Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Day One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Sand, Sand and more Sand (Supreme and Sal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand, Sand and more Sand (Supreme and Sal)

Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:18 pm
Salzem stared at the man for a moment, unsure if he knew the definition of "selfish." Or pretentious for that matter. He looked him up and down, as if probing a training Dummy before rolling his eyes in submission. His decision was his own, he guessed. His abilities will be tested time and time again as history wishes. The Missing ninja, however, couldn't help but feel extreme distaste for the nonchalant, care-not tone this guy held in his speech. Reminded him too much of Isshin. Cocky, arrogant, stupid, lazy Isshin. Why were they friends again? Salzem couldn't remember why.

"You know what you sound like?" Salzem asked, sitting down in front of the pretentiously named Senju. "I had a friend once. An Uchiha. You remind me a lot of him." Salzem would say in a near wispy tone. "He was stupid, Lazy, selfish..." Salzem could go on forever about the boy's faults but decided to stop there. "But he also cared for his village in the time that I've known him." Salzem stared up at the Senju for a little while, wondering how this was processing for him. More likely than not, he was only half listening like that stupid uchiha.

"Anyway..." Salzem waved his hand as if he were brushing the whole conversation away. "Perhaps real introductions are in order... My name is Salzem. I recently arrived here and already I've heard of your exploits. Don't know what I've heard is fact or if that even matters to you, but I guess I wanted to test you... See if you lived up to whatever the villagers were spouting out there." Salzem spoke in a relatively calm, casual tone, though his eyes remained hard and critical like an interrogator trying to worm information out of their targets.

"Is it true though?" Salzem asked with genuine curiosity. "Did you really save a girl from a sandstorm? I imagine that was... 'adventurous.'"
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sand, Sand and more Sand (Supreme and Sal) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sand, Sand and more Sand (Supreme and Sal)

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:23 pm
Sal's tone seemed to not shake Supreme's pococurante composure. It wasn't like he meant to act rude towards Sal, it's just his approach that seemed somewhat odd. As he was speaking, Supreme did pay attention to the boy's words however. Just because he was not interested does not mean he would like to just shrug him off. It was at that time in which Salzem brought up the similarities between a person whom he had known. An Uchiha to be in fact. Supreme did not care much to be scaled with another person but that was neither here nor there.

The subject was bound to change when Supreme did not reply to Sal about the person he knew. His silence was more of an irresolute one. The Senju just had not known what to say, until Sal had brought up the sandstorm. Supreme sighed slightly on the inside as he hoped that part of his past could be forgotten. He replied to the boy in a louder tone than he had before. it seemed more normal now.

"Well, to be quite frank with you, yes it happened. I just wish people would forget about it. I wish I could do help out in the shadows, not be known for such things. It's a hassle rather than excitement. When you're reputation exceeds the mouths of just more than a few important people, it becomes quite bothersome to have them brought up all of the time. I suppose this is why I chose not to accept your challenge. While it is true that I may be a hero, I do not want to be. I do not want people to really look up to me. It was just instinct at the time.."

Supreme's words felt a bit more sincere in a sense. He had hoped that his negligence towards the challenge could forgotten and the two could start off again. He simply just was not in the mood as of now. 

(1510)
Anonymous

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:14 pm
Salzem nodded in understanding at Supreme's response. It was normal, he supposed to either enjoy fame too much or love it too little, the latter being Mr. Senju's case. The resistance of his role, however, would only bring frustration to himself and others. He wondered if he knew this and if so, if he even cared. Probably neither but that was okay. Hardly anyone liked how things were anymore. Salzem just shrugged his shoulders in reply

"Of course. Hearing your exploits over and over does end up getting a bit dull. I suppose I can understand you're lack of heroism on that point. As for not wanting to be a hero, you don't really have a choice, do you?" Salzem shrugged again. Just as he had little choice in existing, right now, this pretentiously named kid had little choice than to just embrace the role. Resistance, in this case, was futile.

"Unfortunately, working from the shadows is our business now." Salzem said, a sigh of resignation in his voice. "More and more people are paying attention to the shadows, their eyes coving more space. Stealth may no longer be an option." People now-a-days couldn't help but look to the shadows for their heroes. Long gone are the days where people look to local heroes in the light.

"I guess I can understand you're position. It is not exactly comforting having hundreds of eyes upon you always. But the important question is: What are you going to do about it?"
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:33 pm
Seeing Sal nod his head in reply relieved Supreme slightly. It seemed his words were now beginning to have depth in his eyes. It was beginning to look as if words were futile between the two. Everything they had said went through one ear and out the other. None the less, it was the consequence of a conversation between two people with clashing personalities. Any other way would have been an unexpected result. 

The more words Sal had expressed made Supreme realize that he too had troubles in his life. Though he had not known what Sal's true conflictions were, one could only imagine what another man is going through. Still, Supreme had wished that Sal's endeavors would see the best results possible. When he chose to question the Senju, he had replied rather quickly. 

"There is nothing I can do. Ceasing my resolve for a better world would only prove that I am selfish. I suppose if I really wanted to, I could conceal myself when helping out. Sort of like this one Jounin I had met a little while ago. Heh, wouldn't that be something..?"

Supreme was humored by his silly notions. Of course he had been joking in the matter. No way would anyone be so gullible. It was already set in stone what he wanted to do with his life. He had just hoped the continuing effects could pan out a little differently. 

(1747)
Anonymous

Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:34 pm
"What... like become one of those 'masked super heroes?'' Salzem smirked despite himself. What a ludicrous idea. Even more so since Supreme had said someone had already done this. Salzem rolled his sanguine eyes in mild entertainment, trying to imagine the senju in tights and a mask. Stupid, and utterly ridiculous... same with anyone else who has the self-image to dawn a flashy and.... bombastic costume such as that. Those who concealed their identities are cowards and cowards never last long in combat. Salzem held no love for people who lacked the confidence to hold their own face to the challenge that faced him. For Supreme's sake, he hoped he was kidding about this. Not because Salzem would lose all respect for him, but that Supreme seeing himself in a mirror with such a costume on might have him lose confidence in himself. Salzem shook his head as if waving away the ridiculous notion.

"Such a thing would be unnecessary and ludicrous... However, if you are so..." Salzem searched for another word than "desperate." ..."Eager, to escape the public eye, I don't see why you shouldn't." People are perhaps the most gullible creatures on the planet. Simply changing the way you dress or just wearing a mask is often all it takes to trick them into thinking you're someone else. Its rather sad really. A dog can tell which human is which yet humans cannot.

"I'm going to hope you're kidding." Salzem said rather flatly. "Being a vigilante won't help things. Ninja will be hounding you instead of townspeople just to test their mettle against you..."
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 pm
Supreme had scoffed slightly hearing the response he would get from Salzem. It seemed as if his sense of humor had been lacking quite a bit. The Senju had even indicted that he were joking with the sarcasm at the end of his statement. He guessed it was not enough for him. After being questioned about the seriousness, he replied. 

"Well, it seems as if you can't take a joke. Well anyway, I have had an unknown force telling me that I should go out into the desert and explore. I cannot explain it, but my conscience is driving me. Even when I dream, it is like I am being guided. You are welcome to come if you want."

If Sal would reply Supreme would stick both of his hands in his pockets and wait until he were finished. Whether he came or not, Supreme would then begin walking to the exit of the training grounds at a speed of 10.

(I want to go find the summoning I made on Royalty. There's a mirage temple in the desert so we should just go.)

(1908)
Anonymous

Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:00 pm
(As you wish)

Salzem was joking. His frustration with the boy grew slightly as he made that comment about his not being able to take a joke. While this was normally true, Salzem still took that as a blow to his pride and personality. Even though Salzem’s sense of humor was a poor one and although he knows this, Salzem doesn’t take insults kindly, even if they’re a joke and from what he could detect on the pretentiously-named-ninja, he was not kidding. Salzem was about to note some of Supreme’s short-comings as well before he went on about some kind of compulsion. A NEED to go into the deserts. A compulsion that was alien to this boy it seemed. As if something was calling him there… beckoning him. He had to admit, Salzem knew the feeling of being drawn. Of being lured to an area. He doubted Supreme even knew himself what he was looking for. Understandable, he supposed. The world was never one to slap a sign down in front of you saying “Destiny this way.” The desert was a dangerous place, even with all the food, water and shade you could carry and this stranger was asking him to accompany him? Salzem stared at him uncertainly for a few moments. Going into the desert at any time and you risk death, even if you leave as best prepared as possible. Then again, it’s the same for any area outside the villages and besides… Salzem lived for this kind of thrill even if he didn’t express it openly. The sanguine-eyed ninja cocked an eyebrow at Supreme as if asking him ‘Really?’ but then he let out a sigh and nodded his head as if he were reluctantly agreeing. He followed close behind, keeping up with ease. He followed silently, preparing himself for this random trek through the desert.

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Approved unless intercepted <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:07 am

Unapproved seeing as you guys want to continue the topic <3
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:01 pm
(I had a good post and accidentally pressed back :( ) 

It seemed Salzem had agreed to go with Supreme. Although his acceptance seemed a tad bit reluctant, he figured that things would change soon. With the two traveling together, it would allow their personalities to grow on one another. It was true that they had started off on the wrong foot. Their lack of elation made their conversation bland. Maybe this could benefit the both of them.

Walking towards the gates, Supreme had half the mind to go home and gather some supplies for their journey. He figured Salzem might be an impatient fellow so he decided against it. If the journey would prove to be too lengthy then they could just turn around and head back to resupply themselves. He just continued.

As Supreme approached the gates, the guards acknowledged their presence. They had recognized Supreme from the night of the sandstorm. One of the guards was the one that had reprimanded him when he was just a Chuunin. They noticed it was him about looking at his white hair. Not too many people had donned the same look. They had parted the way for the two to go through. Supreme nodded to the guards as a thank you and turned around to Sal. If he followed him through the way till now, he would speak briefly.

"Are you ready?" 

Realizing that this could be a dangerous trip, he had hoped the other boy was prepared for whatever told him to go into the desert in the first place.

(2158)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum