know I'm not going to get to you in time to land a hit." Orokana said looking at yen and watched as the gen came undone on yen. he had no idea how to get out of this mess but he tried stabbing the thing with the kuni the using lightning rod on it, hoping he could get it off. then he looked at yen. "you love giving me a tough time don't you, why not give me a book to read and take notes from." Orokana smiled at yen. Orokana had no idea what he could do to try getting out of this, but Orokana knew what was going to happen. he was going to get a speech from him and get put under a gen, or something close to it. he waited to see what would happen next, hoping it wasn't going to be extreme.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:39 am
"Well if you want a tough time I could've added bugs of course. But it's training. As I said before. It's not always about the books it's about your ability to handle impossible odds. To survive you will only get a guide on steps necessary in a book. As for that it's easy money for a person to just hand you a book and say "learn" you have to be like the wild. Otherwise we are not ninjas we are civilians and are average humans." Yen stated as he chuckled observing the boy struggle. And spoke.

"Besides if it was as easy as hitting a dummy wouldn't you wonder why you would learn offensive uses. Me I'm teaching you a valuable lesson. Never had to break out when your opponent is confident that they get a easy hit. If it's worth the time to attack. Then you should be more happy defending and exploiting an opponent in their attack. Then trying to overpower an opponent after all what is the use of gen against the enemies of konoha?" Yen stated with a smile as he merely sat there and watched the boy struggle a bit. Now he was curious to what technique the boy used before. " hm which technique did you use a few. Minutes ago?" Yen asked fascinated with his student progress.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:55 am
"well I used genjutsu binding then before that I used Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. why do you ask?" Orokana said still trying to get out. he kept trying to cut the thing off of him. "i learned it while reading a book I found talking about it. it was a interesting read." Orokana grunted. there was no way Orokana could get out of this. he was not strong and he hand no move that would let him get out. then Orokana looked over at yen trying to think why he asked, Orokana's genjutsu was not that impressive was it? Orokana then tried pulling himself out of it but it would not let him move. he could feel the stuff draining his chakra. he did not like that. "is there by chance a way you could get this off of me?" Orokana said smiling weakly. he tugged it trying to get out
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:03 pm
(Sorry been busy)

Yen had to be honest with the boy about the web's. Despite them not affecting himself they were indeed very tough to to break and yet then he lacked any true weapons to even remotely try. But this could be used as a training insensitive as well. Putting the boy under even greater pressure in order to push him further and further away.yes he can and will grow stronger from this if he takes it well and adjusts things accptingly. Hmmmmm as for his genjutsu choices are indeed grand choices. It makes me proud to know he is making such grand progress. I'm very impressed

Yen thought as he shook his head speaking to the boy. "Well unfortunately I can't even break them that easily and further they can be cut you just gotta work at it. Naturally orokana my interest peaks when there are genjutsu I don't know being used as its always good to further one's learning as much as possible. This is what I believe of course. So I am interested in learning it naturally. Yep you should get out of the webbing soon my friend it might get taxing you know." Yen said with a smile. Clearly he didn't carry any weapons and hence couldn't be much of a help in this situation.

Wc: 231
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:33 pm
Orokana was trying to get out of the webbing. he tried and tried. then he tried shocking it again, and he managed to slip threw it, getting out. he layed on the tree. he sighed. "that was fucking hell." Orokana panted. then he stood up patting his pants. "so you wanna learn the genjutsu?" Orokana asked. "i can teach it too you if you liked master. Orokana smiled. "do you want to learn it now?" Orokana tilted his head asking. So I know a genjutsu my master does not. sweet. all I need to do now is teach him then he owes me one. which I can use to learn some genjutsu. sweet, Orokana was happy. mainly because his master was surprised with what Orokana did.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:46 pm
"Eh you think that's hell? Ah well you are gonna be surprised about how bad it actually gets. It's not even noteworthy of a threat. Yet lots of people underestimate seemingly weak things. Or as you learned just now about taking advantage of someone who is under a genjutsu isn't unable to act I chose to stay under it to show you what happens when you try to believe its all easy to hit someone. I might be slower but sometimes it's that which makes it all too dangerous. And sure. It's tree based which makes it a visual trigger if I look at you. Meaning similar to genjutsu shibari it keeps one in place and unable to physically act. As most assume if one is down and done after not moving that's only half the truth. You can still smell, hear, and see, as well feel. This only triggers an instability in one's motor functions as the fastest way to the brain is through the eyes. It is also why if blinded one recoils the fastest and have a longer time to react because we see and use sight more then our other senses. So it's strongest trigger Is off someone paying attention to the handsigns done. Easily giving it power. Because who doesn't look at their enemy to understand what they are doing and how they are going to attack. Tis sad to be honest. So orokana the handsigns please?"

Yen asked casually as he leaned up against a tree curious to what the boy was going to tell him now as he had only a few techniques for the moment that the boy could learn for now.

Wc:280
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:07 pm
Orokana looked at yen. "the seals, ok well they go like this." Orokana did the seals in order. Dog Snake Monkey Ox Tiger. "and that's the seals. it took me a day to master it if I'm honest, so for you it shool take a afternoon." Orokana said smiling.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 pm
Yen raised an eyebrow and chuckled. As he preformed (dog,snake, monkey, ox, tiger,) while trying to get a feel of the handseals in question while speaking. "I admit it takes a while to learn a technique. Often times it's not a question of whether or not it's unwise even to study it up. But now the thing I'm pointing out is formation of chakra and chakra purposing. Like many techniques the formation is different but in the terms of elemental training there is a common trend in forming one's chakra. This is based on similar seals and also the logic of how the technique is formed. What you look for are common things, if a seal remains the same or not? What does the technique do? And what do you wish the technique to do?. UN this case as genjutsu you basically note that unlike genjutsu shibari you need handseals for this one and further each one molds the chakra in a certain way. So that awnsers the first question. The next question is that you must be able to restrict movement. Now many genjutsu restrict movement in a certain way. However. Not all do it in a nice way. Shibari activate upon eye contact. Inflicting the mind with a paralysis stun to the individual. This one infact causes the user to believe they are trapped by tree's in a hallucination sort of effect. Easily making this very challenging to avoid as I said before. what person does not look at their opponents? Then there are a few that does slightly different effects. Each to a varying degree. Ultimately we know this is easily a stunning effect of sorts. That actually awnsers question three and four. Now final question comes down to the individual. With this its very bold and requires one to see you and know you are actually there. To me and you that's different. Because many react to when handsigns are weaved. It's not our fault who actually wants to get hit by a potentially deadly technique? I know not I for certain. It will suck and it will be a nightmare to handle. So it requires an attention grabber. No dramatics of course. But a knack of being the guy everyone else would turn and look to in order to see what they are doing. That is the universal purposes of a technique like this. But as I said it depends on who is using it. I'll use it perhaps more different then you would."

Yen stated with a grin as he spoke yen repeatedly practiced the handsigns to near perfect memory. As they were only 5 or so hsndsigns. That being said he had not put any chakra behind the handsigns. Just because it would be quiet a mess as he had not started with the purposing of his chakra yet. Simply because he didn't have to worry as much. He was taking his time as now trickling a little chakra and moving it about his body was his goal and figured the full trigger lies in if the person was to look in the direction of the caster and happened to see them vanish. Then they are caught in the illusion. Hook line and sinker. Making release extremely difficult. As to use handsigns while immobile is extremely difficult and it is hence costly to get caught in the genjutsu.s and also the logic of how the technique is formed. What you look for are common things, if a seal remains the same or not? What does the technique do? And what do you wish the technique to do?. UN this case as genjutsu you basically note that unlike genjutsu shibari you need handseals for this one and further each one molds the chakra in a certain way. So that awnsers the first question. The next question is that you must be able to restrict movement. Now many genjutsu restrict movement in a certain way. However. Not all do it in a nice way. Shibari activate upon eye contact. Inflicting the mind with a paralysis stun to the individual. This one infact causes the user to believe they are trapped by tree's in a hallucination sort of effect. Easily making this very challenging to avoid as I said before. what person does not look at their opponents? Then there are a few that does slightly different effects. Each to a varying degree. Ultimately we know this is easily a stunning effect of sorts. That actually awnsers question three and four. Now final question comes down to the individual. With this its very bold and requires one to see you and know you are actually there. To me and you that's different. Because many react to when handsigns are weaved. It's not our fault who actually wants to get hit by a potentially deadly technique? I know not I for certain. It will suck and it will be a nightmare to handle. That's why the technique requires one to be bold about it. And it works."

Yen stated as he continued working the hand signs to near perfect memory

Wc:854

854/1,219 for tree binding death, (50% discount for being taught, 25% discount for max stats)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm
Orokana nods as he talked and he sat there watching yen work. he made it look easy. but Orokana did not care, he was an expert, Orokana was not. so it made sense. then Orokana yawned. he felt tired. and then he looked at the ground. "yeah the combo I have is to use genjutsu binding then do a bit genjutsu while they can not move. but I do not have a lot of offensive jutsu so I need to master some of them before I even try fighting people." Orokana said. Orokana felt weak because everyone he knows is strong and passionate, he wasn't.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:22 pm
Yen stopped the handseal practice as he listened to the boy and he understood very well what he meant. " do you know what made me this strong? I observed and further know that even as a geninn it wasn't easy. So I pressed myself. My body and soul tempered and further placed. One of the chuninn basically risako as I was fresh from the academy and wanting to train not alone. We all sparred and sure it was fun and all. And of course she got a broken nose and me a few bruised ribs. Still I took a chance with taijutsu and trying to engage. And met failure. However I trained the daylights out of my resilience and my chakra power and reserves. It wasn't a easy path. I forsaken my speed to match the others. And my own physical strength alone remained at its miniscule amount. Heck even you can beat me in a arm wrestling contest. Yet without that I wouldn't be where I am. I know that I have my weaknesses and my strengths. And I embraced them. You don't doubt your offensive capabilities. You are a genjutsu user. You lock people down. And assure people that they are out of illusions. With your knowledge it's perhaps the strongest weapon you have. And also the greatest weaknesses. As you noted. If I told it all the sense of decption is rather obscured. And common knowledge leads to often easy reaction to things. And hence II don't reveal all of my secrets you see. And most require a heavy work to obtain. But my lesson here is its not about offense always. Sometimes as you saw with me I defended myself against your attack by using both my body and further my own technique to use it.most assume that it's easier just attacking but fail to realize that with a solid defense and further inhibiting a foe is far more effective. When in a illusion they are limited. You are not. Nor are your allies. Understand orokana?"

Yen stated as he returned to working with the jutsu at hand and a smile came to hand as he redid the handsigns (dog,snake, monkey, ox, tiger) and enjoyed it now that he had a firm grasp of the technique handsigns. now to add the chakra and begin the full purposing of the technique. Like ephermal and shibari it is a visual trigger that causes this. Now to see. Spreading out chakra in a vast area to obscure the immediate sight of an individual as a trigger of mist. Almost like vanishing but being there. This means that the individual would have to work it up as its easily a illusion. However the danger lies in the person's immediate reaction and further the environment. Lets do this! yen thought as he surged his chakra and found that with a good weave of the handsigns at hand the releasing of his chakra into the area around him. As it was hopeful it would easily be noted by oro. If he noted it he would soon realize that yen had vanished and alone the genjutsu would go under effect. However yen would merely cancel it to ensure that the boy wouldn't suffer.

As yen would appear yen would adress orokana and smile. " but time to learn something new my student. When ready I would like you to observe and pay close attention" yen would state with a kind smile.

Wc:549

1,219/1,219 for tree Binding death

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum