Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 9:43 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 52%
5 Posts - 22%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Resting in peace ( prim!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Resting in peace ( prim!)

Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:17 pm
Prim sighed but had a feeling she had to trust this girl. She took the girl's hand and was suddenly transported to another realm! Did everyone have an alter reality these days? Even though it was not like Asgard, Prim had a similar feeling like she did there. In Asgard Prim had her own reality her own world, but here, she was in this girl's world. And she was a pretty good interior decorator!
Prims eyes wandered around as she looked at the place, it was quite beautiful here and she had a feeling of peacefulness.
“Where are we?” Prim asked curiously as her and the girl stood between the two staircases. THis castle was something she had never seen the likes of before, but she knew her and the hells angel were here for a reason and whatever the reason was, she was going to trust it. “This place is amazing to say the least, it kind of reminds me of….home!” Prim said still letting her eyes take in the scenery. She had let her eyes go back to normal since she didn’t feel threatened anymore, Home, yeah refer to it as your other home, not Asgard, no more people need to hear about this. She turned to the girl instead of wandering around considering she had never been here before, it was best to stay with her.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:33 am
"This is the faewilds. QUickly if you would" THe voice would come from upstairs as a blue haired girl peeked her head over the banister at the top of the stair case. The demon of chance had been waiting, and incredibly impatiently from the tone in her voice.

"AH. Yes. This is um... The home of my summons. It happends to have all of the things i require because... yanno. castle. Follow me please." She'd take a few steps before begining to walk up the strairs, her hands tracing the line of vine used as a hand rail. At the top of the stairs would be a long hallway that seemed like it would never end but finally after several minutes Amber would lead them to the left into a large medical bay.

"Uchiha child. do you know anything of the current state of your eyes and more importantly how to advance them further. I've read very little but I have a few ideas, If you know the exact way in which the Mangyeku shifts to eternal it will help incredibly in the task that I must perform. I'm not generally a fan of experimentation with living bodies." She hoped the girl was unlike kira. If she was truely from the Uchiha clan there was a chance she'd know exactly how to ascend Kiras to the eternal state... Otherwise she'd need to test a few theories. She was aware the way to ascend to MS was through death of someone close, seen as Kiru learned of the death of his village. The first three however she'd heard dealt more with individual aspects. Since use couldn't be it due to the time and intensity in which her yes had been used..... It must follow the path similar to Mangyeku. she feared the answer required the destruction of a pair of eyes.... Which would not go over well but perhaps it meant the ultimate test of trust.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:21 am
Primrose followed her closely and as they met up with her summons questions were being asked. Okay then, answering a few questions wouldn’t hurt anything. And being questioned about her eyes was easy to answer Apparently she was about to trade eyes with the Hells Angel. She could do this!
“My eyes have changed to MS state and in order to obtain the perfect eyes I am suppose to trade with someone else who has MS as well! We trade eyes and we both end up with eyes in a perfect state.” Primrose said to the lady. She was not even slightly confused considering things were happening so fast. She was absolutely certain this was something she had to do, they had to do.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:56 am
"Oh. Well.... That I suppose takes some question out of things then. Alright. So I'm going to have you take a sedative and lay down on this operating table. With this information I suppose it's pretty easy to figure out what happens next. Remove your eyes, Remove Kira's, trade and then you'll be up and out before you can say it's pretty sketchy to have two random girls do major surgery but thankfully everything ended up fine and now I have new eyes." With that Amber would motion towards the two operating tables within the medical bay, just as they'd entered. Kira moved to the first table, climbing on it and taking up the strange plant set out for her as a sedative. Consuming it would put both of them out pretty quickly. She then motioned for Prim to do the same.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:38 am
Prim climbed up in the table and ate a piece of the herbs that were sat out. As she leaned back on the table she began to fall asleep. Even the Nibi began to wonder if everything they were doing was okay, after all,this was all happening so quickly! Even as Prim slept the Nibi stayed awake and alert inside of her. Some stranger knew echo who was dead and has MS eyes and they were whisked away to a magical world! Seemed a little unreal and a lot to process, yet it was really happening!
Prim thought it was a little crazy but she was very impressed at how fast things were going, and she was going right along with it!
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Ryo : 58600

Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:19 am
Amber simply waited in silence as the sedatives took effect on both girls. It caught her pretty off guard the way things had happened. The luck her second self had gained was uncanny, though she expected that her own history made her opinion a bit biased. The demon of chance had an interesting history with fate. It'd ensured over and over that there was no question that she was not in it's favor.

Work needed to be done, and do so she would. Taking up the tool of her trade Amber would begin the careful process, cutting shallow slices where needed to ensure nothing of incredible importance was harmed. Practice and study proved true, removing the uchiha girl's eyes, and after a painstaking timeframe they were dropped gently into the jar beside her. Following suit She'd take out the eyes of the hells angel, using medical jutsu with her left hand as she cut with the right and just before the sedatives had worn off the procedure was done. "Good. Now I just need to Heal up." Once more she'd use medical ninjutsu, specifically the mystical palms jutsu on both girls, healing up the surgical area fully and finishing things off.

When prim awoke neither girl would be there. In their stead would be sitting a small black pixie sitting with legs crossed impatiently waiting. "Welcome back to reality. Portal back to the forrest is over there" Her hand would point towards a large black looking void of nothingness that led from the Faewilds back to the place where the two had been summoned, the portal having opened the moment they left reality to go to the higher plane.

(if she exits, claiming ems and exit)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 am
As Prim woke up from the surgery, her eyes, felt different and still half asleep in the world of the girl, she sees the pixie! Kinda cute Pixie, of course Prim had always thought faeries were awesome so of course she liked the pixie. As she noticed the pixie point towards the forest entrance, she nodded and sleepily walked out the portal and managed to stumbled into the forest and somehow she stumbled back home to Konoha. Still not exactly sure how she managed to stumble back into the gates but she did.

(Exit, claiming EMS)
(Thank you Kira!!!)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Approved unless stated otherwise <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum