Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

His First Student [P, NK] Empty His First Student [P, NK]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 am
Xuro got up early in the morning just as the sun rose above the horizon. Today was a big day for him. He had taken on his first student. Xuro was a little worried. He didn't know how to handle a situation like this. He never trained anyone before. Xuro changed into his Jounin attire. He then strapped over that, his clay back pack and then slip over his Brotherhood of The Light Cloak. He then took all his equipment and weapons and stored them in his pouch. HE then stored his katana and gold bladed katana under his cloak. He then walked to the entrance of his house and then wore his Brotherhood of the Light headband across his head, grabbed his favourite sword and headed out into the village. He strolled down the street and looked around There wasn't many people about this early. A few people were opening their stores while others just walked around starting their day. Xuro made his way to the training grounds, which seemed totally deserted. Not a single person in site. "Guess I'm early..." Xuro shrugged as he walked around looking for a nice spot where they he could do his training. He found a nice spot that had 3 or 4 trees on the side and short grassy dry ground all over and about 5 training dummies on the one end. "Perfectt Spot" Xuro said as he made his way there and walked to one of the trees. He then sat down and relaxed leaning against the tree waiting for Azha to come.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

His First Student [P, NK] Empty Re: His First Student [P, NK]

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:59 am
Azha watched the wisps of sand as she stepped out of her house. She was wearing white sweat pants and a white tank top. Her long white hair was pulled back. Her red eyes were lit up with excitement. Today was the day Xuro had offered to start training her, she was excited to finally be learning some stuff she could use! After this training session she was hoping to take her Genin exam so she could finally pass it. She had never taking the exam before but heard it was intimidating, but with Xuros help she should be able to pass it with no problem.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 am
Xuro was sitting there leaning against the tree, deep in thought. HE didn't know how to start, where to start. "Hmmm What would your teach for the first training lesson. I wonder what my father would have done. Wait let's see what he taught me on my first lesson...." Xuro said to himself out loud as he waited for Azha to show up. He pulled out a kunai and spun it around his finger re thinking back when he was still an academy student and his first lesson with him father.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 am
As Azha stepped onto the training field she was slightly nervous. She didn't see Xuro leaning against the tree. Azha began hoping she was not late. She looked around the training field as she began to feel slightly nervous. Was she ready for this? "Yes I am." She said to herself. It was kind of embarassing being an academy student at her age, it was time to do some serious training. Xuro semed to have an idea what he was doing. He had been able to take her down in their spar the other day.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am
Xuro was stil thinking back about his father and how his father had trained him when he suddenly stopped his thoughts and got out his day dream as he saw some one entering the training grounds. Xuro waved his hand and shouted, "Hey Azha! Over Here!" hoping she could see him. "Guess i'll just do it like how my father would have done it. I fought with so many people. People even stronger than my self so how hard could it be to train someone" Xuro thought to him self as he got ready and stood up.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Azha turned to see Xuro behind her. She smiled, then developed a look of wonder on her face. "I am not late am I?" She asked curiously. It would look bad to be late on your first training session. She had barely slept the night before because she was so excited about this. "What should we do first ?" She asked next with her eyes lit up and a smile that would not leave her face.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 pm
Azha saw him and then asked if she was late. Xuro smiled and said, "Nope, don't worry, I think you on time." She then asked what should they do first. Xuro then gave a exhaled and then took and a deep breathe after a moment he then said, "Okay first of all before we actually get into proper training, I don't know about you but, if there's one thing I learnt, its to always do warm-ups before training or any fighting." Xuro then began stretching. He stretched and arms and his legs for about 5 minutes and then jogged on his spot for about 2 minutes, to get his heart rate going.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 am
Azha shrugged as she smiled. She bent down and touched the ground then stood up straight and with one quick movement she went down in the splits. she leaned over to one side stretching her arms and body then to the other side. Azha was quite flexible and really enjoyed doing stretches. In this case they were a necessity to not cause injury to herself during training. So far it seemed as though Xuro was going to be a good trainer.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:53 am
Xuro would watch Azha follow him and do warm up also. Once he was done, he would wait for her to finish and then he would clap his hands and say, "Ok first thing, before we get started, I wanted to ask you what jutsus do you know?"
"If she knows any, I'll make her perform. I want to see how well she is in performing techniques she already knows. If she can perform it properly, then we'll go on the other training. If she doesn't perform them properly, then we'll concentrate on them and make sure she can perform them properly to the utmost perfection! I think that's good for a start hmmm." Xuro thought to himself as he planned out their training schedule and what they should do next.
Azha
Azha
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am
Azha looked up in thought. She had read about some of the but couldn't really do any of them. Except one. "I can clone myself, that's it." Azha said honestly. It was kind of embarassing. She closed her eys to help her focus her chakra. She then opened her eyes and and did the hand signs for the clone jutsu, she created two clones identical to her on either side of her. After a second they disappeared in a puff of smoke. "I am not good at any other jutsus." She said looking at Xuro. She felt embarassed and she looked down.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum