Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Chronos' Genin Exam Empty Chronos' Genin Exam

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:09 pm
Chronos sits in his seat knowing that all the training he had been through would pay off today. “This is the day, the day my name shall be known throughout the ninja world.” He says aloud. As he says this his classmates give him a stare that says “You couldn’t make it outta here if you was the only ninja in Kumo.” This shook Chronos’ confidence a little but quickly gained his iron will once more. “I refuse to let these good for nothings beat me, I’ll show em all that I will be the world renown ninja and they’ll all gaze at my amazing feats one by one.” I wonder when the proctor will come in they are almost late”
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Chronos' Genin Exam Empty Re: Chronos' Genin Exam

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:16 pm
The examiner entered the room carefully, her cautious eyes flicking this way an that. People told her she was the lucky one, that of the upheaval and then reformation Kumo had gone though, her life was the one relatively unaltered. Then why did she feel as though she was playing at living rather than living? Why was it that wherever she went, eyes followed her but vanished the moment she turned her head? She had learned to deal with it though, deal with it by keeping her head down and never asking any questions lest she end up on a pike in the fields too. No, the only questions she now asked were of her students, and only standard ones at that.

"Mr. Uzumaki, please explain and perform the transformation and clone jutsu to the best of your knowledge," she mumbled, not meeting the new candidate's gaze.

(800 words and you're good to go)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:27 pm
At the sound of his name Chronos stands upon his desk and says proudly “The transformation jutsu is not something to be taken lightly and although it is an E-rank jutsu it is still a fundamental structure to the path of a ninja. Anyhow the transformation jutsu applies constant strain on the user's mental health. Although the description seems a bit unsettling it can be mastered by those who are devout in their training. Although we do not know who created this jutsu we know that this person was very intelligent in doing so.

Now, I shall demonstrate how to do this jutsu.” Chronos had a relaxed posture and put his fingers together and one by one he did the seals. Dog being first, After that Boar, and last but not least Ram. After he completed the handsigns a cloud of smoke floated throughout the leaving people anxious on whether he had succeeded or not. One student yelling “He choked!” causing a roar of laughter and cackling, but little did they know before them was a giant boar that stood awkwardly in the room. One of the students, the self proclaimed genius Naruja had seen the boar he let out a frighteningly shriek and coward to the back of the room. As the students seen this they all began to wake up from their slumber of laughter and run to the back of the class, but the proctor wasn’t shaken in the bit. She just stood there as if she had seen scarier sights than this, but anyhow Chronos released the jutsu and went back to his normal self calming all the children down and the proctor ushering them in their seats. While the children sat mouth agape Chronos began to talk about the clone jutsu. “The clone jutsu is one of the most basic jutsus in existence, it’s like the cells in our body. I say that because everyone refers to cells as the most basic building block of life and that is exactly what the clone jutsu is, something you can build off of to make more complex combinations.” Chronos said with supreme expertise.

“I believe this jutsu takes the longest personally, I had the most difficulty with this jutsu. To train it I had to balance 3 objects of different weights and concentrate on a common goal of succeeding in mastering this jutsu. This may not have been the same method for you all, but it’s just a tip to think about when you get up here yourself.” Chronos looked at the class intently hoping they would take his advice. “ Anywho, back to the explanation. The clone jutsu is has no matter inside of it, it is nothing but an illusion that is meant to trick or disorient the opponent. An experienced ninja will be able to tell the difference between a clone and a person by whether it has a shadow or not, a clone cannot create a shadow again, because it is an intangible copy of you. Other signs of a clone is that they don’t kick up dust or crush grass when they run obviously because they have no weight.” Chronos again looks at the class and sees a few students taking notes, this pleases him and he lets out a slight grin.

“If you were lucky enough to be born with a dojutsu such as the Uchiha clan or the Hyuuga clan, you have no need for these tips. You will be able to read your opponent like a book and thus making this technique useless against dojutsu users. I know this is a little off topic, but to show my advanced knowledge in this subject I will show you a way to bypass a dojutsu users eye. First you will need to learn the shadow clone jutsu and that requires rigorous training allowing you to deceive those who have powerful eyes. This is because a shadow clone jutsu can not be picked out until a certain amount of damage is done to the clone then dispersing it into a cloud of smoke. Back on topic though the clone jutsu uses the handsigns in this order and this order only, Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog and no other order shall be accepted because that will be a whole different jutsu. Chronos said smiling. Some students laugh a little at this joke about jutsus which agains lightens the mood. “Now, I will demonstrate to you guys the Clone Jutsu.” Chronos puts his fingers together controlling his chakra and focusing it in one spot. Then he does the handsigns, Tiger, Boar, Ox, and Dog. After this a smaller less more dramatic cloud of smoke flows through the spot where Chronos was standing. After it dissipates a perfect model of Chronos was standing right beside him. “Class this is the Clone Jutsu and as you can see.” He says while punching through it. “This cannot be touched and it cannot touch anything. And that concludes my presentation. The class slowly claps and a few whistles can be heard throughout the class “Thank you all for your time.” Chronos says while looking at the proctor waiting on her approval
[WC=826]

Last edited by Chronos on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 am

(Don't forget to add total word count at the end of your post <3)
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:46 am
Thanks and I edited it
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:58 am
"Well done," the examiner praised. Had times been different she would have shook his hand, asked if he needed any help or if he needed anything else before leaving. But it was clear kindness had no place in this new Kumo.

"Good luck," she simply stated, handing him his headband. "I hope to see you well." And not on a pike somewhere.

Approved. You also get 15 stats and a free spec with ranking up to Genin. <3
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 am
"Yes!" Chronos said releasing his professional posture. "Trust me ma'am, I'm gonna be the best ninja in Kumo!" He said grabbing his headband. Chronos than left the class room running to the training grounds, he felt that he didn't need to watch the other academy students, he needed to get a headstart on them even if by a little.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum