Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Don't Drown(P. Yen.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Drown(P. Yen.)

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:14 pm
“Do you believe you truly mastered water element?” Yen asked Ita. Ita replied in the same calm manner as he did before. “Of course not Yen. We have only just begun. There is a long journey ahead of me before I could even consider myself a master of anything.” It bothered Ita a little bit that Yen said that Ita wanted to make his genius heard, but ITa did not show it. ITa was not someone who was flashy to say the least. He had barely even made his presence known in the village. It wasn’t necessary to be a celebrity. What ITa wanted, was to do it for himself. A young boy with all the potential in the world, grown up an orphan with two dead parents. What else did he have? He had the relationships he had made with those of his village and he intended to protect them. Such morals did not need to be preached, but politely Ita would accept all the information presented to him. What he did with that information was up to him? In the end, knowledge was power, just as powerful as brute power too.
Ita allowed Yen’s words to wash over him. “You must accept that even you yourself is water and as it is you are a part of the spectrum as well of the elements” This was something Ita could agree with. It was an important factor of the element after all.

Ita then responded to Yen who inquired why Ita thought he was capable of becoming a Jounin. “Well Yen. It’s the challenge. I like challenges. I challenge myself to be better every single day. I believe I am capable of being more than what I am. I want to see where I can go. I don’t crave the attention nor do I want a title. I just want to be something, other than nothing. I’m not sure you can relate.” Ita took another deep breathe, but continue to seem pleased, smiling at Yen. Ita spoke once more, “and if I fail. Then I will try again.” To finish off their exchange, Ita spoke once more, answering yet another inquiry of Yen’s. “I don’t believe that I am better nor less than my rank or anyone else for that matter. I know I am weak, but I have friends who aren’t even my rank yet and plan on attempting to take part in the Jounin exams upon the approval of the hokage. The new hokage is from a different village and has different ideologies. I am joining in the exams regardless of my current abilities for myself, but more importantly, to protect my friends. And this is nonnegotiable. So you can continue to train me, and I can train you. Or you can watch.” Ita smiled at his friend and mentor.
TWC: 4477
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:32 pm
Yen listened to ita and nodded. good he's responding beyond himself. That's the spirit. Accomplishments go far. Yet how far depends on the individual. And their will. And he acknowledge his short commings. Indeed that last must've hit the mark.. he has made some progress. And in my eye's is ready to test. Despite the fact it's a try of fail part. I wonder if he would take in consideration to why and what he needed to improve on to pass again? Perhaps. yen thought as he stood up and faced ita. "I don't ever believe it was a question if I had nothing. But it was a question of what I was willing to give to gain. I took genjutsu as my main life long study and nothing can change that. Like you I put continuous effort in my art and my insects. But I admit I would've gone insane going to tap into the forces of yin and yang without my wife, and now two twins. Accomplishments I stand by as earth shattering they are. Do they make a man a legend or the hearts they touch? To reach out and mentor even thoes higher then me in rank is what I do because it's not a question of how accomplished I am. What I do, or how I do things. Ita it is about why I do them and what they cause. A pebble that hits the water causes ripples. They fade yes. But the effect lasts on the water. When you get caught in my genjutsu will you rush to break free? Ask yourself that and measure what you would do vs what I would. You know by now what I would do. I wouldn't let the illusion go. Because as I taught you. It's not about especially in genjutsu breaking free and tackling the other. But catching them off guard. At their strongest. When they feel that they are about to win. When that person who's about to destroy them. This is the logic I embodied as a genin and furthered developed. A sheild never truely gives. And can be used even in dire positions. So you are right I could relate to having nothing ita. But what you forget is you are not nothing. You are a shinobi of the strongest nation. Where it won't matter what happens we come back and even the academy student is a threat to those who dare face us. You have had everything since birth, and further. You have friends and mentors. That's more then most get. And we are always training ita if it's not in body it's in will. It's in spirit and soul. You never gain charecter and a reason to fight from a dummy in the training grounds. Not this kind of training."

Yen stated sternly as he gazed at ita now he was proud of ita as any teacher would but now yen was ready to see how far ita could go in the art of water. Yet he forsakend the path of ninjutsu he had his memory of creating the technique anultimatum of water dominance as yen now was curious was ita able to take the stride forward at one step further. I'll give him this one as another time he could handle the. Depths of suiton. Now is another technique that he could show his proficiency as rain tiger will be another time. But water whip should give him a edge. yen thought as he weaved a few handsigns. (Rat , dog, ox) and from his very chakra came a thin but long strand of water. In the forming of a whip of sorts that yen cracked. As it extended 20 meters in length and a snap of the whip.

"Control of water comes formation of constructs ita. This here is the challenge at hand where to even tap suiton you must master aolidfication of the element. Your last jutsu for the day is to learn this as a simple weapon in a pinch as it may cost but easy to use as its not taxing. Water is utilized by its various uses. As this goes beyond some other elements. But this is your challenge. Make the whip and enjoy the uses it may have with your lightning element." Yen stated with a smile as he took a seat And watched ita quietly.

Wc: 754
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 pm
Yen had certainly given Ita a lot to think about. Their training however, was going well. Yen decided to teach Ita one last technique before they parted ways, to make sure Ita had as many advantages as he could once entering the exams. Ita now watched as Yen made three hand signs. From Yens chakra, came a whip of sorts, made entirely of chakra and water. As the whip extended to about 20 meters in length, Yen snapped the whip.

Ita’s first thought was that the technique was indeed useful, especially at long range. At the moment, Ita was pretty quick, but his hand to hand combat was definitely not at par with some of the other shinobi of the village. For now, Ita would have to rely heavily on his ninjutsu until he was able to deal with such problems. The whip was nice. Ita’s sharingan flickered as he examined the way Yen’s chakra flowed throughout the technique, getting a better understanding of the technique as a whole.

As Ita examined the technique, Yen continued to explain what it was to Ita. “Control of water comes formation of constructs…” “…But this is your challenge. Make the whip and enjoy the uses it may have with your lightning element.”

Ita’s eye’s reverted back to normal. Ita then returned Yen’s smile with one of his own before Ita began to work on the task at hand. Ita had a pretty good understanding of water at this point, although there was still a lot to learn. At least he kinda got the whole ‘flow’ thing down, or so he thought. Ita then performed three hand signs at 100 speed. Ita then raised his right hand out to his side in a horizontal manner. His palm was open upwards towards the side a slightly slanted level. Ita’s chakra pouer around his hand causing the water vapor in the air around them to liquefy, starting at his hand and eventually extending itself outwards until it reached about 5 meters before losing its control and falling to the ground. Ita sighed. He then concentrated more and in the same manner as before, he replicated the three hand signs that Yen had used other and began to produce another whip made entirely of water and chakra in his right hand. This time, the whip extended to the same lengths as Yens. After that, Ita was unable to extend it any more. Like Yen had said, this technique wasn’t very taxing on the body and was very versatile. Used in coordination with Ita’s lightning release, he could actually cause some serious damage. It was also good for catching missing ninja or common thieves. Ita played with the whip, sending some energy down the jutsu, causing it to gain momentum and thus wrap up a tree, binding it until the bark of the trunk began to cave in. Ita then pulled backwards and the tree snapped in half. Not bad. For water, it seemed pretty durable. Ita allowed his chakra to defuse from the jutsu causing the water to simply fall to the floor once more.

“Well Yen, you’ve ceased to surprise me with how much you know. Words could not describe my appreciation for you teaching me this new element. Now regarding the exams. I’m not too sure of what to expect so if you get any Intel on it let me know. I will do the same for you. Besides for that, we should probably get some more training in before the exams start to make sure we have the best advantage. I’ve only met with a few shinobi of the village so besides my two friends and us, I am completely unaware who else will be participating.”

Ita would wait for Yen to reply before exiting. After he did and reassured him of all his inquiries, Ita would simply thank his mentor and friend once more. Smiling and then vanishing in a blur of speed.  TWC:5137
Claiming:Exit, Water Element (2k words, taught by yen so half price), Hidden Mist(500 bc half price), Mastery of Hidden Mist(1k words), Water Whip (1k, half price), Claim 2 stats putting me at 325, remaining 600 words towards 6 training AP.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:29 pm
If you didn't use the maxed out 25% discount, you're eligible to claim more than just 6 AP. You can claim 46 if my math is right. <3
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 pm
(claim 46 ap instead of 6)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:22 pm
he will be fine that's for certain yen thought as he observed ita work the jutsu hands on. He learned quick and of course it was quiet a sight as yen after ita had done it And showed quiet a proficiency with it he nodded as ita brought on the exams in full light and a slight word was simple as yen merely said. "Deal" As ita was off in a blur. he is sure fast. Well certainly he can make a run for it. Good job kid. yen thought as he stared at the pond once more. Contemplating on a simple thought as it came to light. a little training for me. Can always help as I see it.... Perhaps it's safe to say what I need is the quest and depth of my art alone. Time to take the notes from theory and make them fact. If it's true then I could in fact deepen my genjutsu power and the depths of the illusions to another level. I'll have no choice but to accept that even though I hate to admit it. Madness of an illusion is stronger then I deem possible. If the forces are untame then how did I make it before? Curiousity and acceptance that the pandemodic forces at hands that clash and brigade the world alone. They all don't make sense. They cannot be measured nor balanced except for every one there must be another one. It was dangerous tilting the scale of pandemonium to one side.... Perhaps there's a way I can mix this into my work further. Whith it if my mind can accept it then I'm finally making progress. The very progress down the dark road where sunlight cannot solve. The unknown.

Yen thought as he sat in meditation at the pond throwing the ideas in his head back and forward to make an impact in his genjutsu and see where it lies like all who seek the answers that lie on the other paths in life it's their passion a disire to be engaged in the darkest corners of what they seek. So as long as they are accepting to what and who they fight for and their own darkness and madness with it.

(Exit)

Twc2,932

Claiming

(Using 25% discount)

Demonic illusions: multi steamery building 2,000/2,000

932/3,000 for echos of pandemonium
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:54 pm
(Aki can you approve exit please?)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:58 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum