Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein] Empty 'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein]

Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:21 pm
Jason was sitting at his desk, papers were in front of him in two piles as usual. One was a scattered mess while the other was neatly stacked to the left side of the desk. The Hokage hat was hung on a hook on the wall directly behind Jason and slightly to Jason's right so that it was visible to any who entered into the office. Jason's bow and quiver were propped up against the wall directly below the Hokage hat. Jason sat bent slightly forward over the desk with a pen in his right hand as he held the paper he was writing on in place with his left. The necklace he usually wore was hanging around his neck, clearly visible over the fishnet shirt underneath his armor.

He had made it a habit to always be wearing his armor, in case anything were to happen and he needed to take off at a moment's notice. The floor was recently swept and there was not a sign of dust in the entire room. There was a short cabinet near the door to the office that was occupied by the small fox that was Jason's familiar. The window to Jason's left was cracked open so that a cool breeze would enter into the warm office. A ray of sun would shine through the window and bask the papers Jason was working on in daylight.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein] Empty Re: 'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein]

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:24 pm
Shigure was Sitting outside of the window, as to why it was cracked, so that she could get back inside, and then something dawned on her and she would enter the kage's office and asked the Hokage "Sir, your a powerful man, but is there anything that you seek? " Shigure tilted her head at the hokage after she asked the question, Shigure had curiosity about such things, for she did not really have anything to seek or achieve just follow orders, but maybe listening to others she will learn somehow to not only get her own dreams and asperations but then how to also go about seeking them.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:42 pm
Shigure, the assistant that Stein had left for Jason, would enter back into the office through the window just as Jason would finish one of the many pieces of paperwork before him and start on the next. He was interrupted by an unexpected question from Shigure.

"Sir, you're a powerful man, but is there anything that you seek?"

There was not much that Jason wanted though if he were being truthful the power that Kozai Yuki had mentioned to him was still something he wanted to call his own. He was strong yes, but he still wanted more. He wanted anything that would make him strong enough to defend his village from any threat, and the threats kept piling themselves up in front of him. Missing ninja, Kokuan, Youka. All of these things were standing in the way of true peace within Konohagakure. If only Jason could somehow get his hands on this power that Kozai had mentioned perhaps he would truly be able to do something. 

"Actually Shigure, there is one thing. Someone once told me of a great power that I could gain by uniting my DNA with that of the Uchiha clan and possessing their sharingan eyes. I would very much want this to be mine. I have Uchiha in the village but I would not ask them to give up the very thing that makes them part of the Uchiha clan." Jason paused for a moment as he thought about revealing the contract he had put out recently. He decided no harm could come of letting Shigure in on it and so he would begin speaking once more. 

"Recently I have put a contract out on the black market. I have offered a large sum of money for the arm of an Uchiha and a pair of sharingan eyes, so long as these do not come from a Konoha ninja. I have even offered a reward for someone able to transplant these into me since I cannot do it myself. But no one has seemed to respond to my contract yet. I'm beginning to feel as if it's a lost cause. What made you ask me this?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:44 pm
Shigure gave it some thought before she sat on a bare spot on the desk, not to far up and looked down at Jason as she crossed her legs and tilted her head at him and spoke softly to him "Well Sir what would you need that kind of power for?" Shigure knew what her creator Stein had and he could fulfill this contract, but she wanted to know why a man of such power, craved more power, it was a little bit puzzling to her
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:07 pm
Jason watched as Shigure came to sit on a free space on his desk. She would cross her legs and look down at Jason before asking him why he would want that kind of power. Jason paused to think about that question for a moment. Why did he want that kind of power? He had thought the answer was simple. But perhaps, if he was being honest, he was a tad bit scared. That was certainly a new feeling for him. He had never been one to be afraid of anything, but now here was, afraid that he wouldn't be able to protect the village. With a somewhat solemn look on his face, Jason would look up at Shigure, staring straight into those beautiful blue eyes and answer. 

"Well, to be honest, the reason is that I want to protect this village no matter what. Konoha has gained a lot of powerful enemies lately. The group Kokuan for one. Their leader Kira seems to be quite formidable. Another of these enemies is Youka, the Demon Priest who now rules over Kumogakure. I may be powerful but as I am now I feel as if I wouldn't stand a chance against these foes. Actually, I'm scared. Scared that I'm not strong enough. Scared that I don't have the power necessary to protect this village. Not strong enough to protect the people I call my family. Somehow I know that if I could just get my hands on this power I was told of Id be able to protect everyone. I would be able to make sure no one else had to die." There was a fire in Jason's eyes now. One that burned with the intensity and passion that he held for his village. The Will of Fire itself.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 am
Shigure watched as Jason looked up at her and listened as he went on his speech as to way he sought the power, and she would smile softly and tilted her head once more, leaned forward and whispered in his ear "What if I told you, Stein, had gotten payment with a Uchiha body from Kumogakure, giving him a Non Konoha set of eyes and arm that your looking for" She would then lean back and giggle softly and then said "not to mention he is such a good Medical ninja that he can create life, so I mean, you got everything you need in that one man right there" she giggled again this time with a hand over her mouth
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:13 am
The shock on Jason's face was clearly evident as he listened to what Shigure had just said to him. Hie eyes were wide and his mouth hung open for a few moments as his mind wrapped around the information that had just been given to him. What he had been searching for had walked right into Konoha under his nose and he had no idea. Stein, the once missing ninja, apparently had exactly what Jason needed. Not only did Stein have the body of an Uchiha not from Konoha but he was in fact an extremely skilled medical ninja pledged to Konoha and Jason. Jason had no doubt that Stein could perform the transplant that was required. Jason's shock showed for about thirty seconds before he responded to the girl who was now giggling with her hand covering her mouth.

"This is great! I had no idea Stein had that! I mean of course I knew he was a skilled medical ninja but to think he also has the eyes and arm of an Uchiha from outside of Konoha too. It's as if my search is finally over. Please, Shigure, can you contact him immediately and ask him to come here with the eyes and arm? I would like to get this done as soon as possible. I'll pay him the bounty for it as compensation. Seventeen thousand ryo."
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:43 am
Shigure would nod and got off the desk and sent a message to Stein via a Crow, with it flying and circling in the air it was a sign for Stein to come see the kage, and then all they had to do was wait, Shigure returned to her spot on the desk as they waited.

Suddenly there was a knocking at the door and Shigure would go open the door, and Stein would walk in, Dante and Alucard on either side of him and Stein smiled softly at Shigure and then to Jason "Well what do I owe to this pleasure?" Stein Inquired about being called to the Hokage's Office.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 am
Jason watched as Shigure would get up and signal Stein to come to the office via crow before moving to take her seat back on the desk. A few moments later there was a knock on the door and Stein entered followed by Dante and what Jason assumed was the newest living clone created by Stein. That was rather quick. Jason was glad that there was a way for Stein to be summoned nearly immediately. That could certainly become handy if the village was ever in danger. Jason made a mental note of this before smiling and beginning to speak.

"Stein. I was speaking with Shigure and she tells me you have something I've been looking for. The missing ninja Kozai Yuki told me of a power I can obtain by fusing Uchiha DNA with my own and implanting Sharingan eyes into myself. From what I understand you have the body of an Uchiha who possessed sharingan from Kumogakure. If this is correct, would you be willing to transplant the eyes and one of the arms into me? I had put up a contract for this in the black market but it seems you were unaware of it. I'd be willing to pay you the bounty i had put up for the contract. A total of seventeen thousand ryo for the eyes, arm and having you transplant them into myself. What do you say?" 

Jason spared no time before telling Stein this. He wanted to make sure he got this done and did not let this opportunity slip through his fingers. He was so close that he could taste it. Perhaps with this he would finally be able to protect the village from all types of danger. No one would ever have to die for the village again. Not as long as Jason was still breathing.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:41 pm
Stein stood there infront of Jason and listened to his words, talking about the payment he had gotten from the Kumo guy, the Uchiha boy's body, and the price was not bad at all either, and he tilted his head and waited till Jason finished, then he would pipe in "Well I could always use the money, but I was wondering how about a kidney instead, Arms are just so Messy to remove and rather painful, I don't wish to subject you to that, but a Kidney makes it over fast and easy " Stein would nod as he injected his own opinion before fully accepting the contract.

Shigure was still back on the desk, turned towards Jason, but looking over her shoulder towards Stein, as Alucard and Dante stood there, almost like trained body guards, and they all awaited an answer to see how messy this was going to get.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum