Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
ZantaePhantuma
ZantaePhantuma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Genin Exam Empty Genin Exam

Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:58 am
Mugen walked into classroom 307 ready for his exam to begin.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Genin Exam Empty Re: Genin Exam

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:15 am
Senshi had already been standing behind the podium waiting for all the students to file in. He looked up when he noticed my gen walking in, giving the boy a slight nod. As soon as eight o clock hit he sent a small gust of wind chakra towards the door forcing it to slam shut loudly. "Good morning, I am Chuunin Kobayashi Senshi. When I call your name come to the front and I will explain what you need to do." Senshi waited several seconds glaring at the twelve students who thought to try for the Genin rank. Finally he called a name and a small girl, with pig tails stepped forwards staring up at him fear fully. After he had briefed her he waited watching as she shakily performed the techniques required to pass. He continued to give her a hard stare before reaching out and tossing her a head band. "Congratulations you pass. Report to the front desk for your uniform and assignment orders." Giving the girl a slight nod of respect for over coming her dear he looked back down at the list to see what the next name was. "Mugen come forwards." 

Senshi waited patiently for the boy that he had trained so diligently yesterday to stand in front of him. Repeating the process of staring st the boy to see if it would unnerve him he finally spoke. "Perform the Clone technique, the replacement technique, and the transformation technique. Then give me an explanation on how each technique can be best utilized in a combat scenario. You may proceed." Senshi leaned back on his feet slightly his eyes narrowing on the boy.

((OOC: Make at least an 800 word post performing the 3 techniques and giving the description))
ZantaePhantuma
ZantaePhantuma
Citizen

Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:45 pm
Mugen watched as the pig tailed girl passed the gennin exam. Then it was his turn. Senshi called Mugen up and gave him that same intimidating stare that changed the entire atmosphere from calm and smooth to a high intensity. Senshi instructed Mugen on his task.

Mugen started with the transformation technique. Mugen decided to transform into the girl with the pig tailed hair. First, he focused his chakra and performed the hand signs swiftly Dog,Boar and Ram. Then a small thin cloud of smoke appeared and when it dispersed the girl with the pig tails was standing there. Staying like that Mugen explained the jutsues and its uses in the girls voice. The transformation jutsue is used to change ones appearance. It can be used for hiding incase theres a dangerous situation that the user can't run from. It can also be used for infiltration by transforming into some one else so the user may gain intel or walk around without being noticed. This Jutsue can also be used in combat to cause confusion within the enemies by transforming into one of the opponents it would be hard for them to notice who is the fake. By using a smoke bomb it can increase the effectiveness of the technique because it would blind your opponents for a while allowing the user to even change positions to further confuse the enemy. The user may also transform into objects like a box or an animal like a dog. Then Mugen released the Jutsue.

Mugen channeled his chakra and performed the hand signs Ram Snake and Tiger. Then a clone of himself appeared standing next to him. The clone technique is used to create a replica of the user. The clone itself can't attack so its usually used to create confusion and distraction. If the user where to create multiple clones and have them rush at the opponent at the same time he could hide himself within the clones and attack during an opening when the opponent reacts to the clones. The user can also create a clone of an object just in case they are carrying an important document or item and they get caught by perusers. All if the user is trying to steal something without being caught he could create a clone of the object and leave it so no one knows it was missing. Mugen released the jutsue.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:27 pm
Senshi watched as Mugen first performed the transformation technique, while the boy began to speak about the properties and uses of the technique Senshi walked around him in a circle. He made some small notes on a clip board that he held on how well the Academy Student had done with that technique. Mugen then immediately used the clone jutsu, as he did Senshi wrote on the clip board again. He walked around the clones checking to see how similar they were to Mugen and also to see how the spoke at the same time as him. It was important for a user of the technique to make sure his clones moved with him so that he could use them to hide.

Senshi looked up after more than a minute had passed since the student before him had said anything. He cleared his throat and watched the boy with his piecing hazel eyes before finally speaking. “The substitution technique?” Senshi decided to prompt the boy to see if he would continue and began to wonder if he had frozen up from nerves or fear itself. “You may demonstrate any other techniques that you know for extra credit.” Senshi decided to throw a bone to the boy and see if he would continue and possibly redeem himself from such a long pause.
ZantaePhantuma
ZantaePhantuma
Citizen

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:14 am
(sorry for the hold up i got really busy with homework and stuff)

Mugen stopped for a while thinking to himself trying to decided if he could really pass the Gennin exam. Senshi snapped Mugen out of his own prison of thoughts and instructed him to do the substitution technique. Mugen performed the clone jutsue again. Mugen began "now i will perform the substitution jutsue". The two Mugens walked to opposite sides of the room. Mugen performed the hand signs Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, and finally Snake. Then he swiftly swapped places with his clone making it look as if nothing had happened. 

Then Mugen released the clone jutsue showing that they had switched places. The substitution jutsue is used to quickly replace ones self with a near by object. This is often used to dodge an opponents attack. This jutsue creates a big advantage for the user. When the opponent strikes it could be used to make it seem as if the attack landed and while the opponent is too focused on that the user could use that time to either surprise attack or get away. 

This jutsue is more effective if clones are used as the substitute because the opponent will be trapped in the thought that his attack landed. The substitution item you can use with this jutsue must be within a few meters for it to work. If i where to use this jutsue in a fight i would follow up with a transformation jutsue to hide from my opponent while I wait for an opening. That is unless i am able to substitute with an object behind my opponent. Then id be able to attack using the Taijutsue discipline Technique. Or i could just simply throw shurikens to test my opponents reaction speed. If I where to get into a fight id be able to use all of these techniques to figure out exactly how my opponent fights.

On top of that i have learned the surface walking jutsue. Mugen focused his chakra and ran towards the wall. Mugen ran up the wall and began walking on the roof. This jutsue is the surface walking jutsue. The user can walk along the surface of walls trees and even water. This is helpful in cases of having to fight in or near a body of water. Or if the user had to fight alongside a cliff or in a forest like area.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:29 pm
Senshi nodded making a few more notations on his clipboard as he watched the Genin to be in front of him performing the required techniques. He glanced up with a slightly raised eyebrow as the boy switched with his intangible clone and then explained the jutsu. It was a textbook definition so Senshi couldn’t fault him for that at all. When he proceeded to then show off the Surface walking Technique Senshi made another small notation. He went over the scoring list before grabbing one of the headbands off the table in front of them. Stepping around the podium he offered the headband to the boy before speaking. “Congratulations, you pass. I suggest you spend more time practicing to become a better shinobi for Kumogakure. Your promotion orders will be at the academy front desk, do not forget to pick them up. Dismissed Genin Mugen.” Senshi then looked back at his list calling the next name forwards.

------EXIT----------

Claiming Charity towards Kumo

((OOC: Dont forget to make an exit post, and post your claims - Genin Rank, 15 Free Stats, etc))
ZantaePhantuma
ZantaePhantuma
Citizen

Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 am
Receiving his Headband Mugen was extremely grateful. With a satisfied look on his face Mugen left.

EXIT

Claims
Genin Rank
15 free stats
Word Count - 832
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu