Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 12:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 12:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 12:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 12:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 12:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 12:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 12:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Hoshigakure: First Class

+10
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Blues
Kuro Hozuki
Akihana Akari
Z Ne
Ruin Rentei
Tam
Yushiro
Kyofu
Denkiteki
14 posters
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Hoshigakure: First Class Empty Hoshigakure: First Class

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:59 pm
(Alright, so this is basically a mass genin exam. You need 800 words to pass the exam if you are an E rank ninja, if you don't know the jutsu they are 250 words each to learn after they've been demonstrated IC. Gonna copy xyxer's chunin thing and say people can be skipped after 24 hours, if you join he thread after the first round of posting just state your character arrived with the rest of the students anyway. also all player characters are in the real den's class.)

They were finally ready.

Well not really, but Den thought they were ready enough to at least let in some people for training. Unfortunately only Den and his father were available to teach the shinobi arts within the capital at the time, Akihana was forced to care for the queen and Maku was taking over the criminal underworld or something.

A few of the Queensmen, mere soldiers without access to chakra but were sufficent enough for dealing with civilians and common crooks, held off a few protesters outside the academy as new students of various ages and backgrounds entered. Many rotesters were members of some of the religious groups within Hoshigakure that believed any form of chakra manipulation other than that of the Queensguard was evil, some of them didn't like the academy as their style of chakra manipulation was the same as those plaguing their land, and their were even some people that seemed to think Den was some sort of beast or demon that was controlling the queen, tricking her into letting the enemy train within the village before they destroyed Hoshigakure or took it over.

Queensmen at the door of the classroom would direct students into Den and his father’s classroom, as well as classrooms that Den’s and his father’s shadow clones taught, Den using 3 lightning clones and his father 2 shadow clones. The queensmen instructed the students to stand in aline at the back of the room until they were called upon. There was also a desk at the front of the academy in which some students would have to acquire paperwork to register to the academy, though it was a fairly quick process for signing up for a military branch. Students could have registered up to a week before the class took place however and if they presented their forms would be allowed to enter.

As students filed in Den would look them over, standing a meter and a half from the chalkboard at the front of the classroom. There were no seats in the classroom however, as the lessons weren't going to require notes but practice. Den wore his manipulated fabric in a shape similar to a jounin of konohas, however it had no symbols on it and was black in color with a brown vest.

Once all of the students arrived within Den’s classroom he would make his first announcement, “So, are all of you willing to dedicate yourselves to protecting the country of Hoshigakure and learning the shinobi arts?” Den’s voice was loud enough to be clearly heard from the other end of the room, and as he spoke he would look at any recruit that would his gaze, as though he could perhaps maybe get a glimpse of their worth by looking into ‘the windows to the soul’. Any who met Den’s gaze would find his ‘window’ closed however, his stare wouldn’t seem blank or distant but there wasn’t any warmth in it either.

After giving everyone a chance to respond Den would speak once more, "Those who already know the transformation and please step forward and perform them. If you aren't entirely sure of your skill in those jutsu however I'd suggest staying as I intend to give a lesson on the techniques." As he finished speaking Den would wait for those who were already trained in the shinobi arts to step forward and show their abilities.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hoshigakure: First Class Empty Re: Hoshigakure: First Class

Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 am
As Kyo had awoken this morning he had overheard a clutter of talking from within the church that he lived in until further notice. Apparently the ninjas who were taking care of the Queen were hosting a Genin exam for all ninja of Hoshigakure." So it seems that the rumors were really true after all " whispered Kyo through the mask that covered his nose and face. His piercing abnormal Green eyes studied the area around him as he walked out of the church and onto the steps in the church's front. Various people were going in the same direction, happy as they walked towards a large building near the library." So I guess that is where the exams will be hosted " said Kyo as walked slowly down the steps. Like before be still wore his tattered pants, brown boots, and no shirt. Showing all of the stitches across his upper body. He looked his wrists on his left and right hand as he walked down the stairs. The Black threads that he could control covered the wrist not leaving any skin. He did a invisible smirk from behind his mask. The person hosting the Genin exams whoever it was might find him weider than the other people

As he got onto the dirt road he blended in with the rest of the people heading to the newly built building for the exams. As he was walking a hulky figure bumped into him almost making him fall if not for easily catching his own balance." Sorry mate " said the male from the right of him. Kyo knew that voice, it was the same voice that had taught him the three basic academy jutsu. He turned around coming face to face with Shoshi the mysterious ninja." Shoshi what are you doing here. I would have figured to you were a Genin already " whispered Kyo  his eyes studying the male in front of him. Shoshi smiled as he said " Actually I am only a student who happened to know the jutsu " said Shoshi." Now if you will we need to hurry " he said speaking again. Kyo nodded and turned around as he turned around he looked back to see Shoshi was gone. He looked to the faces of the people around him to see they were looking at him like they seen a ghost. He had let his disorder get the best of him again it seemed.

As he walked to the academy he begun to think of his disorder. It gave him different distinct personalities he had not catches on to the disorder until he arrived in Hoshigakure though. He always swore that he would fins a ability to separate the different personalities from his body. Arriving at the building he heard the speakers boom a unrecognized voice saying " Attention all academy students Genin Exams will begin in the next hour " Kyo sighed and had begun to run ahead of all the other ninja so he himself would not be stuck waiting in line the whole time. As he bursted through the doors of the building he saw one line was opened for the hundreds of people behind him. He continued to run putting his left foot in front of him and bending it down as he slid forward coming to a halt to the desk of a man with a scar connecting his nose and upper lip." I will like to sign up for the exams sir " said Kyo as he stared at the man. The man gave a grunt and gave him a blank piece of paper and a pen.

" Write your name and rank then go on your way to this door behind me and th e second door within this door to begin your exams " said the man. Kyo nodded and quickly signed his name Kyofu Ishi and the village he was in. He hurriedly ran behind the man and threw open the door and headed to the second door as soon as a tall man said “ So, are all of you willing to dedicate yourselves to protecting the country of Hoshigakure and learning the shinobi arts "? Kyo found that quite funny as anyone who did not want to be a true ninja would have already left. Kyo made his way silently to the front lines hoping the male would not give him attention. Kyo studied the instructor in front of him. Shoulder length black hair with a expensive looking suit on. Kyo would precieve this man to be cocky if not for his face. As the man gazed at the people in front of him he gave a face of emptiness. The same face Kyo used during the tortures he went through as they experimented on his body. As if on cue on the threads on his wrist started to move.

" Those who already know the transformation and please step up and preform them " said the man did he have a stroke or something or did he want us to just perform transformation thought Kyo. Maybe he wanted us to perform all three but just forgot the names of the other's. Yeah thats it." If you aren't entirely sure of your skill in those however I'd suggest staying as I intend to give a lesson on the techniques " said the man.

Fair enough thought Kyo as he waited on someone to walk forward. He turned his head to the right to see what was going on. Unfortunately everyone was looking at him. Damn that's what you get for being the first in line he thought. He walked forward the threads on his wrist moving around." First instructor I will perform Transformation jutsu " said Kyo as he prepared the transformation jutsu by doing the hand seals. As he succeeded in achieving the last seal a puff of smoke erupted as he transformed into the instructor to his front." Now I will do the clone jutsu " said Kyo as he yet again began to perform handseals. After doing the hand seals a clone of himself before he had transformed into the man erupted to the left of him roughly 2 meters." Now Sir I will perform the Substitution Jutsu " said Kyo. He turned around and said " Can someone throw something at me please ". A random student through a sharp pen at him. As the pen was only 2 meters away Kyo began to perform hand seals in quick precision as he changed places with the desk 5 meters to his right. The pen impacted the desk exploding a little giving the other students a laugh. Kyo smirked behind his mask and walked to where he was before he began his test.

" I have shown my skills " said Kyo as he stared into the man's eyes to see if he passed or not.

1123 WC
Yushiro
Yushiro
Citizen

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:33 pm
Yushiro was looking around the hallway as he looks for the class. It was being said to him that they are holding a class for the new Academy student to recrut new ninja. Yushiro took a peak into the classroom as he heard some noises while seeing two person in the class he decided that this is the class since its the only class that has people in it. "Hello i am Yushiro and i am new i was told to come here if i want to be a ninja".
Tam
Tam
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:01 pm
Aivas came stumbling down headed for the academy building, he had just experienced one of the coolest things in the world, flying! Oh and look at that a giant group of protesters, the man smiled to himself shaking his head for a moment before shoving himself a path through the crowds, smearing fresh blood on those that didn't move out of the way from his rather lacerated body as he continued to drip and bleed from the various cuts and wounds from the battle and ensuing dragon ride.  He coughed again, man having a punctured lung was really rather painful. He noticed the desk with sign in paperwork, it was all very close to some of the forms he remembered from the days with the conscripted militia, ah at least paperwork was mostly only likely to give you some paper cuts and not run you through. He promptly lifted the tip of his pinky finger to the almost constant stream of blood that was coming from the right corner of his mouth and dipping the end in it filled out the forms in rather excellent penmanship and double checking he had crossed his t's and dotted his i's Aivas returned the paperwork before wandering down the hall to his assigned classroom. He noticed a student showing off and one that had just made it in the door he barely even noticed them, they were more like dull scenery for how much interest he showed them, he looked the instructor in the eyes feeling pretty confident, it was the man that had stabbed him earlier but hey all fun and games as far as he was concerned, he bowed his head slightly before marching back to take a seat in one of the far desks, "I know nothing about chakra, teach me friend." He would kick back still dripping blood everywhere as he kicked his feet up and leaned back to wait for the lessons to start, as he waited the blood would pool under his chair at a fairly slow rate, after all he wouldn't bleed forever and it had finally started to coagulate in his wounds stopping the flow, although he now found it necessary to cough up large chunks of hardened and black blood that had pooled in his lungs before solidifying. The noise was akin to someone trying to physically expel their lung from their throat and highly annoying to Aivas but whatever the pain he needed this more than he admitted, he missed having a military life, the sense of camaraderie between a unit of soldiers had been sorely missing from his time. It would be nice to have at least two people to joke around and bond with over silly things that happened on the field of war, even if it meant he had to subjugate himself once more to the rules of another it would be worth it for those few moments where he could truly say he trusted another human being. Yes this would be an awesome experience. 

[WC: 505]
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:22 am
Travis was wondering around haven looking around the city he was starting to like it here, and their was so much going on around that he stayed excited. He had never been in a big village before, and found it amazing how big it was when you got inside of it.

Travis was looking around when he saw a big group of people they looked like the was protesting something. Travis thought that he would go and see what was going on. He walked up and heard them saying things like they didn't need ninja and it was a trick. Travis didn't know what they was talking about, but what he did know is that their would have to be ninja in their. It wouldn't make since for them to protest if their wasn't, but their could just be some one in power in their as well. Which he would like to meet as well.

Travis would make his way through the crowd of people and walk into the door into the building. He would walk down the hall way and with doors on both sides he didn't know which one to go into so he opened each door as he got to them. The first few rooms was empty, but the third door he opened he saw a few people in side. Travis would wonder inside and over hear a few of they others talking about a genin exam.

Travis would walk over to the back of the room and lean against a wall. He figured that he would sit and wait and thought that he would be able to pass the exams pretty easy. That way he would be able to finally belong to something. It wasn't long that someone would walk up to the instructor. He would do the jutsu that was asked of him, and after travis would know why he looked so familer it was the guy that let travis into the village. Travis would watch and remember how he did the jutsu's that the instructor had asked. He would also make note that this guy was about the same level of strength that travis was at as well. He would also recall what the guy did back at the gate. He used some kind of threads to create a shield, but with out more information about it he wouldn't be able to figure out what it was.

After the guy got done travis would look around and if no one was going to step up he figured that he would go up and give it a shot. The worse that could happen was that they told him that he couldn't take part in the exam. He hoped that they wouldn't do that since he liked the village and the different things that was always going on around it. Travis would make his way to the front of the class after Kyfou got done and stepped down.

“I was not born here, but I would like to take part of this exam if that is fine with you” Travis would look at den and say. If he got the go ahead travis would go on to perform the transformation and clone jutsu. After he was done he would look back at den and say “thank you for letting me be a part of this” and then step down. If den would give him a head band he would take and wear it with pride. It would be like a dream come true for travis. It would signal that he belonged some were and he would do everything in his power to help with whatever he could.

(TWC-612)
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:35 am
His face was grim. He knew he could be strong. He knew he was not. Not yet, at least. He needed to be stronger. To become stronger, though, he had to be recognized. Perhaps this was his chance...

Oda pulled out his viol from its wrapping. He hefted the large instrument onto his shoulder, similar to how a violin would be carried. Taking the bow, he would make long, slow pulls, hitting the lower notes, and sometimes playing note pairings that, while discordant, were not jarring. His face looked slightly downwards, his eyebrows scrunched. He followed Aivas into the crowd. He was taking a slower pace, however. Aivas bobbed and weaved through the crowd. Oda, on the other hand, just kept walking in a straight line. It did not take a sensor to realize that Oda was above average in one way or another. Sure, he knew next to no jutsu. But these people did not know this.

The music was intense. Somber. Compelling. Foreboding. The ring of people around the protesters dispersed from the area through which Oda walked. No special skills were required to feel the negative emotions coming off of him at this time.

He approached the crowd of protesters. Some felt his presence, as one would feel a person staring at them, and turned around to see the blank face, so strangely telling of an inner fury. Most of those individuals dispersed. Some stood frozen, and one or two yelled at Oda to leave. He paid them no mind and continued walking. More of the protesters were alerted to his presence, either by their own odd sensations, or by the yelling of the first group. Two of them linked hands to prevent Oda's passing. They said something like “We don't need your kind here!” A pity.

Oda's head turned. He glared at one of the two men. Pure malice. His song never missed a beat, however, he did play a particularly grating note.

There was no chakra, no words, no power placed behind the look, nor the sound. However, it threw the man into a great unease. At first, he refused to let go of the other man's hand. Oda began walking again, returning to looking ever so slightly down, his head tilted just enough to support the viol. As he approached where the two hands joined together, the man whom he had glared at broke. He released his grip and pulled away. He did not run, or squeal, or anything of that sort. He did, however, turn fully around, so as to not be looking at Oda, and covered his ears, as if to not play the music.

By this point, the protesters directly in front of Oda had seen the happenings. They cleared a path, and Oda walked into the building uncontested. For a few minutes, twelve degrees of protesters remained silent, unsure as to what had just happened.

Oda saw the form holders. He just did not care. His stance, his song, and face, especially his face, unsettled the Queensmen at the desk. By the time they thought to stop Oda, he was already gone, having followed Aivas's blood trail to the room. He did not expect to see the man they had met on the journey in this room. Perhaps this is what jolted him, for the malice seemed to drain from him. While not happy, he did not have the feelings of inexplicable hatred anymore. Nor did he have the bouts of sadness that have been known to plague him. No, for now, he simply was. There was no emotion. No feeling. Simply existence. Aivas just finished his outburst as Oda had slid the door open. Travis was stepping up to preform the jutsu, and Oda slowed his song to a stop. It was not hard to figure out what this was. So, without saying a word, once Travis has done his attempts, Oda began playing again. This time, a song with words. It went a little something like this:

(Note: think to the tune of Hoist the Colors)

Deep beating noises were made by Oda thumping his foot into the ground. Long and short drags across viol with the bow in the lower ranges created the atmosphere as the jutsus began to take place. He used the transformation jutsu multiple times, suppressing the smoke, so as to show off a sort of transformation. His form shifted into that of a Queensman, as multiple copies of himself throughout the multiple stages of transformation began to appear within the room, drifting around and through things. When the transformation was complete, he began to sing.

The King and his men
stole the queen from her bed,
and bound her in her bones.
This land be ours, and by the powers;
where we will, we'll roam.

Hi ho, all hands,
raise the banners high.
Hey ho, lords and ladies;
forever shall we pry.

He would then stop singing, and continue playing for only a few moments. A smirk would appear on his face, cleverly hidden from the sight of Den by a tilt of the head, before he walked over to Aivas once again wrapping his viol in cloth, letting the transformation fade. Whistling a quick tune, his hands would begin to glow as he placed his hand near Aivas's chest wound.

“What's next, teach?”

[WC: 870. I had a LOT of fun writing this post and realize how kind of.. stupid it is. Let what may happen happen, for I shall hold no grudges. I just had the inspiration, and had to roll with it.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:07 pm
[At the front desk]

Both Travis and Oda are stopped as they enter to walk past the front desk, each by a fairly imposing, if barely above human average in capability, soldier as both explicitly didn't show any paperwork or sign anything upon entering.  They would be directed towards the front desk where they could retrieve the forms, or if they had signed up for the academy before hand they could provide their documents. The boy with the violin was unsettling but the man running the academy was more so, what with all the rumors and from what the Queensmen had personally witnessed Den do. Yushiro Might also be stopped if he didn't sign up, however his posts timeline takes place after the point he would have signed up so he can just claim he already did it.

[Hallway outside classroom]

If Yushiro did do his paperwork then as he started to take a peek into the classroom the queensmen at the door would say, "yes this is the correct classroom for you, you can enter just stand at the back wall with the other students." before Yushiro had spoken into the classroom.

[Classroom]

Perhaps Den was more fatigued then he thought, as he had managed to mess up a sentence while addressing the class. Not only that but the guy he had stabbed was in the classroom, sitting in a nonexistent chair and covered in blood. That's not sanitary...

There was also a boy who had strange skin and was covered in stitches, but when Den asked for people to step forward he was the only one to do so, and performed 3 jutsu for Den. Deciding that he should congratulate the lone test taker so far, Den claapped a few times before walked to a desk that was near the wall and pulling one of the new Hoshi headbands out of a drawer with hi lef hand.

"Congratulations on being the first to pass our genin exam." Den would say, allowing a hint of a congratulatory tone, offering Kyofu a handshake with his right hand before handing him the headband with his left. If Kyofu accepted the hand shake an invisible mark would appear on his hand as Den marked him. He had decided it might be best to mark seal at least a few of the shinobi within the village, if not all of them so that he could keep tabs on them to make sure they were alright and weren't betraying the village either.

"You’ll be able to obtain missions from the academy now and upon their completion you will receive a reward based on its difficulty, there should be some available at the front desk.” Den would then point towards the door with his now empty left hand, motioning for Kyofu to leave as he was done.

“If anyone else knows the transformation or clone jutsu, please step forward and present the jutsu otherwise I’ll begin on our lesson.” By the time Deb said this Oda and Travis would have completeled the paperwork if they had done so, and would be allowed into the classroom just after Kyo had finished.

(Kyofu promoted to Genin)

Last edited by Denkiteki Hayato <3 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:17 pm
After Kyo had performed the jutsu the man who was instructor congratulated him and handed him a Hoshigakure Headband and told Kyo to go to the front to collect rewards. Kyo would nod and then head to the front

1201 WC all together

15 stats from rank up + 11 stats from WC

Claiming all free jutsu u get when u rank up to Genin

Claiming Genin

Exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:19 pm

No stats from wc (would have been 6 not 12) but the rest of the stuff is approved <3
Ruin Rentei
Ruin Rentei
Citizen

Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:09 am
Travis was about to walk through the door when the guy standing at the door told him he had to go check in and get paper work. Travis had never done anything before like this. He wondered over to the desk back out in front of the building. “My name is Travis Kaguya and I am here to take the genin exams” travis would tell them. They would ask him a few question about were he came from, and current level of skill. Travis would fill out the paper work to the best of his knowledge. He had never went to school or anything, so he was having to ask the people at the desk questions from time to time.

After travis was done filling out the paper work he would grab his copy of the papers and walk back inside. He would stop at he door with the man standing beside it again, and hand him the paper work. The man then let travis walk in and handing him back his paper work. When he walked in through the door travis watched as a boy was finishing up his exam. He would then walk over to the man “so I take it I'm suppose to do the transformation and clone jutsu then” travis would ask?

After being given a nod or yes travis would begin. He would start with the transformation jutsu and with a puff of smoke he would would turn himself into den. He would wait a few moments for den to inspect him and would then release the jutsu. After he would go to the clone jutsu making the hand signs and created a clone of himself. He would have the clone move around the room were den could see it. He would then turn and look at the instructor and would wait for him to be told if he passed or not.

(TWC-929)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum