Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jupiter
Jupiter
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Jupiter's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 302200

Book of Genesis [Flashback] Empty Book of Genesis [Flashback]

Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:24 am
When he came to, the frail tan skinned boy was sitting on the ground hugging his knees. His dirty unwashed body shivered in the cold as he rocked back and forth with his black eyes void of expression staring at themselves through the reflection on a puddle that had formed in the rain. Were they always black? It was the last thought he was able to formulate before a vicious kick from a paranormal force struck him in his ribs, sending him rolling several feet across the dirt.

"Oh, mighty Jashin! In reverence, I stand before your enigmatic presence. Your nature mirrors the mysteries of the divine. I, a mere vessel, come seeking understanding of the otherworldly forces that exert their influence upon my existence. These forces, concealed from ordinary perception, guide my journey with an ethereal touch and cryptic whispers.

During the hushed hours of night, I perceive the intangible embrace of Jashin, a paranormal entity whose essence intertwines with my very being. In this sacred solitude, I beseech clarity. Grant me the strength to fathom the elusive ways of these supernatural currents. I, a child in the realm of the mystical, yearn to decipher the invisible hands that shape my destiny.

With humility, I acknowledge that I am but a novice, a wanderer in the maze of Jashin's design. The unseen energies that envelop me, the unspoken truths that resonate within, all find their origin in the cryptic realm I tread. I offer my prayers to Jashin, finding refuge in the shadowy embrace of this enigmatic force.

As I endeavor to comprehend the profound aspects of the paranormal, I entreat Jashin for guidance. Through this mysterious journey, may I discover the wisdom concealed in the veiled dimensions of existence. I stand as a witness to the supernatural, venturing where spirits and phantoms unveil their secrets.

Jashin, in your name, I seek solace and enlightenment. Let your presence illuminate my path as I navigate the intricate web of forces that dwell within and around me. I am but a boy, humbly reaching out to the celestial rarity that is you, a force beyond comprehension."

The boy's spine shot upright as he began to speak in tongues, incessantly spitting out his prayer without stopping to catch his breath. "Aaaa meeeyyyn!" The second half of his amen would be stretched out as another paranormal strike would send him flying in the opposite direction. He cowered and covered his head as paranormal feet stomped him with paranormal boots, but the pain in his bones was real an objective, until even that became numb to deprive him entirely.

[exit]

WC: 430
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum