Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem Empty Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:08 pm
Salzem was sitting alone atop a balcony over-looking the whole village. As his eyes gazed over his home, he felt a certain nostalgia about the good times he had with friends. He smiled when he first met risako and that Yamanaka girl. When he met Isshin for the first time. An annoying, lazy, cool-headed uchiha. Some how he managed to form a relationship with the uchiha. Something resembling a rivalry. His thoughts shifted to when Isshin was slain, and the smile fell from his face. All the positive energy that had been formed from his reminiscing had fallen. He felt numb as his mind shifted to when he saw that murderer kill Isshin and take his body away. For the days he was left confined to that hospital, Salzem felt nothing but hollow. He did not cry, he did not scream. He sat there, motionless as a statue. Salzem snapped back into the real world when he heard some ruckus down below. Some of the younger genin were messing around and knocked over a trash bin. Salzem sighed and he leaned himself on the railing. This village had been his home for so long... He was safe here... It was the only world he had ever known.

Perhaps this was not the best time to leave. Perhaps...

Isshin's lifeless face flashed in front of Salzem's eyes as he thought this and, As if on cue, Salzem began coughing, hard and raspy. Salzem tore off his mask as he felt some fluid making it's way up his throat. Salzem put a hand over his mouth and let out a 'hack' as the liquid splattered into his palm. Salzem drew his hand away slowly, shakily as he saw that  dark, maroon liquid coating his palm once again. Salzem stared at it, almost a forlorn look in his sanguine eyes. Salzem slipped his mask back on and took out a small handkerchief from his bag. He wiped his hand clean upon the cloth but some how it still felt as if his own blood stained his hand. Salzem looked mournfully over his home. Regrettably, this might be the last time he would have to do it.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem Empty Re: Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:17 am
Stein had been taking a stroll through the towns higher level walkway's when he noticed the kid who had let him into the village standing and looking out over the town, Stein knew that look, the look of reminiscing before one feels they are going to die, which was broke after the kids down below made a mess and was forced to clean it up, then that kid had a coughing fit, and stein listened, the kid's cough sounded deep and haughty, like one about to cough up Phlem and as he moved closer, silently, making sure to step on nothing to make a sound, he saw the blood in the kids hand, that was not a good sign, so Stein stopped and waited, he saw the Kid clean up the blood, and when he returned to looking out to the village Stein would step forward and make a 'Ahem' Sound.

Leaning on the same railing that Salzem was standing next to he would point to the rag ever so none chalantly and asked the kid "So What's Up with that?" The kid had never put it back into his pocket, instead it was still in his hand, and the blood was showing on it, he waited to see what the kid would respond with, he wanted to help this kid, but would the kid allow him too.
Anonymous

Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem Empty Re: Alone with a Doctor (P, Stein, Salzem

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 am
Salzem glanced behind him when he heard the "Ahem" noise. As the person moved closer, he observed it was that man Salzem let in through the gates. As the man came over and leaned on the railing with Salzem, He slipped his mask back on and stuffed his handkerchief back into his bag. Salzem bristled as the man asked about the blood. He apparently had seen it. Salzem whirled on the man, an unexpected flash of anger flashing through him like a wild-fire. He wanted to lash out at this man even though he knew he had nothing to do with his predicament. Salzem opened his mouth to growl at the man, but as he did so, he felt his anger and energy drain away. His defensive posture withered and he turned back to look over the village. He didn't have the energy to make this into a fight. This man didn't seem to be here to taunt him. Salzem sighed, that familiar pain arching though his chest.
"My lungs are failing." Salzem said, voice monotone. "I'm dying." Salzem smiled fleetingly as he said this. The idea of death always seemed so far away before. Now, that it was on his door step so suddenly, it was slightly amusing in a dark way.
"What are you talking to me for?" Salzem said, looking the man over. "Who are you...?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:10 am
Stein had readied himself mentally when he noticed the kids anger, he waited and then suddenly the kid gave up, just turned back out to the village, so it seems this kid had given up on life, and Stein shook his head, he hated people who just give up on life like that, but he could under stand this kids point of view, it must be the last week of the kids life if he is at this stage of depression and not out living life to its fullest, then the Kid opened up to him, Then he noticed the kids head look back at him, as When the kid looked back out to the village so did stein, but he kept his perifrials open, and the kid asked him the questions he did.

Stein would stand up straight and turned to the kid "My Name is Dr. Frank Nathanial Stein, My old village Tenga Called me Frankenstein, But now Most just call me Stein, I am talking to you cause I like to help those who are sick, I like to experiement and the such, and you my young aqauintence sound like your in need of the help I can offer, but that is for you to take up on your own time" and with that Stein would look back out to the village a said "rather sad your being depressed instead of living life to its fullest"
Anonymous

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 am
"Help you can offer...?" Salzem said, eyes still staring but not really at anything in particular. "Let me tell you something stein. I have yet to meet someone who helps for the sake of helping. There must be something you want from me in return." Salzem felt worse than he ever had before. Worse when that flower first infected him with the poison. Worse when he was bullied just for wearing a mask. Salzem blinked back tears in his eyes. Despite the pitiful existence he was forced to carry out, he was sure he could have lived it up better. Now, every breath was an effort. Every movement, a task. Every job, an excruciating request of his body. He turned to face stein. He didn't know this man, much less trust him. However, he was promising his salvation. Salzem needed that promise, something to keep him going a while longer, until he found that murderer...

"What is it you require from me?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:32 am
Stein looked at the kid...no he looked at the man that Salzem was, "your rather knowledgeable on life, I will give you that , but do not think you know me, I am not the normal person, I'm rather ecintric in many ways, so when I offer help, I can be genuine in my offer, Your someone in need dying a senseless death, when someone can help you out, I don't understand the doctors who do it for money, when the essence and meaning of life is so much greater, All I require from you is to live your life to its fullest, and die a Sense able death, not this charade of a death your playing now" Stein was serious and everything about him would give off the same vibe, his Stance, his gaze, his facial expression, everything, he waited to see how the kid would respond to this
Anonymous

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:52 am
Salzem sighed again, gaze meeting the eyes of Stein. He seemed genuine in his offer. Even with his guarantee that he wanted nothing in exchange, Salzem was still suspicious. He tried to find a break in Steins stature, an inconsistency with his behavior, anything that would give way to him wanting something from Salzem, yet, could find nothing. This man, Stein, wanted to help him because he wanted to help him. Salzem nodded silently in approval as he concluded his search.

"I believe you..." Salzem said finally, taking himself off the railing, fully facing Stein for the first time sense he got here. His life was going to be decided in a matter of weeks and Stein seems genuine in his attempts to help him. Salzem was always suspicious of everyone, but Stein. Strange. Salzem looked down for a moment making his choice before looking Stein in the eye and said:
"When can we begin?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:09 pm
Stein would give a nod after the man said he believed him and he smiled, tell the kid in a soft voice "Thank you for giving me the chance, we will begin in about a couple of days, I have to get some things in order first, I will let you know when I am ready, but if needed I can do an emergency one at any time" Stein would turn and face the village again, leaning on the bar, "Till Then..." He continued "Life must be lived to the fullest, so go out have fun and adventures, and when I get you, and save your life, and you continue these things, you will have a fair understanding on things much more then you do now, and you will be thankful" Stein just gave a small smile and stayed staring
Anonymous

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:19 pm
Salzem nodded and went back to looking out over the village. He was going to miss his home, his friends, and the safety of Konoha. He would home they would understand. He would then look back at Stein who was still looking out over the village. He traveled to get here... perhaps he know something about that murderer.

"Stein..." Salzem began, hesitantly at first, but then he began to speak freely. If Stein knew anything about where the whereabouts of that man was, then he needed to know.

"Would you happen to have seen anyone looking like this?" Salzem asked, describing Isshin's killer as best he could. He could never forget the face of the man who killed his friend. Searches have borne no fruit but with Stein's assistance, perhaps that would change.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:39 pm
Stein listened for a moment and then thought on it, then he shook his head "Nope never seen anyone like that..." Stein could tell there was something there when Salzem described this man, but he could not put his finger on it, So Stein would ask "What is the importance of that man to you anyways?" And Stein would wait and listen to Salzem, he was listening very closely for anything that might give away the true intentions towards this man, but stein knew you only look for two types of people, those close to you, and those you hate, and this was sounding more like the Hate kind then care about kind of person when he was talking about him
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum