Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO) Empty Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:15 pm
As the sand was blowing in the air. Kyson and Royalty were standing in the middle of the training grounds. They finally set up a meeting for the team they were trying to form. They were expecting two other ninja to show up. Both were females and were genin. One of the girl's name was Kira, they met her during an S-Rank mission. They weren't a hundred percent sure if she was going to show up. She seemed like a person who might be busy, but they weren't too sure. But Royalty said the other girl was definitely going to show up. Kyson didn't meet the second girl, but Royalty knew her and supposedly trained her. Kyson is excited to start a team, this would improve Suna's strength tremendously. After all the intense training Kyson and Royalty been through, they could finally pass some of their skills to other shinobi. But Kyson and Royalty are still maturing and growing themselves. So this team will learn to grow together and become powerful together. The team will start off a bit small, but it will continue to grow in the future. But it won't be a large group. Although Kyson did not get to find that shinobi Koroshi had mentioned in the meeting. Maybe they would come across him one of these days but who knows.

"I sure hope they show up." Kyson said with a smirk on his face. According to Royalty, one was just about guaranteed. But the other one was a maybe.

Last edited by Kyson on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO) Empty Re: Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:40 pm
Royalty had been there about 1 meter from Kyson. The two were standing in the field in which he started to train Makoto in. The field was just about half the size of a regular football field. It was rectangular. The field is of course, of sandy terrain. There are four 7 foot tall pillars on each corner of the field. They were cylinder shaped and very thick. Being very dense, they were just about 1.5 meters in width. They could be used for ideal target practice. A large wall was on the eastern side which provided shade to about 70 percent of the field starting from the eastern side. Royalty turned to his partner.

"Don't freight. If they don't come then I can just kill you. Mr. Dehydration." Roy smirked. He liked messing with Kyson. They were so close that there was no way that Kyson would ever take him seriously whenever he said things of the sort. That is just a preview of the relationship between two best friends.
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:14 pm
Makoto had just finished getting ready for the day. She walked over to her puppet "Daichi" and activated her chakra threads, causing him to come alive. "Today's the day," she said to her puppet. The day before she had trained with a guy named Roy, and he told her to meet him at the same training grounds today around noon. She walked down the many stairs of her home and walked out of her house. She locked the door behind her and began to walk down the dust filled street towards the training grounds. Makoto had a casual conversation with Daichi, well it was more of a conversation with herself. "I wonder what the surprise is.." she thought to herself. She was nearly to the training grounds, Daichi following close behind her. In the distance she saw two men standing a meter apart from each other. She recognized one of them, it was Roy, however she didn't know the other guy. Makoto walked over to the two of them. "Hey Roy. I'm here at noon just like you told me to be." she said acknowledging Roy with a smile. "I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?" she asked the other guy.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:43 am
Occ: Please excuse Kira Makoto, she's a little rough around the edges xD

Kira slowly made her way towards the training field, She had received word from a suspicious letter that the two gents she had met the other day we’re looking to do some training. If it had asked her to meet in a dark alley, she would have been quite suspicious, but fortunately, it was asking to meet in Suna’s training fields. After a few pit stops to get some food, a nice cuppa tea, and a quick nap, Kira finally made it to the training fields where she saw the two guys standing, and one unfamiliar female. FEMALE? hmm, well then, another diva. Someone hold on to Kira’s earrings because she was about to throw down! She never liked being in the presence of other women. It meant her superiority was being threatened, even though the girl didn’t seem like much of one.

“Mr. Flow and Mr. Drippy!!!”

Kira screamed out from a distance, getting weird looks from everyone. She ran towards the two boys and girl waving her arms frantically. It was only now that she began to realize there was a fourth, a creepy looking old man, or what appeared to be one. As she approached, she realized it wasn’t a man, not at all. She flinched as she saw it was some wooden abomination. It took all her will power not to cut it into pieces from the absolute fright of the moment. She took a second to compose herself before turning to the girl and asking, “I don’t mean to be rude, but who are you?” She definitely did mean to be rude. It was completely coincidental that she just happened to ask her the same thing that she asked Mr.Flow. Moments later, she would ask, “So, what’s the deal here? 2 on 2 or what?”
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:38 pm
As Kyson heard what Royalty said, he began to smirk a little. He knew Royalty was joking. They bond was too deep for them to really take a joke seriously. Kyson immediately replied to his comment.

"And then you woke up." Kyson said while laughing lightly. Referencing that Royalty was dreaming and it was time for him to wake up. As a few moments passed, a young girl was heading to the training grounds. She had black hair and a puppet with her. Could this be the girl that Royalty was talking to him about. He wasn't expecting her to be a puppet user. This is the first time Kyson has seen a puppet user in person. This should be interesting. As the girl came towards the two Chunin shinobi, she immediately spoke to Royalty. She then asked Kyson who he was, before Kyson was able to respond he sensed Kira's chakra from a distance due to her high chakra level. She was running towards the three shinobi and screaming the nicknames she gave Kyson and Royalty. Kyson smiled as she saw her run towards them yelling. After Kira had approached them, Kyson responded to the gil.

"I'm Kyson, and you are?" Kyson said with a innocent smile on his face. Kyson would wait a few seconds to let the girl respond and then Kyson focused his attention on Kira.

"No, this isn't a 2 on 2. We are trying to form a team of strong shinobi. And we are willing to teach you anything you want to learn. But me and Royalty are specialized in different things. I specialize in water, earth, and wind elements. And I also know a lot of Ninjutsu and one fuinjutsu. Royalty elements are lightning, earth, and water. And he specializes in medical and taijutsu." Kyson said as he was explaining to the girls.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:18 pm
Acknowledging the two ladies in the training grounds, Royalty felt a bit of joy. This would be the start of new beginnings for the four of them. A village wouldn't have a great infrastructure if people were selfish with their training. The higher ups would need to mentor the lower class if the village wanted to be stable. 

As Makoto greeted Royalty, he nodded at her to let her know of his acknowledgement. She then asked Kyson who he had been and listened as he replied. When Kira had spoken, Royalty discerned the tone in her voice. It was not nice in particular but Roy had let it slide. Before Makoto could respond to Kira, Royalty spoke after Kyson was done.

"Indeed. Now Kira, you are going to have to learn to be nice if you want this to work out. We'll definitely straighten that attitude out," Royalty said with a straight face. He wanted them all to get acquainted with one another before they started.
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:17 pm
(Occ: It's all good Kira :) I'm just gonna go with it)

Before getting a chance to tell Kyson that her name was Makoto, she heard a shrill voice off in the distance. She looked over to see a young girl run towards them and shouting. "Who is this?" she thought to herself. "Mr. Flow, and Mr. Drippy?" she must have been referring to Roy and Kyson. "This girl is weird," she said to herself. The girl had approached the four of them, flinching at the sight of Daichi. She must not have seen a puppet before. The young girl asked Makoto who she was. She claimed not to be rude, but Makoto could sense the snarky attitude in her voice. Before Makoto could answer Roy spoke out. Telling Kira she needed her to act nice if she wanted things to work out. So Kira was her name, interesting. Makoto ignored the girl and focused her attention back to Kyson who had mentioned something about starting a team. She didn't know Kyson nor Kira very well, and she wasn't sure how well a team would work out, but what the hell this could be fun.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:18 am
ooc: haha thank ya xD I just like to warn people first so they don't hate me ooc later! lol. She becomes nicer with time

Kira listened to Kyson, letting her know that the reasoning behind their gathering on the training fields wasn’t for a 2 on 2 spar. The Uzumaki slowly turned the dark haired girl before releasing a defeated “oh”, as if being heavily disappointed. It was too bad, she kinda wanted to see what their girl could do with that creepy pedophile of a puppet. Well, she supposed she’d still get a glimpse if they were doing some training. “Well, I’ve always wanted to earn the water element?” Kira let out, putting a finger to her lip as if in deep thought. There wasn’t much else that the two had to offer that she could take advantage off. She currently only specialized in Fuuinjutsu, and basic medical ninjutsu. While Kyson knew Fuuin, he only knew one technique, and it was a move that she already had. She knew this since she saw him use it in combat when they both partook in a mission together. “Say, Mr. Drippy, I could maybe teach ya a thing or two in Fuuinjutsu?” The girl offered. “In exchange of teaching me the use of the water element. It gets dangerously hot here so I wouldn’t mind having the ability to make myself a nice cup of ice water!” She explained, fanning herself with her hand. It was a world wonder how she kept her hair so hydrated and perfectly luscious.

Kira’s gaze fell on Mr.Flow, who seemed to be scolding her on the way she interacted with Ms. Black Eyes Peas (Don’t ask where I came up with this because idk xD). Kira’s eyelid drooped, and she just gave him a look that said it all. Really? “Nice is my second middle name, right after passive aggressive.” She let out in the most sweetest voice, giving him a big smile right after. That could be taken however one might want to take it. “ So, Mr. Flow, Mr.Drippy,” Kira said each of their names, looking at the individual as she said it. When she got to the girl, she was about to say something and then stopped. She had no name for her, so she just skipped over her. “We gonna get this show on the road or what?” The Uzumaki stretched out her arms and then wiggles her fingers. It was sealing time!
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:41 am
After Kyson explained to the two shinobi what they would be doing today, Royalty responded. He brought up Kira being rude and told her she have to be more respectful to the girl. To form this team, they will need great chemistry going through everyone in order for it to be successful. Everyone will have to be on the same page. Also, if Suna was going to war. We wanted some strong shinobi that could fight along Kyson and Royalty. After the girl had gotten interrupted by Kira before she could tell Kyson her name. Kyson would ask again.

"I'm sorry, what is your name again? And excuse Kira." Kyson said to the girl.

After Kyson spoke, he would give Makoto a moment to respond to the question again. After that, he would focus on Kira after she said she was interesting in learning the water element. Kyson thought he would be the perfect person to teach her, since he can turn himself into water. Kira responded saying if Kyson teaches her fuinjutsu, she'll teach him some fuinjutsu. Kyson thought that would be a good idea. But Kyson wanted to make sure if there was anything else she wanted to learn before Kyson started training. Because this training is mostly about them. 

"That would work, but I want to make sure if there is anything else you wanted to learn other than just water. Maybe a jutsu or another element. The only other elements we could teach you is wind, lightning,  or earth. Unfortunately, the two of us don't know fire." Kyson said as he responds to Kira. Kyson isn't aware that Kira already knows lightning so that was why he brought it up. 

Kira then began to respond to what Royalty said after he stated she needs to be nice. A few moments after, Kira would ask the two chunin if they are ready to start or not. Kyson was pleased with the enthusiasm and agreed. 

"Well lets get it then. We're going to need a water source since you can't use water that is formed with my chakra. Now Kira, I'll teach you the water element, the same way I taught it to Roy. You'll have to meditate in a pool of water and try using your chakra to lift it up and make it into a shape or form... But the only thing we are missing is a good amount of water to use." Kyson said as he was explaining to Kira.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:12 am
It seemed tension was there early between the two genin. It had been clear to Royalty that Kira was not necessarily fond of the idea of joining a team with another female. He figured most girls were competitive in that sense. Hopefully this formation of a team would bring the two together. Not just Kira and Makoto, but all four of them in general. There was no point in being apart of a community without having a good relationship with the other ninja. 

Royalty noticed when Makoto had murmured something under her breath but he chose to pay it no mind. Kira and Kyson had already seemed to have an understanding of what they would like to learn from one another. After Kyson was asking Makoto for her name, Roy waited until she would answer him.

After that, Kyson had spoken about teaching Kira the water element as he had taught Roy. Roy reminisced about the old days where he and Kyson first meant; the gloomy training grounds of Kumogakure. It seemed like an eternity since he had learned his 3rd element. Indeed it would be no walk in the park. After Kyson spoke to Kira about the things they were going to work on, Roy then turned himself to Makoto. He felt as if he did not want to single her out.

"Makoto, do you have any ideas on the elements you would like to learn? If you haven't yet come to a conclusion, how about the fighting styles you would like in the future. If I know now, then we can start you off in the right direction." Royalty figured that since neither he nor Kyson knew anything about puppetry, that they could help Makoto work on other things to improve her versatility. It's better to be involved in other styles. 

(641)

(Every time you post, update your total word count for future redeeming. This way we won't have to do it later.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum