Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Don't Drown(P. Yen.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Drown(P. Yen.)

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:24 am
Ita watched as Yen nodded and snapped his fingers and then spoke. Ita listened contently as Yen tried to explain to him that water was ancient and that is was a primal element. Also that it was frightening and grand. Yen also pointed out to Ita that it is not just some weapon that you could manipulate with your chakra. It’s water. Ita must work endlessly to impvoe his connection with it and to understand it. Ita didn’t mind conversation with Yen. He enjoyed knowledge. Knowledge was power and that’s what drove Ita and his shinobi way. He wanted to learn as much as he could before he would decide on where his life would take him. For now Ita wanted to hoan his skills to the best of his abilities to see of what use he was to the village and what use the village was to him. Through Yen he had learned a lot about Genjutsu and the elements, along with supporting the village with his life along with teamwork. For now, Ita was heading in the right direction, thanks to Yen.

Anyways, Instead of arguing with Yen over what he had said, he simply accepted it as it was because it seemed true enough. Ita felt Yen’s hand on his shoulder. “Well Yen, I must say. You sure do your research on this stuff.” For the most part, Ita was a blank slate; although his mind had already been made up about the meaning of life, he was just searching for his place in it. And by blank slate, he meant a sponge ready to absorb information and jutsu. Even though Ita had exhausted himself, he was not done learning. He pestered Yen to teach him more. “So when are we going to start learning our first water jutsu?” Ita would say. Ita was a learned mostly by doing things or attempting them that is. He did appreciate Yen’s knowledge, but Ita was in it more for the action.
TWC:2664
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 am
Good ita you are beginning to understand the element yen thought as he listened to ita and shook his head "it's not research ita if that's what you are thinking. Some simple jutsu yes but this is a philosophy that I take. Besides me creating my own jutsu through my understanding how things work and forging my own way in the arts." Then yen noted the work that ita did as he sort of worked water prism jutsu with his own twist with the boy. Yet yen thought a moment as he built up his chakra and through the mastery of his techniques yen nodded slowly and noted ita as he breathed out a thick most from his mouth as it spreaded out at a speed of 97 (mist speed equal to users reaction time) And soon enough the area sorrounding them was covered with a thick mist that should ita had used his sharingan it would see the mere thickness off chakra enveloping the area and reducing his visual effectiveness.

"Well for starters this is a simple enough jutsu to work ita. To make a mist is always useful so now it's quiet simple to utilize as this easily. What makes mist is simple ita it's how one utilizes the elements that makes it arguably one of the most effective techniques around. To do this is simple you see. Break up the water around you till it's mist and expand it" Yen spoke as he gave the boy advice As yen took the moment to study the mist thickness and enjoyed the sight of the mist ever changing. As this had now brought yen to an interesting point where he recalled kasai and the technique he used in their confrontation. As it was quiet a simple genjutsu but yet effective. Especially within an obstruction filled environment via smoke or even mist. perhaps I could use my own mist to use as a medium for such a technique. It'll be quiet simple as its range is perhaps not as large as my other techniques. But it has its impacts especially in this case. yen thought as he began to mold his chakra around him and into the mist around him.

337/2,000 for denomic illusions multi steamery building
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:16 pm
“Well for starters this is a simple enough jutsu to work ita. To make a mist is always useful so now it’s quiet simple to utilize as this easily. That makes mist is simple ita it’s how one utilizes the elemnts that makes it arguable one of the most effective techniques around. To do this is simple you see. Break up the water around you till ti’s mist and expand it”

Yen said to Ita. Ita listened. This was going to be one of first water techniques and it seemed simple enough. Before Ita’s eyes, yen had turned the area around them into a steam house. It reminded Ita of his trips to the hot springs of Tanzaku town some time ago. Just as Yen was saying before, Ita could kind of relate with the water. It was so peaceful and calm, and yet can become seriously dangerous; just like Ita.

Mist however, was not as deadly – or was it. If utilized correctly, ITa thought, it most certainly could. It was Ita’s turn to try. Luckily, this technique did not tax Ita too much as he had already spent a good deal of his chakra learning how to manipulate water in the first place. Ita focused his chakra on the area around him, allowing for his thick dark purple chakra to extend outward. Ita closed his eyes and tried to focus on the air around him. Ita would need to come into contact with the water molecules being suspended in air and focus on bringing them into a more liquid state, causing them to cling together and become heavy in the air; producing mist. Luckily Yen’s technique had acted as a crutch for ITa’s chakra to fuse with, causing the mist around them to grow even thicker. With the two naturally large sources of chakra now working together. The mist in front of them was making it extremely difficult to see, Ita couldn’t tell where Yen was if he wasn’t able to sense his strong chakra. Ita had proved to be a pretty talented sensory ninja after all. After working with the technique some more, ITa continued to try and understand how to utilize it, focusing on fluctuating his chakra causing the mist around them to become more or less dense. Ita even tried to focus his chakra on certain areas of the mist, making certain areas more dense than others. Now that Ita had been using ninjutsu for such a lengthy time, techniques like this have become easy for him to learn. Ita also had good fundamental learning skills by now. He was able to use deductive reasoning and compassion for the art to help him glide through the learning process more smoothly that he once had done straight out of the academy. Ita’s rank was not something he took too seriously. He understood his duties, but did not let his authority make him cocky. In abstract, it actually meant that he had to learn more and reaching such a rank just meant that he was even more capable that he was before. The mist lightened up as Ita withdrew his chakra and it was now just Yen and Ita standing a small distance from each other. Ita’s skin particular felt extra cool because of the water vapor which hung in the air, attaching to his sweaty skin. Ita had learned a lot today and truly pushed himself. Every time he met with Yen, their meetings were rigorous and Ita left with more than enough knowledge than he entered with. That was something he enjoyed. Ita straightened his back and cracked his neck before getting ready to thank Yen and part ways. Ita had more training to do, especially since the Jounin exams were so close. Ita needed to make sure he was in tip top shape so he could continue to do great things.
TWC: 3,310
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:55 pm
Yen smiled as he noted itas work on the mist. "Well you are doing well to try to disperse this. But tis just mist ita. Relax." Yen chuckled noting his exertion on the techniques. It was well made and he was enjoying his hard work on the technique. A tip was in order while yen continued to work his own jutsu at hand. "Mist requires breaking up. Focus on the fundamental we worked on ita that is to manipulate the element to what is to your will which is the jutsu at hand. Hidden mist technique requires that you be willing to blind even yourself. Can't always have it be your way. Within it you can control how thick or thin it gets. But this is where you must start at step one. Chakra intent and purposing. The tiger handsign is the appropriate handsign to use this at hand. Till of course you manage to master the technique."

Yen stated as he began to work the chakra within his body as he had further started to imagine the fact that his observations of that last genjutsu was as it was very effective in the use of obstruction. Yen had to admit that it must've been very useful on a bulk of individuals at hand especially since yen had an idea of the full extent of the jutsu power. so this outta be very simple to do. A visual jutsu that further causes enough of a disruption that scrambles ones ideal point of chakra sensory. Incredible power lies behind this technique as alone even I was helpless in a sense. Then again observations of genjutsu is my trait. Love of this should lead to some very impressive techniques at hand. And especially the second of the stunning genjutsu. It's time to work this down and with the chakra dusruptionties if hidden mist with most vision this should be incredibly helpful. yen thought as he began to power up his chakra once more and began to work the handsigns at hand. (Ox, rat, tiger)

The air would flux a bit as the mere appearance of a tree stump would appear next to yen. Yen would nodd apparently content yet now came the tricky part as he would focus now and due to the mist being a medium for the illusion yen would attempt to replicate the stump as it would be a fun way to work the illusion fully. As a second stump appeared yen would then begin to work on a more abstract way of working the illusion for more apparent ways to work this illusion by starting with working with making another person. Appearance As yen would pleasently note would begin with a small scale. A simple child with brown hair about shoulder length and wearing a red cloak and a tiny red hat. Yet no eyes and a blank face. This here was what made the illusion fun as yen began to flux it about with pleasure. It was amusing to yen as he began to enjoy the fun of playing with the illusion at hand and chuckling. Oh the simplicity of this illusion was a true joy as yen studied it with a large smile on his face. He was loving it as he continued the thoughtful break down of the genjutsu.

yes yes, to control and break down these genjutsu one would have to pay close attention to what's at hand and further not lose sight of what's important. Easily done and Said. As this is what does the genjutsu justice. Quiet invigorating now that I think about it. yen thought with a chuckle.

Wc:610

947/2,000 for demonic illusion multi steamery building
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:53 pm
Yen and Ita’s training was beginning to look like some exotic hot spring. Actually though, It was quiet peaceful. Ita continued to train the hidden mist technique. Experimenting how the jutsu reacted to how ITa fluxuated his chakra. Ita noticed that Yen was making obstructions appear as Ita continued to practice the jutsu. Over and over again, Ita performed the jutsu. With his sharingan, Ita was able to observe how his chakra was moving in the air. Before and after he performed the hand signs. The jutsu was rather simple, and in due time ITa would be able to replicate the chakra pattern without the use of hang signs.

As Ita sat back and continued to play around with the mist around them. Yen was too focused on using the mist for his Genjutsu. Yen seemed to be very pleased with his training.
TWC: 3,453
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:42 am
"Remember to focus the water about you. It's concealment of the self and others in this case you should be able to make a battle centralized around you. An opponent will either try to disperse the mist to get an accurate sight of you, and you have the advantage by using sensory to further pinpoint an opponent in combat with the mist. This makes it a lot harder for an opponent who focus solely on their sight, via chakra vision or even sharingan to keep track of an individual. That's why one must utilize their other senses, in this application of the mist you must understand and accept that while you are too blind you are taking control of combat with this in the works. Reduction of one's vision, and that reduces their effectceness to normally accurately strike. This is also why I train you not to use your eyes as much. You must, feel, smell, hear, and taste your adversaries. Note this ita you must be able to accept the way this jutsu would not only enable you to control the battle at hand but as you noticed now. I'm utilizing genjutsu to further inhibit one in that. This is also why it's important to pay attention to where and how you handle things. Remember this isn't as much as you trying to manage an element. But utilizing its full benefits, passively and actively."

Yen stated as the mist thickened around the two of them. Yen continued his work on the genjutsu at hand and was moderately pleased with its work. At the most it was indeed a very fitting genjutsu as it alone could in fact fit within the mist like a glove. however what is it this genjutsu goal. It's to use the illusion alone to be a block of a sorts to another person's senses as well as lock them down. In tandem with hidden mists full use it can expendentally make a persons abilities completely useless if pressed. Now the question remains. What's the goal for this genjutsu? To reduce a person's full use of chakra sensory? Or to be a building block to larger things? If I'm right it's easy to leave a person within this effect just fine. Alone a person would have a difficult time to handle such a technique. And further it'll make it very painful for an individual to fight their way through this. Surely I'll have to admit that kasai did me justice showing me this. It's truely a fascinating technique. It holds what many in genjutsu hold dear and disire. an area of control, and more importantly an means of using a medium to control the area. Thank you my friend for showing me this technique. It made a grand diffrence.

Yen thought to himself As he dispersed the genjutsu with a smile and nodded at ita. "Dont forget I train too, a lot of my training consists of understanding the way things work and how they are used. As you properly noted it was a simple genjutsu but mist alone is disheartening. By adding a genjutsu to it it makes it even harder to discern how you are able to break free of the said illusion at hand. You see what I mean by how this technique is easily not a damaging techniques but has its deadly uses in its hands already. For one: with vision obstruction that already takes away an easily used and underestimated ability many have. Sight a gift if taken makes one rush and not relax they over think and further fear for another thing comming, that's where things like a genjutsu become imperative to the user. As they can leave someone either rushing so much they are afraid to actually act. Or gives them two things to worry about. Imagine my own genjutsu used alone with this ita it limits movement as you know but also makes it so that you are wondering what it is that you are doing. Vulnerability is not one many take lightly. So understand that ita for future lessons to come. A vulnerable ninja is within every one. One just does not realize it. You can either run from your weaknesses like many do, by trying to gain more power of defenses, but no matter what they still exist in a person, or you can do what few do. They accept their weaknesses, turns them into strength, turns them into the tools for suscess, learn to fight in the impossible situations so one can learn to easily fight in the situations that are possible. Learn to be a peacemaker so they can further spread peace out to the world and it's people. This is what I was trying to teach you and kaze last time. Your gifts are great but if you as an individual is not as great. Then without your gifts you are nothing. That is what you must understand as well as how great your gifts are. Not to look at an individual because of their clan, their kekegenkai, what techniques they show or can do. But the bigger picture. Who they are and what they seek. You still are unsure about what you want to accomplish in your ninja career but think about this. Does that mean you were unsure on becoming a chuninn ita? does that also mean you could've waited to become a chuninn by understanding your role as a person within the village? Remember this is a village full of other individuals who have their own dreams and further all strive for safety of their home and families. It's good to take this time as chuninn to observe and grow as a individual. Before taking the next step. Develop the will of fire and your resolve ita and when I return to train you after my testing of course. I expect a full awnser on your place in the spectrum."

Yen stated with a smile at the boy as with a tiger hand sign he dispersed the mist. "Perform the technique ita. You know the seals".

Wc: 1,018

1,965/2,000 for denomic illusions multi steamery building
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm
Ita listened to Yen as he told him to focus on the water about him. That the technique was meant to conceal thyself and others, making the battle centralized around yourself. An opponent will try to disperse the mist to get a better view of you. However, Ita would have an advantage by using sensory to further pinpoint an opponent in combat with the mist. Ita listened to Yen continue to talk about how this technique isn’t more about managing the element, but utilizing its full benefits, passively and actively.

Ita watched as the mist around them would begin to thicken. Yen then went on to explain the genjutsu he was practicing. Explaining how those who don’t relax and rush into battle could easily lose their lives. Yen then talked about how Ita was still unsure about what he wanted to accomplish in his ninja career. That was true. Ita was still unconvinced about what his purpose was, although for the moment it laid with the village. Ita knew that Yen would probably lay into him if he didn’t respond the correct way.

Without drawing any suspicion, Ita spoke to Yen in a calm manner. “Well Yen. Of course I love my village and would do anything to protect it.” Ita’s eyes shifted a little bit as Yen continued to speak. Talking about Ita should take time as a chuunin to observe and grow as an individual, before taking the next step towards becoming a jounin. Develop the will of fire and resolve. Sadly. This was not going to be the case for Ita. Ita found through gaining power, he was developing himself enough. Ita wanted to rise through the ranks as soon as possible, completing his own perception of accomplishment. Little did Yen know, he might actually be teamed up with his pupil once the exams started. That will be when ITa will truly have to show Yen what he has got. But for now, Ita would keep such a desire secrete.

Yen then proceeded to release the mist, instructing Ita to try using the technique again. Ita raised his hands and performed the tiger hand seal, allowing the mist to formulate around them once more. This time the mist was thick, as Ita fluctuated his chakra about it, expanding the mist to its limits.
TWC:3839
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 pm
Approval was in yens eyes as he smiled and nodded slowly as he watched ita preform the technique and it was definitely a sight to see. He has seen it many times and was impressed. Yet the shifting of itas eyes as he spoke caught yens attention as that was something he would take up in a few moments but not before saying. "Good work ita good work. It's simple in nature and as you see easy to do. But you did excellent and I'm glad you are doing this so well. Try to further this technique. You never know when this will come of use." Yen stated as he felt that it was as good of any time to observe itas work with actually mastering a technique at hand.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:49 pm
Ita could tell that Yen was pleased. He seemed to be able to radiate whatever emotion he was feeling towards the boy. Ita worked through the jutsu more. Memorizing how the chakra flowed throughout his body and affected the water vapor in the air around them. Ita performed the tiger hand sign one more time, thus dispersing the mist about them once more.

Ita now tried to perform the jutsu without the use of hand signs. Allowing his chakra to mimic the flow of chakra he had once created through using the hand sign, ITa was able to reproduce the same movements, causing the water vapor in the air around them to begin to cluster and accumulated about them. The mist was not as thick as it had first been, but it was a start. Ita continued to focus his chakra, some of his purple chakra leaking out of his body and the mist around them thickened, without the use of a single hand sign.
TWC:4,004
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:08 pm
"Mastery is not the act of a master. For however much we know a technique or any techniques. We still don't understand how they work. Take note ita that it may be simple as a jutsu but also you have only so much you can do to master an element without taking a step back and understanding it. You seek to make your genius known and heard. But must also partake the wisdom that is also handed. The question I ask you Is this ita. Do you believe you truely mastered water element? To master an element is like mastery of the self. You can only master it at peices at a time. And enjoy the merits of your gains if you embrace your duty. This is only one part of the mastery. You must accept that even you yourself is water and as it is you are a part of the spectrum as well of the elements. You must come to terms with this as alone the fact that even though you see the jutsu use of an element. You skip out on the personal gain it benefits you. You rush for knowr but water does not rush. It flows,it adapts,it changes, the pond before you each drop that makes it has been here longer then your ancestors, and will out last your grand children."

Yen said matter of factly as he glanced at ita. Indeed he was making progress but he was taking what seemed a fast rate. He wasn't enjoying the drops of knowledge that he could absorb alone as this brought yen back to when he looked away earlier. "We don't always know what to do in our careers ita. And leadership is different from ability. You have a good skill set but a leader knows how to take it slow as well.your growth as a ninja might out pace your growth of yourself. This easily happens to many talented individuals. It even happened to me at one point. Where I questioned that even if I chose to actually tackle joninn rank. Is it the authority I seek or the honor? After waiting and questioning myself. Seeing my peers, some stronger then even a joninn, others I wondered what they are willing to lose as a shinobi and not falter to they unyielding darkness. I came up with my awnser. Should I fall like the will of fire I don't flicker away. But steadfast. And should I succeed I will burn more so as I do now. Its this ita that makes a konoha shinobi hard to stand in front. So if certain of your growth what makes it that you are able to accept a higher duty should you pass as a joninn? And should you fail what would you do? Your skills are surpurb but it's more then skill. You like Me would teach and nurture your students. You would be responsible of not one generation. But the eternal history of the village. Your actions hundreds of years from now would be studied. What would you say if a hundred years from now. If one did your actions what would they see? For you have a look of hunger like a starving wolf. Seeking more knowledge yes.But also a higher. Calling to your rank. As even now you feel that your skills alone outstrip this rank. Am I wrong?"

Yen glanced at the boy with a knowing look.

Wc: 587
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum