Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu] - Page 2 Empty Re: Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu]

Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:44 am
Yazu pondered on how he would respond.  How did he acquire elements well that was simple, but very difficult to put into words.  He hoped that he would get something in return for this information, but he would not hold his breathe, being a skilled manipulator was no true skill unless you had information the other person wished to acquire. 

Yazu also had a purpose for the day, he wanted to learn a powerful jutsu, one that allowed him to take complete advantage of his earth element.  In the situation he sat at the fallen tree trunk and went over the hand signs and formation of chakra within his mind, imagining the earth bending to his will and chakra and becoming mud.  Covering a great sitance and sinking deep within the earth. Yazu could bend the earth to his will and it took very little to make that happen.  While in that brief moment of meditation he finally realized how he would tell his new friend about his unique ability to acquire the heart of other ninja and use them to his advantage.  Though he would take the time to show Kozata a little more about ninjutsu.

"Ninjutsu, It requires hand signs, as you may well know.  But understanding how the chakra interacts with your certain handsigns is key to truly knowing how ninjutsu works.  It is your ability to impose your will and your strength upon nature and bend it to your will."  Yazu would say standing demonstrating the signs to swamp of the underworld.  He favored these types of long range jutsu allowing him the necessary time to either fight at an advantage or escape from something he could not truly handle.  Yazu continued moving his hands fluidly and expertly seemingly a perfectly flowing movement, going through every hand sign necessary repeatedly.  His skilled and nimble hands making the jutsu appear simple, precise and quick.  It appeared as if he had done it thousands of times, though in truth it was only the first time he had ever tried it. 

Yazu would then look to Kozata, who eagerly seemed to be pressuring him about his acquisition of elemental affinities.  Far too eager.  His gut wrenched as a feeling of paranoia washed over him,  He had been too trusting, and now it seemed that just at the moment he let his guard down he would now be taken advantage of.  His suspicious nature finding too much in question to continue the conversation as it had been.  Yazu wanted an ally, and a friend, but not at the expense of his life, or worse his freedom.  For Yazu, having lived a life in a cell,nothing was more valuable than freedom.  A life without freedom was no life he wanted to live, and because of this he would now begin to tread more cautiously when dealing with the boy.  He may not seem to bright, at least not next to himself, but the fact that the boy was a chuunin in the village hidden in the mist meant he was not to be underestimated.

A crooked smile would form on Yazu's face, and he would look at Kozata sizing him up.  Chakra draining huh? He thought to himself, well i would assume you would need to be in very close proximity to make something like that work.  Maybe i'll have a chance to see it in action this time.

"Well, Kozata, tell me in exchange for the nature of my elemental affinities, would you care to embark a little knowledge on your unique situation.  I know that you are not all that you appear, there is something different about you.  I have known it since we first met in the woods outside the village, and it has perplexed me ever since."  Yazu proposed half smiling through the statement, he knew that it was unlikely he would get much from the boy but anything would be nice.  "Then once we have gotten the pleasantries out of the way we will go into discussing some training, and the very real possibility that our abilities may compliment the others very well."

Yazu would wait for Kozata's response watching the boy's body language for hints of emotion, to give him a clue as to whether the boy was here for a fight or whether he truly meant what he said.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 am
Yazu was still in a very suspicious mind set.  He saw the boy consider his proposal, which was exactly what he was hoping would happen.  He needed to learn about Kozata's own mysterious nature, Wouldn't having knowledge of your newly found ally make for a more effective unit, thats what Yazu thought.  That and he hated knowing someone in the village knew about his abilities and he had no knowledge of theirs.  Yazu figured though at this point, the seed had been sewn and a friendship, however flimsy, has been started.  A relationship that if nurtured could rattle the shinobi world which was in fact something he wanted.

As Kozata began to tell Yazu about himself and his own unique abilities, Yazu could sense a shift in chakra within his new companion.  It was minor and wouldn't register by any normal standards, as the only way Yazu noticed it was because of how Kozata began holding his head as if he was in intense pin.  Kozata's strange actions led Yazu to step back fairly quickly and be on guard, he would not know what would happen after he regained composure.  There was a chance that his questioning had awakened the other side of kozata, so yazu would be prepared for that before approaching his friend who did appear to be in real pain.

It was then that Kozata would respond, but differently.  The way that he spoke, his grammar, syntax.....Yes! It was him, the stranger that he had met before.  The brains behind the operation if you will, and the true monster who he felt he could finally identify with.  The new Kozata would then say "Im the real kozata"  and Yazu could not help but give a large wry smile.  Well, Hello Real Kozata pleasure to make your acquaintance he would respond in his mind.  It would seem that his search for information was many times more fruitful than he imagined it would be.  Kozata would opt to show him his secrets as opposed to telling him, which was more than ok with him.   Then the new figure would demand to see his secrets,  which as it stood he would be more than happy to oblige.  This new entity would in no way be afraid of the sight he would take in so Yazu had no fear of showing him these things.

As it stood, Yazu had a friend in Kozata, and a partner in this other entity.

"No need to threaten, Of course I will show you, lead the way, my friend."  Yazu replied.  He would be moderately frightened if it werent for the fact that he knew there was a different personality to Kozata buried within him.  At this point he was simply curious, and he could easily tell that this other Kozata was condescending and ruthless, much more his speed as far as personal interaction was concerned.

Yazu walked along beside the boy, their heights similar with Yazu having not much more than an inch on Kozata.  Though standing beside the boy it seemed they came from different worlds with Yazu sporting a vagabonds kimono.  Though, Yazu knew he was very similar to Kozata.  A boy who shared a body with a monster.  His hunger always needing sating. If going to long without feeding the hunger he would degrade to an animistic, almost feral form.  He walked of course watching Kozata, as Kozata watched him, the two minds clashing. 

When reaching Kozata's house he watched as the boy revealed a corpse buried beneath his backyard, hmmm that seemed strange, not very Kozata like.  Yazu would alk over and closely examine the corpse using the knowledge for his Medical specialty to determine the cause of death.  Additionally he would check the organs to make sure they were still remotely fresh as he would not be assimilating a dead heart by any means.  He looked at the chest cavity and reached in tearing it open to examine the heart.  No decay though rigor mortis had set in and the blood was nearly dry, luckily he didnt need the blood just the heart.  He would use his medical jutsu in an attempt to give the heart a little life.  He would look at Kozata holding the slightly rejuvinated organ in his right hand.  He would then proceed to start the assimilation.  The heart smelled charred similar to a burnt out fire, which made him believe it was a fire heart, but he wouldn't know until it was taken in.

His threads lining his chest unwrapped from themselves revealing a large writhing mass that seemed to beat in a rhythmic pattern much like multiple hearts would.  He took the heart in his left hand and inserted it within the mass of threads.  The threads would then whip out and grab the heart wrapping it within the bulge.  It tasted like dirt and smelled horrible.  Then the threads would activate the heart and begin the pounding.  It had successfully been integrated and he could feel the heat and fire affinity flow through him.  On his exposed back Kozata could watch as a second Mask would form on hi right shoulder, as there was already a mask on his left shoulder.  He would stand and the threads would rewrap themselves closing his chest off from intrusion.  He would face Kozata and smile.

"Is that what you wanted to see?"  He would ask somewhat provokingly.  He would watch trying to gauge what Kozata's reaction to this disturbing sight would be.

TWC 5187

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:43 am
Yazu smiled finishing his terribly gory procedure, though it was much less gory than usual since he wasn't dealing with the freshest of specimen.  He was beside himself.  They had only been around one another for less than an hour, Kozata and Yazu, and the amount of knowledge and power they had helped each other in that time was astounding.  Yazu had not only tapped into his ability to use advanced medical jutsu he also had acquired a fire heart and unlocked the final mask he needed for his bloodlines even more unique and powerful ability.  Yazu, still panting from the heart assimilation ceremony, sat kneeling on the soft ground in Kozata's back yard.  His hearts raced and the level of ectasy that he found himself in was incomparable to anything he thought that Kozata would ever know.  Such power within the Masked beast jutsu, and a great supplement to his lower health he would have from learning the medical healing arts.  He would never be the best healer in Kirigakure but he would most certainly be the most sought after one of these days.

After calming down a bit he would jump back into the conversation with Kozata, he had heard what was being said but with his currently high pulse and racing adrenaline he could not react to what was being said.  He could feel the pulse slowing, to a normal rate as he took several large breaths that would calm him.  He continued watching the new Kozata and would then take in the information offered in return for his display.

Dark release....very interesting.  He knew of dark release and light release ninjutsu casters though he did not know the finer details of the unique element.  He did however know that the clans who used this unique elements were very close knit and did not openly divulge information about themselves often.  So he would take what he heard and would listen very intently hoping not to miss any details of the boy's now apparently unique powers. 

"Interesting seals, That power appears as though it could be quite useful.  The bloody mist is full of fuinjutsu users it would appear, though some are better than others,"  he would say in reference to the day that he had met the twins, the fuin users who treated him like a play toy and chased him around placing a five elemental seal on him and forcing him to run off like a frightened puppy.  He would make them know the degradation they made him feel on that day.

Then the next sentence Kozata would say would fill Yazu with a degree of dread.  The possessed boy would say the sentence so calmly and so easily not too certain that it would have the impact on Yazu that it actually did.  "The power to destroy ninjutsu".  Well that is a very interesting power to have, and one that would give the mysterious boy a massive advantage over Yazu, one that might make Yazu feel fairly inadequate if it was quite as powerful as it sounded.  He wondered how this unique ability might function and how its practicality might be used but he knew at some point he would have to see it in action so he could determine its potential.

" I have managed to claim 2 hearts from compatible donors, water from a young aburame in the blood games, and fire from this poor corpse in your lawn.  Two elements that do not flow perfectly well together, which is why i need the other two.  Though this is enough for me to create my beasts from which makes it quite good to have."  Yazu would reply when questioned about how many he has. "That doujutsu could be quite useful to have...It can be quite bothersome searching for hearts with no form of compass."

Yazu would still be smiling looking directly in Kozata's eyes trying to determine what form of unique doujutsu he had that gave him the ability to see elemental affinities, and whether it was an obvious one like the hyuuga can or whether it was one that couldn't be seen by a passerby unless activated.  He watched hoping that Kozata would demonstrate some bit.

While he did this he would tell Kozata some more about himself.  As he could feel the writhing mass that was his newly formed beasts moving about on his back causing his back muscles to rupture about strangely.  As the threads within him moved about to make the body of his helpful beasts.  The threads jumping about would be quite obvious to Kozata, though he was beyond a fear of showing his monstrous side to the boy as these two were much to alike to have to fear that. 

"This is what i am capable of doing with the hearts, though it is pointless to make them since i don't know any fire or water ninjutsu as of yet, but when i do i will be able to create theses masked abominations from the threads within my body and cast elemental ninjutsu.  I appreciate you offering me the heart as it will be quite helpful for me in the future."

"So Dark release....what form of element is that, and how does it function maybe i can give you an insight into it that only an outsider can offer...."  Yazu would finish by saying, while the threads still pulsated around on his back.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:18 am
The threads mounding up with Yazu had subsided as they continued their conversation.  Yazu was quite pleased with the results of this happen stance meeting.  He had acquired a great deal of info concerning many things that had been bothering him as well as gained an additional heart in which to use for his bloodline.  Yazu would survey the current are looking for an adequate are for him to sit and relax a bit, as he was slightly tired of standing and still had several more questions for Kozata that would likely consume more time to answer.  He pondered on dark pulse, and its possible potential, making an attempt to understand the nature of darkness chakra and how that might work.  He knew from what Kozata had told him that it affected chakra by destroying it, but he didn't quite grasp the full extent of how it worked.  Well, i guess I will have to find out one of these days by getting Kozata to use it, Yazu thought to himself.  For now, Yazu would answer the questions that Kozata wished to know regarding the other fuin user Yazu had met.  He hated them, and if the conversation took a turn that led to the two of them scouring Kirigakure and finding them and taking their heart, Yazu would be elated.  By conventional terms, they were monsters though Yazu found a great deal of irony in that given his strange conditions.

"Neku and Segri, odd twins that shared a body and that placed that awful five elemental seal on my neck,:" Yazu would say rubbing the location where the seal was placed.  A small snarl formed on his face, a look of blood lust forming within his eyes.  He would sit there for a moment then would snap out of his own personal anger and concentrate on what was occurring.  "I have a great deal of dislike for them, and unless it is my intention to kill them, I will be staying away from them." Yazu would finish by saying.

Of, course several things were said by Kozata, though Yazu would not push on that part of the conversation, as if they were to become lasting friends he would learn all these things in time.  Eyes that can sense a person's chakra nature and chakra that is capable of devouring or destroying chakra? The Shinkou were indeed interesting, and his curiousity was nearly too much for him to hold back, he wanted to know things, but he finally resigned himself to waiting until the answer presented itself, so until then it could wait. 

Yazu had no clue where his next exciting adventure might lead him at this point, but now that he could feel the masked beasts writhing within him having almost reached full completion, he knew that wherever he went he would have a grand time.  In the village of Kiri one could gain additional status within the village by going out and claiming corpses for the Mizukage,  he figured making that his next goal would be an ideal course of action. However his greatest road block is that he had never left the village to see what the world was all about, and he did not even know where he would go once he left on his perilous journey.  Though, Yazu knew that Kozata had left the town before and went to other villages, maybe he could pick the boy's brain about where he should go to achieve another rank.

Yazu currently had found a comfy place to sit while allowing his threads to finish their adjusting of themselves withing his body, which was underneath a nearby tree n Kozata's back yard.  He would be about 4 meters away from Kozata and would be sat facing him, though he knew that whatever strange affliction the boy had in his mind was now active, he still treated Kozata the same.  Yazu's right knee was bent with his right foot flat on the ground and would occasionally shift from the strange things occurring within his body.

"So my next course of action is to leave the village and claim corpses for the Kage, any suggestions on where i should start with that? Also, with my medical expertise, I would like to find an opportunity to study the strange bloodlines of the world, and maybe even acquire the great doujutsu of the Uchiha clan that would make for a wonderful prize."  Yazu would proclaim with his head rested against the trunk of the tree.  Though he didn't seem very active he was actually chomping at the bit to finish the thread beasts and needed a small degree of relaxation to do so.

TWC 6886

(Its fine man Ive been pretty inactive lately as well, no rush we will just get it done as soon as we can)

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:17 am
Yazu continued sitting leaning against the tree trying to maintain some semblance of comfort despite the black threads churning within him beneath his robes.  He hardly felt the discomfort although there was a great deal of it, due to his having finally succeeding in acquiring the one heart he needed to unlock the most powerful aspect of his unique bloodline.  Creating separate entities out of the threads that coursed through his body.  He could feel his strength growing within him and it allowed him to easily ignore the massive tremors that occasionally pulsed through his torso.  Once the assimilation and mas forming was complete he would once again be at peace, but until then he allowed himself to take in all that the unique bloodline entailed.

Yazu would listen as Kozata had spoken to him in regards to the Mizukage, which of course all he heard Yazu had already surmised from his few brief encounters with the powerful man.  Yazu had yet to truly encounter him and speak with him to any great length, but he respected the man highly.  Yazu was fully prepared to do what it took to prove himself in the eyes of his leader, and understood it would be a difficult task.  Yazu just nodded in response to Kozata, until of course Kozata spoke of his ability to travel long distances in a matter of moments.  This not only peaked his interest it almost drew him out of his current sitting position. Filling him with questions and inciting his curiosity in the nature of chakra, this was an ability he had never experienced or had heard of before in his life.  Yazu managed to bite his tongue hoping that Kozata would give him a display, instead of overloading his new accomplice with questions. 

"Interesting..." The only word that would escape his lips, which he could not hold back.  He pondered the many uses such an ability might hold for the future alliance that they now currently had.  Additionally, as Kozata continued to divulge more information about his own abilities, Yazu could tell the boy was growing to trust Yazu even more as their conversation continued. Yazu could tell such an ability was not easily divulged, the secrets of which likely taking many years to acquire, and to have it revealed to him was, what he assumed, a rare treat. One that very few people in the world had ever been told, much less witnessed.  So when Kozata placed the portal along the fence row, Yazu's eyes grew wide with excitement.  He could no longer control himself, he did not see the hand signs formed give the way they were positioned but he did see the large swirling portal form.  He was on his feet in an instant and at the location of the portal almost immediately afterwards.  He crouched beside it investigating it taking in all that it entailed.

Yazu knew very little of Time and Space ninjutsu so a moment to briefly study it would not be enough to truly understand it, however he had grasped that this portal opened into an alternate dimension, one he assumed exclusively belonged to the boy Kozata, which intrigued Yazu even more.  What an amazing ability, he thought to himself.  His respect for Kozata's capability growing exponentially, and as was Yazu's nature so did his trust.

He looked back at Kozata following his investigation of the portal, his body churned one last time as he felt the jutsu complete itself within him, as he would then say, "This is absolutely incredible, my friend."  As he waited for Kozata to tell him more, or better yet, show him.

7495 TWC
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum