Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Resting in peace ( prim!) Empty Resting in peace ( prim!)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 am
Her life had been busy. Far too busy to even consider fully everything that had happened recently. Maybe it wasn't lack of time as much as not wanting to deal with the bombardment of information. Kiru was back, which was a blessing. A slew of Genin had shown up and asked for teaching, which she'd used simply as means to ignore the less enjoyable aspects of the past. Unfortunately she could only run for so long, and as much as she'd enjoy putting it off a little longer... It was time. She stood at the edge of the forest, just past the point where the treeline opened up, looking across the vastness of the Konoha borders. Her small stature was was further emphasized by her emotions as the five foot two inch tall girl held a small wooden cross, wondering if she could just go back and forget it.

She burred the cross in the earth, piling a small bit of dirt up around the base. She wasn't sure if he'd had a proper burial. She wasn't even sure if there was anything left, or if those who found out about his death were able to recover the body. it was all too possible that she'd see Youka with some strange zombie of her old mentor standing beside him. "Goodbye Echo Uchiha...... Despite our pas...." She stopped as something would feel like it snapped in her head. It was almost as if all of the things in her mind that had once been cloudy were suddenly clear. The image of Echo torturing her was replaced by a boy who's name she couldn't remember as the genjutsu broke, allowing her to for once undersstand what'd happened.

"It...It wasn't even you." Sobs ushered from her lips followed by tears. She'd hated a man that was in the end.... The only good Uchiha she'd ever met.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Resting in peace ( prim!) Empty Re: Resting in peace ( prim!)

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:17 pm
Prim had taken a looooonnnngggg walk. So much had happened and she needed to relax before she went on this mission Kuri had given them. As she was passing by the borders she noticed a small figure who seemed to be distressed! She was sobbing heavily and despite all she had been through Prim was still a nice person with a heart! Yeah, having a heart got her killed, but that didn't stop her from caring.
She walked over to the small statured girl and heard a very familiar name! and stopped in her tracks! NO! She had to have misunderstood her!
"Excuse me, I....who...died?" She asked as she spoke to her. Now Prim was curious and wondering if the name she said was Echo's! No, Echo is practically invincible...he can't die. Can he? This wasn't happening. She would let the girl speak and listen first before making an assumption!
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:02 pm
Her shift was almost instant, the girl pulling back the emotions as she heard someone interupt, her gaze shifting as her body took defensive stance. Her puffy eyes calmed as she heard the girl's words, the fear of attack eased for the time being, and she raised her hands appologetically.

"M.. My appologies. I um. My mentor has fallen. I can't even truely put words to the thought to explain. Echo uchiha. I... Should have been there. Why wasn't I there." She rambled a bit, the words clearly not fully meant fort he girl. It was more that her existence was a chance to speak the words she needed to something other then the silence. After a few minutes she'd calm, taking a deep breath.

"Im sorry for my outburst. I'm sure you aren't even aware of the man I speak of but... He was brilliant and kind. The one scrap of kindness I was shown in my youth to be honest."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:35 am
Prims whole body went numb! This...this wasn't happening....no....not Echo! He may have not have always been the most pleasant person but she loved him, he was family!  He was like a brother to her! Despite always making sure she understood harsh reality he always made sure to help her when he could! Prim even knew his secret, he was an ANBU! And he even was at one point a Kage! Echo Uchiha was invincible! In her eyes at least...maybe...maybe...he...wasn't invincible!NO! No...he had to be alive still! He had to...this wasn't happening! Primrose dropped to her knees and put her hands on either side of her face as she looked down. Her eyes had activated and somehow she didn't even notice it!
"My name is Primrose Uchiha...Echo was like a brother to me, he was my cousin! I had no idea he had...died..." Prim managed to choke out the words, still feeling numb. Yet the Nibi was apparently trying to soothe her, which was odd!
"Primrose...your eyes!" It said with a purring sound behind it! She could feel the warmth of the Nibi in her chakra, but suddenly her vision began to change! Her sight became sharper and, she could somehow see the tomoes changing! Oh shit! Magekyou Sharingan! The trauma was making her eyes change again! Where as this was nice, sadly, she didn't want to have her eyes change to this news! Not to the death of family! Tears were pouring down her face from her eyes now!
"I was recently out of the picture for a while due to reasons I couldn't prevent, when I had left, he was alive and well...and now....he's dead, I don't...understand..." Prim said as she began to cry even harder.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:57 am
Approving MS activation
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:59 am
"Yes. Last I'd seen him I was on a mission to fortify and defend a village we'd taken over. Next thing I know I'm in Konoha speaking to the daughter of Viper Uchiha of all people.... and she tells me he's fallen. He was d.....Mangyeku sharingan." Her eyes shifted as Prims did, her own Mangyeku sharingan activating with the trademarked split seal of the demon of chance showing brightly. "Y.. You possess... It isn't important. " Red eyes stared into the girls, studying the power of her mangyeku sharingan. She'd studied a bit of history and heard a bit more but this.... It was like with kiru.

~Amber. A girl just.... I think I just helped a girl Awaken her Mangyeku sharingan..... It looks so much like mine.~ Her call was answered almost immediately as the demon of chance reacted to the idea.

~Kira. Bring her to me. Theres been rumors..... Console her of whatever event caused it and ask her to come with you. I've something I'd like to test.~ It was a stroke of luck that the history books written so long ago had hinted just enough.... The shifting of Mangyeku to the perfected form required a resolution that Amber thought she just may have figured out.

"Um.... Wh... When you get a moment... I mean we can speak of Echo if you'd wish, But do you know what's happened to your eyes?"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:32 am
She regained her composure as soon as the girl began to speak of her eyes! Never trust anyone, after all apparently that's what happened when she had died before, they wanted her eyes! Prim jumped to her feet quickly. She didn't know this person, but if they knew Echo and Viper, then maybe it was okay. She had seen her eyes change, and she apparently knew what it was. Of course, who didn't know about MS these days? So many people walk around with Ms or EMS eyes these days that you would think they were bought at whole sale shops by the dozen!
"You do not know this person and now you are walking around with MS eyes, do we not remember what happens when we are around people when our eyes have changed? Or does the trip to Funkagakure not register with you still despite the many times I have spoken of it?" The Nibi questioned her. She could swear with the way it was speaking its flamed hair was puffed out in defense!
"Yes, my eyes changed. What is your name again?" Prim asked her. "Please understand if I am a little curious, can't be to safe these days, I have been killed for my eyes before." Prim said using her MS eyes to stare the girl down. As she had said before she had no reason not to trust her if she knew of Viper and Echo, but one can't be too careful.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 am
She'd allow the girl her full breath of words before responding, a sea of confliction mincing the thoughts in her head to make response dificult. Within the heart of the Hell's Angel swirled a bitter tide of confusion as kindness met the mark of fear and hatred, but in that a voice rang true. He hadn't harmed her, even when given reason. The man bearing eyes more powerful then even hers had chosen to simply drop her in a lake in light of so grave a mistake that her own team had taken her heart from her heaving chest. It's not the eyes Kira, it's the person, she said over and over in her mind, calming the the black tainted chakra of the Omega that begged for release.

~Prepare Amber. Omega knocks at my doorstep. I'll have scarce time to cry out should i not fail to meet it's call....~ The response was a warm nod somehow transmitted between their connection, its comfort allowing her finally to speak to the girl.

"You may call me the Hell's Angel. I am a silent protector of KonohaKagure and mean you no harm. As you can see I've little use for your eyes.... I've aquired my own." She'd point to her own Mangyeku as she spoke, allowing the girl a moment to process. "I was... A student of sorts under Echo's care. Well, More of a mercenary I suppose. I fear it was my teacher who took his life.... for that I'll reciprocate..... But if you care as deeply for the leader of Iwakagure... There is a way you might assist in my... Our Vengeance." Her words were calm and sweet, though she could taste the black bile of the Omega urging her on. It was she that called for vengeance when Kira considered forgiveness. To this effect the tug of war continued, only with the demon priest's life at center in Primrose's stead.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 pm
Suddenly, the Nibi calmed down as though she was even interested in what this girl was saying! And now she had perked Prims interest as well. Even though she barely knew her, at this point, she felt she could trust her. She knew enough about Echo to not be lying about knowing him. And she had her own MS eyes, so she wasn't after Prims to steal them! Even the Nibi realized all these as well. Maybe she should trust this girl, well, trust in a way, yet keep her guard up.
"Go on...tell me more. I am interested." Prim said intently listening to her.
"Hells Angel? Is that even a name? I myself would like to hear her plan, let her speak!" The Nibi said in a calm yet excited tone. Prim just smiled, the Nibi was interested and it was kind of amusing considering she had a tendency to always push her buttons.

(sorry short, was in a hurry)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:54 pm
"well. Assuming I'm correct about the death of Echo...." She paused, the words still feeling strange in her mouth. her tone had turned slightly cold and calculated as the internal struggle against the Omega continued. " I happen to be preparing to kill the man who took his life. Come with me.... And you may be able to aid me in power that will ensure I can do that at very little cost. so I suppose... The question is... Do you trust me." She'd offer the girl her hand, giving a mental nod to the trinity member to inform her she'd understood.

If Prim took her hand a quick word transmitted between their connection would allow amber to know and summon Kira, with prim due to them being connected, into the realm of the Fae. Prim would find herself in the grand foyer of the castle of the twins, standing between two enormous staircases that would almost seem to glow with mystical energy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum