Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Death or opportunity? (kouse/kira) {P} - Page 2 Empty Re: Death or opportunity? (kouse/kira) {P}

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 am
Being offered the chance to be strong was not expected by kouse...he had reamed and prayed he would get a chance like this all the while knowing it was next to impossible.. But now here he was being offered power..power to help him achieve his goals like keeping safe his friends.. Helping get salzem back to konoha.
The price for power is worth it no matter what the price is.
"I want true strength.. And I'm willing to pay the price for it...my life has far been a disappointment and if this is the kind of chance one gets once in a lifetime.. Well I'm not gonna miss my one chance".
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Death or opportunity? (kouse/kira) {P} - Page 2 Empty Re: Death or opportunity? (kouse/kira) {P}

Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:12 am
"Alright. First I'll expect is your trust. You will do as I say in all situations, unless the hokage himself gives you an order that disagrees with something i've said. At that point I'll expect you to weigh the two and make your choice but to inform me one way or the other. I like to know if im going to have to battle to the death against one of my students BEFORE their blade is reaching for my throat. You will not use the power I give you to harm the weak. Those of us with strength are given it to defend those who cannot defend themselves. If I find that you've used this strength in an unacceptable way it will cost you your life. "

With a short pause to allow the boy to take in what she'd said so far she would finally continue, her tone calm and almost matter of the fact. "You will go nowhere outside of this land without my knowledge. I'll have you acquire to make sure that is easier. Most importantly unless its absolutely needed you will not speak a word of my existence inside the village. It's imperative that only those who need can know im here. " With this done and the most important bits of her explanation finished she'd walk forward, and without taking a moment to consider how strange it would seem she'd lick his cheek, her hands at her side non aggressively. If this was allowed she would continue.

"Hm. It seems fate has brought us together. Water and earth...... take my hand." She'd offer the boy an outstreatched hand at this point, sending a mental message to her associate. Again if these happened as described the next thing that happened would be completely different from anything the boy had ever seen before. The summoning jutsu would take them from the physical world and they would be standing in what would look part like a hospital and part like the laboratory of a mad scientist.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:17 pm
Kouse listened intently at the instructions she gave to him... They were somewhat much but all were expected and reasonable.
Was this all?..was this all her conditions?. Nope that wasn't it..was it?. Those were things he wouldn't do normally.
As he listened to her he heard her speak about him not leaving the country without her knowledge kouse smiled..she was really prepared to keep track of him? Kouse thought.
Well it was okay anyhow..as long as her permission wasn't needed..she wasn't restricting him.
Kouse would nod at her once she finished stating her conditions.

Kouse wasn't expecting this female ninja to suddenly approach him..getting close..too close for comfort...and licking his cheek.
He was tempted to move backwards but he forced himself to stay put and not pull back.
He felt her tongue going over his cheek and he stood rock still..wanting to know what the idea was of this 'unique' behaviour.
'It seems fate has brought us together. Water and earth'. Kouse's eyes widened a little.. She had found out that he was a water and an earth style user just by licking him?.
Kouse impressed saw the outstretched hand she offered him and accepted said hand quickly with no hesitation. 
What did she want to do now?..stroke his arm and find out how many techniques I have?.
Kouse had scarcely finished thinking this before his mouth nearly dropped open with surprise... In an instant the scenery had changed from one of the fire borders to a weird looking room..most likely an over cluttered medic centre.
Kouse would finally find his voice "where are we?...hiw did we get here?..and what is this place used for?" Kouse would ask these questions quickly,filled with controlled excitement.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:24 pm
"Welcome back miss!" The small blue pixie would say as she zipped into the room, her small wings fluttering quickly to carry her towards her summoner. The room was.... Well gorgeous. The walls were a deep yellow color, wood grained and the air around them almost seemed to hum with power.

"Not now Shuurin. i've quite a bit of work to do. " With a wave of her hand she dismissed the pixie who landed on a chair a short distance away, looking on and studying the boy she'd brought. " This.... Is the medical lab within the Laboratory of the Faewild castle. I have access to it solely because of a summoning contract with the princesses who own the castle. Climb onto the table please and consume the pill you will see on your left. Do not fear the drowsiness, the purpose of the medicine is to put you to sleep, it's just doing its job. " She stepped up to the table she'd pointed to, taking from a small tray a scalpel and testing to ensure it was sharp enough.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 am
Knowing what was the reason for her transporting them both here was something kouse wasn't able to guess.
'Welcome back miss' kouse looked to see who said that and was surprised to see a tiny looking creature flying towards them. That was when kouse realised just how the surroundings were. Well it was a nice looking place but that was beside the point..what were they doing here?.
He listened closely as she did answer his questions.
Following her instructions kouse laid on the bed and promptly swallowed the pill she gave him.
Moments later he could feel himself feeling dizzy.. Weak..he knew it was the pill that he had just swallowed but still he tried to fight the drowsiness instinctively... Countless hours of training to be as aware as possible at all times made kouse attempt to battle the drowsiness. 
Notwithstanding his efforts..he slowly lost consciousness... And finally passed out, asleep on the bed at the mercy of the female stranger.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:30 pm
"not that i'd ever interupt when asked not to miss, but.... Its often a questionable quality for someone asked to swallow some wierd thing to follow suit." The pixie piped up once again, confusion clear in her eyes.

"Yes yes. I know." She giggled a bit. Bless shuurin's heart. "I suppose sometimes im quite thankful for the ignorance and trustworthiness of youth. " she'd work quickly, Drawing the scalpel downward and plitting the boys skin just a moment before he'd fully drifted off to slumber. Using her expert medical knowledge she would take the time to carefully remove one of his kidneys, placing it in a glass container in case she had use for whatever he was at a later date, and after about a span of twenty minutes, taking time of course to close off any points on the boy that were bleeding excessively, she'd have put in the senju kidney, forming the seals to replicate it as to ensure she would have another if the need arose.she performed the mark seal, placing it on the organ for good measure. Closing the wound was much easier, her hands flashing through a few more hand signs to use the mystical palms jutsu to simply heal the wound, both closing up the gash in his body and reducing his healing word count to zero.

"Alright. Shuurin get the smelling salts please. The really aweful ones. " Once they were in her hands the girl broke the packet wafting it under Kouse's nose a few times to bring him back to consciousness.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:35 pm
The dull ache kouse felt just before his dream fully came into his mind went unnoticed as he saw his father holding his arm, taking him to the ninja academy, taking a day off from work just to be the one to wish him good luck for his first day in school. They both stood by the entrance of the school. A man and his son..one looking down on the other while the other looking up at the other.
'Do your best son..but know this, I will always be proud of you..no matter what happens, no matter what life throws at you...remember this'.
Kouse was all smiles as he listened to his father. 
He had always wondered why he had not done some of the crazy things he was tempted to do by his friends..why and how he had found the resolve to turn a blind eye, not to give in to those temptations.. But now he understood.. It was the fear of not being able to see his father looking at him with so much love on his face.
He wanted that look present on his father's face every time his father looked at him this way kouse felt like he could do anything to keep it that way. 
A quick hug with a smile plastered on his face kouse left for his first class. 
Just before kouse went into his class he remembered something he had forgotten to say..he wanted to say that he would always strive to do his best to make him proud, he turned and saw his father waving at him.
"Father I will -" but his voice became inaudible and he couldn't complete his sentence. A fowl smell made him wrinkle his nose..he looked around trying to find what caused such a smell but couldn't..turning back to look at his father but what he saw sent cold shivers down his spine.
His father was laying on the ground, soaked in his own blood. Kouse could see he was trying to say something and went close to him and knelt beside him trying to hear what he was trying to say...and he did.
The mysterious odour was as disturbing as ever.
"You caused this kouse, where were you when I was protecting your sisters and mother from being raped and killed?..where were you?" Breathing was a forgotten task as Kouse listened to his fathers words. "Oh yeah you were with that girl weren't you?..you were out having fun while your entire family was in grave danger" tears welled up in Kouse's eyes...he did regret he hadn't been there to keep them all safe..he was the only ninja in the family after all.
Suddenly Kouse's father gripped Kouse's neck and started strangling him..."curse on you kouse, you deserve to die, to be killed".
He allowed himself to be strangled to death as he closed his eyes. But even at the very end the fowl odour didn't seem to ever leave his senses but to get even stronger.

Kouse opened his eyes slowly to see a female and a pixie both looking at him...then his memories came rushing back to him...he was taken to a strange place by a strange person who offered him power...power to keep the people he cared for safe..he had accepted the offer and was told to take a sleeping pill and to lie down.
Kouse heaved a sigh of relief...he had been dreaming and he was some what relieved.
"So I assume the 'power' you offered to me was in someway given to me when I was asleep?" Kouse would ask some moments after he woke up.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:44 pm
"Yes. It was put into your body while you were asleep." With a nod Kira set her tools on the table, which was covered in a bit of blood that kouse would most likely soon notice.

"Literally! Cut yah open, put some stuff in, took some stuff out and tada! " At the end of her comment the small pixie floated up, her wings fluttering as she spun around in emphasis.

"thank you shuurin. Once the drugs have fully worn off you should be fine. What i've given you is the DNA of a very important clan to the village hidden in the leaf. It's an element called mokuton. Wood style. You'll need to train in how to unlock it, concentrating on the mix of your Suiton and doton. It will be a terrifyingly powerful tool, and a tool that will aid me as much as you."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:13 am
The first sentence the female stranger said got him trying to sit up..although he was still a little dizzy from the drugs. He took a deep breath and held it as he saw the tools she placed on the table...with some blood on them.
Her second statement made his eyes widen..on hearing this he finally succeeded in sitting up.
What did she just say? Cut me open..put what in and put what out? Kouse thought in panic as he started checking his body for any lost limbs or parts of his body or anything that wasn't on his body before but now is.
As he kept on checking himself.. He would hear what the female stranger said.
 'What i've given you is the DNA of a very important clan to the village hidden in the leaf. It's an element called mokuton. Wood style. You'll need to train in how to unlock it, concentrating on the mix of your Suiton and doton. It will be a terrifyingly powerful tool, and a tool that will aid me as much as you.'
Kouse had so many questions..but with her explanation he knew it was the Senju clan DNA she had placed in him. He had read about them a lot when he was younger.. He had always found them impressive.. But now..he would have their powers?..kouse smiled..well that was a pleasant surprise.. This was far better than he had expected to get when he accepted her offer.
"That's really impressive and I'm grateful But what exactly did you cut out of me..and what did you put into me?" Kouse would ask slowly.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:22 pm
"Nothing too terribly important. I can assure you i am a skilled medical ninja if you weren't aware by the lack of a seam in the place where you were cut open. The blood I could have stopped but to be honest.... I've never found much need for supressive medical jutsu. No one has ever died from a little lost blood and the old fashioned way usually fixes the problem well enough. " As she spoke she'd motion to the jar containing a kidney on the table before him, the strange liquid surrounding the organ glowing with mystical energy.

"If you truely need to know it's right there. Blood filtering organ, excelent for allowing the body to adapt to any bloodlines that might have been within it. Honestly though I believe your time would be more effectively spent concentrating on what's currently inside of you and how to meld your two chakra natures together. What's outside of you is out, I could put it back in but I wont. I plan to study it for any blood properties you might have and determine it's value to be honest. Just as i've given you new strength there are many who can and do gain value from my talents. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum