Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu] - Page 4 Empty Re: Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu]

Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm
Yazu honestly had no idea where to go about beginning his search for a possible Uchiha, but he guessed that there were none in the land of Mists.  Yazu had yet to meet his Lord Xyxer, but he did know that he would not meet the Mizukage without having first acquired a small degree of power with which to defend himself.  Xyxer was a ruthless man and making requests from him that were less than reasonable would be a very poor decision if one wasn't prepared to back his claims with some force.  Yazu sat up from where he currently was, lounging against the same tree trunk he had been against prior to entering Mukuo.  Yazu would one day accomplish his dreams of being one of the most feared individuals in the realms, no matter what that took, but for now, he conceded to himself, baby steps.  In order to climb a mountain one must always start at the bottom, he would tell himself. He couldn't help but become anxious though, his newest friend and ally was capable of long distance travel in a matter of seconds, this was enough to get anyone worked up.  He had to compose himself and remove his head from where it currently floated within the clouds.

Yazu would then begin to toss the remaining scrolls tucked away in his ropen belt onto the ground, he would then proceed to remove the upper half of his Kimono and let it drape over the thick belt.  This would once again reveal his stitched up form on his body, as well as two masks on his back, one on each shoulder.  Yazu would proceed to smile his sharp menacing grin that was so usual for him.  "Yes that is a suiton technique, capable of creating great crashes of waves large enough to devour entire cities.  I picked it out as its the most powerful water technique I could find to use in conjunction with my newest ability.  Which I would not have been able to use without your help, I might add." Yazu would say now facing Kozata. " Forgive me for not asking this sooner, you have told me what your elemental affinity is but have you discovered what your final affinity will be?  If you haven't and wanted to learn Suiton I believe I could help.  Or Doton, I am quite skilled with that as well. If not it is no bother, and we can tread forward and learn the Katon ability and heat things up in here a little bit.". 

Yazu would then form the hand signs required for the great fire annihilation, his hands would move smoothly and perfectly, not missing a single intricate sign or part of the jutsu.  He was an expert after all. And just as he finished he would stop and look up at Kozata and say, "Now this technique begins as most Katon techniques do, you focus a great deal of fire chakra deep with your core.  You should feel the heat within your lungs.  I am sure you know this feeling all to well.  However, instead of launching an uncontrolled fireball or a normal stream of fire, you will have to force two forms of manipulation.  The first you will densely compact it into a spiraling stream as it would exit your mouth, you will then maintain the stream trying to gain as much distance as possible allowing the spiral to accumulate as much chakra and oxygen as possible before it will finally hit your target.  Then the moment it connects you will channel even more chakra into the blast causing a great explosion and immolation at the end of the stream.  If done correctly you should cause a great wildfire up to seventy meters wide capable of wreaking an absolutely unrivaled amount of damage, while covering a nearly undodgeable amount of distance with the attack.  Again one of the most destructive Katon abilities I could find." 

YAzu would the turn toward the house that was an exact replica in Mukuo of Kozata's home in the real world, and repeat the hand signs, and proceed to draw in a great breath of air and releasing it upon the house, as the initial spiral burnt a hole directly through the center continuing on until it would hit a tree in the distance and explode spreading throughout the area lighting everything in a blaze of flame.  Of course the attack was on a much smaller scale than the ability could manage as it was his first attempt, but it was a fairly decent showing of his newest elemental capabilities.

Additionally, Yazu would be pleased with the newest surroundings as they now stood surrounded by the burning anarchy of the Mukuo replica.  He felt at home in the utter chaos he had just created waiting to see Kozata's attempt.

10302 twc

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:28 pm
Yazu would inhale once again following massive fire that he had just produced, despite the fact that it was somewhat smaller than it should originally be he was quite proud of the results.  He figured that the lack of power and size had certain factors given the situation.  Could be that the atmosphere of Mukuo had a lower concentration of oxygen than it would outside, though that he doubted due to Kozata's pain staking attention to detail.  It could also be that he may not have concentrated the correct amount of chakra in his lungs, slightly underestimating the capability of the attack.  However, before the attack there was one thing he was quite certain of, and that was, he would not fail.  Yazu did not make mistakes when it came to chakra manipulation and the usage of Ninjutsu.  He was an expert and had already weighed up every factor to casting that needed to be taken into account. In fact to this day he had never casted a ninjustu and not produced the desired effect of that ability, though for him it was common to underestimate and cast it weaker than desired, most commonly on his first attempt.  However Yazu considered that Ninjutsu as finished and complete considering the current degree of work as sufficient.  He would likely not cast that jutsu himself again for a while. Reserving it as an ability to be used by his red masked beast that now thrived within him.  He would then leave the stance he was in and roll his head around stretching out his neck, then stretching his arms above him stretching out his whole body to smoothly realign his chakra within its normal pathways.

"Hmmm, Kozata my friend, what are the atmospheric conditions in the realm? Do they accurately replicate the normal conditions in the village? If so then it would seem i was somewhat lacking on the amount of chakra needed for maximum potential, though I cant help but to feel there were other factors I failed to take into account." Yazu would then quip in response to Kozata's statement regarding the size of his attack.  Hmph, what did he know, drawing little pentagrams all over the place, where was the skill in that.  It took true chakra control to cast a ninjutsu, and he thought about how it was going well under Kozata's radar that he had just almost successfully casted a high level extremely powerful jutsu no more than a half an hour after acquiring the element. Taking an average shinobi dozens of tries and attempts to cast a jutsu at that level and power, mostly needing somewhat weaker versions to get them prepared.  Yazu grinned taking in his whole genius, in narcissistic fashion, praising himself.

"Let us not forget that I had only recently acquired that element less than an hour ago." Yazu would say holding his head high facing Kozata. Yazu had noticed that an area of the heat seemed to vanish slightly before the jutsu had finished though thought nothing of it, and unless anything on Kozata would tip him off to the boy being the cause of the heat absorption Yazu would think nothing of it, counting it as a possible trick of the jutsu, or even a trick of the realm they were in making possible pockets of air.  He didn't know what might have caused it and didn't particularly care.

"I can see your view on focusing on a solitary element instead. I wish I had a greater mastery over my base doton element, though I cannot create a beast for doton.  Which is the purpose of learning the Katon and Suiton abilities.   Ugh, I have so many abilities to learn and so little time to learn them.  No limits to what i can accomplish and so much to go through to get there.  I want to be at peak shape for the first time I meet the Mizukage."   Yazu would continue ranting on about this stuff, more to himself than to Kozata as he began pacing about for several moments then recomposing himself. 

"May we continue by you demonstrating the jutsu to me, maybe there was something I missed, i can surmise it from your casting?"  Yazu would say, having become more open to showing him his unique learning rituals that he typically went through when learning so many new jutsu.  He would typically undergo these fits of craziness when his mind worked too quickly.  And if he hadnt have recently fed on a heart the inner demon within him would eventually beg for release in which he would truly acheive the mastery of his arts.  He would find release in killing and learning.  It was good that Kozata did not see Yazu's inner monster release itself today, or any other day for that matter.  Kozata would one day see the monster within him release, though Yazu hoped that Kozata, and the boy within him would be on his end as an ally on that day not on the receiving end.  That didnt seem likely though.

TWC 11147

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:50 pm
Yazu could feel an intense surge through him enhancing his chakra network and swelling up his stamina, at this point in time he felt nearly invincible capable of overcoming any and all obstacles, however just boosting his chakra wouldn't necessarily help in any way besides simply letting him practice over and over perfecting it.  Yazu thought to himself about how easy life would be if he could maintain this boost outside in the real world, he would truly be a force to be feared and reckoned with.  His mastery of ninjutsu did not simply stop at his ability to learn and perform them with very little practice but also allowed him to recognize and counter most any justu cast at him.

Yazu, as he had said, would not cast the fire annihilation jutsu again, from his own mouth that is.  He would then use the boosted stamina to activate his innate ability to show off his newest ability that Kozata had been clutch in helping him acquire.  Since he now had his Kimono off of his back he would activate the mighty masked beast jutsu that he had just acquired.  The red marked mask on his back began to quiver as the threads surrounding began untying.  Yazu's head faced the ground his fists clenched by his sides.  the mask would rise from his back a few feet surrounded entirely in the black threads of his unique form.  It would then make a viscious tearing noise and completely detach from Yazu shooting away about 3 meters from Yazu, appearing like a crumpled ball of tentacles.  It would then take shape for the first time, following Yazu's direct control.  the mask would appear as a face as the remaining threads formed a torso, then two leg like appendages at the bottom of the torso.  The beast would proceed to grow two massive wings with a nearly 5 meter wingspan.  YAzu had thought a pheonix was an ideal form for the beast to take as it was a fire mask.  Also symbolizing how he walked through the fire on his first meeting with Kozata, and what allies they have now become.  The great mass of black threads flapped its winglike appendages and lifted off into the air. 

The fire phoenix beast would proceed to fly over the replica of Kirigakure and reign fire below on it with his newest jutsu, devastating city blocks with absolutely no issue whatsoever, each burst of fire requiring no handsigns or any real form of concentration.  Yazu stayed in the same position he was previously in except now a cackle escaped from his mouth which would soon degrade into maniacal laughter.  He would laugh as the fiery destruction reigned down around them absolutely pleased with himself.  The laughter would then die down and just remain a large evil grin on Yazu's face as he looked at Kozata wanting to see the boy looking impressed. 

"A god like technique hmmm?  Well, being that I am god like wouldn't every technique I perform appear god like.  It helps with the added stamina, though this is my true power, and it is absolute."  Yazu would state facing the boy. "Not entirely unlike your own."  As he said that the phoenix would land behind him on his right and fold its expansive wings up resembling a large raven with a red mask on its forehead.  Of course Yazu knew the inherent weakness of this ability, and knew that Kozata would not struggle to discover it either if he was very intelligent.  Though, he was not afraid as you would need to see the ability once to truly recognize its weakness, and if you were on the receiving end Yazu was confident that any enemy would fail to survive long enough to exploit it.

He would've formed a beast for his water beast though he had yet to decide it's appearance as of that moment and had failed to practice the usage of any suiton techniques so he would not waste it at this moment instead saving it for a surprise.  The heat surrounding them from the destroyed city would provide Kozata with all the intense heat he could ever need for his ability, of course Yazu wasnt aware the boy even had it unless the heat in his area left and showed any sign of being attached to the boy.   DIo now would know the maximum extent of his anatomical makeup and its true capabilities.  Yazu did not feel fear, nor had no reason to for they would one day sit atop the world as a dominant force.  A boy and his monsters.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:44 pm
Yazu's face gleamed with enlightenment and power, he was far too pleased with his own abilities to be paying much attention to Kozata though he did had him within sight.  The land around them had been razed.  He knew Kozata could easily alter the appearance and undo all of the damage but he was loving the chaos far too much.  Yazu liked the idea of annihilating an entire village, and getting to play it out before him was gift enough .  He owed Kozata much after this day, and would soon come to find he would owe him even more in the future.

Yazu snapped back to "reality'  and would walk over and pet the large thread beast, as Kozata was complimenting him on his understanding of the jutsu.  Yazu would flinch when the words came out as Kozata pinpointed his weakness with efficient accuracy.  Yes the act of using these jutsu in the real world without enhancement put a devastating strain on him.  One that could mean if he failed to kill his opponent early he would be unable to sustain combat.  Having to conserve his stamina caused him to only be able to use one or two beasts at a time as well limiting his ability to heal himself in close quarters.  When Kozata said that he would nod following the flinch.

"It is absolute power...but also absolutely useless if I cannot maintain it.  In fact, this is the first time I've ever used the ability due to that limitation. So I must find a way to supplement in order to maintain, and it is very distracting.  I am becoming increasingly good at taijutsu the more I practice however to cover my areas of weakness...." Yazu would state reluctantly, for wasn't the only way to build teamwork to know and analyze your allies so that each person could fill their role without worry.  And according to one guy who sang about Nirvana wasn't a friend just a well known enemy.  Yazu kept petting the beast while he spoke caressing the threads very proud of what he managed to make.

Then Kozata would proceed to ask "What of the fuinjutsu user?"  The twins..... A snarl would form on Yazu's face greatly dampening his currently elated mood. Those two the ones who attempted to trap him and cut him off from performing his own jutsu, ninjutsu which was his lifes work.  How dare they even attempt it to him.  He hated them, more than he had ever hated anyone in his entire life and for a monster like Yazu hatred is easy.

"Yes the twins, they are despicable.  They treated me like a plaything, thanks to you when I find them again I will rip the hearts from both of their chests and devour them regardless of whether their hearts are compatible or not.  They will know fear and they will know death."  Yazu would say though much of it sounding like a growl.  He would show Kozata for the first time just the tip of the ever raging Hunger inside of him.  Human emotion is such a fragile thing, but for Yazu it could be formed and tempered like a weapon then used on those who have made themselves his enemy.

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Approved unless interrupted <3
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 am
Yazu smiled as Kozata informed him about vindicating, he was somewhat disappointed that he would not get the opportunity to take the twins lives for himself.  Though there was a small voice that was content with the death regardless of who delivered it.  Yazu would continue his grin enjoying the massive enhancement within himself.  Yazu would realize that Mukuo was an abstract universe that Kozata could freely manipulate to his whim, however since it still exists that power could be freely sapped and saved.  Yazu would form a pocket with the threads deep within his abdomen and would draw all of the enhancing chakra and tightly pocket it within himself making a golf ball sized pocket of pure chakra.  One that he had hoped he could utilize after leaving the dimension.  Hoping to utilize his allies resources for his own gain. (Plan on making a skill for this, this is just CD for now and serves nothing but story purposes)

Yazu would then walk forward to the newest portal that had recently been placed by Kozata.  When Kozata would reach out and touch him Yazu knew what he was doing, placing a mark seal on him.  Yazu would in turn do the same, knowing that Kozata was skilled in the use of fuinjutsu the boy leaving the mark on himself was simply for the purpose of being able to find the other if necessary.  In fact in Yazu's case it didn't give him any power over the boy whatsoever.  Yazu would touch the boy's arm as Kozata touched him.  Yazu thought of them more as friendship bracelets than anything else, and mark seals were likely as close to a kiri nin would get to such a thing.

Yazu would then draw in the red masked phoenix, back to its home within his body.  The phoenix would fly upward and then dive bomb into Yazu's open back cavity reabsorbing itself within him and positioning the red mask in the central top part of his back.  The threads would whip about momentarily then would subside as the jutsu finished itself.  He would then watch as Kozata left the dimension, he would take one look around still quite impressed and step forward through the portal.  As he exited through the portal he would see they exited in the same place they were at before entering.  A decent walk from his laboratory.  He could feel the chakra within him holding, though it became quite volatile and excruciatingly painful. So painful he had to administer anesthetic to himself.

After salutations from Kozata he would start the journey toward the sea line where his laboratory was placed thinking of the great advancements he had made in this short period of time, but more about the leaps and bounds he would have to make for the future.  Soon he would be powerful enough to earn the mire of the villages more reputable shinobi but for now he would continue his training, until he saw Kozata again.  Hopefully, next time he would be fed with some more information about his task and maybe be let in on Kozata's ultimate schemes.  He knew that there was one but he would wait until told to imagine what the inner Kozata would be cooking up.  For now he had his beasts and a foot in on medical ninjutsu, he would continue working with that.
TWC 13,004 +55 stats
Claiming Fire Heart 2000/2000 No stats
Claiming Masked Beasts 5000/5000
Claiming Medical Specialty 2000/2000
Claiming Great Fire Annihilation 4000/4000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum