Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Loser Waves [p,nk,Yazu]

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:17 pm
Approved unless interrupted <3
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:26 am
I'm coming, I'll post today!
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:17 am
Yazu was elated as he witnessed his new ally step through the strange yet inviting portal.  Most would find such a thing unnatural and even frightening, however Yazu could not control his own curiosity.  Yazu had finally deduced that this was a kekkei genkai, and being such he had no access to being able to learn and replicate such a very powerful ability, that didnt mean that he wasn't curious, he wanted to know the nature of how this worked.  He could feel his hearts beat uncontrollably within their threaded compartment within his chest.  His excitement rose to a crescendo and the hairs on his arm and neck stood on end.

Yazu walked around the opening and could not help licking his lips, his hunger growing, but not his typical hunger for power and hearts but instead for knowledge.  He wanted to know how his new friends ability worked, and the only way he could do that was to make the leap.  Yazu did not know that this venture would be worthwhile for him but he could not help himself.  He had despised Kozata since the first moment they met in that foggy forest one random morning, but then he learned that Kozata was more like him than anyone else he had ever met.  Someone who could empathize with his lust for power and his hunger for cold blooded murder.  He knew that to step into the rabbit hole would be a path that he may not ever be able to return.  Friendship, companionship; Ideals and emotions he had never experienced in all 16 years of his life.  He would voluntarily show Kozata his vulnerable side and expose himself to possible emotional turmoil.  However he thought to himself, were it to come to that Yazu would make Kozata regret having convinced him to let down his guard.  For the time being however there were much more interesting matters at hand.  He would concentrate on his study of medical nin and would cloak his hand with light healing and spread chakra anesthetic just in case it was more painful for him than it appeared to be to Kozata.

Yazu wandered to the entrance and a massive grin formed across his face, his white teeth gleaming at the edge of the black portal.  He would reach his right hand in and slide it through the hole gently,  He noticed nothing, but emptiness from the other side.  He then took a deep breath and held it as he took a leap forward through the hole.  He had never witnessed anything like it.  He was far too caught up in the excitement to really pay attention to everything but he looked around and took in the sight of this strange new world.

" How amazing, Kozata, who new that you had this capability," Yazu would comment with a grin smeared across his face.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm
Yazu walked several paces taking in the interesting plane of existence that he found himself in.  The immense darkness of the plane made him feel somewhat comforted, Yazu never had a fear of the dark, having been confined for most of his life in some form of prison.  Yazu simply gauged the physics and limitations of the unique world, mostly hypothesizing as to whether he cold create a way for himself to access this location remotely without needing to have Kozata's, or Dio's, kekkei genkai.  He considered the possibilities that being shown this location, and the friendship that he had now made, could have for his own growth. 

Yazu took a moment to ponder his own existence.  If a single word could be used to describe himself, he knew without a doubt what that word would be.  Ambitious.  Yazu planned to acquire all of the power that this mortal coil had to offer,  to learn every available ninjutsu and to make the world of ninja bow to his expertise.  There were many schemes that he had yet to undertake on his path for power, but it would seem that in this moment, he had found an ally to claim and share the world with.

Yazu bent to the dark floor and touched it, it did not appear to have any elemental base, he wondered whether he could actively cast any jutsu in this location as there was no actual earth as near as he could tell.  He could try to finish learning the swamp jutsu that he had been focusing on, though without earth it would be pointless to tell if he acheived any level of success.

"This...is...quite spectacular Kozata.  Your mastery of space and time is more impressive than I wouldve have even imagined when you told me of it.  I am quite certain that you will be able to make all of this world that you plan for it to become. "  Yazu would then bow reverently to his newest allies extreme mastery the mysteries of the world.

" You say that this pocket dimension allows to to travel to remote locations effortlessly?"  Yazu would then proceed to stand following the bow and ask. "If that is so what limitations do you have for transporting, both yourself and others?  I wonder if my unique expertise with ninjutsu could provide a fresh set of eyes in which to troubleshoot those problems and turn them into advantages?"

Yazu would then meander over to the table his mind deep in thought with the possibilities of this strange new world.  Calculations and formulas rolling through his mind as if in a cascade.  He would take a seat in the chair at the lone table in the middle of the vast darkness. He propped his legs up on the table and leaned back taking it all in. 

"As far as training we can do whatever you wish.  It has been some time since i had a spar, though in a heated fight we risk releasing the monster within.However we should also discuss where this dark alliance we have formed might eventually lead.  I cant imagine there could be any prying eyes nearby so I will tell you my truest ambitions.  I have yet to share these plans with any in the village, and because you have shown me a great deal of trust I will as well show you the same.  I have always been quite taken by the medical ninjutsu, and the possibilities of using my own unique biological makeup, and ability to adapt to acheive a power heard only about in rumors and legend.  Though such a thing may not even be possible, that does not halt my ambitions.  I want to acquire the Rinnegan.  The eyes of the Sage of the Six Paths.  My ambitions have nothing to do with station or position, they are wholly to increase my own power, and to some extent to increase the power of Kirigakure and those who dwell here." 

After that Yazu would watch to see what reaction Kozata would show to the mention of the power that few in the history of shinobi had ever achieved.  Yazu had no fear that Kozata would think poorly of him, though he could understand some small amount of mockery given the difficulty of the task he had just expressed wanting to undertake. 

" I will start by learning some ninjutsu to use with my thread beasts and learning the basic medical ninjutsu for DNA manipulation, but following that the sky is the limit."  The grin he now wore spread from ear to ear.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 pm
From the many small bundled scrolls that he carried tucked within the thick ropen belt he had tied about his waist Yazu would produce a green scroll with the phrase "Medical Ninjutsu" written on its front.  He would pull the adhesive on it and let it freely fall, where it would thud against the now firm ground.  They were once again in Kozata's back yard.  Yazu, would then chuckle realizing that the location they were before was simply a front for his new friend, and that until now he had been nowhere near Kozata's home.  He had done much studying prior and it would appear that the basics of the specialty would not be outside of his grasps.  He read through it quickly and gave the healing basics a small attempt, feeling the chakra flow through his center and down to his palms. 

Having had worked much of his life studying medical ninjutsu for his eventual placement into a medical ninja position, none of the actual specialty felt foreign to him in the least. Though he knew in the future he would struggle to some degree mastering the more difficult jutsu.  That would be a struggle Yazu would deal with when those bridges presented himself for now he would once again focus on his natural specialty of elemental Ninjutsu, considering he now had new toys to play with and he was very excited to put them to the test.  Yazu would fold back up the medical scroll, but he would not place it back in his belt instead opting to keep holding it.  He had finished extracting all of the knowledge that he wanted from it and no longer needed it.  Now he needed to learn some fire jutsu, and as it goes paper burns.

"Well, it would appear to me my friend that there is very little you cannot do, even less that you cannot accomplish.  Teleportation, as mysterious as it is to me, is a very useful tool that many shinobi world wide would be envious to have despite its limits.  I believe getting you to locations in the world and opening up your avenues may not be too difficult a task."  Yazu would announce to him now confident around the boy who he would now call friend.

"I do not in fact know even where to begin for acquiring them, if I had a suspicion as it is indeed a powerful doujutsu a good place to start would be in 'questioning' an Uchiha.  They as well have a powerful doujutsu I wish to acquire and it may be the right direction. However anything you can discover from your cirlce that could point us in the right direction would be appreciated.  We may just as well start by talking about meeting some outsiders so I can procure a higher rank by feasting on their hearts."  As Yazu said this he would pace about the back yard occasionally flinging his hands left or right as if to be drawing some complex formula within his own mind.  He would then stop, and look up at Kozata directly in the eyes seeming to study Kozata's own doujutsu as if possibly trying to glean how to transfer them.  Yazu would then change his position and head back for the tree in which he sat against earlier that day.

He would then squat next to the tree and lean against it.  "I am sure there are medical shinobi within kiri who would be willing to teach me how to use advanced medical abilities, of this I have no doubt." He said somewhat nonchalantly," For now I have to learn a few more offensively based techniques for use with my new pets that could help me turn the tide in combat."  He pulled another 2 scrolls from his belt and tossed them to Kozata.  One where the writing read Great Fire annihilation and the other reading Great Exploding wave.  " Both covering large areas in a very short period of time, my new beasts are capable of performing these without hand signs almost instantaneously to devastating effect.  WOuld you be interested in helping me learn them, my friend?"

Yazu continued sitting against the tree with his head resting against the trunk waiting for Kozata's response. Yazu knew that knowing these extremely powerful area of effect Ninjutsu would serve to off set his close combat focus and make him a very formidable enemy for anyone who would wish to cause harm to his beloved village.

TWC 9494

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum