Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Yens student (closed, yen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yens student (closed, yen)

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:28 pm
"ok I'm ready sir." he smiled and stood up. and he took out his book writing things down as he spoke.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:54 pm
Yen smiled as he was ready to test the boys full might of course. Yet yen was always a kind teacher it was time to show this boy a thing or two in the art of gen. As easy as it was to tell the boy made some good progress. Now to ramp up his progress a bit more. "This will be a fun tech. It's the bread and butter of offensive and stunning genjutsu. Now in simple terms this has quiet a bit of power and is taxing. So it's a fun one but don't go running around konoha blaring this thing around. Unadvisable." Yen stated As he simply preformed a ram hand sign and with a massive building up of chakra into his right index finger he merely pointed his finger at the boy. Alas tis just a point of a finger? No much more. By merely looking at yens hand the technique was activated. A tiny genjutsu known as ephermal.

Should orokana look at yens right hand he would find that there would be a grand rush of wind as the genjutsu took effect. The hand yen pointed at the boy would turn into a giant white parasite that would shoot out at blinding speed and with monsterously sharp teeth it would go straight through the boys face as the boy amazingly would remain alive from the terrible ordeal. The scent and feeling of his pain as it would shoot through his body of his face being completely decimated and devoured by this parasite at hand would be unbearable as even the fact that his own body would shake as yen was completely confident that the boy could not resist such a ordeal and within the genjutsu he would obviously be screaming in a bloodcurttling screaming. With what remained of his face. The screams would rebound off the world ever increasing and vibrating to such a level that the boy would find it nigh impossible to gain focus in order to release. That and he would somehow have to bear through such a pain to break free.

Alas the illusion was in yens eyes a taste of it as it was merely training. And within reality yen would yawn as he stood there quietly in anticipation of the boy breaking free. Now of course yen would not make it that easy. Ah he had big plans to teach the boy.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:15 pm
Orokana watched yens hand seals. he did not know what yen was going to do. but he did know it would not be a fun lesson. he watched yen raise his index finger, at first nothing happened. then he saw the parasite. he was confused. then before Orokana could act it jumped at him. destroying his face. Orokana feel down. his breath heavy and his heart beating harder then anything he had felt before. he did not know what he felt, fear or terror. Orokana felt pain like he never had before. and he screamed loudly. and grunted in pain. he looked at his hand. it was covered in blood. then it clicked. he had a hole in his face, right threw his left eye. he covered his eye. he then made the connection. it was a genjutsu. he should have been dead otherwise, unless it just attacked the eye. every second Orokana felt extreme pain. tears were forming in his eyes due to the pain. then he slowly did the genjutsu release. after he finished. he felt his eye. it was ok. his panting and heart beat was as hard as he ever would like it to be. "what the fuck was that?!" Orokana yelled. he never even could act. he slowly lefted his head looking at yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 pm
Yen grimly looked at the boy and shook his head as the boy finally had a glimpse of what it was he was tapping into. Yen had disappointment in his right eye as he sighed As the boy made eye contact with yen. Yen would've built chakra into his right eye as the other was covered by his eyepatch and with a build up of chakra and simply activate the genjutsu shibari on orokana. This would prevent the boy from even remotely moving as it would be nigh impossible for him to even use a handsign as he could not move. It was here as yen was finally going to drive his point home on the boy.

" that was a simple genjutsu orokana. You think it's simple to hold one against their will you have no idea the true feeling of fear in genjutsu. It breaks the spirit and soul with ease. And turns reality to a lie and lies reality. Completely blind with that what I teach and I warn you as well as guide you to actually take a solid stand. That right there is one of the few reasons why genjutsu is feared. With a mere finger I sent you into a nightmare and I hardly even gave thought to it. You didn't accept the gravity of the art of genjutsu before and now it lands right in your lap. Ninjutsu that can burn asunder forests, seals that can mess you up, and swords, knives that can rend the flesh from.your bones. Training is not done on a dummy and genjutsu affects the very vulnerable but hard minds of a shinobi. They wear down one's resistances, they cost a person precious time. In that time I could've easily shot a web or worst and you would be none the wiser. You see. It's more then some combination. Each genjutsu despite power and effect must be addressed. Am I understood?"

Yen spoke grimly as he was certain the boy could handle the art but now was unsure if he had the will to stand after one genjutsu that yen was even remotely trying at that point. Yet now to prove the sheer power of a genjutsu and its uses yen would call out two of his insects from within his boy. As two kilkikaichu would come out of his right hand yen would speak to the boy now his voice cold as ice. " do you understand what it was you just saw orokana and the responsibility and control one must have in order to use such a art? I dedicated months of notes in the art to understand what drives this art to its effectiveness. Is this what you disire too?" Yen asked the boy simply.

Wc:459
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:16 pm
"yes sir I understand what you mean." Orokana nodded after yen finished talking. he listened to his words carefully. yen was wise and it would be a good idea to listen to what he says. Orokana did not know if he had what it takes to be a great genjutsu user but he was determined to try. he was not going to give up. and he hold his stare at yen. "i do understand what that was, it was a genjutsu that made me see something attack me. the pain and everything I saw was not real, and I will dedicate myself to this art. this is the only thing in my life I cause to do and I will see it threw, even if I become a mad man." Orokana said determination in his voice.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:02 pm
"Good observation. But that's only half the price. That genjutsu alone deprives outside awareness. The pain was a illusion and further it inhibited you. Your reaction was based on what you neither understood nor could accept. This happens to everyone. I could've kept it in the blands of reality even and drawn a blade cutting you down. This you must accept that as genjutsu is not only a point of control. But a lie that could be built from any point of time, it could be an offer of peace suddenly in battle, or a sudden suggestion in conversation that changes everything. That is the power of genjutsu. The ultimate scource of deception and lies. Well made one like the one I did to you even though lazily made it had it's effect and hit it's Mark. You are now more aware, frightend, and unsure when and if a genjutsu shall hit you. You could only imagine the chaos that befalls an foe when they are facing both genjutsu and offensive attacks. This is why even in a team a good genjutsu user makes or breaks a mission. And a enemy using genjutsu despite how small can easily cause a chaotic breakdown in things. Everyone scrambling to break free, they are unsure if attacked or not when they catch the illusion. And even some are too powerful to break out by "usual" means. This all is in the mind of most ninja but should be the forefront of your concerns. You are not to be a mad man babbling nonsense. I'm not a mad man babbling nonsense. In fact I'm giving you tools to use and understand. Unfortunately in terms of teaching such a technique is very question of the responsibility of a genjutsu user. And embodiment towards the art. I must know if you were to understand the actual gravity this art holds and know that if you misuse it you are a threat. This isn't a kunai orokana. It's a psychological attack, a violation of the innermost and most treasured part of a individual. Their mind. So you saying becomming a mad man shows that this isn't a technique you can learn for a weapon. With it you hold lives in Palm of your hand. And alone it's destructive beyond belief. Explain why you should learn such a technique of this magnitude?"

Yen asked as he stared at the boy now it was time to dive into the boy's reasoning behind his learning.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:16 pm
Orokana nodded and listened to what yen said. it was interesting stuff and he was happy about it. he did not know what to think about it though. it was awkward to say the lest. Orokana never really cared about this stuff other then testing things to see how it works. "well I want to understand the mind, I want to map it to have an understanding, better then me reading books about it. too see how strong a mind can be or how weak." Orokana said.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:36 pm
Drive to see how the mind works? No sense of actually taking the art deeper then that. Oh boy.... yen thought as he sighed. And turned away glancing at the sky. " the mind is to not be played with. For your mind is no more stronger nor weaker then the next man. The logic behind this is simple. To know another mind you must know your own. And accept all faults and joys you cause And form. In a spectrum of these two things genjutsu is more then the mind. And further leaves you just as vulnerable as another in the mind. It's neither as much as you are hoping to tap and play with another's mind. Then you risk breaking the said individual. Unfortunately if it's the same to you then you would find that it will be very unpleasant. I would stray from such a path as its unstable and further causes more harm then good. Some things are better left as they are or in the hands of a yamakia in that case."

Yen finished speaking as he looked back over to orokana and spoke. "You still havnt convinced me and explained fully, to grab a hold such a technique shows not power but acceptance of its great responsibility. Explain further"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:56 am
"i have to disagree sir, some people have a weaker mind then others, be it they are not as wise or be it they can not think things threw. that's what makes me want to see why people minds are so different. people think differently and act differently to the same events. like a fire one person would try to help it while someone else wold run away trying to find help. if people all have the same strength of mind why do two people act differently to events and think differently. some minds are easily corrupted. and others are diligent and will never fall." Orokana replied. "i want to tests peoples mind to see if they are wise or not. to see if they should be helped or should die. like bandits compared to us. bandits only want to kill and steal. we work together and we don't steal, and we only kill with reason. to defend ourselves or the village." Orokana said. "i want to test the minds of the enemy so I know what mind they have and if its worth trying to save or should it be destroyed."
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:03 pm
Yen shook his head as he finished hearing the boy and once again spoke. " no mind is truely weak,because mental strength varies in various areas, that also goes in hand of what makes you able to judge another individual of their worth? Naturally when you hold these thoughts it means that there's a complex involved. You must notice and accept that this ideology unless trained and fully understood is more dangerous then helpful. Testing and deeming a minds worth is assaulting the most vulnerable area of a individual. I would like you to think about this. If one deemed you mentally unworthy then what would you say or do? Even the wisest can be judged as unworthy, and the dumbest can be considered the most ideal. The problem lies that you are willing to like many others willing to put your own twist of rules on this. As this alone is highly frowned upon and still further on top of the dangerous path of this further puts this as even a greater danger..... I approve of the idea. Because it's different. But depriving from genjutsu is the way not to do this orokana. Now it's not the time to discuss this. Your aspiration lies not in illusion but a medical stand point. And as I can see and notice that is a way to go. But not in my teachings. You must embody the illusion art in its entirety orokana the good, the bad, and the ugly of illusions. You must even understand where they come from and are made. And more importantly how they work. Unless you understand this then you cannot mix this together. So where does genjutsu originate from orokana?"

Yen asked the boy as he sat down on the ground cross legged.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum