Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission] Empty Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission]

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:50 pm
Mission Name: Look out Below
Type: Rescue
Character Requirements: None
Mission Location: Kumogakure/ Village
Word Count Requirements: 2500
Repeatable? Yes
NPC?If an NPC will be present in the mission, and what their purpose will be.
Reward: 2400 ryo

Task:

As you know, Kumogakure is famous for its Bars, its a great place to go to have fun. However, the village does have to deal with the "problem" that always seem to occur. Your mission is to stop 3 villagers from jumping off a 20 story building, they are drunk they don't know any better. You must rescue all three, or else you will fail the mission.
Daiko
Citizen

Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission] Empty Re: Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission]

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm
Daiko opens the scroll, scanning the words on the sheet of paper. "Another boring mission..." Daiko sighs, looking at the task. He read that he had to save drunk villagers from jumping off the side of buildings. Kumogakure was dangerous for most people. Sighing, the ninja begins to walk to the building that was shown on the scroll, putting the mission notification in his pocket for later. He finds a bench near the building, looking up. There were no crazy people jumping at this exact moment, which was good. It gave Daiko time to reflect on himself and what he'd be doing. At the moment, he couldn't really think of any good ways to save the people. Catching them wouldn't be an option, and he doesn't exactly have jutsu to throw around. Shaking his head, he stares at his feet. "If only I knew someone who could fly..." He laughed, doubting that anyone could fly. But, there were many things that he didn't know about. He doesn't even know most basic jutsu. Daiko wondered if there were any books sold that told about basic techniques. It would be helpful for the future if he knew what techniques most people would be using were.

Giving up at this point, Daiko just called out to anyone that was listening. "Anyone out here know how to fly?"

[224]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission] Empty Re: Daiko & Ashur Save Some Drunks [Private|Mission]

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:11 pm
Ashur flew around his morning fights with euphoria radiating from his very soul. He decided today was going to be his easy day, and he was just going to relax for once and not meet new people who scared him deeply. He remembered Taco from the village gates, and shuddered. The boy was awful with names. He felt the breeze of the wind going through his wig, and began to shudder. He was wearing his goggles, his flak jacket (now with holes for his wings), and just shorts and a t shirt (also with holes for his wings now.) He loved going around Kumogakure in the air, he also loved spitting on those Genin who made fun of him and would spray paint his house all the time. They would always shudder and shake feeling it go down their back, then look up and curse at the sky. Some of them would even run into their homes thinking it was rain. What a bunch of dumb asses, but his favorite was to drop stones on them if they really pissed him off. He should have probably just been mature, and nice to them to stop them from picking on him, but Ashur wasn't the kind to let his pride out of situations. He then looked down at someone he hadn't seen before, and this person was shouting out if anyone knew how to fly. Ashur smiled thinking it was about a cat or something and landed beside the ninja. He hoped this wasn't an Uchia like he thought the last one was.
"You needed someone who could fly?"

(268/268)
(Post Word Count/Word Total)
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:29 pm
Looking over at the child who landed next to him, Daiko couldn't help but notice wings. The purple-eyed ninja was wearing his everyday outfit, which consisted of a black sweatshirt with a hood and two white pull strings coming from the hood. He had on dark wash jeans, and black shoes with white rubber bottoms. Looking over at this new ninja, Daiko nodded. "It's nice to see someone that can... Fly." He eyed up the boy, seeing what kind of ninja he looked like. Pulling the scroll out of his pocket, Daiko returned to conversing with the boy. "I have a mission here that says I have to stop people from jumping off of this building. Would you be able to fly me up to the top of the building and stay flying around the building, making sure that none of the people fall?" He looked over at him, raising a single eyebrow. This person was a stranger, so it would be a miracle if this actually worked. Sighing, Daiko remembered where his manners were, looking over at the boy with the dirty-blonde hair. "I'm Daiko, by the way."

In the back of his mind, Daiko really needed this ryo for something. He wasn't about to inform this boy what it was he needed, but he was going to be getting it as soon as this mission was over. "Oh, by the way, you'll get payed for helping me do this."

[465]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:37 pm
Ashur heard the boy's request, and thought about it taking hours to do and became flustered. He wasn't some kind of tool!
"Diet Toe, why should I help you? You seem just a emo as the last kid."
Ashur glared, and realized he was being a jerk to someone who was being nice to him. He sighed, and started again.
"I'm sorry, I just don't have the time for this. I would much rather fly and harass people below."
Ashur turned around and began to flew away not caring one bit about this kid, or getting involved in things that could get him killed somehow. He hated being a ninja sometimes. He then heard the boy talking about ryo, and quickly whipped back around. He landed in front of the boy with a smile.
"How much?"

(136/404)
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:44 pm
Daiko laughed at this ninja's reaction when he heard that money was involved. "There is 2400 ryo involved in this job... and all we need to do is save a few drunks from hurling themselves off the building." Daiko coughs. "The name is Daiko..." He is already getting pissed at this kid, and he has only seen him for a few minutes. All he knew was that the kid had wings, could fly, and was a major asshole to almost everyone older than him. Flipping his hair to the side, he glances over at the ninja. "I never did get your name. I'll just call you Wingy from now on." Standing up, Daiko looks up at the huge building in front of him. "So, can you fly me to the top?"

[596]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:54 pm
"My name is Ashur..."
He wanted to say his last name, but he cringed a bit and decided not too. Ashur then spread out his wings to emphasize them.
"...or Wingy."
Ashur didn't give a flying fuck for manners at all. It was if he was raised in a barn, but what else would you expect from a 13 year old home owner who lives with a talking toad, and has feathers for hair and wings. Boy he was a whack job. He then heard the request from Daiko, and smiled a bit. He knew exactly what would happen next.
"Sure, I can do that. You will need to not worry about my speed though. It might get a bit too much for some people."
Ashur thought of the one old guy who had a heart attack and died in his arms. Good times. He grabbed the man before he could respond and flew up towards the building at 65.5 speed. This would have, at least scared the shit out of Daiko. He then was at the top in no time, and let Daiko down gently.
"This good?"

(189/593)

206/213 AP
(-5 for bloodline ability to fly at max speed and get +20 flight speed)
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:11 pm
Daiko nodded when he heard the boy's name. "Ashur, huh? That's an interesting name." He nodded, and would still call him Wingy. The ninja then prepared himself for flight, taking a deep breath. He had a feeling that this kid would pull some dirty trick to get him up there. When Ashur told him that most people weren't able to handle the flying, it confirmed his suspicions. Just then, Ashur took Daiko and brought him up to the top of the building in only a few seconds. Blinking twice, Daiko nodded at the boy. "I could see how most people wouldn't be able to handle that." Just then, Daiko hears someone stumbling up the stairs to the roof. "Anyone there?" Just then, a drunk man came stumbling from the stairwell. He looked to be about five foot eleven, and about three hundred pounds. Looking at this fat mess of a man, it was obvious to see why he would want to jump off of the building. "Uhh... Hey. I'm going to have to ask you to go back inside." The fat man then pulls out a basic kunai, and begins charging at Daiko. "I'll show you who's fat!" he yells. After that last quip, Daiko stood there for a good minute trying to gather himself. Not only did he never call the man fat, but he had only told the man to go back inside.

The man's weight made him very... Slow. Daiko could count the ten seconds it took for the man to make it over to him. As the man began to stab the kunai toward Daiko, he turned completely into smoke. Easily shifting to the back of the man, he took his right leg, and kicked him off of the building. Realizing his mistake, he glares over at Ashur. "Wingy!! Grab him before he hits the ground!"

[903]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:25 pm
Ashur watched as tubby came rolling out onto the roof, and only hoped that he wouldn't get knocked off the roof or fall off.
"Get his fat ass back in there!"
Ashur was still flying above the roof, and watched as tubby went in with a kunai towards Daiko. He kind of wanted to help Daiko, but he decided that if he got stabbed to death then it wasn't his fault. He simply shrugged waiting for the blood to come gushing out of Daiko. He could only think about how he was going to sell his organs out to the black market and get even richer! Ashur watched as the kunai went right through Daiko, then felt sad when he saw a puff of smoke. His eyes then lit up when he realized what happened.
"He is a magician!"
He then watched as he reappeared and began to clap. He really liked watching magic shows. He then watched as the fat guy was thrown off, and the magician yelled at him to go get him.
"Some hell of a magician you are."
Ashur rolled his eyes, and flew down at 65.5 speed, and caught the fat man with a full nelson. He then flew up with immense strain and cursed the magician every step of the way. He then threw the man up to the roof again, and sighed heavily. His wings and arm hurt.
"Hey, I am only thirteen you know! How the heck do you expect me to carry tubby back up if he falls again?"

(259/852)
-5 Ap for bloodline again
201/213 AP
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:34 pm
Daiko glances over at Ashur. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you.. That man is pretty fat." The next person that came up the stairs had a belt around his arm, with a needle hanging out. Hmm. Daiko had never seen anything like that before. "Wingy, you should take care of that one." The next person that came out was an average man, who was stumbling toward the end of the building. Daiko poked the man, and looked up at him. Poking the man's chest, he looks up at him. "Hey, I think you should go inside..." The man grumbles, then nods. "Yeehaw... I was just seein' if lil' ol' me could make sum' new friends. I's a bit lonley ya' see." The ninja stared the man in the eyes and blinked, having a blank stare. "Okay... Go inside, then." The drunkard gives Daiko an especially hard handshake, then walks inside.

[1053]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum