Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 44500

So Much Sand!!! Empty So Much Sand!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:44 am
Missions:

Hinoishi took hold of Uramasa and went to dodge out of the way of Naki’s blade. It was at this moment that he got excited and surged his chakra through himself. He didn’t expect it but he stuck his feet to the ground and froze in awe of his huge shortcoming. The next thing Hinoishi saw was his own body. He was upside down and was falling but his body was still in the same position. He was watching from the perspective of his own severed head. Hinoishi’s head hit the floor and he woke up.”What the!” Hinoishi exclaimed, shooting straight up in his bed. He was out of breath huffing and puffing and he tried to calm himself down.

He was a little sweaty as usual after he had the nightmares. Hinoishi had been having nightmares more often now but they got shorter. In the beginning he would be recreating the entire fight but now it was only his downfalls that he would relive at night. He got out of his bed even though it was earlier than usual because he knew he wouldn’t have the luxury of going back to sleep peacefully. He went down the black tatami hallway towards the kitchen and grabbed two eggs and a pan to cook on. He lit up the stove and got to cooking. Hinoishi cracked the eggs into the pan and watched them turn white and crackle for a little bit. He grabbed a slice of bread and put it next to the eggs on the pan. Hino put a cover on the pan after pouring a small amount of water on top of the uncooked eggs.

The water vaporized and turned to steam poaching and cooking the top of the eggs. Hinoishi saw when the egg was still liquidy enough that it would stick to the bread and would still cook and decided to uncover the pan, place the bread on top of the eggs and flip the bread with the eggs on top. Hinoishi cranked the heat and poured a little more water not expecting wheat would happen next. Nothing special happened, the egg just ended up cooking a little quicker. Hinoishi plated the eggs fused with bread and sat down at the table to eat his breakfast. Hinoishi didn’t need any utensils because the bread acted like toast with eggs fused on top. He grabbed the bread from the bottom and took the first bite on top of the yolk of the egg. 

The yolk popped in Hinoishi’s mouth exploding with the bold flavor but then the mellow texture of the bread soaked up the yolk and opened the gate for the egg whites to balance out the food palate that Hinoishi was so accustomed to. Hinoishi cleaned his plate quickly and decided he would go out to do a mission. Hinoishi walked over through Sunagakure dressed in his shinobi attire making his way towards the mission board. Hinoishi goes through the various missions and notices two similar missions having to do with sand, both varying in rank drastically. Hinoishi looked over and noticed Naki, the shinobi he had fought and lost to in the chunin exams.

Hinoishi went over and spoke,”Hi Naki! I’m about to handle a bunch of missions you want to come with?” Hinoishi gave enough time for naki to respond before turning back towards the board and saying,”Okay, I think we can handle these sand related missions since they should be close to each other and on our way back we can clean up the spire then after that we can enjoy some time at the beach,... Shall we?”. Hinoishi thought it would be a good idea to work with Naki to iron out any bad feelings he might feel, he might be able to get a good night's rest by the end of there adventure

wc-646
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 145466

So Much Sand!!! Empty Re: So Much Sand!!!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:19 pm
Naki was at his compound minding his own business waiting for the results of his test to be returned or let known, he would sit back and kind of relax against his couch looking around before getting up and going to the kitchen. He would decide to make himself something light for breakfast such as, bacon, scrambled eggs, and some pancakes. He knew that staying indoors waiting would drive him wild so he would have to go out and do something. He thought about going to go paint but he didn't have a muse for it today so he decided to go and get a few missions instead just to knock them out. He didn't know what to do but he had to focus on his cooking first before the missions. Afterwards he would head to the bathroom and got himself nice and clean before grabbing his demon set and his Mizuki as well as one of his other blades as you never know what kind of mission he'd be doing today. 

Naki would keep his mask around his sword hilt before grabbing his cloak tossing it on his body before making his way towards the headquarters. Once there he would head towards the area where he could get the missions until he heard a familiar voice as he turned around to face hinoishi as he wasn't expecting him to see him let alone at the mission area though he would look him over to see if he got his headband back.   "Hey, Hinoishi right. Yeah I was looking at a few of them too though I have done quite a few of them myself. Though maybe we can do a few however I already did this one." 

he said as he pointed at the I hate sand one.   "I can start on this one and when you return we can knock it out then go for the others afterwards." Naki didn't have any problems with Hinoishi to him the fight was just caused and they had to do it to advance themselves in the exams.

WC 346

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:39 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

The village was astoundingly busy today.

In fact, it had been astronomically busy ever since the second round of the exams. Putting two and two together, one would be able to come to the conclusion that the individual battles were either broadcast to the villagers of Sunagakure or that the people of the village had flocked to the Simulation Battle Arena to watch them. Either way, this would be really good for the economy of the village, and it was exactly what the place had needed as of late.

Even Kaito, who had been a bit of a recluse over the past month or so, had noticed the influx of people.

It made things begin to feel a bit more normal; like they had been before his second round fight with Raiden Ametsuchi. Not wanting to skip a beat, and having just arrived back in the village from the fabulous Mikadzuki Beach, Kaito decided that it would be the prefect day to partake in some missions.

'I can't allow myself to stay locked up forever, now can I?'

With this mindset Kaito would make his way towards the village's Shinobi Headquarters. This was the place where all of the missions were assigned to the village shinobi and typically where general team meetings or forces meetings would take place. This would, today at least, be the place where Kaito would request a couple of different missions. He would take anything that came his way, no matter how mundane, and he would take them in stride.

"Good morning." He said to the receptionist as he walked through the doors of the Shinobi HQ and up to the front desk, smiling kindly all the while. "Are there any missions available by chance?"

The receptionist, currently busy with a mass of paperwork, shuffled through some of it with an air of annoyance. They clearly did not want to be disturbed, and Kaito had done just that, but it couldn't be helped as the young Genin and the other shinobi of the village would need to take part in the occasional mission.

"This is all I've got for now, Kid." She said, removing two pages from the stacks of paper and handing them to Kaito from behind the desk. "Eat your heart out."

Looking at the two mission dossiers that were presented to him, Kaito realized that he had already completed the one once before, that one being cleaning up the sand from the recent onslaught of sand storm the village had seen, and the other mission he took particular interest in; cleaning up the Spire, also known as the Kazekage's Residence.

With a nod, Kaito would smile at the receptionist again.

"I'll take 'em. Thank you."

With a bow Kaito would proceed to take his leave from the Shinobi HQ. On his way out he would run into two very familiar faces; Hinoishi Uchiha and Naki Choko. They seemed to be hovering over the board that sometimes held some avaliable missions, so Kaito would go to join them. They seemed to be talking about partaking in two missions, those missions being the same exact ones that Kaito was already assigned, so he would offer his assistance to them.

"Hey, guys!" He greeted gleefully, throwing hsi arm around each of their shoulders. "Looks like you two are contemplating clean up duty, eh? I was just assigned to it myself, so if you two want to join forces, I'll be more than happy to help out." Naki then interjected, stating that he really hated sand, so he would take care of cleaning the Spire. A light bulb suddenly went off in Kaito's mind. "I'll join you, Naki." Kaito said as he formed the "Clone" hand seal to create an exact replica of himself. "Hino, I'll have this clone tag along with you so that we can finish up much quicker. Sound good, you guys?"

So Much Sand!!! Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 648]
[Word Count (Total) - 648]

Hinoishi Uchiha
Hinoishi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Red Demon Flame of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44500

Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:01 pm
Hinoishi thanked Kaito and Naki and said,”Well then, I guess we'll meet back here after we finish our tasks. Let's go Kaito”. Hinoishi begins to make his way over to the spire. Striking up small talk with Kaitos clone. Once they made it to the spire Hinoishi said,”Lets go inside and notify the staff that we’ll be the ones cleaning”. “Sounds great!” said kaito. Hinoishi walked through the doors and went to the front desk lady and said, “Hello there I am Hinoishi and this is Kaito, or a clone at least, we’ve been tasked with cleaning up around here just wanted to ask if you guys had any of the cleaning supplies so we could get to work. The lady said,”Oh, so you boys are going to clean up the large mess around the dome. That's good, we didn’t know how we were going to contract normal people to do it but this should be no problem for shinobi like yourselves, let's just grab the supplies, they’re in the back I’ll be right back”. The lady gets up from her desk and walks into a back room and disappears for 5 minutes.

In the meantime Hinoishi looks around the spire and notices the dust and grime in the creases and cracks of the walls. The spire was old but it had obviously not been cleaned in some time. Hinoishi thought that. Maybe He should have gone to clean the sand with Naki but he would do the job, there was low danger so he wasn’t opposed to it. Kaito walked around with Hinoishi too, noticing the same things he did, Kaito looked over the ladies desk and starred fr a little bit, Hinoishi noticed this and walked over. “Wow, she has a lot of trinkets here, look at this one!” Hinoishi pulls out a nick nack that looks like a drum with a handle on it with two tassels on the side with strings attached that have balls on the end. 

Hinoishi put the handle in between his two outstretched hands and said, Watch this” and then moved his hand rapidly like he was trying to heat himself up, the only thing that actually happened was a loud booming noise coming from each hit of the drum it made the two Shinobis ears thrash,”Ow ow ow! What is this thing, why is it so loud!” immediately the lady comes through the door out of breath with buckets and mops, and an angry expression on her face.

”What are you knuckleheads doing!Those are my personal belongings! What gives you the right to mess with them, you could have gotten seriously injured!” Hinoishi quips back with, “Could have, try again, I think I ruptured an ear drum, this has got to be some sort of powerful ninja tool, why is it just lying on your desk!” The lady stands in awe as she stomps over to the two shinoi and forces the mops and buckets onto the two shinobi and says,”Go do your job!” The lady pushes the two out of the doors and into  the walkway entrance to the spire doors.

”Fine, we didn’t like the inside anyway!” Hinoishi quips back,”Sorry kaito, I’ve been weird lately, let's just get this over with. Hinoishi and Kaito walk up the rope ladder placed for the operation and clean the spire by spinning around like helicopter blades on the entire circumference of the sphere. Hinoishi walks back into the spire with Kaito’s clone supplies and his own and hands them back to the lady,”There, job done, I apologize for messing with your personal effects, it won't happen again, we will be taking our leave now. Hinoishi bowed and left the spire to meet back with Kito and Naki along with the Kaito clone. When the group met back up Hinoishi said “ Hey guys, that was fun, should we head to the beach?” Hinoishi awaits a response and acts accordingly then leaves

wc-666
rewards, 7k ryo and 35 bonus AP

[exiting will make claims soon]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum