Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein] - Page 3 Empty Re: 'The Thing'[P, NK, Stein]

Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Omg! I got one! Has the curse finally lifted? XD

Anyway, Uchiha transplant didn't work but juugo was awakened. <3
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:37 pm
Jason would choose to be fully unconscious during the procedure, deciding to trust Stein for this. Jason would be put to sleep while Stein did the procedure, and a little extra that Jason had not asked for. When Jason's eyes finally opened he could feel the difference immediately. He felt more alive and his vision was, slightly different.

Jason sat up and faced Stein as he was doing something with a body, which Jason assumed was the body of the Uchiha he had used, and then put the body away into a sealing scroll. Jason could clearly see the chakra within Stein. It wasn't like he could see his chakra network but it was more of like a large mass of chakra. Perhaps that was the power of the sharingan he now possessed. Jason focused and tried to return his eyes to normal but for some reason he couldn't manage to stop seeing the mass of chakra in fronte of him that was Stein. A frown appeared on Jason's face. He was confused. He should be able to turn the sharingan on and off at will now that he possessed Uchiha DNA. Perhaps it took some time until the DNA was fully bonded with his own.

Jason decided to look at his arms and hands to see if he could see chakra within his own body as well as within those of others. He quickly found out that he could but he saw something else that was shocking and unexpected. His skin had turned grey. Why the hell was he grey!? Jason's face became filled with anger as he looked up at Stein. "Why can't I turn my eyes back to normal? And why THE HELL AM I GRAY!? You have some explaining to do. What else did you do to me while I was unconscious!?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:19 am
Stein finished Cleaning up as Jason got adjusted, And when he noticed the grey skin after Jason's Shouting he would spin around and his eyes amazed and he began studying the skin, muttering Interesting, and then he would begin to explain to Jason what happened "I applogize, I needed to experiment a little, see you cant turn off the Sharingan, because, and its my guess, the Uchiha DNA needs time to take hold, as for the grey skin, your DNA is compatable with Sage Transformation DNA, I think the james kid called it Juugo while he was still alive, this should at least counter act the constant drain on your Chakra reserves if you train yourself how to use it, even though it is compatiblbe you need to try unlocking it and using its secrets for yourself" Stein rubbed his chin as he tried to figure out what it was that made this kid compatible and not him, he would have to do a little test a little later to see if something worked.

Meanwhile Outside the door The three living clones heard the commotion from inside the room and Shigure was the first in the door, and noticing the grey skin of Jason started giggling, Alucard just smirked when he saw Jason, and Dante busted out laughing so hard he fell on the floor rolling around with laughter "YOUR GREY, Pfftt hahahahaha" Was all that can be heard from Dante.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:49 pm
Jason's face still clearly showed his anger as Stein began to explain to him about what he had done. Apparently he could not control the eyes because the Uchiha DNA needed time to adjust to Jason's body. Ok. That was one thing he could deal with. It would just take a little longer before Jason's body became used to the eyes he now possessed. Then Stein told Jason of this 'Sage Transformation' or 'Juugo' as the boy James had called it. Apparently Stein had implanted the juugo dna within Jason while he was unconscious as some sort of experiment. The anger slowly faded from Jason's face as Stein explained that the chakra drain Jason was feeling from the new sharingan could be counteracted by learning to use the hidden effects of the juugo dna.

Jason was about to respond to Stein when he noticed Dante, Shigure and Alucard burst into the room. To Jason's dismay Shigure giggled at Jason's grey skin where Alucard simply smirked and then Dante fell on the floor laughing and shouting that Jason was grey. This forced Jason to concentrate on the new power he felt within himself. Wait, when had he begun feeling this? Jason didn't think he had noticed it until that moment. It was like his body was absorbing some kind of energy that turned his skin grey. Maybe he could consciously stop absorbing the energy. 

Jason's eyebrows furrowed as he concentrated. Jason's eyes were trained on his grey arms, clearly picking up the mass of chakra that lay within them. Slowly, the grey began to recede up his arms as they took on their usual color. A smile crept across Jason's face as he watched the power of the juugo dna recede until he had need for it again. He would then look up, first at Stein and then at the other three who had entered. He could still clearly see the mass of chakra within each of their bodies. It was still so strange for Jason as he hadn't gotten used to it. It would take some time before he got used to them and was able to control them as if he were a true Uchiha. 

"Alright. So this juugo dna, what exactly does it do besides give me more chakra? And how long do you think it will take before the Uchiha dna correctly bonds with my body?"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Adding a note to say I messed up, Uchiha doesnt need a roll so Jason has both bls now <3
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 am
Stein noticed Jason's Expressions as he had spoke, but not noted on them at all, instead just went on his merry way with what he had to take care of, and the three's intrusion into the room let Stein know they were alarmed, and Dante's Reaction was way over the top but was true none the less, Stein finished cleaning up the little mess there was and restored the room to normal, and he would then Examine Jason once more and he would ask "Vision returning to Normal already?" He had noticed the red eyes turning back to their normal color of Jason's at the same time Jason's Skin returning to normal.

When Asked by Jason All Stein could say was "I think it helped the kid increase his strength once, that's about all I know at this time, as I have yet to unlock it for myself, but who knows maybe one of these days You will find out everything or I will unlock it myself, until then I got some other things I wish to inquire into, Unless you have more you wish to do or discuss?" Stein tilted his head as he looked back at Jason inquisitvly, Shigure had returned to her natural role of standing just behind and to the right of Jason now, and staying quiet, Alucard and Dante already went out the door and stepped to either side waiting for Stein to pass, as well as to help keep anyone out still, as they were not just yet done.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:40 pm
Jason had noticed a change in his vision when he opened his eyes. The masses of chakra he had seen before were no longer visible. It was as if his eyes had returned to their normal state. It had taken longer than Jason had expected but it seemed the Uchiha dna had finally fully bonded with his own. Stein noticed the change as well as he mentioned Jason's vision returning to normal. Stein would then tell Jason that he did not know much about the Jugo dna but that it had been able to increase the boy James' strength at one point. Jason would nod and tell Stein that he was feeling relieved. Jason wou;ld stand up and make and motion for Stein to follow him out of the room. Outside, if Dante and the others would ask any questions Jason would simply tell them that the procedure was over and they were headed back to the office so that he could give Stein the payment he had promised him. 

Once they arrived back in the office, Jason would open one of the drawers in his desk and count out the seventeen thousand ryo he had promised Stein for helping with this. He would hand the money over to Stein and thank him for his help, telling him that that was all he required for now but that he may be summoning him again soon. With that Jason would hopefully watch as Stein and his two clones would leave the office. 
[potential exit]
TWC: 2845
claiming mastering jugo dna
claiming 14 stats converted to 1400 ryo
claiming controllable 1 tomoe sharingan
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:18 pm
Stein had indeed followed Jason back into the office, and Dante and Alucard would follow behind Stein, Shigure followed behind Jason, and stood off to the side while Jason handled the last of the business with Stein, Stein collected the Ryo from Jason, and then left the office with Alucard and Dante behind him.

Shortly afterwords he was in his own private quarters, and he cut himself open, using one of his little threads, then he would Summon Mitaka Uchiha back out, and from the body pulled out the Senju Kidney, and placed it in place of one of his Kidney's that he would remove, and used Mystical Palm to heal the kidney in place and the wound close, then he would wait and Meditate to see if his Surgery would take or not.

Either way he would then Send Alucard off to go to a new location, to gain new knowledge and what not to make sure that he gets in a good village that will help him out and help to protect him when he needs it, Alucard would take his bow and head off, Him and Dante would go out for a walk in the forest and reminisce about Stein's Old times.

TWC- 2071, Towards the Kuro Topic for a total of 10,655 in that topic

+17,000 Ryo
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:38 pm
[-17,000 from village funds]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki