Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Double or Nothing! (private) Empty Double or Nothing! (private)

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:30 pm
Jakku was waking up his dad leaving for work. He stared up at the wooden ceiling, and then looked out the dirty window. Jakku started doing pull-ups on the rafters of his room and washed his hands. The black haired boy went down the stairs, ignoring his messy and disheveled hair that was in much need of combing. As he came down from the attic, he saw his brother walk into the kitchen. He had a look of, well, nothing on his face.

His brother felt pretty much no emotions. Because of that lack of emotions, his brother hadn’t even unlocked his Sharingan at this point in time. Jakku thought to himself, “Is he ever gonna grow up and start thinking about how other people feel?! I mean, he’s freaking twenty years old!”

Jakku’s mother said, “So Jakku, are you any closer to graduating from the Academy?”

“I’m getting close, don’t worry.”

“I will.”

“Why Mom?!”

“Well, if you can’t use Fire release, I shouldn’t trust you.”

“But--” Jakku was cut off by his older brother.

“If you can’t even channel your chakra correctly, we shouldn’t be able to trust you.”

Jakku was beginning to feel his anger build up. He tried to control it, but he couldn’t. He yelled out. “Well have any of you ever been rejected by your family, blamed for your brother’s death, and looked down upon for his chakra nature affinity, which I can’t even control! Have you? Have you felt that pain?”

His younger brother was awakened by all this screaming. The brown-haired five-year-old walked out of his room, holding his teddy bear. The young boy timidly said, “Why are you yelling?”

Jakku walked up to him and said, “Don’t you worry, it’s just that Mommy and Jakku disagree on something.”

“Why do they hate you?”

“Don’t worry, they don’t. They just have high expectations for me.”

“Why?”

Jakku leaned in close to his brother and whispered in his ear, “Well, when your older brother couldn’t unlock his Sharingan, our parents decided to focus on me.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Well, why don’t you eat your breakfast?”

He brought his brother over to the table and got him his food. Jakku quickly ate his breakfast, which consisted of potatoes and rice. After he ate his very bland breakfast, he walked over to the Konoha library. Jakku walked through the town, seeing all the sights. He passed by the ninja shop, the academy and he eventually made his way to the library. Jakku walked in and saw the musty shelves, the books, and he loved it. He found a ladder and pushed it along the shelf.

Jakku pulled a few books from the shelf and they were titled How to Become a Genin 101, The Art of Changing, and The Untouchable Doubles. How to Become a Genin 101 was about, well, becoming a Genin. The Art of Changing was about the Transformation jutsu. The Untouchable Doubles was about Clone jutsu. There was actually a second book in the series called Touching Your Doubles, which was about mastering the Shadow Clone jutsu.

Jakku walked to the back section of the library and read over the books. The book about becoming a genin said that you need to learn clone jutsu and transformation jutsu. Well no shit! He read over the one about clone jutsu. It said to like, imagine your chakra as solid, then cut it in half. Then, you shape the charka into what you look like. For transformation jutsu, it said to just change what your chakra is like, so it changes what you look like. He made the clone jutsu hand seals of Ram, Snake, Tiger. All of a sudden, in a cloud of smoke, a clone appeared next to him. He used the transformation jutsu, Dog Boar Ram, and he and the clone transformed into his teacher.

Jakku released the jutsu and jumped up in the air. All of a sudden, the librarian came into the back corner where Jakku was practicing. The librarian said, "Sonny, you're gonna have to get quite real fast or you're gonna have to get out of here."

"Sorry sir, I was just practicing my jutsu-"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! You aren't allowed to practice jutsu in here."

"I'm sorry," Jakku desperately pleaded. The librarian picked up a book and ran at him. The book was raised up in the air, and at the last moment, Jakku realized it was swinging down at his head. As the literature smashed down on his head, Jakku winced in pain.

The black-haired Uchiha desperately ran as the librarian threw the book at his legs. It hit Jakku square in the legs, and he barely managed not to fall over. Jakku ran out of the building and sprinted back home. No matter how much his head hurt, his mind was racing with excitement. The Uchiha ran over to his next door neighbor and life-long friend, Sora Uchiha.

The black-haired opened up the door and heard noises up the stairs. Jakku sighed. Sora was trying to become a master of taijutsu again. Jakku thought, "Look how much I was frowned upon for not using fire release. And he's not even bothering to learn ninjutsu." 

He climbed the steps, and looked at Sora learning taijutsu. Sora had long, straight, blond hair. It reached to the top of his tan neck. The blond-haired Uchiha was quite the opposite of Jakku. He was tall, at 6 feet, and heavy set, at 219 pounds. Sora, surprised by Jakku's sudden appearance, said, "Yo! Why you comin' in here like dat?"

"Dude! I got clone jutsu and transformation jutsu down."

"Whaaaaaa?! Yo, yo, yo, tubular man!"

"Well, I gotta get ready for my genin exam, see ya."
Jakku bounded down the stairs and ran out of the door. He swung around the corner of Sora's house and ran in his own front door. His mom said, "Why are you so happy? Did you learn fire release?"

"No, no. I learned clone jutsu and transformation jutsu."

"Okay."

No matter what Jakku's mother thought, Jakku was hyped. He was gonna become a Genin.

WC: 1022
Putting 500 wc to clone jutsu, 500 more wc to transformation jutsu
Putting wc towards 5 stats (1 chakra, 1 stamina, 1 speed, 1 strength, 1 health)

Last edited by Jakku Uchiha on Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Double or Nothing! (private) Empty Re: Double or Nothing! (private)

Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:53 pm
bump
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:03 am
Bump
Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:11 am
bump
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 am
Hey Jakku, I got you, I am sorry to say though, that Konoha doesn't have a library that gives discounts in any way, shape, or form. Because of this, you would be able to utilize a 'library' as a way to learn about most low level techniques in character, but not receive any form of discount from them.

The half off discount only applies to people teaching/demontrating the techniques for you. It's to promote social roleplay.

For that reason you can only outright learn one of those jutsu, the other one can have the other 88 words put toward it.

Once you edit your claims I'll be able to approve this.

Jakku Uchiha
Jakku Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:55 pm
edited
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:11 pm
Approved, in the future do us a favor and link whatever jutsu you learn. You can also use the hyperlink feature to make the link look nicer. It looks like the small chainlink in the reply bar, put the link to the tech where it asks for the URL and in the description you write what you want the link to appear as like this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum