Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daitai's Genesis (P, NK, IO)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 pm
"My name is Makoto Aoki," she said replying to Kyson's question. Kira mentioned that she wanted to learn a few things relating to the water element. Makoto however wasn't interested in any elements at the moment, she wanted to focus more on improving her Taijutsu. She had an idea of puppet and master working in conjunction. She turned to Roy when he asked where she wanted to improve her skills. "I'd like to focus more on my Taijutsu skills. I want to be able to fight alongside my puppets instead of them doing all of the work. And as for any elements, for now I would just like to focus on improving my earth element, maybe learn a few new things towards that if you don't mind teaching me." Makoto stood there waiting for a response from the other two.

(527)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am
Kira looked at Kyson with an expression of utter shock. What was this hypocrisy, this discrimination, this utmost foul play that taking place within the boundaries of these four ninjas! She let out a noise to make her disgust apparent and place a hand to her chest for dramatic emphasis. She was flabbergasted that the two gents were treating her as if she was some trashy woman! She had said nothing wrong! as a matter of fact, unbeknownst to the Uzumaki girl, she had said the same thing that Makoto said so why was she getting all the negative publicity! It was truly appalling.

The heterochromatic eyes girl decided it would be best to pretend as if the previous events never transpired. She only gave the two boys a dirty look before responding to Kyson. “Well, I already have the lightning element in my resume. I would be interested in possibly expanding my knowledge on medical ninjutsu, but water is currently my main priority.” She said with a level of intellect that didn’t normally exist within the girl. “ As for a water source,the only one one I can think of is the hot springs two blocks from here.” She rubbed her chinny chin chin as she recalled the night her and Gwyn visited a bathhouse. Luckily, the one she was thinking of now was a different one. If Kyson approved, the two would head off for some R&R that was secretly disguised as training.

ooc: I usually just write up all my posts in a single microsoft word page. Works for me.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:25 am
After Kyson had asked the girl what her name was again. She replied her name being Makoto Aoki. She seemed like a nice and kind girl. But it was obvious Snow was a more skillful shinobi than her becuase of their chakra signatures and Royalty told him she's just learning the ropes. But training with us, we'll make sure she'll get up to par in no time. We must all become strong together and bring each other up. 

"Nice to meet you Makoto. We'll make sure your training will be worth it and very helpful." Kyson said with a friendly smile on his face. He's never seen a puppet user, so he's curious to see how her skill set will evolve and what kind of shinobi she will be. Kyson then put his focus back towards Kira. Since Royalty was going to focus on Makoto's training, Kyson will focus on Kira's. She said she had already learned the lightning element and she would like to improve her medical ninjutsu in the mere future. But right now her focus was on water. 

"Okay, that's fine." Kyson said to Kira's decision. After Kyson brought up not having a big enough water source in this area. Kira said that there is a hot springs just two blocks away from the training grounds. Kyson had never seen the hot springs and he kind of beat himself up for not knowing about it. All those walks around Suna and he never seen it. But Kyson accepted her request.

"Sounds like a plan, lets go. We'll be back in a few Roy and Makoto. After we come back, I'll teach makoto a few things as well." Kyson said as he was walking off with snow top the hot springs to teacher the water element.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 pm
Royalty stood by as everyone spoke their wishes. It seemed that Makoto did not want to focus on elemental training right now. That was cool. There were a few more low ranking Taijutsu techniques that he could show Makoto. Using these, she would be able to fight right along side her puppets. It was not necessarily a good idea to only have one fighting style. The versatility of a ninja would certainly prove useful when going against a ninja with high mental capacity. Being able to anticipate your opponent's moves could lead to a person's victory.

Next up is what Kira has said. It seemed her elemental affinity had been lightning. Funny, that was Royalty's elemental affinity as well. She wanted to learn how to harness the water element and who better to do that other than Kyson? She also had said something about wanting to get into medical jutsu. Hm, interesting, Roy thought to himself. Maybe after Kira was finished with her training with Kyson and Makoto had been stacked on a few useful jutsu, then they could swap and start teaching the other student even more things. 

After everything had all been said and done, it seemed that Kyson and Kira were going to the hot springs to have a reliable source of water. Roy figured he could just make a ditch and bursts some water pipes underground. There were certainly some sort of springs away from Sunagakure that allows all of the citizens access to clean water. Royalty responded as the two would walk away.

"Alright, that is fine. I will just teach Makoto about a few things with Taijutsu. She should be able to do more things without relying on her chakra strings." Royalty looked in their direction until they could not be seen no longer. He then turned his attention back to Makoto so they could get things started. 

"Alright Ms. Aoki. I believe the last thing I taught you was the Leaf Whirlwind.. In fact, that was the only thing I taught you it seems." Royalty cracked his knuckles and turned towards the southwestern sand pillar. He then started to speak again.

"The next technique I will teach you is called Dynamic Entry. Unlike the Leaf Whirlwind, this technique is only one kick. It will be just a flying jump kick with augmented speed allowing you to perform it at your top speed. Now, I will demonstrate this." Royalty had been about 6 meters from the sand pillar in which he had been staring at. His posture got low until he bolted at the sand pillar at 135 speed. Once he was about 1 meter away, he leapt into the air and was now flying foot first towards the pillar. His right foot was first. After connecting with the tree, he made a small dent into the dense composition of the tall pillar. He then used his right foot to jump back off of the tree to land on his foot. He then looked at Makoto and backed away from the pillar.

"Okay, now I want you to try now. If you fail at first, just keep going until you feel you have gotten it right." Royalty smiled at Makoto to let her know she had his full support. Roy knew what she was capable of.

(1193)

(Due to the halving rules, this only takes 500 words to learn. Just fail once or twice and repeat in the same post. 500 word posts will get you your stats quicker as well. By the time this topic is done, I plan on you having at least 150 stats xD We aim high over here.)
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 pm
(Sorry for the super late post guys, I've been busy these last few days.)

Makoto watched as Kira and Kyson walked away to go train at the Suna hot springs. She then turned to Roy who had focused his attention on her. He mentioned that he was going to teach her a new Taijutsu technique called Dynamic Entry. The move was a simple dive kick of sorts. Roy then performed the move. He quickly gained speed, charging towards a pillar that was six meters away from them. When he was about one meter away from the pillar he jumped into the air and came down at the pillar with his foot forward. He made a heavy impact, then pushed himself back off the tree. He landed on his feet then looked back at Makoto telling her that he wanted her to give it a try. Makoto stared in awe noticing that Roy had made a small dent into the pillar, it was indeed impressive. "Okay!" she said enthusiastically.

Makoto stepped back a few more meters than Roy originally took off from. She wasn't quite able to get up to the speed that Roy could with the little amount of area of space. She stood ten meters away from the pillar and took a deep breath in, focusing her chakra throughout her body. She focused on the pillar, her determination was at its max. She charged towards the pillar as fast as her body could muster. She was about one meter away from it now, taking a similar leap to Roy's, she came down at an angle with her right foot forward. She planted her foot into the pillar with as much force as she could, then pushed herself away from the pillar with her left foot. After landing back on her feet she examined the pillar. She didn't leave a dent into it like Roy had unfortunately, but the impact wasn't horrendous and that was a good start. 

Makoto looked back at Roy who gestured her to try it again. She once again got in position to attempt the technique once more. She took another deep breath in, this time crouching slightly to get a better push towards her run at the pillar. Makoto focused her chakra down to her feet in an attempt to gain speed faster. She ran towards the large pillar, determined to leave at least a small dent in the damn thing this time. "I can do this!" she thought to herself as she gained her full speed. About one meter away from the target, she jumped into the air. She continued to focus her chakra into her foot, more so into her right foot since that would be the one that would be making the impact. She came down at the pillar with full force. Makoto made an impact with full force, she felt her foot dig deep into the pillar, slightly cracking it a bit. Seconds after hitting her target she pushed herself off with her left foot. She let out a deep breath, "That went a lot better than the first technique he taught me," she thought to herself. "How'd I do?" she asked as she turned back towards Roy.

(1,050)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:36 pm
I'll post thursday y'all. Have exams this week and been hella busy x.x sorry for the delay.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:18 am
The two departed from the others in the group and made their way to probably the only place that contained a large amount of water. It was a shame that Kira was going for training, and not for a nice relaxing bath. Just as the boy had early instructed, it would seem that she would need to do a little meditation upon the water in order to get a handle of the free moving fluid. After a weird explanation to the desk receptionist and forced to pay for entrance, The Uzumaki headed towards the empty pool of water and went towards the middle. She focused a steady stream of chakra to the bottom of her feet to prevent her from sinking, and then to her legs so that she could sit down comfortably. She felt the steaming water burn her butt cheeks as they made contact. It made the kunoichi let out a weird sound of pleasure before she remembered that she wasn’t alone.

Focusing again, Kira forced the tiger handling and began to meditate. She could feel the steady flow of chakra run throughout her body, like a system of rivers. She knew that this was going to be much tougher than when she had first gotten a grasp of the lightning element. Lightning came easy to her, since it was her natural element, but not that she was learning one that was entirely knew, it wasn’t going to be so easy. The flow of chakra in her system began to become uneasy as she tried to form it to due something out of the normal. The girl reopened her eyes and focused on the water around her, trying to slip the chakra that was keeping her afloat to grasp it’s sneaky claws around the liquid and move it to her own will. This proved to be a lot hard that she thought as she was just not getting her way with it. A few beads of sweat began to collect on her forehead from the steam that was trapped within the room, but she didn’t let that stop her. Though, what was about to stop her was how dehydrated she was feeling! A smoothie sounded really good at the moment.

Little by little, she could finally feel her chakra, reach its grasp a little further than before, but a slight imbalance of chakra threw her off as she plummeted into the water. She let her body stay submerged for a moment before finally popping out her head and looking towards Kyson. “ Any tips?” She asked as she moved some of the hair from her face and refocused her chakra to get above the water.

ooc: I need 2k words right? or is it 1k?
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:21 pm
Kyson and Kira were headed to the hot springs because that was a good enough body of water to help her learn the water element. Kyson was a bit surprised, he never knew there was a hot springs in the village after all the times he has walked around the village. Kyson loves being around any type of body of water. Kyson loved the Rain country because it rained everyday. Kyson felt like he was in heaven in that country. But as Kyson and Kira approached the Hot springs, they entered and Kira got to training right away.

As Kira went towards the center of the pool, she began to meditate just as Kyson instructed. As she was doing that, Kyson went in the pool and tuned into a puddle and began to move in the water. Not sure what to say since he is not technically swimming, but he was just water moving in water. Kyson did that for a few minutes and solidified himself 5 meters in front of Kira. He was sitting with his legs crossed as he was watching her train. He noticed she was having a bit of trouble at the moment and her chakra seemed uneasy. Kyson had a feeling she was going to lose control of it at this rate. 

Suddenly, snow fell into the water. Kyson chuckled because he thought it was funny. He stared at the same spot she fell in to see if her head would pop back up. She then popped her head out the water and asked Kyson for some tips. She was doing okay until it looked like she lost focus. 

"Just need to relax and clear your mind completely. Try not to have anything going through your mind. You were doing fine 'till you lost a bit of focus. Your almost there." Kyson said as he told Kira what caused her to fall. She is doing pretty good learning a new element for the first time. Kyson began to reminisce how he was taught wind by his sensei and earth by Royalty.

(It's 2k for your 2nd element, and 4k for your 3rd. So you only need 1k since I'm teaching you.)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:21 pm
Royalty watched as Makoto performed the technique. He noticed that the first time she was not content with her initial performance so he signaled for her to try it again as he had wanted her to do. The second time she had done it, the pillar even cracked slightly. Roy clapped his hands and smirked. Makoto then looked back at him and he wasted no time getting into the next thing.

"Good, good. Now this next technique is a C Ranking taijutsu. We don't really have anything but these pillars for target practice." Roy looked left and right briefly before looking back at Makoto. "Well, you can just use me." Roy smiled at the girl knowing that she would continue the training reluctantly. He walked towards her and spoke more instructions.

"I don't need to demonstrate this. It's pretty straightforward. You get to your opponent and get very low. Using your body, you will spring a kick upwards towards the head of your opponent which should launch them into the air. Now, try it on me" Royalty was walking towards Makoto preparing for her to attack him.

(Since you need me for this, we'll break it down into two 250 word posts)

(1380)
Makoto
Makoto
Citizen

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:23 am
Makoto smiled as she witnessed Roy clapping for her successful attempt at "Dynamic Entry." She waited patiently for Roy's next lesson. He wasted no time and told her that the next technique she would be performing would be a C-Rank Taijutsu move. He explained that the move focused on getting in on your opponent in a low position, then using your body's momentum to kick towards your opponent in an upwards motion. Unfortunately this move couldn't be used on a stationary pillar so Roy told Makoto that she would have to attempt the move on himself. "So....you want me to hit you...." Makoto hesitated for a moment, this would be the first time she had technically sparred with any living person. "Well...I guess if you're okay with it...Seems like I don't really have a choice anyway," she said with a mischievous smile. As much as she respected Roy as a teacher, she couldn't help but feel high amounts of adrenaline flowing through her body. She wanted to hit him, not because of the training, but to prove to herself that she was capable of holding her own in a fight. Most puppet masters tend to use the puppets as a body guard, but she wanted to become the weapon herself. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!!" Makoto yelled as she charged towards Roy. She felt as if the adrenaline had taken control of her body, her legs seemed to move on their own. Makoto felt her body gaining speed, faster than she had gone before. Mid charge she lowered her stance, her toes pushing into the rough sand pushing off of it as she gained more momentum. Makoto was at Roy now, she quickly transferred her momentum and her body along with it. She then delivered a kick upwards towards the base of his chin, making direct contact. Had she done it?

(Sorry went a little overboard haha. Gonna stop there to drive suspense. WC: 1,362 )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum