Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Umiko-chan
Umiko-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T] Empty Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T]

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 pm
The country known only as the Land of Wind was certainly worthy of its name. Though, there were quite a number of alternative names that Umiko could come up with simply off the top of her head. The Land of Sand? The Land of Deserts? Perhaps something more descriptive of the land's desolate nature would be more fitting than simple naming the land after its air currents. Though this was nothing more than pointless pondering in the mind of the young kunoichi. She did not particularly care for the names of countries as she did not belong to one. How village shinobi, and even daimyo, conducted themselves or named their lands was largely irrelevant to Umi. However, she found herself slowly regretting her trek into these lands as she delved deeper into the sandy expanse of the country. The further she made her way into the seemingly endless deserts, the more she regretted travelling there. However, as she created more and more distance between herself and the nearest blade of grass, she became less and less willing to walk all the way back.

It was not until multiple caves gradually came into her line of sight that she became relieved, feeling thankful for finding a place that might contain less sand. It would certainly be less windy and that in itself made it a great place to take a break. After all, sand and wind were a horrid combination. She eyed the caves analytically, wondering just who or what she might encounter should she choose to enter them. Although she was quite weak in her current state and in desperate need of training, she wondered if she would find someone in these caves who could assist her in her struggle or if she would simply come across a hostile shinobi. Either way, it was worth the risk. After all, there was always the chance that the caves were empty and she would simply be able to get out of the sand and wind that currently plagued her so. Her mind was made up.

Umi stepped into the cave with a single stride, tracking small bits of sand into the rocky enclosure with each step. She stopped approximately five meters into the cave, looking around carefully for any sign of living organisms. After all, if there was anything present in the cave, or anyone, she would prefer to avoid giving them the element of surprise. Though this proved more difficult in practice rather than theory. The cave was dark, lit just barely by the sun in the sky bouncing into the entrance of the cave. The rest of the cave entrance itself was pitch black within mere meters of the kunoichi. Her elongated ears twitched as she realized that perhaps relying on her sense of hearing would prove optimal in the situation, as her sight, being untrained, was useless in this situation.

Umi proceeded further into the cave, keeping her ears on high alert as she waited to catch the slightest sound of movement around her. She did not want to find out too late if someone came within range of her. She could not afford to be caught off guard if whatever came into contact with her happened to be hostile in nature. With each step, she allowed her feet to lightly touch the ground, producing exceptionally little sound herself as she moved. Her clothing was relatively silent as well, making minute sounds her and there but nothing overly noticeable. She wore bandages that wrapped around her chest and upper back but revealed her midriff. Extending from her elbows to her wrists were loose-fit pieces of grey cloth that got wider as it reached her wrists, allowing for hidden movement of her hands. Covering her lower body, mainly her legs, were a loose pair of pants that were made from a similar material to the sleeves on her arms, though a bit darker grey. All along her waist and thighs were a multitude of holsters that could be used to conceal items and weapons, though she lacked any of the sorts at that moment.

The holster on her thigh was actually filled with five small pebbles she had picked up in the last country she had dwelled in. Each pebble weighed around five grams but was relatively small. She did not have any particular use for them but felt a tad bit more comfortable carrying them on her person. Without any weapons, after all, she felt somewhat vulnerable. Using pebbles in combat was largely inefficient but with a proper strategy they could be made of decent use, at the least. Not to mention they were primarily intended to combat wild beasts as opposed to actual shinobi. As she stepped further into the cave she realized how far she had gone, looking back to see a dim light that marked the cave's one entrance and exit. She looked forward once more and sighed, closing her eyes. "Anyone in here?!" she shouted, her voice echoing throughout the cave, resounding and bouncing off of the cave's walls.

[844 Words]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T] Empty Re: Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T]

Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 pm
Day two of his life in the desert of Suna, the caverns being his home and its reary ceilings being his four walls of solitude," Beats a hole in the ground...Oh Jashin why do you curse me so~ Have I been so bad of a man that my life has turned into a curse? Shall I wither in my timeless life until you deem me worthy? Meh...I'm too tired to care anyways, talk to me in a bit when I am not tired," the small echoing of his poetic voice ranged through the depth of the cavern he was in, sitting inside at least 30 meters with his back against the wall, portions of his face covered except for his right eye and a couple of tuffs of hair sticking out. With his cloak covering the fit portions of his body, Rokuro, Vagabond and "last" survivor of Iwagakure had no home and with no home he simply wandered and toured the shinobi world in an attempt to find a new solace in his life.

Shallow breathes escaped his mouth as he looked down towards his attire, battleworn and raggedly like he was an old man waiting to die and quite honestly he played the part well. As he was about to fall into a dreamless state a voice began to ring through the Echo, an imaginative state in which he achieved once he had successfully entered a state of REM, but unlike then this voice was real...and coming his way. Sitting up so that his feet were pressed against the ground and his back a bit slouched he waited for the body to enter the small lighting of his room before he slumped down and sighed," What's a kid doing in these caverns? Agh never mind what do you want?," he didn't know of this woman...girl? Either way he didn't know what the hell she want, but hell he would humor himself to see who she was.
Umiko-chan
Umiko-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T] Empty Re: Sand, Sand and More Sand... [Invite Only] [T]

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:45 pm
Umiko proceeded down the dark cave at a relatively fast pace, making quick strides as she continued her search for any living things that could be residing in the caves; whether it be temporarily or permanently. Even though she was in search of another living organism, she was entirely unsure of why or even what she would do if she ran into someone or something. Perhaps if it was something, she would simply kill it and use it for sustenance. Were it someone, there was a large multitude of options pertaining to what she should do. Although the majority of which involved violence and hostility, she hoped that it would not come to that. At the very least, she wanted to encounter a shinobi of adequate skill who could help her train and hone her abilities. After all, she had gone far too long training on her own and even the slightest bit of assistance in the improvement of her skills could go a long way.

As she made her way deeper and deeper into the cave, something occurred to her that she had neglected to watch out for in the previous tens of meters she had spent walking in the cave. There would probably be other sources of light other than what was outside... The sun was most certainly unlikely to be the only thing lighting the cave, especially if there was another shinobi situated within it. This fact became all too obvious as a dimly lit area within the cave slowly came into view up ahead. How she had missed this lit encampment was beyond her, but she had to scope it out before she came within range of sight. She activated her Ryoushi no Metsuki in an instant, closing the distance with her bloodline ability and scanning the dimly lit spot. She took note of a single person, all by themselves, and could not spot anyone else within the immediate vicinity. She scanned his facial features and quickly memorized his over-all appearance in an instant, for future reference.

Soon enough she came within range of the lightning, becoming visible to anyone who inhabited the spot. The light barely shone on her clothing and skin, showing a rather short young lady wearing relatively odd attire. She tilted her head, her Ryoushi no Metsuki already having been deactivated just prior to coming within sight of the person. The greyish hue of her bloodline ability had receded, leaving only the bright brown color that was typical of her irises. No sooner had she entered the spot had the man residing there questioned her regarding her presence and intentions. He did not seem particularly hostile nor did he seem all too friendly... Perhaps somewhat neutral was the best option she could have hoped for. After all, overly friendly shinobi annoyed her while more hostile shinobi would have made this meeting that of a combat situation. She glanced around the spot, taking in her surroundings while thinking on what exactly she wanted, using the time to think it over.

"I am in need of someone to assist me in my training." she spoke, her voice monotone and lacking much feeling. Although she possessed emotions her voice and words were completely dry of any. She looked the man up and down, taking in his appearance and demeanor for the final time. "I do not intend to impose. You are simply the first person I have come across."
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:49 pm
There was that subtle cavern wind that blew through the area the two were in, the few revealing tuffs of hair swayed slowly through the few openings of the covering of his face as he sighed and looked at the girl for a bit. The way she had spoke didn't throw him off it was the lack of emotion behind her words that made him wonder just what the hell was going on inside of her mind. Standing up slowly to the point where the joints of his body made a very audible pop he began to stretch and sit his blade onto his hip," I see...," the words came out of him like an old man as he muttered something to himself almost as if he was crazy....oh wait he was slightly.

For what seemed like a few minutes he stood there debating to himself on something not of the current situation before him, the single slate grey eye that could be seen glanced over to the female before shrugged," So you came into these dangerous caves lookin for someone to help you with your training? My my the youth of todays world are weird," he turned his back reaching for a book that wasn't there before stopping and sighing," I miss my little home," turning back around he would shake his head and focus on the real issues at hand.

"You aren't imposing since this isn't even my cave, I am here for rest and to get my bearing right...But I guess I could train you as long as I get something out of it...How about if I train you, you travel with me...Until I die," of course he knew that he wasn't dying anytime soon so he would just be walking around with her old body until she collapsed. A funny thought it was he would wait for her answer and then after that walk past her throught the cavern," Well come on...We are going to go somewhere spacious...This cavern is starting to look too familiar to me," as he walked, his body did a sort of shuffle move before he dropped and got back up...Yeah his body was still acting weird.

After a few more minutes of walking, he lead her into an open roof cavern in which had multiple deep gashes in the walls by something unknown, but in reality he had did those out of a training exercise. Turning around to the woman he would remove the smaller parts of the bandages from his face, showing the full head of white hair and his other eye," So what is your name little one? Can't train you if I don't know your name...Also what can you do exactly?," he had been looking over her for a moment or two for a glimpse of a weapon or something, but if she had nothing...well he would just have to teach her something else.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum