Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Double Trouble [P/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Trouble [P/NK]

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 pm
Yes, she was a little frightened unsure of what happened within her family! Could Echo be dead and that is why Viper was so distraught? Had he not mentioned it because he didn't want to upset her? How did her niece and nephew handle it if he was dead and Viper had told them? Or had he? So many questions running through Prims head at the moment! 
"Echo is Viper and Koroshis twin brother. They are triplets! Even though Echo and I never really got along all the time, he was there for me when I needed it. He has always cared about me and i cared about him to. He has saved me on numerous occasions as did Viper. I hope he is okay...Echo is known for taking long trips away at times and I haven't seen or heard from him in forever!" She said her mind drifting off in thought. "Well since Hotaru and the twins need their rest, and they will be in here a couple of days, would you like us to go speak to the hokage? It shouldn't take to long and you can just come back by here after we are done." Prim added looking over at Hotaru as her and the twins seemed to be in a peaceful rest.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:24 am
Yen listened to prim speak on viper and ecco and to yens interest koroshi a bit on the subject as she explained the situation at hand yen further understood the significance of her and eccos relationship although it may have been not as strong it sure was there. interesting family these uchiha posess and further it reflects on their love and care within their unique eyes. As the eyes are the window to the soul as they say but their own defeats and loss give them unique and powerful abilities. it's within that gain they lost more then they can chew. they lie at their weakest at their strongest most importantly seeing this connection her heart only bears the pain of many losses. and further losses to come. What is one to do? I can see why now viper disires to stay out of the picture. But loss and further gain are only an aspect and further the greatest reality in life. We tred life and death and should understand that despite what faces the opersition at hand. It's here that we must find our nature. But further as a jinchiruchi she loses more then she gained. At least she has one friend and her family as distant As they are. Perhaps if they openly stood together then they wouldn't live in fear of their losses. It makes sense then again who wants to lose their world before their eyes. I knew I didnt. But not many are strong enough not do they find the strength to step forward. Viper i hope you understand I'll take the burden of watching over prim for you. So rest assured that she will find what she seeks and grow into a stronger shinobi. For its not eyes that make a person but their will.

Yen glanced over at hota and his twins as his one eye softened and sighed. " prim we will meet up with kirusu soon our duty as shinobi but to our family also makes a deal with things. When ready we will head out to the kages office and get you officially situated as I figured some will question your legality . But I suggest you enter with me for reasonable handing of our situation as it will be more proper and further not raise alarm. things are a bit more diffrent here as most are cautious of an unknown face and would sooner put a missing ninja tag on someone other then knowing and understanding thoes they meet"

With that yen walked over to the bed where hota rested and leaning over her he brushed his lips softly over her forehead and cheeks brushing back her hair over her face he was a mess compared to her and despite that his wife he loved dearly as looked down at the now awake twins silent as they looked up at their father. The moment where a parent looks down at their children is a moment where all that's beautiful in the world compresses into a bundle of joy. because they are the future where the mysteries of what lies ahead stands before them in a bundle of joy. Where you as the first one who loves and cares for them sick through and beyond death meets them full in the face. Because you see their future. Some follow a parent's guidance others don't but accomplishment of what a parent observes stands strong in the offspring. Yen knew this but it didn't hit him hard till his smile showed as clear as day to the boy and girl. They reached up with smiles as they reflected what their father showed them love at its finest. Yen cradled the two in his arms as a little chuckle escaped the two twins mouths. He couldn't let them go and would not as he kissed each one on the forehead and with a whisper in the wind he spoke their names.

The names took a moment to realize as the girl reflected hotaru with ease just his eyes but there was no mistaking his daughter taking after her mothers will. "Twilight primrose aburame shine through with your eyes and rest by your mother tonight let your heart and soul brim with love and care as she holds you may the years stay strong as you are our child and I your father loves you." With that yen kissed her fore head as a little chuckle escaped her lips.

The little boy within his arms defiantly resembled him and further made his smile a bit as he rocked the two a bit more. He was his son and further a boy alike him. Even yen couldn't lie his ability to grab his attention was grand. "Charismatic pimpsung hazatori aburame. An extension of my being in my flesh and the one that mirrors me you will grow my son and with time gain the head of the aburame as well my boy. I am a happy father who grew from the clan and like me you will follow in our ancestors as they did to their fathers and mothers. To grow as a shinobi of the leaf and no matter what the world leaves you my son I love you." Yen kissed his son on his forehead as the little ones once more rested and yen held on to them feeling their little tiny breathing as they got used to the world around them. A moment that was added in their first hours of life as he could recall the children were ready soon as they were fit and deemed able the insect hive would begin as yen sat down in thought of the idea of introducing one of his bugs as their start. Yet it was a challenging thought as he knew above all else the requirements to control either species safely. they would have years to adapt to the aburame trained insects as the only ones I know that could take a legacy of my children would be the ones to handle the kilkikaichu and their secrets when the time comes they will be able to take the next step of the insect evolution chart. For now however we will settle with the kikaichu so the bases of. Their control of chakra will grow accordingly. The fact remains this is the only time to introduce them to the babies now and a week after their birth. The ceremony as an aburame newborn to raise and live as one with Their own insects... It'll be the kikaichu. Yet now comes the difficult choice as what would they ask as they are questioned on their insects when little. I was for certain. But they are strong and they will love their family. I assure as my lrudetas a aburame but also I have faith. As a father that they will grow. That they will love. And care.

Yen played his children down and kissed hota once more this time on the lips softly as he rested his forehead on hers and spoke. " hota hun I have a question. It'll soon be time to initiate our kids in the insects and I want your opinion. What insects shall we grant them connection with as you have say as well. It's possible perhaps although they won't be able to use them as well my own insects as you recall"
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:59 pm
Hotaru smiled as Yen kissed her softly and watched as he interacted with their twins. "Our Prince and Princess..." She said with a yawn as she spoke to him. She was still tired but loved watching her new family interact with each other. As he gave them names she smiled softly. "I like those names my love, they are beautiful." She spoke as he laid them back down with her. "I think the basic insects would be best to start them off with, our kikaichu, and as they get older, we will introduce them to other bugs.. My bugs already know them, they sense them and they were buzzing when I gave birth to them!" She said after he kissed her lips softly. She held Twilight as she began to fuss and gently patted her back soothing her as their son fell back to sleep lying next to her.  A nurse came into the room and took the twins just to check them and do the vitals before handing two bottles to Hotaru to feed them.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:16 pm
Primrose couldn't help but smile as Hotaru and Yen interacted with their children. They were a real family now. And her eyes became watery when Yen named the little girl after Prim...Twilight Primrose....and the little boys name made her laugh! It was a very befitting name for the little guy! And the fact that the Aburames were actually adding to their clan and furthering their heritage with these children. Prim had honestly never thought about marriage or kids! She had a couple of boyfriends but she was busy taking care of her team which had been dubbed Team Fukutaichou.
She sighed as she watched them from the chair she was sitting in with a smile on her face!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:52 pm
Yen kissed hota once more and smiled " you are right my queen they are are Prince and princess But no spoiling them beautiful hota." Yen chuckled as he spoke up to prim without turning. "Our family is not complete till they meet the one we entrusted to here. I wouldn't give my daughter your name for nothing. We lost our families so you are to be included prim. What are you waiting for hun come meet your godchildren and introduce yourself to them. It was your quick actions that proved to me your dedication and when I said you are family don't take it lightly. So family as an aburame always stays close and does not drift. Although unusual in nature due to our insects they are us as we are them. And aburame always adapt and grow not personally but in the friends and family they tie to. Growing connections and building bonds that's what family is about prim. Letting them protect them but also diving out your own way to protect them is a family's duty despite the odds or such it means nothing. As our insects protect us and we protect them. So what are you waiting for primrose uchiha and aburame by honor, meet my children as they are yours as well and what we entrust to you to watch over even in our absence or even death. Will you not stand to meet family?"

Yen kissed hota on the fore head as she fed twilight and softly cradling his son pimp. Yen turned towards prim and with bottle in hand fed his son as he walked over towards prim and offered her to hold his precious child. "Maintain your connections to the world by holding what's precious to your heart. It's here that through dedication I behold upon you primrose as honoary and a friend of the aburame, but you are family. Even if you doubt it you have shown me enough to prove you name as etched in as a fine family connecting individual. And family is important to us aburame, we stay as one and grow as one, our insects are the proof but more so our attitude to others and thoes we trust. But you exceeded all the expectations to be a member and are granted a seat and home in my home. our home. So would you accept the honor to be an aburame. To treasure your home your family above all other values even selfish actions. You live and die for family. and if you live on you embrace your values according to your family's needs. Now if you accept hold out your arm and hold my dear son. As a sign of acceptance and will to with me and hota give your life willingly for your family. I would not clash with vipers values or wishes, and understand your sake for uchiha but this is a rare honor that the head would only decree on thoes they see as able to strengthen family and further make the bonds stronger. So prim please accept my invitation to our family"

Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:30 am
Hotaru smiled at Prim as Yen spoke to her. When she looked back down at Twilight, she was sucking on the bottle looking up at Hotaru with her yellow eyes as though studying her mother closely and learning who she was. She looked back up at Yen as he kissed her forehead and took there son Pimp to feed him! She smiled at the speech about family he gave to her, and she agreed with Yen. Prim was practically family to them as many times as she has helped them out, and she would be the godmother to their kids. She was hoping she would hold their son.
"Our kids a your family to Prim, you have done so much for us as Yen has said, our family wouldn't be complete without you!" Hotaru said as she sat the bottle down and picked up Twilight to burp her. She was so tiny and small and fragile.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:03 am
Primrose had only felt close to very few people in her life. Who she considered family was the Uchihas o course! Mainly Viper, Echo and Koroshi. Of course she considered Team Fukutaichou to be close to her. But, Yens words made a powerful impact on her heart! They considered her family? How? Why?
He referred to her as the godmother to their kids! And held out his son to her to hold! Prim was overwhelmed by emotions and tried not to show it! She reached up and held out her arms to take there son Pimpsung into her arms to hold him and feed him! 
As she took him he became a little fussy until she gave him the bottle again. She looked down at the little one who seemed to look at her and try to focus his yellow eyes on her. Prim noticed how adorably cute he was and even she had to admit, Hotaru and Yen make cute babies! After he finished his bottle he yawned and began to fall asleep so she handed him back to his father to sleep.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 pm
Yen smiled as prim accepted his son and fed him. Above all else the emotional storm brewed within her eyes and heart like a storm as he observed prim taking care of his son it made him smile S he watched the two bond and noted a slight breakdown in prims emotional state as the little one melted her heart. thank you for accepting hun. It may not be money but it's a family and ill rebuild your strength once more. Won't fall before me as family doesn't just watch their own fall. yen thought as he cradled his son and thought on prims revealatoon of charecter. The sleeping boy was relaxed and we'll fed as yen kissed his son's forehead once again as he laid him to rest by his mother. Yen then kissed twilight on the forehead as yen with shaky hands held hota softly and spoke
" I might not be at 100 percent but duty calls for my actions now. We will proceed in initiating prim into the village. Might be a little tricky love but I will return. How about we take a little honeymoon to the ocean? As we couldn't celebrate the honeymoon home but now I can get some lull time about a week or two to ourselves. Perhaps visit that famous mist village while we are at it. After all still have to speak to that man haru once more. What do you say love?"

Yen cupped hotas hands and kissed them softly speaking once more. " think about it while I am gone to visit the kage ok?" Yen spoke softly as he reached for his blue cloak, and straw hat. Nodding at prim he smiled and returned to his business manner. "Let's go prim enter when I enter and we will be fine. it is time to join the village ranks by the deeming of not only me, but our kage. Please follow me." With that yen headed out the door of the room still weakened but glad with what occured. The sharingan within the folds of his cloak yen proceeded home in order to brief prim on their next move in speaking with the kage.

(Exit)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:09 am
Hotaru gently kissed her again as she laid a sleeping Twilight beside him after Yen kissed Twilights forehead. She wrapped her arms around Yensung as she held him close to her as he spoke. She smiled as she lightly kissed his lips when he was done speaking. "Be careful Yen, you aren't superhuman even though i seems like it sometimes!" She said with a smile. "I think it's a good idea, I have never been to the Mst Village! We should take our team there to see what its like and so they can see what it is like to spar ninjas outside outside our village!" She suggested. "If I can find a babysitter for our Prince and Princess." She said before Yen left the room. She smiled as she began to fall back asleep with the twins!

-exit-
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:01 am
Prim got up to leave and follow Yen when she heard mention of someone babysitting the newborn twins. "I will babysit them if you guys want to go to Kirigakure. I don't think the people there would take to kindly to seeing me again...considering that shortly after my visit there the village was....ANYWAYS...yes just let me know when you guys and the others plan on going." Prim said as she followed Yensung out of the hospital.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum