Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 63%
5 Posts - 26%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK) Empty Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK)

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:52 pm
The time was around noon when Etch signed up for the Tournament hosted by the Kazekage, Koroshi Uchiha. It seemed odd to sign up for the Tournament right after being named a Genin, but Etch wanted as much help as he can get to protect the Village, and needed as much experience he could get. Moment after signing up, Etch ran over to the training grounds in hopes of getting in some extra training. He didn't know where to start however, his competition for this tournament was going to be big trouble most likely. He knew he had his....special ability. That one where he can grow gray skin and become enraged and powerful, but he didn't want to use it unless he truly needed to. It would be nice to further explore it, but maybe at a later date. All he knew was he didn't want to announce this power of his to the public just yet, but if needed to today he'll just have to. Etch made it to the training grounds, those same ones he's been too for awhile. Not knowing exactly what else to do, he waited in patience to come up with a idea, and also half hoping someone could come by and teach him some things and just help.

[WC:215]
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK) Empty Re: Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:10 am
Gwynevere the vibrant walked in on a fellow genin milling about the training fields looking for something to do, a purpose in life if you will. Gwyn herself had gotten a day off from the Academy  and like any proper student was using it to study some more. She'd just recently full unlocked the potential of her body and was now quite the site. Her Eyes both looked like two roaring fires flickering, wavering, and roaring within her sockets. Light almost invisible flames flicked along her body doing no harm to her or the outfit. For the most part when she wasn't serious her hair was done up on a short serious style held together with an ornate comb. Her hair was a shiny raven color and quite silky to the touch. When she was serious all of that lit on fire, and streamed off of her head as if she was a lit match. Beyond the fire her only other striking feature was her ruby lips, which shone like a star in the middle of her pale skin.

She walked forward to the training grounds and whistled to grab the attention of the milling Genin. "You there!" she announced her voice was loud but not crass, even, but stern. "I plan on doing some training in this spot, and since you're already here I suppose that means that you're going to be a part of it. I warn you though, my training tends to gett a little loud, hot, and explosive. My Name is Gwynevere, may I have the pleasure of knowing the name of my training partner today?"
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK) Empty Re: Getting fit for this soon to be tournament(P,NK)

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:35 am
Etch was feeling clueless of the route or adventures his karma would take him on this day. While pondering what is it he could do, he soon heard a voice from behind him, asking for a name and to train with her. Whilst turning, Etch felt the wind travel through his smooth curly hair, and his glimmering yellow eyes protected by his eyelashes. Before him was a woman unlike any other, someone he wasn't expected to meet on this fine day. It was so surprising, Etch felt his mouth slowly become ajar. Was he witnessing the sight of flames around the woman? Or was it just a illusion? Genjutsu? Either way, the woman seemed friendly, though surrounded by a fiery and lively atmosphere with her. Etch didn't mean to keep the woman waiting, however he answered with a simple, "Hello." After the long wait, he continued on saying, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Etch! I'd be more then glad to assist you in your training today, as long as you can help me out. I have no clue what to begin training, and the Tournament hosted by our Kazekage is coming soon. I'd be more then grateful if you helped me prepare, and maybe after we can catch some food." Etch ended his speech with a warm smile. First impressions were everything in his mind, and he wanted to leave a good one with his new friend.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:59 am
What a lovely young man, and what a thoroughly strange name. She smiled back and him and her crimson lips opened up to reveal pearly white teeth which were perfectly straight. Even when she wasn't on fire, Gwynevere was a striking figure. "It's good to meet you Etch. I'm perfectly happy to train you up a bit as long as it doesn't hold me back too much. If we fought each other in the tournament I wouldn't' want it to be too easy now would I." She cracked another smile to let him know she was joking. Mostly. "So uh... What's um. What's your deal. What's your ninja deal. What's your schtick?" Life as a pizza maker and those few weeks in the academy didn't really teach Gwyn much about ninja stuff. She knew the basics and all buuuuut there was still so much that she didn't know. Even at The secondary academy she attended they focused on her individual skills much more than just general Ninjutsu. Hopefully this guy wanted to know about fire. Because she knew fire. Oh man, did she know fire!
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:28 pm
Etch noticed Gwynevere seemed to have a...fiery tone behind her words. It didn't help but make him want to get straight into training, rather being afraid and uneasy. Something about this woman's tone was contagious he thought, though she seemed awfully interested in fire. Etch knew fire could benefit him in the future, having two elements, but felt there was more important things to do at the time. Unaware of what she meant by "schtick", Etch assumed it meant what he could do with the context behind her question. Etch answered puzzled, "Uhhh....I just recently became a Genin. I'm not from this village however, or at least not born and raised. I wandered here in the hopes of becoming a Ninja." He stopped there. Etch felt there was nothing else to expose to a new face, even though this Gwynevere girl was beginning to interest him. He also knew he had to begin training with his new Training partner, so he spoke more confidently and passionate, saying, " Enough about me though! Let's get back to what we came here for! Preparing for this tournament. I have a few Jutsus I want to learn in preparation. It be cool if you helped out, and hell maybe some other time you can help me dabble into the arts of Fire. I can help you out with your training as well." Etch finished his statement very brightly, whilst staring into those dazzling eyes Gwynevere possessed, seeming to envelope Etch into a fierce, burning light of joy and passion.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:45 am
Hey would you look at the another newcomer. It seemed like the village was made completely out of those. Including herself. She couldn't help but wonder where this guy was from since Suna was building up quite the international crew of fine young ninja. She'd become a genin a month or so ago, but she had everyone at the academy to help her with her stuff, she wonder how the other ninja learned their own stuff outside of the private school. Slowly probably.

She nodded when he mentioned the tourney. She was pretty pumped for it. Should be a good chance to see where she ranked among the ninja in her village. Plus she had a lot of bent up fire she wanted to unleash upon the world. In a friendly way. 

"Sure That's no problem. Fire is Kind of my thing so if you need help working that out then it's no problem." She approached him, and placed her harmlessly flaming hands on his stomach and let her heat move into him. "Feel anything? I've got Fire Chakra to spare so I'm trying to channel some of the excess into you. Feel hotter? More Fiery. Explosive? Tell me if you feel explosive because you really shouldn't' be feeling explosive."
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:36 pm
This woman was quite different then the usual bunch Etch assumed was in Suna. Did she really just place her hand on his stomach? That was odd, but still Etch couldn't lie, he was beginning to feel a sort of sensation run through his stomach. It was quite hot, but explosive? Was this a natural thing? Etch didn't feel like getting blown up, but still it seemed like she meant no harm to him. It was more so she was clueless herself, and was just curious what she could do. " No, no explosions over here. Why, were you attempting to do so?" Etch let out a slight chuckle, he was beginning to like this girl. She seemed to be odd, but a nice person at that. Her actions seemed to be weird, but she was still a good person at that. "What are you trying to do anyway?" Etch was beginning to catch on that the flames around her wasn't just for looks, and it had to be some sort of jutsu or symbol. Maybe a Clan or some sort? He wasn't too sure, but it be extremely rude to straight out ask her for the info she possessed, so Etch decided to keep quiet and allow her to do whatever she was attempting to do. As long as he wasn't blowing up, or set ablaze, he was okay with it all.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:57 am
Wasn't it obvious? Didn't she straight up tell him what she'd said. Life was so short you lived and you died like an ember, and you had to waste that time explaining yourself. She'd say it once more just for the sake of being patient, a skill she'd found she'd gotten worse and worse at since killing Morgan. It kind of scared her this new person she was becoming but at the same time... pun completely intended... it was kind of hot. 

"You said you wanted me to teach you Fire, so I was pumping some of my Fire Chakra into you to help kick start it." she smiled that pearly smile, and looked at him. She held out one hand and it ignited with a 'poofing sound' yellow and orange flames danced and flicked around her fingers. With her other hand she gave Etch a gentle shove on his shoulder. "Unless you're already hot enough to dance."
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:17 am
(Gwynnn, I never said i wanted to learn fire ;-; i said maybe some other time you can help me dabble into fire, but not rn XD)

Huh? What was Gwyn talking about? Etch didn't recall stating he specifically wanted to learn some nice and hot Fire. He was interested, but felt the tactical approach of things would be to first learn water to coordinate with Water, and then maybe fire later. But for now, elements weren't on his mind. He was thankful for what Gwynevere was doing for him, but they had to get to work or else they would get no where for the tournament. Seeing that Gwynevere was becoming frustrated however, he tried to calmly cool her off. "Uhh...No Gwynevere, not right now. It wouldn't be fair or beneficial to you if I became selfish and asked you to teach me Fire, definitely with the Tournament coming up. How about this, we get started training together for this event, and we'll hold off you potentially teaching me how to do this another time. I would hate to hinder your growth, and would love to have a partner who can help me with these new jutsu's i'm trying to learn" Etch ended his tone with a warm smile, hoping he didn't anger Gwynevere. He was starting to see the short temper she held, maybe having to do with the fire, but this was his first comrade he made after becoming a Genin, and hoped to go on missions and train together in the foreseeable future. His stomach was beginning to become hotter, something he definitely wasn't use to. Though unfamiliar, the element was seeming to be useful and something he would like, therefore he made a mental note to try Gwynevere on at her challenge to dance with her fire.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:47 am
This guy.

Gwyn shrugged, took her hands away, spun around and landed a kick dead in the middle of Etch's Chest sending him sliding onto the ground, his pants filling up with sand as he slid across the floor. She smirked and her eyes flickered severely as she looked down on him one hand still blazing as if she held a miniature sun with it. "Hot enough to dance it is." She bounced on the balls of her feet, and waited for Etch to stand on his feet and for him to show Gwyn what it was he had up his sleeve. If he was going to fight in a tournament he better get ready to fight. "though if you're going to have me as a partner, you should know one thing. When I dance..." Her aura of flames began to burn white as her blood started pumping. "I tend to step on toes."

Ah yes this was the Gwyn she'd just recently met. The Flickering, burning, intense burst of heat that was Gwynevere and was everything that was fire. Warm, Fierce, Bright, and explosive.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum